Author Topic: OBAMA DESTROYS HIS OPPONENTS!!...huge wins on trade, race, and the ACA  (Read 1695 times)

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
YOU DENY REALITY and call me crazy???..EPIC denial

You saying Obama is having the best second term of any president in U.S. history, and that my comment in this thread is a "SUPER meltdown" is kooky.  Are you drunk? 

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
You saying Obama is having the best second term of any president in U.S. history, and that my comment in this thread is a "SUPER meltdown" is kooky.  Are you drunk? 

He just might be in terms of getting his agenda done and having an imprint on the country

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
He just might be in terms of getting his agenda done and having an imprint on the country

Success is defined by good results, not by getting some agenda done or leaving an imprint on the country, especially if the imprint is harmful.  You must be on crack if you think that man is having the most successful second term in history.  He's not successful period. 

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
Obama hasn't done much other than run the country into the ground, help destabilize the Middle East, etc. 

those were his stated goals.   It's in alinsky's handbook, which obama keeps under his pillow with newports and cocaine.

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
Success is defined by good results, not by getting some agenda done or leaving an imprint on the country, especially if the imprint is harmful.  You must be on crack if you think that man is having the most successful second term in history.  He's not successful period. 

I'm trying to have a conversation with you and teach you something and you're melting down all over again ;).....stop being emotional and think.......you've been a bit unhinged since you changed your name ;)

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
those were his stated goals.   It's in alinsky's handbook, which obama keeps under his pillow with newports and cocaine.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
I'm trying to have a conversation with you and teach you something and you're melting down all over again ;).....stop being emotional and think.......you've been a bit unhinged since you changed your name ;)

Yep.  You are nuts.  lol