Author Topic: "Poor mans HGH"  (Read 11800 times)

falco

• Getbig V
Re: "Poor mans HGH"
« Reply #25 on: July 01, 2015, 08:55:23 AM »
For all of the GH pushers agenda:

GH causes subcutaneous water.
GH doesn't make you "full" or "3D". GH stacked with insulin makes you full and 3D.

Jizmo

• Getbig IV
  • getbigbrah
« Reply #26 on: July 01, 2015, 10:38:31 AM »

GH doesn't make you "full" or "3D". GH stacked with insulin makes you full and 3D.
i havent used both together but ive used GH peptides with AAS and slin with AAS
slin makes you full. just full and big.
GH makes you pop and 3D. GH is the main reason for "that look"

oni

• Getbig IV
« Reply #27 on: July 01, 2015, 09:14:40 PM »

I agree
Don't burn money for no reason
If you're going to use GH, save up so you can run it for at least 6 months and use it with slin and T3/T4

nattybay

• Getbig II
« Reply #28 on: July 09, 2015, 01:46:10 AM »

GH is the main reason for the very appealing look of a body.

A bodybuilder with legit hgh in blood will wipe floor clean with bodybuilders on only aas

Slin is stacked with gh to counter decreased insulin sensitivity.

oni

• Getbig IV
« Reply #29 on: July 09, 2015, 08:34:11 PM »

GH is the main reason for the very appealing look of a body.

A bodybuilder with legit hgh in blood will wipe floor clean with bodybuilders on only aas

Slin is stacked with gh to counter decreased insulin sensitivity.

Nope, GH + slin gives that effect
Been there, done that :)

nattybay

• Getbig II
« Reply #30 on: July 10, 2015, 10:24:03 AM »
Nope, GH + slin gives that effect
Been there, done that :)

How old are you son?

I have been playing with gh since decades now...so much that my face is deformed and shoe size up by three points

oni

• Getbig IV
« Reply #31 on: July 12, 2015, 09:57:59 PM »
How old are you son?

I have been playing with gh since decades now...so much that my face is deformed and shoe size up by three points

You obviously know what you're doing

oni

• Getbig IV
« Reply #32 on: July 12, 2015, 10:43:21 PM »
Also- I started the MK-677 today.
I'll let you know how it goes.

Solubility is 54mg/ml, mixed it with water at 50mg/ml and am taking 0.5ml a day
It tastes like SHIT

oni

• Getbig IV
« Reply #33 on: July 19, 2015, 05:15:27 PM »
OK so the MK-677 is pretty fucking good
I am up 4kg, slight bit of water
Shoulders, arms and chest way, WAY fuller. Really liking it

Going to give it a month, then I'll add in:
1mg CJC DAC - 333.33mg 3x a week (rest days)
100mcg IGF-1 Lr3, alternated with 200mcg PEG-MGF split bilaterally post training (4x a week)
100mcg hexarelin AM/PM rest days (3x a week)

Currently also taking 10ui humalog pre workout with 10ui 30/70 log/lin -r

ritch

• Getbig V
« Reply #34 on: July 19, 2015, 05:17:00 PM »
OK so the MK-677 is pretty fucking good
I am up 4kg, slight bit of water
Shoulders, arms and chest way, WAY fuller. Really liking it

Going to give it a month, then I'll add in:
1mg CJC DAC - 333.33mg 3x a week (rest days)
100mcg IGF-1 Lr3, alternated with 200mcg PEG-MGF split bilaterally post training (4x a week)
100mcg hexarelin AM/PM rest days (3x a week)

Currently also taking 10ui humalog pre workout with 10ui 30/70 log/lin -r

probably the slin doing the gains you see, lol...
?

oni

• Getbig IV
« Reply #35 on: July 19, 2015, 06:03:20 PM »
probably the slin doing the gains you see, lol...

No because I was on slin before
I change one thing at a time

ritch

• Getbig V
« Reply #36 on: July 19, 2015, 06:05:12 PM »
No because I was on slin before
I change one thing at a time

Smart man!
Why am I getting logical replies tonight???

What happened???
?

Davidtheman100

• Getbig IV
  • Kill it
« Reply #37 on: July 24, 2015, 08:45:32 PM »
Hi
Recently finished a small cut, not a prep just a cut, so sitting around 8-9%.
Plan now is to start an offseason type diet, put on some decent weight in the next 6 months.

I can't afford HGH
Here is the plan I have come up with, please give input
Diet is 2500kcal to start, 200g protein, 100g fats, 65g carbs to start
Every week I don't gain 0.5kg- upp by 200kcal in the form of carbs. When carbs get to double my protein (400) I will up them both in a 1:2 ratio so 1g protein for every 2g carbs

Drugs, 1g test is my base
Currently on 525mg of tren, will increase to 600, then 700 as needed
Masteron currently @ 700mg/ week also, will remove this after 4 weeks or so
m14add/halodrol pre-workout (2 caps, dunno the dose, like it matters really)
T4 at 150mcg/day
Ephedrine few hours before training
Humalog insulin, 10ui pre-workout - increasing if/when needed

I was also thinking of adding in a peptide. I only can afford one peptide really. These are expensive for me, the rest is chump change and I pay roughly $20 a vial for AAS. I was thinking that either GHRP2 or CJC with the DAC (long acting) would be best.

Goal is to blow up with minimal fat gain, obviously
Only GH I have access to is norditropin which is $8000 for 240ui. So even 4ui, 3x a week for 20 weeks is $8k which I simply can't afford at the moment even if I re-mortgaged my house lol

Man everyone is obsessed with MK677..I will tell you one thing...Will fill out the forearms in a caloric surplus... and trim waist on a caloric deficit... Bloods are good...Numbers are good with it...Just like ghrp-6 you have the lack of growth hormone release compared to real growth..BUT you have the hunger.. Not a great combination.. with this combination..You will see lots and lots of fellas saying that they have gained tons of fat while on it...usually the guys who have the biggest appetites that bodybuild, can control their hunger the best..That's just how it works...The smaller guys that aren't familiar with being struck by hunger pangs..May be negatively affected by the compound in that sense..Overall, not a real mass builder, good on the numbers in BW and can fill you out a bit in some lacking areas.. Decently and expensive and probably not worth the extra money if you're on a tight budget..But if you've really plateau'd on just AAS then it's a route you might wanna consider..

oni

• Getbig IV
« Reply #38 on: July 25, 2015, 02:59:40 AM »

Man everyone is obsessed with MK677..I will tell you one thing...Will fill out the forearms in a caloric surplus... and trim waist on a caloric deficit... Bloods are good...Numbers are good with it...Just like ghrp-6 you have the lack of growth hormone release compared to real growth..BUT you have the hunger.. Not a great combination.. with this combination..You will see lots and lots of fellas saying that they have gained tons of fat while on it...usually the guys who have the biggest appetites that bodybuild, can control their hunger the best..That's just how it works...The smaller guys that aren't familiar with being struck by hunger pangs..May be negatively affected by the compound in that sense..Overall, not a real mass builder, good on the numbers in BW and can fill you out a bit in some lacking areas.. Decently and expensive and probably not worth the extra money if you're on a tight budget..But if you've really plateau'd on just AAS then it's a route you might wanna consider..

Thanks
I am very, very strict with my diet
I am very hungry lol and could easily eat a lot. Today was 2 weeks on and I am starting to piss out a lot of the water weight.
But- I restrict myself and stick to my plan. I am going to stop the insulin after this week and only have it on my leg day and arm day- my weak points. I have put on a fair amount of water and I know it's not fat because I can still see the definition there, I've had fat gain before (obviously) and know the difference although there has been some fat gain.

Drugs atm is 1g test, 700mg masteron
I am going to run out of masteron soon, my stomach has almost recovered and I have about 15ml of trestolone 100 so I will take 100mg a day for 2 weeks until I run out of that then switch to tren after I run out of masteron

Not taking an AI at all, nipples are fine and bloat doesn't bother me and I like the extra strength gains from holding water. I don't want to inhibit growth by killing estrogen too much and blood tests all the time is not something I am able to do

I'll see how my weight and look is doing then. I'll try to gain by upping calories but that doesn't always work for me- I find there is only so much my body can digest and absorb and over 4000kcal a day doesn't seem to do much for me. White fish, white rice and coconut oil absorb well for me though so maybe that will allow me to push calories higher.

I'll use insulin to break through any bodyweight plateaus and I also had some CJC-1295 DAC, hexarelin, IGF-1 Lr3 and PEG-MGF arrive which I will be running along with the trenbolone

Disco187

• Getbig IV
  • "Fuck Ordinary"
« Reply #39 on: August 12, 2015, 12:54:09 PM »
Thanks
I am very, very strict with my diet
I am very hungry lol and could easily eat a lot. Today was 2 weeks on and I am starting to piss out a lot of the water weight.
But- I restrict myself and stick to my plan. I am going to stop the insulin after this week and only have it on my leg day and arm day- my weak points. I have put on a fair amount of water and I know it's not fat because I can still see the definition there, I've had fat gain before (obviously) and know the difference although there has been some fat gain.

Drugs atm is 1g test, 700mg masteron
I am going to run out of masteron soon, my stomach has almost recovered and I have about 15ml of trestolone 100 so I will take 100mg a day for 2 weeks until I run out of that then switch to tren after I run out of masteron

Not taking an AI at all, nipples are fine and bloat doesn't bother me and I like the extra strength gains from holding water. I don't want to inhibit growth by killing estrogen too much and blood tests all the time is not something I am able to do

I'll see how my weight and look is doing then. I'll try to gain by upping calories but that doesn't always work for me- I find there is only so much my body can digest and absorb and over 4000kcal a day doesn't seem to do much for me. White fish, white rice and coconut oil absorb well for me though so maybe that will allow me to push calories higher.

I'll use insulin to break through any bodyweight plateaus and I also had some CJC-1295 DAC, hexarelin, IGF-1 Lr3 and PEG-MGF arrive which I will be running along with the trenbolone
  What are you doseing the lr3 at ? just curious because its expensive for me to get. 4mgs CJC a wk?

lilhawk1

• Getbig IV
« Reply #40 on: August 12, 2015, 07:04:26 PM »
Unless you're getting Increlex you're wasting your money on IGF-1.  These so called research companies are just fucking people.

mazfit

• Getbig III
« Reply #41 on: August 13, 2015, 03:51:39 PM »
You will never get hold if real igf1 or be able to afford it

Igf1 lr3 is bolocks does nothing .

Peptides I like.

Pharma growth, there's a reason it's so expensive.

Nectar of the gods.

To the same extent tren changes you like no other

Hgh pushes that further allows you to look more and more like a freak.