Author Topic: Marky Mark  (Read 17867 times)

timfogarty

• Getbig V
  • @fogartyTim on twitter
Re: Marky Mark
« Reply #50 on: July 01, 2015, 05:38:05 PM »
He actually looks pretty good there. Strong DA vibe though.

DA or DL?

Pet shop boys

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #51 on: July 01, 2015, 06:08:10 PM »
Why not work on creating something in your own life?

Like?

Wooossshhhhhhhhh    BE YE KE

Kenpo Machine

• Getbig II
« Reply #52 on: July 02, 2015, 10:13:41 AM »
Say what you want but MM physique made him millions and I believe it was one of the greatest ever.

No doubt the ultimate pussy pulling physique.

This says it all.

Respect.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=BwhFfp7_4cU
Personally, I'm pretty much genetically cut from the same cloth as Marky Mark. With little to no cardio all I need to do is pump some iron and the muscles all "pop", giving me that  "wow factor". Suffice to say, panties have been known to drop when I appear on the scene.

The Scott

• Getbig V
  • I'm a victim of soicumcision!!
« Reply #53 on: July 02, 2015, 10:14:49 AM »
Personally, I'm pretty much genetically cut from the same cloth as Marky Mark. With little to no cardio all I need to do is pump some iron and the muscles all "pop", giving me that  "wow factor". Suffice to say, panties have been known to drop when I appear on the scene.

Good thing men don't wear 'em, huh?   Or is it... ;D

Kenpo Machine

• Getbig II
« Reply #54 on: July 02, 2015, 10:19:41 AM »
Good thing men don't wear 'em, huh?   Or is it... ;D
Evidently you are inhabiting a completely different world.

The Scott

• Getbig V
  • I'm a victim of soicumcision!!
« Reply #55 on: July 02, 2015, 10:21:46 AM »
Evidently you are inhabiting a completely different world.

It's called reality.  Not the SchMoetrix.  That's where you opt for the pink pill over the red or blue.  ;D

indie-lad

• Getbig IV
« Reply #56 on: December 02, 2019, 11:34:41 AM »
Mark has been on the juice since he went to juvie when he was a teenager.

Funny Greg Valentino story fighting Marky Mark.

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #57 on: December 02, 2019, 11:53:45 AM »
Great chest:

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
« Reply #58 on: December 02, 2019, 01:52:18 PM »
Didn't he have his third nipple removed?

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #59 on: December 02, 2019, 02:10:55 PM »
Didn't he have his third nipple removed?

I can't recall...I do remember an episode of The Simpsons where Krusty the Clown had a "superfluous third nipple".  ;D

I think that Mark had his third nipple covered up with makeup...I don't think he actually had it removed though.  He also had a tattoo on his shoulder that he used to have covered up with makeup...but it may have since been removed.  I think it was a Daffy Duck tattoo, if I'm not mistaken.  Something that seemed silly, and which was covered up by makeup for his movies.

Great physique on the man.  He is 48 now, and still in great shape.

Rambone

• Getbig V
  • bhank is coming….
« Reply #60 on: December 02, 2019, 02:51:50 PM »
I can't recall...I do remember an episode of The Simpsons where Krusty the Clown had a "superfluous third nipple".  ;D

I think that Mark had his third nipple covered up with makeup...I don't think he actually had it removed though.  He also had a tattoo on his shoulder that he used to have covered up with makeup...but it may have since been removed.  I think it was a Daffy Duck tattoo, if I'm not mistaken.  Something that seemed silly, and which was covered up by makeup for his movies.

Great physique on the man.  He is 48 now, and still in great shape.

From the Camp Krusty episode of course!

Anna Recksiek

• Getbig III
« Reply #61 on: December 02, 2019, 03:29:53 PM »
marky outmuscle all of the funky bunch so much for their black genetics

Lol, he lifted weights, they didn’t

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
« Reply #62 on: December 02, 2019, 05:50:53 PM »
I remember when he first hit the scene around 1990-1991. He was quite the hit with the ladies and garnered a lot of attention. Once he hit the Calvin Klein ads, it was a wrap.

I never cared for his acting. He always seems to play the same character in every movie.

"1"

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #63 on: December 02, 2019, 06:32:22 PM »
I remember when he first hit the scene around 1990-1991. He was quite the hit with the ladies and garnered a lot of attention. Once he hit the Calvin Klein ads, it was a wrap.

I never cared for his acting. He always seems to play the same character in every movie.

"1"

I know what you mean but it sometimes works. My Wahlberg top 3 would be:

Boogie Nights
Broken City
and the supporting irretrievably bostonian faaak u Sgt in The Departed

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #64 on: December 02, 2019, 09:15:40 PM »

"1"

Yep - I think my little girl even had a crush on him from the Daddy's Home Trailer.  She was a few month away from turning seven when it came out.  She denied having a crush on him when I asked - I totally forgot how you can't really ask a child that question.  They don't even understand the feelings themselves, and will deny them.

I'm just taking a guess, but she really liked the trailer for Daddy's Home.  I would reenact Will Ferrell's reaction to when Wahlberg showed up on the escalator, and my little girl would laugh, LOL:

I think it's safe to say that Mark has probably attracted females ages 7 to 77 for almost the past 30 years now.  :o

He settled with his supermodel wife a little early on [age 31-32, in 2003], and has four kids with her.  Seems to be a pretty happy guy - he must be booked like crazy though.

jephrius

• Getbig III
  • PayDay
« Reply #65 on: December 02, 2019, 10:22:09 PM »
Yep - I think my little girl even had a crush on him from the Daddy's Home Trailer.  She was a few month away from turning seven when it came out.  She denied having a crush on him when I asked - I totally forgot how you can't really ask a child that question.  They don't even understand the feelings themselves, and will deny them.

I'm just taking a guess, but she really liked the trailer for Daddy's Home.  I would reenact Will Ferrell's reaction to when Wahlberg showed up on the escalator, and my little girl would laugh, LOL:

I think it's safe to say that Mark has probably attracted females ages 7 to 77 for almost the past 30 years now.  :o

He settled with his supermodel wife a little early on [age 31-32, in 2003], and has four kids with her.  Seems to be a pretty happy guy - he must be booked like crazy though.
You writing a book about him? Are you sure it's your daughter who has the crush on him?

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #66 on: December 02, 2019, 11:20:41 PM »
You writing a book about him? Are you sure it's your daughter who has the crush on him?

I did too, from around July of 1999 when I watched Boogie Nights and admired his [in hindsight, rather skinny] physique through to around May of 2001, when I watched FEAR [1996] where I thought he looked his best, at probably around 165-lb and lean [keeping in mind he is not particularly tall - my height: 5'8.5" / 174cm].

;D

Bevo

• Getbig V
  • Middle Urinal
« Reply #67 on: December 03, 2019, 12:38:42 AM »

Funny how he has hair while all his siblings are bald or going bald

Bevo

• Getbig V
  • Middle Urinal
« Reply #68 on: December 03, 2019, 12:39:39 AM »
I know what you mean but it sometimes works. My Wahlberg top 3 would be:

Boogie Nights
Broken City
and the supporting irretrievably bostonian faaak u Sgt in The Departed

The departed is the biggest ripoff of the Hong Kong original film infernal affairs, typical Hollywood Jews

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #69 on: December 03, 2019, 12:51:27 AM »
I had no idea. But hey. Nicholson chews the scenery for ya. DiCaprio. Matt Damon's a bad guy. Wahlberg and Old Sheen in echelon. Baastan as faak. Its a wicked good time.

Bevo

• Getbig V
  • Middle Urinal
« Reply #70 on: December 03, 2019, 01:08:39 AM »
I had no idea. But hey. Nicholson chews the scenery for ya. DiCaprio. Matt Damon's a bad guy. Wahlberg and Old Sheen in echelon. Baastan as faak. Its a wicked good time.

I agree on that, lots of good acting A list actors

Simply stating Hollywood has run out of ideas for decades they have to keep pumping out remakes, female cast movies, and super hero marvel by the dozen, no creativity

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #71 on: December 03, 2019, 01:20:46 AM »
I agree on that, lots of good acting A list actors

Simply stating Hollywood has run out of ideas for decades they have to keep pumping out remakes, female cast movies, and super hero marvel by the dozen, no creativity

Yeah, before I went to Joker it's got to have been 10 years since I was in a theater. I hear people talking about Star Wars and Marvel shit and I'd really like to give a shit, so I search for one to give and it's just not there.

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #72 on: December 03, 2019, 01:21:50 AM »

It seemed like his hairline was retreating a little...then went back down.  So...he may have had some work done there.  When I went to the Toronto Pro expo in 2014, I actually asked a plastic surgeon there if he thought Mark had any work - he said he definitely did not have botox for the wrinkles on his forehead, as botox would have been an easy fix there.  But he wasn't able to answer definitively whether or not Mark had a hair transplant, or some other help there.

So...if you are suggesting he had some help there...you're probably right.  Some strong BALDCEL genes in Mark's family that he averted, as you mentioned.

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #73 on: December 03, 2019, 01:24:45 AM »
Yeah, before I went to Joker it's got to have been 10 years since I was in a theater. I hear people talking about Star Wars and Marvel shit and I'd really like to give a shit, so I search for one to give and it's just not there.

My dad said Joker will get all sorts of Academy Award nominations and various award wins.

Do you subscribe to that?  Is it worth checking out?

I too haven't been to the movies in forever.  I think the last movie I went to was Coco with my kids in 2017, and a few months prior to that...Spider-Man: Homecoming with Tom Holland and Michael Keaton.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #74 on: December 03, 2019, 01:27:21 AM »

Genetics work in strange ways.