Author Topic: Attacked by a Pitbull today.  (Read 13223 times)

michael arvilla

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • facebook.com/michael.arvilla
Re: Attacked by a Pitbull today.
« Reply #75 on: July 10, 2015, 08:06:57 PM »
This right here is the best,most loyal,loving friend I have ever had!

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
« Reply #76 on: July 10, 2015, 08:08:32 PM »
This right here is the best,most loyal,loving friend I have ever had!
Why are you sitting on the dog like some sort of moron?

You look very unintelligent doing that.  Dogs do not have a strong spine for that.  

michael arvilla

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • facebook.com/michael.arvilla
« Reply #77 on: July 10, 2015, 08:10:04 PM »
I am sitting on a wall (chief is in front of me) I don't want to get into world war 3 over pit bulls (I just know mine and love him)

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #78 on: July 10, 2015, 08:10:59 PM »
I am sitting on a wall (chief is in front of me) I don't want to get into world war 3 over pit bulls (I just know mine and love him)
Oh I see now.  You were doing box squats on the wall and your dog was counting the reps. 

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #79 on: July 10, 2015, 08:12:26 PM »
Did you ever once consider though that your Pet Boose looks a bit Hebrewish.

Howard

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #80 on: July 10, 2015, 08:32:35 PM »

Ya but you gotta love any breed of dog that attacked TA just by looking at him at a distance. LOL

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
« Reply #81 on: July 10, 2015, 08:59:00 PM »
On another note, I have never seen a Hebrew treat any dog properly.  Its pretty pathetic and I wonder just how most aren't hauled off for animal abuse. 

Have noticed this as well. My sister worked at a pet store when she was younger and said black people would get terrified of the most harmless animals.

Kim Jong Bob

• Getbig V
  • KIM JONG IL ORIGINAL BEATIFULL MAN WITH GLASSES
« Reply #82 on: July 11, 2015, 12:34:28 AM »
I raise pitbull-rhodesian ridgeback dogs. I will tell you that they need alot of training, discipline, leadership and love. If your a pussy, they will dominate you.  Oddly, the dog is a powderpuff to owner, meaning if you scold them, they will crumble.  If you are a couch potato, do not get this dog.
i hope you mean that you raise both pitbulls and ridgbacks and not a mix of them cause why the fuck would someone do that lål

Ridgebacks are awesome dogs. Put my  ridgeback to sleap 4 months ago at13 years and 3 months old,   he was one cool mofo.

thegamechanger

• Getbig V
  • King of Cybex Glute Machine
« Reply #83 on: July 11, 2015, 12:36:22 AM »
i thought you were attacked by pitbull arlovski and he went for a leg lock  ???

Bevo

• Getbig V
  • Middle Urinal at Buc-ee’s
« Reply #84 on: July 11, 2015, 12:41:05 AM »
I raise pitbull-rhodesian ridgeback dogs. I will tell you that they need alot of training, discipline, leadership and love. If your a pussy, they will dominate you.  Oddly, the dog is a powderpuff to owner, meaning if you scold them, they will crumble.  If you are a couch potato, do not get this dog.

Most of the owners that get pitbulls are a bunch of lazy fucks though

HowDog

• Getbig II
« Reply #85 on: July 11, 2015, 01:01:56 PM »
The pit will have instinct to attack or dominate another dog or animal.  However, a pit who attacks people is not normal.  The only way a pit would do that is if they are abused by people.  Their instinct is to love people, you would have to do some serious fucked up shit to make that breed want to attack people i.e. isolation, starvation, beatings, zero affection. 

Devon97

• Getbig V
  • Keith lives on...
« Reply #86 on: July 11, 2015, 04:05:08 PM »
Maybe he thought your leg was a chicken.

That dog has chomped better legs from Perdue

AD2100

• Getbig IV
« Reply #87 on: July 11, 2015, 04:17:27 PM »
Hey guys, I got attacked by a Pitbull today, vile creature.  Knocked me down and grabbed my leg for a second after it broke off a chain.  Luckily there was someone standing across the street I was on and moved fast enough to grab the chain and choke the dog while I called 911.

It could have been really bad.  Disgusting creatures.
Did he bite that big ass nose? Such an obvious target...

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #88 on: July 11, 2015, 04:22:51 PM »
From what I hear, pit bulls are extremely loyal to owners, but no one else. That kind of sucks, considering you have to live around other people.

If I ever got a dog, Id get a yorkie

X

AD2100

• Getbig IV
« Reply #89 on: July 11, 2015, 04:28:02 PM »
From what I hear, pit bulls are extremely loyal to owners, but no one else. That kind of sucks, considering you have to live around other people.

If I ever got a dog, Id get a yorkie

[/img]http://yorkieness.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/11/cutest-yorkie-puppy-300x300.jpg[/img]

Sheesh...just get a cat instead of a pocketbook dog.

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #90 on: July 11, 2015, 05:52:53 PM »
Sheesh...just get a cat instead of a pocketbook dog.

ha, hell no. Yorkies rock!
X

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #91 on: July 11, 2015, 05:54:15 PM »
how many families can this guy take out?

BDB, that little guy, plus his friends, can take out at least 8 families

She is the leader of the group

X

syntaxmachine

• Getbig IV
« Reply #92 on: July 11, 2015, 06:28:58 PM »
what if you carry a steak in your pants at all times, then quickly draw the steak when attacked and feed the beast?(afterwards you need to get some food quick to compensate for the loss of protein)

A true bodybuilder would rather die than so wastefully jettison such high quality protein from their person.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #93 on: July 11, 2015, 09:21:30 PM »
Hey guys, I got attacked by a Pitbull today, vile creature.  Knocked me down and grabbed my leg for a second after it broke off a chain.  Luckily there was someone standing across the street I was on and moved fast enough to grab the chain and choke the dog while I called 911.

It could have been really bad.  Disgusting creatures.

You're absolutely right, it could have been really bad. Dog owners who train their dogs to attack instead of socializing them are very vile creatures. Pit Bulls were originally bred to literally bring down bulls and other large animals. Since this has been outlawed, they were bred with Terriers and trained to fight Pit Bulls. In the wrong hands they can be dangerous creatures who will attack unexpectedly. Humans are to blame for this. All domestic dogs aim to please their human caregivers. In the right hands and with the right training, Pit Bulls can be intelligent and wonderful pets.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #94 on: July 11, 2015, 09:28:25 PM »
I ask all getbigers to decapitate 5 pits and place the severed heads on steaks in high traffic sections of your neighborhoods to raise awareness in the community.

Stakes.

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #95 on: July 11, 2015, 10:45:38 PM »

Mawse

• Getbig IV
« Reply #96 on: July 12, 2015, 03:21:55 AM »

Dog owners who train their dogs to attack instead of socializing them are very vile creatures.

cool story, I'm training my dog to attack on command with my K9 cop neighbor. He was a bit skittish at first but when he learned that he could 'scare' the large man hitting him by barking and lunging he became super confident and when he learned he got rewarded for biting he really got into the game.

now he can be primed into defense mode with the right command so he'll bark at a potential threat and bite them if they keep coming forward

makes me feel like a proud father that my dog isn't some beta pussy who'd run and hide if a Hebrew tried to break into my house

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #97 on: July 12, 2015, 12:32:14 PM »

LittleJ

• Getbig V
« Reply #98 on: July 12, 2015, 12:41:06 PM »
I love dog meat.

The Ugly

• Getbig V