Author Topic: Dennis Newman - What's he up to  (Read 15318 times)

bigdumbbell

• Getbig V
  • Bon Voyage !
Re: Dennis Newman - What's he up to
« Reply #25 on: March 04, 2006, 09:11:20 AM »
u sound angry because you cant control this :)

LLES

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #26 on: March 04, 2006, 09:33:41 AM »
Didn't he date Jackie Wang (fitness) after him & his wife split?

johnnytosh

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #27 on: March 04, 2006, 11:00:37 AM »
STFU newbie. 
Newbie ??

20 years of training and a Level 3 division title to my name ??
Yes, unlike you, I don't spend my entire life posting smart-ass insults on Get-Big.
So, by your definition, I guess I am a newbie

Enjoy your adrenaline rush of manhood - hiding behind your computer..
You are a dis-respectful punk.. You are typical of the problem on these boards..

Say it to my face punk...  You wont !!
You will only type in another knee-jerk-PUNK comeback...
I am done wasting my time with You. GROW UP....
Why don't you go to the gym instead of pecking on the computer your whole life ??

POST A PICTURE !!!  Or, as you like to say, STFU..
END of Story

gracie bjj

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #28 on: March 04, 2006, 12:45:04 PM »
he was a cock sucker and needs a stiff cock in his ass
R

Triple-H_2005

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
  • I mostly lurk...
« Reply #29 on: March 04, 2006, 04:55:59 PM »
Hide behind a keyboard?  How exactly, pray tell, do you propose people from around the globe communicate in a chat forum?  Are you proposing utilizing the Star Trek beaming technology so that we may all gather in a designated space and share our ideas in person?  And as far as pro's staying away from the boards, my guess is it has more to do with jocksniffing homo stalkers like you who won't stop sending them personal messages asking for naked pictures and used posing trunks to sniff. 
Where did that come from?
Methinks thou dost protest too much.
The reference to hiding behind a keyboard is in reference to the fact that the folks that post degrading comments would never say them to the Pro's faces.
And the degrading comments do a great job of conveying your lack of intellectual prowess to the rest of us.  I am not a stalker or an ass-kiss.  What I am is someone that has actually stepped on stage.  If you are such a monster of muscle, please post some pics for us.  Your stupidity is fairly entertaining, but I suspect a pic of you sould be a real laugh-fest.
I'm in the center.  No, I'm not a beast.  But until you prove otherwise, what I am is your intellectual and physical superior.

http://www.qrelite.com/2003competition/emcpwp/125d90e80.jpg

bigdumbbell

• Getbig V
  • Bon Voyage !
« Reply #30 on: March 04, 2006, 05:07:15 PM »
The reference to hiding behind a keyboard is in reference to the fact that the folks that post degrading comments would never say them to the Pro's faces.
And the degrading comments do a great job of conveying your lack of intellectual prowess to the rest of us.  I am not a stalker or an ass-kiss.  What I am is someone that has actually stepped on stage.  If you are such a monster of muscle, please post some pics for us.  Your stupidity is fairly entertaining, but I suspect a pic of you sould be a real laugh-fest.
I'm in the center.  No, I'm not a beast.  But until you prove otherwise, what I am is your intellectual and physical superior.

h, how tall are you

Triple-H_2005

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
  • I mostly lurk...
« Reply #31 on: March 04, 2006, 05:09:51 PM »
6'2".

That pic was from 2003 (@205), so there's been a fair amount of progress since then.  I just don't have anything else in digital format!  I will be competing this November @ 230-240.

johnnytosh

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #32 on: March 04, 2006, 07:15:04 PM »

Looking Good Triple H..  Especially the cuts in the legs..