Author Topic: Even more Florida teacher/student sex!  (Read 13251 times)

pellius

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith Jones aka OnlyMe/NoWorries. 1/10/2011
Re: Even more Florida teacher/student sex!
« Reply #100 on: July 14, 2015, 12:45:50 AM »
I don't want to diminish that.  But teachers who take advantage of their position regardless of the age of said HS student are scum.   It is like letting a friend into your house who screws your UA daughter while you are not there..

the stuff i know about mostly happened in 80's and early 90's - over 20 years ago

but your example of your sister just shows she is "out of the loop" on this particular matter - because clearly it is STILL happening A LOT, at least where female teachers are concerned..

As a teacher for nearly 30 years in various school districts and serving on various boards, with most of her close friends being teachers, I doubt she is out of the loop.

And yes, it is clearly still happening -- but a lot? Depends how you look at it. For example, it's been estimated that 2% of girls have sex by the time they are 13 years old. Now 2% doesn't seem like a lot. But 2% out of a million and you are already at 20,000 girls. Now that's a lot.

The percentage of student teacher sex as a percentage I believe is quite small. But it may seem large in real numbers. I mean, if you claim that this has always been happening then more of us just on this board alone would have heard about it. But that isn't the case. That's why the typical response is "Where were these teachers when I was a kid?"

So far it's only you. Again, it makes me wonder where you lived and went to school where this was so common place.

More to the point: do you think a 17 year old male can be FORCED to have sex with this very attractive women over 30 times as claimed by axv?

avxo

• Getbig V
  • Iron Pumping University Math Professor
« Reply #101 on: July 14, 2015, 12:47:22 AM »
Afraid this is where MLK's "One has a moral responsibility to disobey unjust laws" comes into play. Passed-out drunk, fine, I'll play along. Bad-decision drunk, 'Yes Means Yes' and all: Fuuuuuuuuck that. We're all this kinda rapist, at some point, so were our girlfriends and/or wives.

I personally wouldn't fuck a "bad decision drunk" chick, and not because I'd fear legal repercussions when she sobered up. But to each their own, I guess.

Retarded feminist bullshit. Chicks screw drunk guys just as much as the opposite, yet they will never be charged, and everyone knows it. More special interest, one-way nonsense, like Hate Crimes. Fuck that.

You're conflating multiple things here.

In this case, man-hating, 'after-the-fact' regret, like that stupid whore at Columbia. Law is too stupid here to be respected.

What a case that is! I hope that he at least wins the case in Court, although that will be a small victory given everything he's been through.

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #102 on: July 14, 2015, 12:52:29 AM »
Afraid this is where MLK's "One has a moral responsibility to disobey unjust laws" comes into play. Passed-out drunk, fine, I'll play along. Bad-decision drunk, 'Yes Means Yes' and all: Fuuuuuuuuck that. We're all this kinda rapist, at some point, so were our girlfriends and/or wives.

Retarded feminist bullshit. Chicks screw drunk guys just as much as the opposite, yet they will never be charged, and everyone knows it. More special interest, one-way nonsense, like Hate Crimes. Fuck that.

In this case, man-hating, 'after-the-fact' regret, like that stupid whore at Columbia. Law is too stupid here to be respected.

And doesn't being drunk lower inhibitions meaning that your "yes" is more of a real "yes".

And doesn't the concept of "asking for trouble" mean anything anymore? I mean, if I leave a wad of cash on my car seat with my door unlocked and windows open it doesn't give anybody the right to steal it but, come on,  a little common sense please.

That girl who walked into the dressing room all by herself after the Letterman show while Snoop and his crew were getting plastered was just asking for trouble.

Simple Simon

« Reply #103 on: July 14, 2015, 01:06:56 AM »
Thats true

Although consenting adults is an entirely different discussion.

the law says who is a consenting adult not morality.

In 50 years time you may be the one labelled as a bigot just as the people back in the 40s are now seen for banning homosexuality

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #104 on: July 14, 2015, 01:14:49 AM »
the law says who is a consenting adult not morality.

In 50 years time you may be the one labelled as a bigot just as the people back in the 40s are now seen for banning homosexuality

BING-fuking-OH!

And in fifty years we will be looked on as animal oppressors keeping dogs on leashes and referring to ourselves as their "masters".

Like I said in Hawaii the age of consent use to be 13 only fifteen years ago. So you went from being consider legal to being a pedo by the stroke of some bureaucrat's pen.

BTW, it's still 13 in Japan.

Simple Simon

« Reply #105 on: July 14, 2015, 01:30:11 AM »
BING-fuking-OH!

And in fifty years we will be looked on as animal oppressors keeping dogs on leashes and referring to ourselves as their "masters".

Like I said in Hawaii the age of consent use to be 13 only fifteen years ago. So you went from being consider legal to being a pedo by the stroke of some bureaucrat's pen.

BTW, it's still 13 in Japan.

Whats the current rate of exchange on Yen?

io856

« Reply #106 on: July 14, 2015, 01:34:19 AM »
thinking of relocating?

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #107 on: July 14, 2015, 01:56:50 AM »

You're conflating multiple things here.

Conflated purposefully due to their similarity, as each targets a specific group: namely, males and white males. Both single out a politically-safe perp.

Feminists now have ammunition that will never be used against women, and non-whites have what will rarely - if ever - be used against them.

Simple Simon

« Reply #108 on: July 14, 2015, 03:03:25 AM »
thinking of relocating?
How did I know that one of the staunch advocates of following the law would throw that one in.

I had a debate on another forum where some people were all for kicking suspected pedos to death in the street.

Amazingly it was only those people that thought a child dancing in a video was disgusting and provocative.

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #109 on: July 14, 2015, 03:26:56 AM »

Two school girls and one pre op tranny.

falco

• Getbig V
« Reply #110 on: July 14, 2015, 08:32:17 AM »
it is a crime but to send someone to jail for a period of 22 years for this? Absolutely ridiculous.
People get less for murder in many other countries.

Weren't the young men all 17yo?

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #111 on: July 14, 2015, 08:49:20 AM »
Weren't the young men all 17yo?

She was only charged for 3, I'd imagine she's fucked way more who aren't saying a thing.

Purge_WTF

« Reply #112 on: July 14, 2015, 08:58:35 AM »
https://www.facebook.com/MensRightsAndOutreachServices/posts/451976174964250

For anyone who thinks male victims of pedofemmes are "lucky."

Henda

• Getbig V
« Reply #113 on: July 14, 2015, 10:23:25 AM »
https://www.facebook.com/MensRightsAndOutreachServices/posts/451976174964250

For anyone who thinks male victims of pedofemmes are "lucky."

When I was in high school I jerked off to the thought of sex with some of the teachers, It would have been like winning the lottery if this had actually happened, I wouldn't be crying about it on Facebook years later like these fags. Fuckers probably had a compensation claim and need to keep up the victim act

falco

• Getbig V
« Reply #114 on: July 15, 2015, 06:01:48 AM »
    I admit that a 13yo kid having sex with a grown woman might cause some emotional trauma, but when a kid is 16 or 17, and IF is consensual, give me a break; both enjoy it.