Author Topic: Even more Florida teacher/student sex!  (Read 13291 times)

The Ugly

• Getbig V
Re: Even more Florida teacher/student sex!
« Reply #75 on: July 13, 2015, 10:04:55 PM »

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #76 on: July 13, 2015, 10:07:33 PM »
God DAMMIT!!!!

io856

« Reply #77 on: July 13, 2015, 10:15:59 PM »
newsflash underage women "consent"  and seek out sex
but it sure as hell is illegal and immoral
erection or arousal is irrelevant

muscleman-2013

• Getbig V
  • Team Trump
« Reply #78 on: July 13, 2015, 10:18:05 PM »

not to some of the members here..
Ψ

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #79 on: July 13, 2015, 10:39:24 PM »
erection is irrelevant

Maybe you're not using it right?

io856

« Reply #80 on: July 13, 2015, 10:51:13 PM »
a women can sit on a little boy's erection and before he knows it he has shot his load in her...

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #81 on: July 13, 2015, 10:58:44 PM »

Mutherfucker.

Stop that shit, it's just wasted here.

Simple Simon

« Reply #82 on: July 13, 2015, 11:06:02 PM »
I do find that Americans seem to see years like months where jail time is concerned.

I know its TV but I watch the courtroom drama "Law and Order" where the solicitors give them a plea bargain offer, on a guilty they are looking at 75 years and they go guilty on a 30 years to life plea bargain like its a good deal FFS.

You may as well take your chances in court

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #83 on: July 13, 2015, 11:13:44 PM »
Mutherfucker.

Stop that shit, it's just wasted here.

I was gonna give him The Dad Talk!  ;D

pellius

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith Jones aka OnlyMe/NoWorries. 1/10/2011
« Reply #84 on: July 13, 2015, 11:31:46 PM »
Yeah high school teachers have been doing this with the underage students for decades.  Like perverts let loose in the candy store when the owner is away.  I'm sure the teachers here who would dare tell the truth would admit it.  But teachers are very secretive about their "pedophile clubs".

Please stop diminishing the very real mental sickness of pedophilia with POST pubescent teens. I can't believe how many people on this board are utterly clueless as to the definition of pedophilia.

My sister has been a high school teacher for 27 years. I just asked her about the "pedophilia club" and she just laughed. Of course, she's just being secretive. Are you a teacher?

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #85 on: July 13, 2015, 11:33:55 PM »
It depends. Someone who's drunk off their rocker can't reasonably consent, even if he "decides" he wants to fuck. A 12 year old may be unusually mature and wise beyond his years, but generally 12 year olds aren't capable of consenting.

I tried my best not to!

But they can consent to an abortion and birth control pills without the parents being notified.

How did you get to be so stupid?

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #86 on: July 13, 2015, 11:39:41 PM »
I asked you: "Are you seriously suggesting that erection = consent?" and you answered: "No, but taking that erection and shoving it in someone's hole is." You are the one that said that, given an erection, the only relevant criterion here shoving one's dick in a hole. You made it the only criterion. Words have meaning.

And what does that make you? Arguing with a moron seems somewhat moronic, no?

At least I still have great biceps.

Since you said plea... no.

And exactly where did I say having an erection is the ONLY criteria?
Show me those exact words: "only criteria"

"And what does that make you?" What are you? 12 years old?

And no, you don't have great biceps anymore than you are a Libertarian.

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #87 on: July 13, 2015, 11:42:08 PM »
Question on the boner angle: Don't female rape victims naturally lubricate as well?

Otherwise, the legal consent thing just seems so iffy to me with younger males. Case by case might make a little more sense, but what do I know.

My sister was raped and no she was not aroused and no she did not "lubricate". She was too busy screaming for help.

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #88 on: July 13, 2015, 11:49:04 PM »

The whole point of the arousal and consent issue was the charge, which somehow got lost in the discussion and what I'm addressing, that the 17 year old student was "forced" into sex with the teacher. Forced over thirty times to be specific.

I hope that clears up why I think axvo is such a retard with no reasoning ability. He claims that a 17 year old can be force over thirty times, thirty fucking times, to have sex with the same women.

Simple Simon

« Reply #89 on: July 14, 2015, 12:01:09 AM »

According to......?

io856

« Reply #90 on: July 14, 2015, 12:05:30 AM »
According to......?
The social paradigm we currently live in
The collection of social opinion at large

You will be hard pressed to find people who consider underage sex OK. If any it will be a minority, and yes I have read the pro-underage consenting arguments. I don't agree with them.

Simple Simon

« Reply #91 on: July 14, 2015, 12:07:35 AM »
The social paradigm we currently live in
The collection of social opinion at large

You will be hard pressed to find people who consider underage sex OK. If any it will be a minority, and yes I have read the pro-underage consenting arguments. I don't agree with them.
You would have been hard pressed to find anyone saying homosexuality was acceptable 60 yeras ago in the UK

io856

« Reply #92 on: July 14, 2015, 12:12:34 AM »
You would have been hard pressed to find anyone saying homosexuality was acceptable 60 yeras ago in the UK

Thats true

Although consenting adults is an entirely different discussion.

muscleman-2013

• Getbig V
  • Team Trump
« Reply #93 on: July 14, 2015, 12:17:05 AM »
Please stop diminishing the very real mental sickness of pedophilia with POST pubescent teens. I can't believe how many people on this board are utterly clueless as to the definition of pedophilia.

My sister has been a high school teacher for 27 years. I just asked her about the "pedophilia club" and she just laughed. Of course, she's just being secretive. Are you a teacher?

no i'm not, but i know several (one of my closest friends is a teacher and i have teachers in the family), and they have been quite honest with me

when the recent (last 10 years or so) crackdowns started a LOT of teachers were shitting themselves

plus i have known several people who fucked the teachers...
Ψ

muscleman-2013

• Getbig V
  • Team Trump
« Reply #94 on: July 14, 2015, 12:18:50 AM »

pinning all your hopes on new "age laws" aren't you..

are you also a muslim or muslim sympathiser?
Ψ

avxo

• Getbig V
  • Iron Pumping University Math Professor
« Reply #95 on: July 14, 2015, 12:19:09 AM »
And exactly where did I say having an erection is the ONLY criteria?
Show me those exact words: "only criteria"

You very clearly said that, given an erection, all that matters is whether one willingly shoved that erection into a hole. These are your words, not mine. And words have meaning. If you don't like what you said, then don't blame me. Blame yourself.

"And what does that make you?" What are you? 12 years old?

I'm rubber you're glue...

And no, you don't have great biceps anymore than you are a Libertarian.

Thanks for informing me. What other misconceptions have I been laboring under?

But they can consent to an abortion and birth control pills without the parents being notified.

Well, except I never said that they can or should.

How did you get to be so stupid?

::)

The whole point of the arousal and consent issue was the charge, which somehow got lost in the discussion and what I'm addressing, that the 17 year old student was "forced" into sex with the teacher. Forced over thirty times to be specific.

I hope that clears up why I think axvo is such a retard with no reasoning ability. He claims that a 17 year old can be force over thirty times, thirty fucking times, to have sex with the same women.

Except that's not what I claimed, and it's a silly move to suggest that I did, given that my posts are visible and everyone here can go back, read them and realize that you are lying through your teeth.

I'll save you the trouble of looking up what I wrote: "Whether one participates willingly isn't the question. Whether one can consent is." You then asked me whether a 17 year old can consent to sex, and I responded with: "In jurisdictions where the age of consent is 17, yes. In states where the age of consent is 18, no." You said you weren't talking "legally" and I responded with "Too bad, because that's the only context which matters in this instance."

Oh, and would you like some ketchup to go with your foot?

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #96 on: July 14, 2015, 12:25:46 AM »
no i'm not, but i know several (one of my closest friends is a teacher and i have teachers in the family), and they have been quite honest with me

plus i have known several people who fucked the teachers...

Yes you are. By equating an act of pedophilia, having sexual intercourse with a seven year old, with an underage sex, having sexual intercourse with a 13-17 year old diminishes the very real pathology that is pedophilia.

And as far as your teacher pedophile club. Where the hell do you live? My sister has worked in virtually every school district in Hawaii and never heard of such thing. And I live in a State where the age of consent was 13 years old just 15 years ago.

muscleman-2013

• Getbig V
  • Team Trump
« Reply #97 on: July 14, 2015, 12:28:54 AM »
Yes you are.

when i said that, i meant "no i'm not" a teacher
Ψ

muscleman-2013

• Getbig V
  • Team Trump
« Reply #98 on: July 14, 2015, 12:32:44 AM »
Yes you are. By equating an act of pedophilia, having sexual intercourse with a seven year old, with an underage sex, having sexual intercourse with a 13-17 year old diminishes the very real pathology that is pedophilia.

I don't want to diminish that.  But teachers who take advantage of their position regardless of the age of said HS student are scum.   It is like letting a friend into your house who screws your UA daughter while you are not there..

And as far as your teacher pedophile club. Where the hell do you live? My sister has worked in virtually every school district in Hawaii and never heard of such thing. And I live in a State where the age of consent was 13 years old just 15 years ago.

the stuff i know about mostly happened in 80's and early 90's - over 20 years ago

but your example of your sister just shows she is "out of the loop" on this particular matter - because clearly it is STILL happening A LOT, at least where female teachers are concerned..
Ψ

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #99 on: July 14, 2015, 12:38:03 AM »
It depends. Someone who's drunk off their rocker can't reasonably consent, even if he "decides" he wants to fuck.

Afraid this is where MLK's "One has a moral responsibility to disobey unjust laws" comes into play. Passed-out drunk, fine, I'll play along. Bad-decision drunk, 'Yes Means Yes' and all: Fuuuuuuuuck that. We're all this kinda rapist, at some point, so were our girlfriends and/or wives.

Retarded feminist bullshit. Chicks screw drunk guys just as much as the opposite, yet they will never be charged, and everyone knows it. More special interest, one-way nonsense, like Hate Crimes. Fuck that.

In this case, man-hating, 'after-the-fact' regret, like that stupid whore at Columbia. Law is too stupid here to be respected.