Author Topic: Even more Florida teacher/student sex!  (Read 13294 times)

falco

• Getbig V
Re: Even more Florida teacher/student sex!
« Reply #50 on: July 13, 2015, 06:23:30 AM »
Oopps i did it again...

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #51 on: July 13, 2015, 06:30:15 AM »
Let's!

In jurisdictions where the age of consent is 17, yes. In states where the age of consent is 18, no.

Too bad, because that's the only context which matters in this instance.

You realize that laws exist in "real life" right?

I'll venture to say that the average 17-year old can. But that's the wrong question. The question is whether that choice implies consent. In states where the age of consent is 18, the decision doesn't imply consent.

Ever think the law just sometimes maybe gets it wrong?

pellius

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith Jones aka OnlyMe/NoWorries. 1/10/2011
« Reply #52 on: July 13, 2015, 08:06:48 AM »

I've already proven this fella doesn't think for himself. He's just part of the herd that lets the government tell him what to think.

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #53 on: July 13, 2015, 08:09:03 AM »
Man, why did this never seem to happen back when I was in school?

Trust me that it did and has been happening for ages.  I know of a few teachers who were whores in high school. I was banging an elementary school teacher when I was in high school.  It just didn't make the news as it does today.

Hulk-smash!

• Getbig IV
  • All the muscle in the world!
« Reply #54 on: July 13, 2015, 01:57:12 PM »
This chick screams sex!  If I was a super horny 16 yr old boy in her classroom I'd pitchin' a jeans rippin' tent all damn day.  A tight skrt, those glasses & sky high cheekbones would make it absolutely impossible to think of anything but pile-drivin' her like a freakin' jackhammer.  BAM-BAM-BAM-BAM-BAM-BAM!!!

This MILF lost everything for some young dick.  Her job, her marriage, her daughter, her freedom EVERYTHING!  I wonder if she'll be joining PRISONPENPALS.COM soon after being locked-up?  I'll keep an eye out for her.

This ^ chick is PLAYBOY centerfold material. Hopefully one of those very lucky boys took a few pics while doggy-stylin' her fine ass.
I

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #55 on: July 13, 2015, 02:00:34 PM »
I've already proven this fella doesn't think for himself. He's just part of the herd that lets the government tell him what to think.

He's a smart guy, no doubt. Just like him to address the question, if he hasn't already.

avxo

• Getbig V
  • Iron Pumping University Math Professor
« Reply #56 on: July 13, 2015, 02:02:23 PM »
The issue is whether or not certain laws are justified. A woman is sentenced to over 20 years for having sex with a 17 year old. Prostitution is illegal but if I film the act and post it on the internet then it's OK. Only fifteen years ago the age of consent in Hawaii was 13.

Sure. Plenty of laws are stupid. Nobody's arguing against that. That doesn't mean they shouldn't be followed. There's a process through which laws are changed.

But the law is the law. Whatever it says is carved in stone and don't you dare think for yourself or question. Say that to the Same Sex marriage proponents.

I'm quite happy to debate whether the law should be different. But that doesn't change the fact that the law is what it currently is and that the boy in question could not legally consent.

It's sheep like you that allowed the goliathon government that wants to control literally every aspect of our lives to thrive.

That's a funny think to say to someone who's extremely libertarian.

The
Don't waste my time.

Dismissed.

I had pubes at 12 and would have agreed, i.e., consented (regardless of what the law says) to brutally bang my 6th grade teacher appropriately called a lay teacher because she taught at a Catholic school but wasn't a nun.

And, yes, I was perfectly able to make those decisions for myself at 12 just like the law now allows 11 year olds to get birth control pills and abortions without parental consent.

Let's assume that you, at 12, were able to consent because... well... pubes. What are you trying to suggest? That the law should decide consent based on whether one has pubes? Here's the simple fact: the crux of your argument is that "erection = consent" and that is bullshit. If someone has priapism does that mean that a woman can jump on and ride him with abandom and the sex is consensual? What about someone who is severely mentally retarded? What about chemically or artificially induced erections? What about someone who gets an erection while asleep? Are you seriously suggesting that erection = consent?

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #57 on: July 13, 2015, 02:07:40 PM »

She enjoyed it.

She's laughing because it's absurd that she has to go to jail for rocking some teen boys socks

avxo

• Getbig V
« Reply #58 on: July 13, 2015, 02:07:48 PM »

Sure - plenty of times. Maybe even in this particular instance too. But that doesn't mean we should disregard the law. We should work, within the framework established, to get such laws changed.

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #59 on: July 13, 2015, 04:23:44 PM »
Sure - plenty of times. Maybe even in this particular instance too. But that doesn't mean we should disregard the law. We should work, within the framework established, to get such laws changed.

I guess I can't disagree.

Conker

• Getbig IV
  • looks like you went for the overcooked potato look
« Reply #60 on: July 13, 2015, 04:34:06 PM »
Sentenced to 22 tears for having sex with a 17 year old. Oh brother.

+1

What a strange country America seems to be. Pretty much the rest of the developed world 17 would be above the legal age to have sex.
Sure the teacher did wrong in abusing a position of trust but 22yrs for that is beyond ridiculous

WalterWhite

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #61 on: July 13, 2015, 04:35:59 PM »
As much as I lust for this women now when I was in JR and HS I thought the 20something teachers looked old.  I preferred cheerleaders.

As far as the laws they should be even handed for men and women.

These women are nuts especially when they keep it up out on bail.  It is an epidemic with them even going after prepubescent boys!

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #62 on: July 13, 2015, 06:46:16 PM »

She enjoyed it.

Isn't 'fichter' German slang for 'fucker?'

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #63 on: July 13, 2015, 07:22:22 PM »

That's a funny think to say to someone who's extremely libertarian.

No, you are not.

Are you seriously suggesting that erection = consent?

No, but taking that erection and shoving it in someone's hole is.

avxo

• Getbig V
« Reply #64 on: July 13, 2015, 09:00:30 PM »
No, you are not.

My whole worldview... shattered... :'( Some dude on the Internet says I'm not a libertarian. And I had just gotten the t-shirt!!!

No, but taking that erection and shoving it in someone's hole is.

So, since to you the only criterion is whether one pushes their cock in a hole, someone with an IQ of 50 - around the intelligence of the average babboon - can give meaningful consent by virtue of sticking his erect penis in a hole? Do I have that right?

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #65 on: July 13, 2015, 09:04:43 PM »
What about the 99.99% of boners that don't belong to priapistic, drugged, mental defectives?

And I swear to God if you split up that sentence and answer it in multiple parts I'm gonna fucking lose it!

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #66 on: July 13, 2015, 09:05:24 PM »
My whole worldview... shattered... :'( Some dude on the Internet says I'm not a libertarian. And I had just gotten the t-shirt!!!

So, since to you the only criterion is whether one pushes their cock in a hole, someone with an IQ of 50 - around the intelligence of the average babboon - can give meaningful consent by virtue of sticking his erect penis in a hole? Do I have that right?

Now it's become "the only" criterion. You sure like to put words in other people's mouth.

Oh brother. You are a complete moron!

And you are no Libertarian no matter what you want to call yourself or what shirt you wear.

Please die.

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #67 on: July 13, 2015, 09:09:15 PM »
What about the 99.99% of boners that don't belong to priapistic, drugged, mental defectives?

And I swear to God if you split up that sentence and answer it in multiple parts I'm gonna fucking lose it!

It's just so utterly astounding how many truly mental retards with no capacity for rational thinking are on this board. Creeps like him need to have his boner cut into multiple parts to keep him from breeding and spreading his retarded DNA.

muscleman-2013

• Getbig V
  • Team Trump
« Reply #68 on: July 13, 2015, 09:10:02 PM »
Yeah high school teachers have been doing this with the underage students for decades.  Like perverts let loose in the candy store when the owner is away.  I'm sure the teachers here who would dare tell the truth would admit it.  But teachers are very secretive about their "pedophile clubs".
Ψ

avxo

• Getbig V
« Reply #69 on: July 13, 2015, 09:33:02 PM »

It depends. Someone who's drunk off their rocker can't reasonably consent, even if he "decides" he wants to fuck. A 12 year old may be unusually mature and wise beyond his years, but generally 12 year olds aren't capable of consenting.

I tried my best not to!

avxo

• Getbig V
« Reply #70 on: July 13, 2015, 09:39:28 PM »
Now it's become "the only" criterion. You sure like to put words in other people's mouth.

I asked you: "Are you seriously suggesting that erection = consent?" and you answered: "No, but taking that erection and shoving it in someone's hole is." You are the one that said that, given an erection, the only relevant criterion here shoving one's dick in a hole. You made it the only criterion. Words have meaning.

Oh brother. You are a complete moron!

And what does that make you? Arguing with a moron seems somewhat moronic, no?

And you are no Libertarian no matter what you want to call yourself or what shirt you wear.

At least I still have great biceps.

Please die.

Since you said plea... no.

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #71 on: July 13, 2015, 09:44:15 PM »

Once again:  :)

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #72 on: July 13, 2015, 09:52:01 PM »
Question on the boner angle: Don't female rape victims naturally lubricate as well?

Otherwise, the legal consent thing just seems so iffy to me with younger males. Case by case might make a little more sense, but what do I know.

O.Z.

• Getbig IV
  • Team Swimmers
« Reply #73 on: July 13, 2015, 09:56:52 PM »
it is a crime but to send someone to jail for a period of 22 years for this? Absolutely ridiculous.
People get less for murder in many other countries.

Henda

• Getbig V
« Reply #74 on: July 13, 2015, 10:04:51 PM »
22 years in prison for letting 3 filthy teenagers pound her? Fuck you could murder 3 people in the uk and be out in 22 year