Author Topic: Mother Cock Blocks Son Who Scored With Blonde Hottie in Gym  (Read 8770 times)

Skorp1o

• Getbig V
An Oklahoma youth gymnastics coach is facing sex charges for allegedly luring a teen boy into a gym tanning booth and then stripping and trying to kiss him, police said.

Betsy Ann Brashear, 24, began eyeballing the 15-year-old as soon a he walked into Colaw Fitness in Bartlesville last Thursday, the boy’s mother told Newson6.com.

The mother, who accompanied her son to the gym, told cops she asked other gym members to keep an eye on him because Brashear was flirting with him, the news report said.

A fellow gym-goer then reported seeing Brashear lure the boy into a tanning booth and lock the door, the police complaint said.

The boy's mother knocked on the door, and when the boy opened it, she saw Brashear with wearing a sports bra but no pants.
S

Simple Simon

Re: Mother Cock Blocks Son Who Scored With Blonde Hottie in Gym
« Reply #1 on: July 16, 2015, 03:02:39 AM »
We could diiscuss this rationally but as this is Getbig....

"Dirty fucking pedo, kill her, burn her , lets lynch the slag"

"Hope ths bitch rots in jail , dirty fucking whore"

And as Skorpio has titled the thread "hottie" lets assume he condones pedophilia.   ::)

Sokolsky

• Getbig IV
  • Sensory receptors succumb
« Reply #2 on: July 16, 2015, 03:03:09 AM »

Waller

• Getbig IV
« Reply #3 on: July 16, 2015, 03:09:39 AM »
We could diiscuss this rationally but as this is Getbig....

"Dirty fucking pedo, kill her, burn her , lets lynch the slag"

"Hope ths bitch rots in jail , dirty fucking whore"

And as Skorpio has titled the thread "hottie" lets assume he condones pedophilia.   ::)

To complain about something you perpetuate in this manner is quite childish, no?

Skorp1o

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: July 16, 2015, 03:10:06 AM »

It's Peadophelia
S

Simple Simon

« Reply #5 on: July 16, 2015, 03:11:07 AM »
To complain about something you perpetuate in this manner is quite childish, no?
I tried to be sensible in the other thread and was castigated and attacked for it, the post in this thread is going to get me likes and pats on the back on this forum.

Skorp1o

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: July 16, 2015, 03:13:34 AM »
I tried to be sensible in the other thread and was castigated and attacked for it, the post in this thread is going to get me likes and pats on the back on this forum.

You have well developed back muscles...I would "pat" you for hours on end if you like.
S

BigCyp

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: July 16, 2015, 03:17:50 AM »
If you are 25, grow the fuck up. Yes, for some reason you may have found the 15 year old BOY physically attractive (maybe he looked 17 and had a good physique) but you are not 15 anymore you stupid slag. For all you know, this 15 year old BOY might only be as emotionally mature as a 13 year old BOY. So make an adult decision, keep your stinking pussy in your knickers and look for men your own age.

Why is this so hard?

muscleman-2013

• Getbig V
  • Team Trump
« Reply #8 on: July 16, 2015, 03:19:42 AM »
If you are 25, grow the fuck up. Yes, for some reason you may have found the 15 year old BOY physically attractive (maybe he looked 17 and had a good physique) but you are not 15 anymore you stupid slag. For all you know, this 15 year old BOY might only be as emotionally mature as a 13 year old BOY. So make an adult decision, keep your stinking pussy in your knickers and look for men your own age.

Why is this so hard?

because she has ZERO morals?
Ψ

BigCyp

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: July 16, 2015, 03:20:39 AM »
It's all a laugh when you're shooting the shit on getbig about how lucky you would be if you got fucked by a hot teacher at 14/15 years old. However, if in 9 years I find out that a 25/30/35/40 teacher has tried to manipulate my boy into satisfying one of her seedy little fantasies, I would put her in a fucking coma.

Henda

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: July 16, 2015, 03:26:27 AM »
When I read of cases like this I believe that the woman in question must be one dirty bitch in the sack and would love hard sweaty rough sex with lots of spitting in each other's mouths and kissing after prolonged oral both ways and finishing up in her wide open younger out mouth.

True

• Getbig IV
  • Zero Tolerance
« Reply #11 on: July 16, 2015, 03:27:05 AM »

Awwww, poor baby................ :'(

TheShape.

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: July 16, 2015, 03:27:19 AM »
Pretty creepy even if the pedo is attractive.

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #13 on: July 16, 2015, 03:35:43 AM »
Should be Mother Hen Blocks, as a female chicken is not called a cock. That is reserved for the males of the species.

BigCyp

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: July 16, 2015, 03:35:56 AM »
Most of these semi-hot predators who end up in the news for this shit, are predators in the purest sense. Yes they look pretty sexy and whatever, but blow away the smoke and mirrors and you are left with an older woman (sometimes in her 40's) who is using the WEAKNESS and VULNERABILITIES of a juvenile boy, to pretty much guarantee she gets what she wants. This is child exploitation.

MORTALCOIL

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: July 16, 2015, 04:04:10 AM »
Obviously went to the Vince Basile finishing school.

f450

• Getbig IV
« Reply #16 on: July 16, 2015, 06:20:09 AM »
These fucking whores are busy giving teenage bous herpes ( 1 in 6 people have it ) before they even get a chance to enjoy life. These slores definitely have that and more.

And Herpes stays .. the boys dont know spread it to their gfs and so it goes.

disgusting. Somebody should excavate her vagina and that seal it shut.

muscleman-2013

• Getbig V
  • Team Trump
« Reply #17 on: July 16, 2015, 06:22:45 AM »
These fucking whores are busy giving teenage bous herpes ( 1 in 6 people have it ) before they even get a chance to enjoy life. These slores definitely have that and more.

Absolutely spot on.

These fucking vile sluts ruin society and harm the innocent.
Ψ

bigmikecox

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • SAY MY NAME!!!!
« Reply #18 on: July 16, 2015, 06:25:25 AM »
An Oklahoma youth gymnastics coach is facing sex charges for allegedly luring a teen boy into a gym tanning booth and then stripping and trying to kiss him, police said.

Betsy Ann Brashear, 24, began eyeballing the 15-year-old as soon a he walked into Colaw Fitness in Bartlesville last Thursday, the boy’s mother told Newson6.com.

The mother, who accompanied her son to the gym, told cops she asked other gym members to keep an eye on him because Brashear was flirting with him, the news report said.

A fellow gym-goer then reported seeing Brashear lure the boy into a tanning booth and lock the door, the police complaint said.

The boy's mother knocked on the door, and when the boy opened it, she saw Brashear with wearing a sports bra but no pants.

What's the problem?

BigCyp

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: July 16, 2015, 06:26:31 AM »
Absolutely spot on.

These fucking vile sluts ruin society and harm the innocent.

These filthy slags have got to be quite desperate for sex, once you consider that even a 5-6/10 could get fucked every night of the week using various hoo up apps. But such is their unquenching thirst for the trouser salami, they will even fuck random teenage boys in the gym  ;D

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #20 on: July 16, 2015, 06:38:46 AM »
A

Skorp1o

• Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: July 16, 2015, 06:41:35 AM »
You see, behind every Peadophile there's a deep rooted cause.

My take on these seemingly normal girls who aren't bad looking and who are fairly young themselves (mid 20s seems to be the norm) is they experienced some form of rejection in high school or growing unaccepted by their peers and unwanted by the hot guys....thhis left a gaping hole in their lives emotionally, they've lost out on love and attention. Now they're older, prettier and see that hot popular teenage kid, old emotions come back in and they feel like it's time for redemption and plugging that hole (no pun)

The above is my own theory...May be some more knowledgeable gents on getbig can throw their 2 cents, SF1900 is a Phd holder and psychology is his specialty.
S

Waller

• Getbig IV
« Reply #22 on: July 16, 2015, 06:42:02 AM »

disgusting. Somebody should excavate her vagina and that seal it shut.

Vaginas are quite small. It'd have to be somebody small to get the job done, maybe a child.... oh.

muscleman-2013

• Getbig V
  • Team Trump
« Reply #23 on: July 16, 2015, 06:48:49 AM »

My take on these seemingly normal girls who aren't bad looking and who are fairly young themselves (mid 20s seems to be the norm) is they experienced some form of rejection in high school or growing unaccepted by their peers and unwanted by the hot guys....thhis left a gaping hole in their lives emotionally, they've lost out on love and attention. Now they're older, prettier and see that hot popular teenage kid, old emotions come back in and they feel like it's time for redemption and plugging that hole (no pun)

The above is my own theory...May be some more knowledgeable gents on getbig can throw their 2 cents, SF1900 is a Phd holder and psychology is his specialty.

Perhaps, but you also have to factor in that they probably have ZERO morals, therefore no natural inhibitions to stop them from following through with this behaviour.
Ψ

BigCyp

• Getbig V
« Reply #24 on: July 16, 2015, 06:59:44 AM »

Pretty much that, mixed in with not having enough moral boundaries.

My take is pretty much the same as yours. Another factor, would be adults who were not 'sexually popular' in high school and because they haven't grown up mentally and morally, they seem to want to capture something they missed out on from their school years.....unfortunately it ends up being some poor impressionable 16/17 year old girl who is impressed that the bloke gets served in pubs and drives an 05 plate fiesta.