Author Topic: Multiple shootings at military recruiting centers in Tennessee, USA  (Read 4709 times)

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
Re: Multiple shootings at military recruiting centers in Tennessee, USA
« Reply #25 on: July 16, 2015, 04:17:06 PM »
I saw this post on-line:

"Those who said Dylann Roof represents an entire population, will now say that Muhammad Youssef Abdulazeez represents no one else."

Thoughts?

I think they're both off base.. thoughts?

WalterWhite

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #26 on: July 16, 2015, 04:22:51 PM »
Recruiting centers are gun free zones which is absolutely absurd! 

Mr. MB

• Getbig III
« Reply #27 on: July 16, 2015, 04:29:52 PM »
From the Washington Examiner

"Donald Trump was unfortunately proven right on another one of his top issues Thursday: "gun free zones" at military bases.

Indications that Thursday's shooting at two military bases in Chattanooga, Tenn., occurred at or near "gun free zones."

In an interview with the website AmmoLand.com, Trump decried the zones on military bases, suggesting that they left highly-trained gun operators without a weapon to fire at attackers, with the exception of military police."

Who's the kook, the loudmouth? It was Bubba Bill Clinton who signed into law that military men/women in and around a base can not carry a gun even in self defense. Only MPs "if" they are around.

The 4 dead Marines were fish in a barrel......thanks again to our warm and fuzzy Libtards.

Lets check this Moslem's computer and phone records ASAP. What are the odds he is following an offshore call for Jihad.

But WTF I feel better.....Obama is going to "look into it".

blinky

• Getbig V
« Reply #28 on: July 16, 2015, 04:40:47 PM »
if only the courageous homo bruce jenner was there to with his plastic tits and ESPY award to stop this shooting

LMAO holy fuk this made me laugh  ;D

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
  • Go back to making jewelry and cakes with your girl
« Reply #29 on: July 16, 2015, 04:41:44 PM »
Apparently dude was an MMA bad-ass

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #30 on: July 16, 2015, 05:00:46 PM »

Damn you're fucking stupid. Maybe you need to go back to school instead of getting your information from faux news.

Ok, tell me how this was Bush fault (like everything else). Oh wait let me guess, he was warned and did nothing about it right? Or no, wait. This was an inside job and he had full knowledge of it. Which is it?

Obvious Gimmick

• Getbig V
  • I'd hit it
« Reply #31 on: July 16, 2015, 06:02:21 PM »
So tell us coach, which of Barry's policies led shitbag muzzy to kill those marines?

Rudee

• Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: July 16, 2015, 06:03:50 PM »
Muslim of pieces.

Pray_4_War

• Getbig V
  • Thot Expert
« Reply #33 on: July 16, 2015, 11:16:36 PM »
Muslim of pieces.

I think you have this all wrong.

Obama has assured me that the greatest threat to our nation is white Christian men.  He has explained several times that they are the real terrorists so I'm pretty sure it was a white guy who did this.  He probably was a disgruntled confederate sympathizer and climate change denier.  I think the best solution would be to ban guns.

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
  • Rhetoric is the art of ruling the minds of men.
« Reply #34 on: July 17, 2015, 01:22:41 AM »
What's the difference here?

have not determined whether it was an act of terrorism or whether it was a criminal act

So if it was a muslim it's terrorism, if it was a black or white dude it would be criminal?  Laughable shit.
You're not too bright are you?
V

_bruce_

• Getbig V
  • Sam Sesambröt Sulek
« Reply #35 on: July 17, 2015, 02:26:26 AM »
Looks like we have to ban America - was nice knowing you.  :D

Desolate

• Getbig V
  • I dream of Gods
« Reply #36 on: July 17, 2015, 02:44:01 AM »
No doubt that Obama will call it workplace violence.

Oh, wait. The guy didn't work there.

Hmmm....

Doesn't matter.

CBS, ABC, NBC, MSNBC and CNN will cover for him.

Pray_4_War

• Getbig V
  • Thot Expert
« Reply #37 on: July 17, 2015, 03:05:03 AM »
Has anyone asked the important questions yet?

Did the shooter own a confederate flag?

I think it's obvious that he did.  It's probably just well hidden.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #38 on: July 17, 2015, 06:36:40 AM »
I think you have this all wrong.

Obama has assured me that the greatest threat to our nation is white Christian men.  He has explained several times that they are the real terrorists so I'm pretty sure it was a white guy who did this.  He probably was a disgruntled confederate sympathizer and climate change denier.  I think the best solution would be to ban guns.

Actually I think he said our greatest threat was climate change (global warming)

http://www.cnsnews.com/blog/terence-p-jeffrey/obama-climate-change-greatest-threat

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #39 on: July 17, 2015, 07:05:02 AM »
You're not too bright are you?

suck my cock homo

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #40 on: July 17, 2015, 07:26:10 AM »
Actually I think he said our greatest threat was climate change (global warming)

http://www.cnsnews.com/blog/terence-p-jeffrey/obama-climate-change-greatest-threat

statistically, the actual threat to greatest amount of people is probably neither.

i mean, if you take the emotion out of it and look at it from a numbers sense, the fcked up healthcare system, or perhaps alcohol abuse, is a greater threat to americans than terrorism OR climage change.   In fact, i'd say JUNK FOOD/ SHITTY NUTRITION HABITS probably is the biggest threat facing Americans.

7,000 americans die every day.  HALF of them die from heart disease.  Zero % of them die from Climate Change.  Tragically, several died yesterday from terrorism.  the other causes, alcohol, diabetes, etc, they all rank higher in 'killing americans' than either the liberals cause (global warming) or the repubs cause (terrorism).

So I personally think any politician that claims the biggest threat is anything other than the fcking fast-food drive thru lane, is full of shit.  however, given the huge number of full-of-shit voters, I am totally cool with people sticking to the other causes in their emotional yet reason-free rants on the matter. 

Pray_4_War

• Getbig V
  • Thot Expert
« Reply #41 on: July 17, 2015, 09:24:08 PM »

That's right, I forgot.  Climate change and white Christian men.  Right up there with the black plague.

local hero

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • mma finance warrior of peace
« Reply #42 on: July 18, 2015, 12:07:50 AM »
The biggest threat to Americans is other Americans, you seem to love shooting each other

I love coaches logic, as an outsider looking in, every act against you is because of Barry , everything that happens in bushes reign was fair play?

Bush caused/created all of this mess overthrowing Iraq for no good reason, overthrowing Afghanistan was a waste of time also,all done just to been seen to be doing something...

inside you

« Reply #43 on: July 18, 2015, 12:33:23 AM »
"...Bush caused/created all of this mess overthrowing Iraq for no good reason..."
- This... oil could be good reason for elite, but for others - well for others is this what's going o in Murica... so muricans kill people around the world (in Muslim countries for decades now) and when somebody hit them back then the person is a terrorist?!?!  ::) 

loco

• Getbig V
  • loco like a fox
« Reply #44 on: July 18, 2015, 06:13:19 PM »
Fifth service member dies after Chattanooga shooting

Navy Petty Officer Randall Smith, wounded in a shooting rampage in Tennessee, died early Saturday, according to a family member. He is the fifth American service member killed in the attack.

http://www.cnn.com/2015/07/18/us/tennessee-naval-reserve-shooting/index.html

loco

• Getbig V
  • loco like a fox
« Reply #45 on: July 21, 2015, 01:00:44 PM »

GigantorX

• Getbig V
  • GetBig's A-Team is the Light of Truth!
« Reply #46 on: July 21, 2015, 01:53:56 PM »
As of today, the media and "investigators" are still trying really hard to figure out why this kind, gentle young man would commit such a heinous act of violence. They really seem to have hit a dead end and are now left scrambling for answers.

Yep, why did this guy do this...hmmmmmmmmm, anyone?

Fox News told me that it may be because he got a DUI a little while back and was depressed about it.

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
  • Pretty sure he isn't in Ibiza getting the girls
« Reply #47 on: July 21, 2015, 05:14:40 PM »

Damn you're fucking stupid. Maybe you need to go back to school instead of getting your information from faux news.

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
  • Rhetoric is the art of ruling the minds of men.
« Reply #48 on: July 21, 2015, 07:00:45 PM »
As of today, the media and "investigators" are still trying really hard to figure out why this kind, gentle young man would commit such a heinous act of violence. They really seem to have hit a dead end and are now left scrambling for answers.

Yep, why did this guy do this...hmmmmmmmmm, anyone?

Fox News told me that it may be because he got a DUI a little while back and was depressed about it.
Just goes to show you that so called moderate Muslims are as much a threat as any extremist.  At anytime their Islamic programming could kick in and trigger Jihadist consequences.
V