Author Topic: The bleating of the new beta man  (Read 5896 times)

BigCyp

• Getbig V
Re: The bleating of the new beta man
« Reply #25 on: July 17, 2015, 08:09:14 AM »
It was. He says it in the article.

Hahaha I didn't catch that either, what a dickhead. Guy's probably laying in bed PMing booty from his ipad 6000 miles away, while his wife's sucking the third cock of the week  ;D ;D

BigCyp

• Getbig V
« Reply #26 on: July 17, 2015, 08:11:09 AM »
Glad I occupy some space in your head.

Lots of room for twinks like you Jeff!

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #27 on: July 17, 2015, 08:11:45 AM »
http://nymag.com/thecut/2015/07/what-open-marriage-taught-one-man-about-feminism.html

This fucking homo needs a beat-down of epic proportions, and I elect Wiggs to deliver it.
This cuckholding thing is spreading like wildfire. How is one to stop this menace?

_aj_

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • The Return of the OG
« Reply #28 on: July 17, 2015, 08:30:40 AM »
Hahaha I didn't catch that either, what a dickhead. Guy's probably laying in bed PMing booty from his ipad 6000 miles away, while his wife's sucking the third cock of the week  ;D ;D

LMAO!

Donny

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • getbig Zen Master
« Reply #29 on: July 17, 2015, 08:32:12 AM »
Just need to send the Guy to -aj- for a day and toughen him up... Red neck Style... ;D

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #30 on: July 17, 2015, 08:34:44 AM »
I have no respect for men that let their women run things. None.
I don't want them in my presence.

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC č un asino
« Reply #31 on: July 17, 2015, 08:36:35 AM »
Y

Donny

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • getbig Zen Master
« Reply #32 on: July 17, 2015, 08:39:16 AM »
I have no respect for men that let their women run things. None.
I don't want them in my presence.
agree 100%. A Man has to be Manly and not all this weak crap. I rule the Roost  ;D

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #33 on: July 17, 2015, 08:42:00 AM »
agree 100%. A Man has to be Manly and not all this weak crap. I rule the Roost  ;D

This is absolutely insane to me.  I'm only 36 and feel like I live in a totally different world than some of these cucks.  Thankfully I have a father trained my well.  He doesn't tolerate pussies either.  I really want to whoop this guys ass then help him.

_aj_

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • The Return of the OG
« Reply #34 on: July 17, 2015, 08:47:43 AM »
I really want to whoop this guys ass then help him.

That could help and would make you feel good too. Win/win.

Parker

• Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: July 17, 2015, 08:48:13 AM »
I bet you Paulo is a "bad boy"...

_aj_

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • The Return of the OG
« Reply #36 on: July 17, 2015, 08:49:06 AM »
Just need to send the Guy to -aj- for a day and toughen him up... Red neck Style... ;D

I am pretty sure that it would just involve me beating him with a shovel all day long...

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
  • Pretty sure he isn't in Ibiza getting the girls
« Reply #37 on: July 17, 2015, 08:52:33 AM »
http://nymag.com/thecut/2015/07/what-open-marriage-taught-one-man-about-feminism.html

This fucking homo needs a beat-down of epic proportions, and I elect Wiggs to deliver it.

DaFuq?

That can't be real.

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #38 on: July 17, 2015, 08:54:14 AM »
I am pretty sure that it would just involve me beating him with a shovel all day long...

Oh brotha.  ::)

He'd probably kick the shit out of you.  :D :D
X

Donny

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • getbig Zen Master
« Reply #39 on: July 17, 2015, 08:54:30 AM »
This is absolutely insane to me.  I'm only 36 and feel like I live in a totally different world than some of these cucks.  Thankfully I have a father trained my well.  He doesn't tolerate pussies either.  I really want to whoop this guys ass then help him.
donīt wanna sound like a macho dick but when i grew up you were expected to Man up and fast. Look after your family and be the Bread winner. the area was working class but no slum, still when you went for a Pint you had to be a Man and earn respect..also with your hands. To these soft new age liberal pussies this is like being a caveman. In my Day it was being a Man who could stand with other men drink a beer and shoot the shit. You never backed down from a punch up even if you got a beating..you never backed down.

_aj_

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • The Return of the OG
« Reply #40 on: July 17, 2015, 08:56:26 AM »
Oh brotha.  ::)

He'd probably kick the shit out of you.  :D :D

If that homo could take me, I would turn the shovel on myself. Hell, if my wife watched that beta homo knock me out, she'd probably shoot me to put me out to OUR misery.

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #41 on: July 17, 2015, 08:57:16 AM »
It was. He says it in the article.

Well, then, that is pretty sad.
X

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #42 on: July 17, 2015, 08:57:18 AM »
donīt wanna sound like a macho dick but when i grew up you were expected to Man up and fast. Look after your family and be the Bread winner. the area was working class but no slum, still when you went for a Pint you had to be a Man and earn respect..also with your hands. To these soft new age liberal pussies this is like being a caveman. In my Day it was being a Man who could stand with other men drink a beer and shoot the shit. You never backed down from a punch up even if you got a beating..you never backed down.

Agree 100% Donny.  That's how my father is and he expects no less from his sons. I'll expect no less from my children if I have some Lord's will.

Parker

• Getbig V
« Reply #43 on: July 17, 2015, 08:57:53 AM »
Paulo The Brazilian putting it down!!!
I bet they met at "samba class".

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #44 on: July 17, 2015, 08:58:47 AM »
Agree 100% Donny.  That's how my father is and he expects no less from his sons. I'll expect no less from my children if I have some Lord's will.

Wiggs, if your son was in a relationship and was allowing this to happen, what would you say to him? Would you have a heart-to-heart with him in a gentle way? Or would you scream in his face?
X

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #45 on: July 17, 2015, 09:06:42 AM »
Wiggs, if your son was in a relationship and was allowing this to happen, what would you say to him? Would you have a heart-to-heart with him in a gentle way? Or would you scream in his face?

This is the result of being raised to think a certain way about relationships.  It wouldn't happen because my son would know how relationships work.  If it did happen, I'd have a talk with him and tell him how he's acting and what will result.  Then I'd let nature take it's course.  Some guys have to learn the hard way. I'm not worried though.  If you raise your children right, most of the time, things like this wont happen.

Donny

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • getbig Zen Master
« Reply #46 on: July 17, 2015, 09:06:59 AM »
yes and itīs the way it should be. My Father was proud to take me into the Masonic Lodge and say , my laddie is home for a few weeks. The old guys who were vets of Korea, Vietnam(yes we were there too) WW2 shook my hand looked you in the eye and bought you a wee Dram(whisky). My Father never said anything but he was respected in the Masonic Lodge. He never said to me i am proud of you but i knew he was and treated me like a Man. it was just the way it was.

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #47 on: July 17, 2015, 09:08:41 AM »
This is the result of being raised to think a certain way about relationships.  It wouldn't happen because my son would know how relationships work.  If it did happen, I'd have a talk with him and tell him how he's acting and what will result.  Then I'd let nature take it's course.  Some guys have to learn the hard way. I'm not worried though.  If you raise your children right, most of the time, things like this wont happen.

I agree.

If I had a son and this did happen to him, Id have a talk with him. But at the end of the day, an adult is going to make their own decision, and nature will take its course.

I can almost guarantee this couple divorces.
X

_aj_

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • The Return of the OG
« Reply #48 on: July 17, 2015, 09:10:25 AM »
I can almost guarantee this couple divorces.

Yup. And somehow, she'll went end up with half of what he came into the "relationship" with. He'll get fucked some many times by so many people, he'll think that he's in prison.

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #49 on: July 17, 2015, 09:13:31 AM »
I bet you Paulo is a "bad boy"...

He's probably like 19 or something.  :-\ :-\
X