Author Topic: The bleating of the new beta man  (Read 5897 times)

_aj_

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • The Return of the OG
Re: The bleating of the new beta man
« Reply #75 on: July 17, 2015, 11:24:39 AM »
:D

you not a feminist then i take it... :P

On the contrary, I work with several extremely competent women and have a deep appreciation for a fit/strong woman. What I cannot abide is a man that abdicates any respect for himself. Why in heaven's name would ANY woman respect that man or find him remotely attractive?

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #76 on: July 17, 2015, 11:28:14 AM »
On the contrary, I work with several extremely competent women and have a deep appreciation for a fit/strong woman. What I cannot abide is a man that abdicates any respect for himself. Why in heaven's name would ANY woman respect that man or find him remotely attractive?

Yet, you allow your wife to lift more weight than you (when she lifted the 50 pound dumbbells).

Talk about abdicating any respect for yourself.  :-\ :-\
X

bradistani

• Getbig V
« Reply #77 on: July 17, 2015, 11:28:49 AM »

your guess is as good as mine.

ps

you might wanna stay away from those cuckold videos on xhamster :-X ;D

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #78 on: July 17, 2015, 11:35:56 AM »
Every time I make a statement, you seem to have this weird idea that I am generalizing to EVERY instance.

Of course there are those swinging couples where its done for the wrong reason or doesn't work out.

All-in-all, a swinging couple probably has a much better chance of having a healthy relationship, as opposed to the couple in the article. And I will say that this does not apply to EVERY single couple, but I am speaking in general terms. I have to say this because I know you will point out to a couple and say, "Well, it didnt work for this swinging couple." As stated, I am looking at the overall picture.
And therein lies the issue. If your relationship revolves around having other people, how is that healthy for the two in the relationship? And how does one start down this path? What is the source? Why does one or both parties develop a need to have others involved, and those others feel the need to have other people involved and so and so forth?  That is what I am getting at.
The big picture comes from some "artist's" hands---from small to large.

_aj_

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • The Return of the OG
« Reply #79 on: July 17, 2015, 11:38:55 AM »
Yet, you allow your wife to lift more weight than you (when she lifted the 50 pound dumbbells).

Talk about abdicating any respect for yourself.  :-\ :-\

Haha! Even with all that weight that she lifts, she literally worships my muscles. Nothing wrong with that at all.

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #80 on: July 17, 2015, 11:41:28 AM »
And therein lies the issue. If your relationship revolves around having other people, how is that healthy for the two in the relationship? And how does one start down this path? What is the source? Why does one or both parties develop a need to have others involved, and those others feel the need to have other people involved and so and so forth?  That is what I am getting at.

That is not for you or me to say. It doesn't matter if the source of their happiness and healthiness is from other people. What is deemed happy and healthy is largely subjective. If two couples agree to the swinging lifestyle, and its what makes them happy and healthy, its not for me to ask, "Why does your relationship have to revolve around other people?" I don't care. There is no written rule that happiness cant be derived from people outside ones marriage. Thus, it is not an "issue" if it doesn't negatively impact their lives.

As for the couple in the article, perhaps they both derive their happiness from outside their marriage. So, be it. My problem is just the way they are going about doing it. It doesn't seem as cooperative as they are leading people to believe.
X

Mawse

• Getbig IV
« Reply #81 on: July 17, 2015, 12:10:40 PM »
I'm pretty sure this is a troll job by a former bb.com member who regularly writes parody articles about feminism, cuckholding and the live<laugh<love mentality and gets them published on 'serious' sites

the comments must be at least 50% trolls baiting the rabble, at least I hope so

residue

• Getbig V
  • Adonis 3:16
« Reply #82 on: July 17, 2015, 12:29:14 PM »

what adult relationship revolves around sex anyway? when you get to the point where you have kids and mortgages sex becomes a secondary or tertiary part of the relationship

_aj_

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • The Return of the OG
« Reply #83 on: July 17, 2015, 12:30:56 PM »
what adult relationship revolves around sex anyway? when you get to the point where you have kids and mortgages sex becomes a secondary or tertiary part of the relationship

It's really for the best not to allow it to slide in priority. A healthy sex-life should be a marital priority.

hardgainerj

• Getbig V
« Reply #84 on: July 17, 2015, 12:38:30 PM »
that way below beta

CalvinH

• Getbig V
  • Spastic Tarted Cvunt
« Reply #85 on: July 17, 2015, 12:42:55 PM »
Haha! Even with all that weight that she lifts, she literally worships my muscles. Nothing wrong with that at all.

She's not the only one that worships your muscles...

_aj_

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • The Return of the OG
« Reply #86 on: July 17, 2015, 12:44:36 PM »
that way below beta

I put the author as a "Delta" based on this chart, which actually sounds complimentary given all of the baggage heaped on the word "beta"

residue

• Getbig V
  • Adonis 3:16
« Reply #87 on: July 17, 2015, 12:45:00 PM »
It's really for the best not to allow it to slide in priority. A healthy sex-life should be a marital priority.

i reckon a roof over your head and food in your kid's bellies take priority

_aj_

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • The Return of the OG
« Reply #88 on: July 17, 2015, 12:48:32 PM »
i reckon a roof over your head and food in your kid's bellies take priority

Yeah, OK. I will give you that on Maslow's Hierarchy of Needs. But the point that I am trying to make is that it's a mistake to allow for sex to be de-emphasized in a marriage and can ultimately lead down a bad path. I've seen many "good friends" marriages ultimately fail because the physiological need for sex and the connection that it brings is real. If it isn't fulfilled in the marriage it *will* be fulfilled elsewhere.

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
« Reply #89 on: July 17, 2015, 01:11:59 PM »
The problem with the swinging lifestyle, is it just a band aid for what is truly lacking in their relationship.

How do you know it's not the "relationship" that was lacking from a promiscuous lifestyle?  Why does it have to start with a relationship as the baseline?

I'm with SF on this one.  It's not my cup of tea, and it's often a disaster, but it is a part of many successful lifestyles.  To each his/her own.

But, in the case of the original story, she's still a goo infested cunt whore.
Y