Author Topic: The bleating of the new beta man  (Read 5895 times)

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
Re: The bleating of the new beta man
« Reply #50 on: July 17, 2015, 09:15:16 AM »
Yup. And somehow, she'll went end up with half of what he came into the "relationship" with. He'll get fucked some many times by so many people, he'll think that he's in prison.

She will get the kids (as long as she is fit to care for them). He will be paying child support and possibly alimony. It will not end well for this guy.

All it takes is for a guy like this to swoop her off her feet and shes gone (basically, your average getbigger).

X

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #51 on: July 17, 2015, 09:16:53 AM »
Yup. And somehow, she'll went end up with half of what he came into the "relationship" with. He'll get fucked some many times by so many people, he'll think that he's in prison.
and if he has as son, the son will be messed up as well. If the husband is emasculated, one can wonder what will happen to the son. And If he has a daugther, one wonders what the chances are she will be like mom?

MORTALCOIL

• Getbig V
« Reply #52 on: July 17, 2015, 09:17:23 AM »
The article reeks of desperation. He's padding himself on the back in hopes to clearly re-establish something he claims to have never lost: self-esteem and dignity. It's pretty clear he has lost all confidence and is a total mess. Can't cope also with being married to a "5% slut". He resents her and finds a way to express this in a respectful manner. She's "challenging". Sad.

_aj_

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • The Return of the OG
« Reply #53 on: July 17, 2015, 09:19:06 AM »

I can't believe that you found that old picture of me...

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #54 on: July 17, 2015, 09:20:39 AM »
I can't believe that you found that old picture of me...

Yes, it looks exactly like you, minus the face and body.
X

_aj_

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • The Return of the OG
« Reply #55 on: July 17, 2015, 09:21:06 AM »
Yes, it looks exactly like you, minus the face and body.

And the hair  :-\

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #56 on: July 17, 2015, 09:32:12 AM »
A comment from the article section:

It's interesting the backlash to this article.  the fear you can read in the reactions of other men.   give it 10-20 years.  it's the next wave. 

possession is the last shoe to drop.    people that can give up the idiotic binary arrangements of life are better positioned to be happier in a world where old tropes just don't seem worth the hassle.

you can't control someone else's desires.  and no one is ever everything to someone.   this couple at least has the courage to let go of the silly notion that those outward desires ....mean you're taking away from what you have.
X

_aj_

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • The Return of the OG
« Reply #57 on: July 17, 2015, 09:35:57 AM »

It's interesting the backlash to this article.  the fear you can read in the reactions of other men.   give it 10-20 years.  it's the next wave. 

possession is the last shoe to drop.    people that can give up the idiotic binary arrangements of life are better positioned to be happier in a world where old tropes just don't seem worth the hassle.

you can't control someone else's desires.  and no one is ever everything to someone.   this couple at least has the courage to let go of the silly notion that those outward desires ....mean you're taking away from what you have.

Yes, it's the old and inevitable "inevitability" argument. You can't stop "progress", so why try? Submit, it's easier.

I wonder if these women, should they ever get their wish, will ever stop being satisfied with being a cum-dumpster?

MORTALCOIL

• Getbig V
« Reply #58 on: July 17, 2015, 09:38:36 AM »

Classic dialectic of the old vs the new. Sure, no one is ever everything to someone. So pretty much everyone is entitled to have everything they want. The new trend being the extension of "shopping" to all categories of life, relationships included. Then these people wonder why they are miserable as there's never enough things in their lives to meet that "everything" they expect. I can"t even begin to imagine what kind of education you can give a child on this basis.

Parker

• Getbig V
« Reply #59 on: July 17, 2015, 09:42:07 AM »

::)
So, give it 10-20 yrs for full on cuckholdery?
This person is saying a whole lotta nothing...
No you cannot control someone else's desires. But, the main reason why this man is in the place where he is at now, is because she lacks respect for her man, because he lacks respect for himself, and she is the dominant one, which for the most part, women do not respect a submissive man.
This woman desires a male who is not submissive (sexually), so she goes and seeks him, but keeps the husband, possibly due to financial reasons.
This whole anything goes leads down a very dangerous path.

mazrim

• Getbig V
« Reply #60 on: July 17, 2015, 09:45:16 AM »
Imagine your wife crawling in bed next to you in the middle of the night whispering sweet nothings of her sexual acts with another man......
Guy is bi or gay.

Parker

• Getbig V
« Reply #61 on: July 17, 2015, 09:46:51 AM »
Imagine your wife crawling in bed next to you in the middle of the night whispering sweet nothings of her sexual acts with another man......
Guy is bi or gay.
and kissing her....

I think we can assume that as this progresses, he will be the "I like to watch" type and then full on UKGold.

_aj_

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • The Return of the OG
« Reply #62 on: July 17, 2015, 09:47:29 AM »
::)
So, give it 10-20 yrs for full on cuckholdery?
This person is saying a whole lotta nothing...
No you cannot control someone else's desires. But, the main reason why this man is in the place where he is at now, is because she lacks respect for her man, because he lacks respect for himself, and she is the dominant one, which for the most part, women do not respect a submissive man.
This woman desires a male who is not submissive (sexually), so she goes and seeks him, but keeps the husband, possibly due to financial reasons.
This whole anything goes leads down a very dangerous predictable path.

I've seen it happen in more than one marriage. The man fails to assert himself in the marriage and the woman -- while not admitting to him or to herself -- loses respect and very quickly loses any sexual interest. Then it's just a matter of time before she moves on to a man that she respects and consequently finds incredibly sexually attractive.

Today's man has been societally conditioned to acquiesce to a woman's every whim and desire and also conditioned to avoid conflict at all costs. Following this advice is a complete disaster.

Donny

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • getbig Zen Master
« Reply #63 on: July 17, 2015, 10:00:17 AM »
I've seen it happen in more than one marriage. The man fails to assert himself in the marriage and the woman -- while not admitting to him or to herself -- loses respect and very quickly loses any sexual interest. Then it's just a matter of time before she moves on to a man that she respects and consequently finds incredibly sexually attractive.

Today's man has been societally conditioned to acquiesce to a woman's every whim and desire and also conditioned to avoid conflict at all costs. Following this advice is a complete disaster.
well said -aj- so true.

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #64 on: July 17, 2015, 10:22:40 AM »
Yes, it's the old and inevitable "inevitability" argument. You can't stop "progress", so why try? Submit, it's easier.

I wonder if these women, should they ever get their wish, will ever stop being satisfied with being a cum-dumpster?

Although I consider myself pretty progressive, and believe anyone should be able to marry each other (girl/guy, guy/guy, etc), I oppose this lifestyle.

There are some couples that engage in the swinging lifestyle. I have no problem with this, since its usually the couple going to the swinging party together, and its more of a lifestyle. 

But the couple in the article is just strange. The guy is home with the kids while the wife is having sex with random guys. Thats a no-go for me. This doesnt seem like a lifestyle for them. Its more of a way for them to cheat and get their rocks off, without it actually being so.
X

residue

• Getbig V
  • Adonis 3:16
« Reply #65 on: July 17, 2015, 10:25:47 AM »
The issue with open relationships, if they are 2-way (this is one isn't) is that the woman will inevitably get more men than the guys will get woman. I knew someone who tried an open relationship with his girlfriend. Both were good looking. The girl was practically going on dates whenever she wanted and was having sex like crazy. The guy, on the other hand, was not nearly going on as many dates or having as much sex as she was. What a shocker.  ::) ::)

Did this guy not realize that all it took was for her to make a dating profile and receive like 50+ messages in just under 2 hours :::shaking head:: Open relationships rarely ever work out because its usually the guy who realizes that its a lot easier for his girlfriend to get a guy than vice versa.

i think the only way it works is if your partner is always there. i dated a girl in my 20's and we had a semi open relationship, the caveat is it was only with other couples.

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
  • Ron crowned me King because I always deliver.
« Reply #66 on: July 17, 2015, 10:28:15 AM »
Growing your own boobs is a step too far imo
Too bad they don't make a watch big enough to cover your hairline.

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #67 on: July 17, 2015, 10:28:57 AM »
i think the only way it works is if your partner is always there. i dated a girl in my 20's and we had a semi open relationship, the caveat is it was only with other couples.

Agreed. Read my above post about swingers.
X

Parker

• Getbig V
« Reply #68 on: July 17, 2015, 10:30:00 AM »
Although I consider myself pretty progressive, and believe anyone should be able to marry each other (girl/guy, guy/guy, etc), I oppose this lifestyle.

There are some couples that engage in the swinging lifestyle. I have no problem with this, since its usually the couple going to the swinging party together, and its more of a lifestyle.  

But the couple in the article is just strange. The guy is home with the kids while the wife is having sex with random guys. Thats a no-go for me. This doesnt seem like a lifestyle for them. Its more of a way for them to cheat and get their rocks off, without it actually being so.
The problem with the swinging lifestyle, is it just a band aid for what is truly lacking in their relationship. Many start to engage due to wanting to put excitement back in there, sometimes it's this very same issue that we see in the op. Some become the "I like to watch"....ultimately, people become addicted to the lifestyle, just like those with the bodybuilding lifestyle. And then there are "the rules". I don't get the whole deal of bringing others into one's relationship has to do with rekindling the fire with your significant other, because you and your partner are with other people, who are there trying to do the same thing? It makes no sense!!!

Waller

• Getbig IV
« Reply #69 on: July 17, 2015, 10:39:47 AM »
and kissing her....

I think we can assume that as this progresses, he will be the "I like to watch" type and then full on UKGold.

Or just breathing in your direction.

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #70 on: July 17, 2015, 10:48:46 AM »
The problem with the swinging lifestyle, is it just a band aid for what is truly lacking in their relationship. Many start to engage due to wanting to put excitement back in there, sometimes it's this very same issue that we see in the op. Some become the "I like to watch"....ultimately, people become addicted to the lifestyle, just like those with the bodybuilding lifestyle. And then there are "the rules". I don't get the whole deal of bringing others into one's relationship has to do with rekindling the fire with your significant other, because you and your partner are with other people, who are there trying to do the same thing? It makes no sense!!!

That's a blanket statement. Sure, swinging lifestyle does not always work, but its most likely still better than the arrangement in the article.

The difference between a swinging lifestyle, and the one you read about in the article, is the swinging lifestyle is more "mutual" in a sense that both parties are "together." The woman is not going out on random dates while the man sits home and vice versa. Its more of a collaboration between partners.

The relationship in the article just sounds like a "Free for all."

Its a much different dynamic.

I stand by my statement.
X

Parker

• Getbig V
« Reply #71 on: July 17, 2015, 11:01:50 AM »
That's a blanket statement. Sure, swinging lifestyle does not always work, but its most likely still better than the arrangement in the article.

The difference between a swinging lifestyle, and the one you read about in the article, is the swinging lifestyle is more "mutual" in a sense that both parties are "together." The woman is not going out on random dates while the man sits home and vice versa. Its more of a collaboration between partners.

The relationship in the article just sounds like a "Free for all."

Its a much different dynamic.

I stand by my statement.
quite true, it is mutual. But, how does one get to that point?
And then there is the whole "it's not cheating if we both know and we both are consenting and doing it"

There was a show about swingers and followed a few couples. In a few one party in the relationship introduces it, as they have done it before, in others the people have done it for a while. But in all, it seems that lack of intimacy, and a focus on the fun aspect---there here and now.

As you said, it's a different dynamic. From the one above. But, sometimes the one above, spirals into the swinging. And sometimes the swinging spirals into the one above.

mazrim

• Getbig V
« Reply #72 on: July 17, 2015, 11:13:02 AM »
This swinging stuff......I would rather not be there seeing my wife getting pounded. Both are terrible/sickening. At least this guy doesn't have real images stuck in his head.

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #73 on: July 17, 2015, 11:18:02 AM »
quite true, it is mutual. But, how does one get to that point?
And then there is the whole "it's not cheating if we both know and we both are consenting and doing it"

There was a show about swingers and followed a few couples. In a few one party in the relationship introduces it, as they have done it before, in others the people have done it for a while. But in all, it seems that lack of intimacy, and a focus on the fun aspect---there here and now.

As you said, it's a different dynamic. From the one above. But, sometimes the one above, spirals into the swinging. And sometimes the swinging spirals into the one above.

Every time I make a statement, you seem to have this weird idea that I am generalizing to EVERY instance.

Of course there are those swinging couples where its done for the wrong reason or doesn't work out.

All-in-all, a swinging couple probably has a much better chance of having a healthy relationship, as opposed to the couple in the article. And I will say that this does not apply to EVERY single couple, but I am speaking in general terms. I have to say this because I know you will point out to a couple and say, "Well, it didnt work for this swinging couple." As stated, I am looking at the overall picture.
X

bradistani

• Getbig V
« Reply #74 on: July 17, 2015, 11:21:24 AM »
http://nymag.com/thecut/2015/07/what-open-marriage-taught-one-man-about-feminism.html

This fucking homo needs a beat-down of epic proportions, and I elect Wiggs to deliver it.

:D

you not a feminist then i take it... :P