Author Topic: King Kamli "Back with a Vengeance" Review!  (Read 50874 times)

Stavios

Re: KING kaMALI@"BACK WITH A VENGEANCE" REVIEW@@@@@@@
« Reply #100 on: June 06, 2006, 01:13:39 PM »
hmmmmmmmm  :)

When Mike and I tie the knot .... you are all invited!

Not a good idea

When you're gonna see how handsome I am you will ask me to take you to mexico and you will never see Mike again.

Mike is cool I don't want to break his couple

Laura Lee

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #101 on: June 06, 2006, 01:16:11 PM »
Not a good idea

When you're gonna see how handsome I am you will ask me to take you to mexico and you will never see Mike again.

I've seen you already Stavios  lol.
:D Weee

Stavios

« Reply #102 on: June 06, 2006, 01:16:40 PM »
I've seen you already Stavios  lol.

:o

Freakzilla_2

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #103 on: June 06, 2006, 01:17:31 PM »
Not a good idea

Back off!!

I called first dibs!

Freak >:(

Stavios

« Reply #104 on: June 06, 2006, 01:18:31 PM »
Back off!!

I called first dibs!

Freak >:(

don't worry freak, Laura doesn't want a piece of me.

I could be her son  :o ;D

Laura Lee

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #105 on: June 06, 2006, 01:20:23 PM »
as you jerk off mike with the other hand?
ewwwwwwwwww  >:(

Laura Lee

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #106 on: June 06, 2006, 01:21:30 PM »

Hey!  >:(     <razzzzzzzzzzzzberry> :P

LuciusFox

• Getbig V
« Reply #107 on: June 06, 2006, 01:22:20 PM »
Okay then.  Below are some of my pics.  I competed as a bodybuilder for three years winning several NPC shows.  I then came to the realization that competitive bodybuilding is a dead-end unhealthy "sport" void of any fulfillment, so I pursued more challenging and rewarding endeavors.  

As a result, I have an undergrad from Pepperdine University’s Gradzidio School of business, and a postgraduate marketing degree from Berkley’s Haas School of Business.  BTW, I put myself through school while working fulltime.  I too have a $700,000 home...in fact two of them, which are investment properties that I rent out.  I also have a million dollar home that I live in.  I don't have any fancy cars (Audi, Volvo, Land Rover) because I don't feel the need to show anything off.  BTW, they are all paid for.  I have had a decent career in the health/sports nutrition industry holding senior level positions for some of the leading supplement companies.  I now own a small consulting firm that allows me to make a good living doing something I love.  Oh yeah, best of all, I get to spend a lot of time with my beautiful wife and daughters.  BTW, I’m self made.  No money from mommy/daddy or a “rich wife” ::)

You Mr. “King”, think that being a 3rd tier pro is some sort of accomplishment that we should all look at with awe.  Quite the contrary.  I look at it with pity.  You are sacrificing your health for NOTHING!  The reason why you get flamed is because of your big mouth and cocky attitude with little to back it up.  As I mentioned in another thread, had you been humble from the get go, things might have turned out differently for you.

BTW the pics Ron posted on your interview, actually looked good…much better than the contest pics.  Best of luck.  

Very impressive, but Kamali has you beat by virtue of weighing more ;D

Freakzilla_2

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #108 on: June 06, 2006, 01:22:58 PM »
Hey Laura guess what?

Freak :)

Laura Lee

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #109 on: June 06, 2006, 01:25:41 PM »
Hey Laura guess what?

Freak :)
What Bryan?

Freakzilla_2

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #110 on: June 06, 2006, 01:26:25 PM »

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
« Reply #111 on: June 06, 2006, 01:34:40 PM »
To the rest of the members, back me up here, why won't he post his picture? Let's see how long it takes and how long this jerky ignores this simple request... We are waiting, PICTURE?!?

relax dude!  nice to see ya around here btw.. ..

nice to see another pro talking smack back instead of whining to ron (chick) and del messages (god squad shawn).

take it stride..like Lee does..

< btw..ya know Magic Dane and Rod smith right?  >
carpe` vaginum!

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
« Reply #112 on: June 06, 2006, 01:37:01 PM »

King "Livin lavita loca" Kamali

ok this is why people make fun of you dude..

carpe` vaginum!

MikeThaMachine

• Getbig V
  • WTF Happened, BBing Is Dead. I Didn't Miss A Thing
« Reply #113 on: June 06, 2006, 01:37:22 PM »

;DHahahaha ;D I never thought of that, i have friends my age with moms younger then her :o Having said that i find that very erotic 8)

Just Kidding................. ......... Or am I ;)
I

Laura Lee

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #114 on: June 06, 2006, 01:38:06 PM »
Chicken Butt!!!!

Freak ;D
Hmmm, are you trying to ruffle my feathers Freak?  >:(

King Kamali

• Pros
  • Getbig II
  • Back With A Vengeance
« Reply #115 on: June 06, 2006, 01:38:34 PM »
Mind spin.... For posting your picture and real info. I give you all the respect in the world... That does not mean we have to agree on everything but the respect you will get. I'm happy that you are educated, so am I, I graduated from George Mason University with a BS in Kinesiology and a minor in English ;) I too put myself through school by personal training from 6:00 AM to 9:00 PM every day of the week while pulling a full time in college and getting ready for the NPC National's and having to deal with a family that wa not very supportive of my bodybuilding career and not to mention all the supplements that was required to reach the top.

I'm happy to hear that you are investing in real estate, so are Barbara and I, we have 3 homes in El Paso and currenlty looking into opening a Spa here in New York and if you do a little research on New City, NY you will see that a $700,000.00 home here is just about $1,500,000.00 any where else in the country ;) I don't think purchasing a Hummer and custimizing it and also owning a Benz is showing off... I like the finer things in life and if I can afford it then it's mine ??? I am one of the few bodybuilders in the world that is living a great life doing what I love... Not quite sure where you were going with that one?!? And I spend ALL of my time with my beautiful Barbara who, is probobly the most amazing, talented, beautiful woman I have ever metin my life.

My Mother and father are independent of my financial well being and their success inllife bears no effect on mine... Meaning, I pay all my bills buddy ;) :-* You can say I am a third tier pro, that's your opinion and that's fine, but then again I have been top 5 in almost every top professional show in the world, HUUMMMMMM! I'll take that any day ofthe week.... And here is a thought, I'm only 34 and have a long career ahead of me, you just might be surprised. 8) You look at me with pity, but, you tried to become me and failed... What does that say about you? Your dream was to become a professional in the IFBB and I am living that dream.. BIG BIG difference.  

And as far as my health, email me your address and I will send you a copy of my blood work done last week. I will makea bet with you that my levels are as good if not better than yours.. Up for a bet? And you say I am sacrificing my helath for nothing...NOTHING??? I have everything I ever wanted from the sport of bodybuilding except for a pro win and that is on the horizon. I assuming that by saying that I have a big mouth you are reffering to this post because I have not posted of said anything about anybody on this of any board for about 2 years now.

Now put yourself in my shoes and have Shawn Ray talk carpabout you on a daily basis and insult your career, life, and accomplishments and let's see how you respond.... Are you starting to see my point? I'm not sure what exactly you wanted to accomplish with your post other than making this a "my father can beat up your father" thread but I think you can see now that what it all comes down to is this: I AM LIVING IT, YOU ARE DREAMING IT. Best of luck with your career and family.Barbara and I are also starting a family and are looking forward to the next phas eof our lives. God Bless.

King Kamali

Laura Lee

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #116 on: June 06, 2006, 01:39:37 PM »
;DHahahaha ;D I never thought of that, i have friends my age with moms younger then her :o Having said that i find that very erotic 8)

Just Kidding................. ......... Or am I ;)
I'm not sure who if anyone you are insulting  ROFLMAO.  Am I that old?  :-\

Naked4Jesus

• Getbig IV
  • You can save a IFBB Pro today by donating a kidney
« Reply #117 on: June 06, 2006, 01:42:28 PM »
i haven't had that much fun o.wning someone in a long time, absolutely no effort at all.

Christ, you guys are brutal.... owning pros... no mercy.  They just walk right into it and never see it coming, over and over again.  The desperate ramblings of a response gone wrong.  Slowly repeating the same post your pic post and the disorienting buzz that soon follows.  A few minutes later the realization that they've just been had once again and the desperate attempt to try to regain a glimmer of dignity.  Slipping..slipping further away now... a once bright shining star now falling into darkness and the void it leaves behind echoing the truth in a single tear drop.  

ether

• Getbig IV
« Reply #118 on: June 06, 2006, 01:43:08 PM »
To the rest of the members, back me up here, why won't he post his picture? Let's see how long it takes and how long this jerky ignores this simple request... We are waiting, PICTURE?!?

Why should we back you up?

Some of the criticism you get on these boards is unfair and definitely not constructive.

But your logic is very flawed. By your logic we can't criticise the way Shaq plays because we have never been a starting center in the NBA or complain about what our president is doing because, we have never held public office.

Sorry bro, but, you put yourself in a public field where you are to be judged by judges and fans alike. We can compliment you or rip you apart as we wish...that is what a democratic society is all about.

Are you saying that we should just look at you and say "Damn, he's definitely bigger than me, so I should just shut up and not mention the fact that he is getting owned by about 8 other guys on stage with him".

Sorry mate, No.

ieffinhatecardio

• Getbig V
  • More proof God is a man.
« Reply #119 on: June 06, 2006, 01:45:31 PM »
Why should we back you up?

Some of the criticism you get on these boards is unfair and definitely not constructive.

But your logic is very flawed. By your logic we can't criticise the way Shaq plays because we have never been a starting center in the NBA or complain about what our president is doing because, we have never held public office.

Sorry bro, but, you put yourself in a public field where you are to be judged by judges and fans alike. We can compliment you or rip you apart as we wish...that is what a democratic society is all about.

Are you saying that we should just look at you and say "Damn, he's definitely bigger than me, so I should just shut up and not mention the fact that he is getting owned by about 8 other guys on stage with him".

Sorry mate, No.

Excellent post.

It's interesting how Kamali's post can contains put downs yet is finished with God Bless and best of luck.

jaejonna

• Getbig V
  • Head Asian of Getbig
« Reply #120 on: June 06, 2006, 01:46:44 PM »
It's interesting how a post can contain put downs yet is finished with God Bless and best of luck.

It too is interesting how one can train like a powerlifter but wants to look like a Bodybuilder. Thats like Donovan McNabb practicing his jumpshot. King you will soon know it all too soon when your sponsors drop you, your receptors shut down (opps that happened already) and you are nothing but a Troll asking Jaejonna what I do for my abs.

You have been JaejOwn3d
L

LuciusFox

• Getbig V
« Reply #121 on: June 06, 2006, 01:49:24 PM »
Mind spin.... For posting your picture and real info. I give you all the respect in the world... That does not mean we have to agree on everything but the respect you will get. I'm happy that you are educated, so am I, I graduated from George Mason University with a BS in Kinesiology and a minor in English ;) I too put myself through school by personal training from 6:00 AM to 9:00 PM every day of the week while pulling a full time in college and getting ready for the NPC National's and having to deal with a family that wa not very supportive of my bodybuilding career and not to mention all the supplements that was required to reach the top. I'm happy to hear that you are investing in real estate, so are Barbara and I, we have 3 homes in El Paso and currenlty looking into opening a Spa here in New York and if you do a little research on New City, NY you will see that a $700,000.00 home here is just about $1,500,000.00 any where else in the country ;) I don't think purchasing a Hummer and custimizing it and also owning a Benz is showing off... I like the finer things in life and if I can afford it then it's mine ??? I am one of the few bodybuilders in the world that is living a great life doing what I love... Not quite sure where you were going with that one?!? And I spend ALL of my time with my beautiful Barbara who, is probobly the most amazing, talented, beautiful woman I have ever metin my life. My Mother and father are independent of my financial well being and their success inllife bears no effect on mine... Meaning, I pay all my bills buddy ;) :-* You can say I am a third tier pro, that's your opinion and that's fine, but then again I have been top 5 in almost every top professional show in the world, HUUMMMMMM! I'll take that any day ofthe week.... And here is a thought, I'm only 34 and have a long career ahead of me, you just might be surprised. 8) You look at me with pity, but, you tried to become me and failed... What does that say about you? Your dream was to become a professional in the IFBB and I am living that dream.. BIG BIG difference.  And as far as my health, email me your address and I will send you a copy of my blood work done last week. I will makea bet with you that my levels are as good if not better than yours.. Up for a bet? And you say I am sacrificing my helath for nothing...NOTHING??? I have everything I ever wanted from the sport of bodybuilding except for a pro win and that is on the horizon. I assuming that by saying that I have a big mouth you are reffering to this post because I have not posted of said anything about anybody on this of any board for about 2 years now. Now put yourself in my shoes and have Shawn Ray talk carpabout you on a daily basis and insult your career, life, and accomplishments and let's see how you respond.... Are you starting to see my point? I'm not sure what exactly you wanted to accomplish with your post other than making this a "my father can beat up your father" thread but I think you can see now that what it all comes down to is this: I AM LIVING IT, YOU ARE DREAMING IT. Best of luck with your career and family.Barbara and I are also starting a family and are looking forward to the next phas eof our lives. God Bless.

King Kamali

Are you suggesting that MindSpin is fueled by jealousy? ;D

King Kamali

• Pros
  • Getbig II
  • Back With A Vengeance
« Reply #122 on: June 06, 2006, 01:53:10 PM »
Jaejonna: You and goatnuts are the two biggest King haters on this board... Congrats. I do love the assholes that make it so much easier for me to do what I do. Now, let's see if you are a man or are sarcasms "special" friend ;) post your picture and real name and let's see what makes you such a Kamali hater. My bet is your physique is as pathetic as your imaginary life here on getbig... tic toc tic toc... Picture?

King Kamali

• Pros
  • Getbig II
  • Back With A Vengeance
« Reply #123 on: June 06, 2006, 01:56:07 PM »
No stupid come back kid... Just a picture of your current physique and real name... And remember, I already have a KINGS LITTLE BITCH... Don't be KINGS BIG BITCH  AND POST THAT PICTURE.. You have been called out.. Let's seehow long it takes for you to show your true colors.

MikeThaMachine

• Getbig V
  • WTF Happened, BBing Is Dead. I Didn't Miss A Thing
« Reply #124 on: June 06, 2006, 01:56:54 PM »
I'm not sure who if anyone you are insulting  ROFLMAO.  Am I that old?  :-\

Hell i feel old and i am 20, i wish i was still a teen with no responsibilty but hey there's no insulting goin on. Most the mom's i know around 40 are MILFs and just think about it you havn't gone through kids yet so................... If you never said your age though i would think you were around 30 especially with your personality (you grew up just not too much) :)
I