Author Topic: The Death of Sandra Bland  (Read 24550 times)

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World

The Wizard of Truth

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Fallen Angel
Re: The Death of Sandra Bland
« Reply #1 on: July 21, 2015, 06:45:58 AM »
Another one bites the dust  ;D

Schnauzer

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: July 21, 2015, 06:55:50 AM »
Another one bites the dust  ;D

That sucks. She was great in Speed.

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #3 on: July 21, 2015, 07:01:47 AM »
Racist thread will be deleted in 3...2...
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

oldgolds

• Getbig IV
« Reply #4 on: July 21, 2015, 07:17:04 AM »

Another nut job, Racist Black agitator.

BB

• Getbig V
  • I hope I'm not boring you.
« Reply #5 on: July 21, 2015, 07:24:18 AM »
Doubt it will be anything more than a suicide. She got arrested, realized that she traveled across the country for a job she might lose, and made a bad decision. You'd be crazy as a c.o. to try and murder someone on one of those tiers, you've got the cameras, other c.o.'s of all colors around. You've also got to strangle her, plus rig up a crime scene, etc....

At worst, someone might get in trouble for not watching the plastic bag, if they figure out how she got it.

Parker

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: July 21, 2015, 07:26:00 AM »
Actually, I wanted to put this out there. The person died in jail. Fresh eyes. What do any of you think?
There are issues and problems. If the posters of Getbig cannot have a serious convo about this like they can about when it's legal to have to sex with someone, it truly shows that Getbiggers have regressed to the point where they are part of the problem and not the solution.

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: July 21, 2015, 09:33:36 AM »
Actually, I wanted to put this out there. The person died in jail. Fresh eyes. What do any of you think?
There are issues and problems. If the posters of Getbig cannot have a serious convo about this like they can about when it's legal to have to sex with someone, it truly shows that Getbiggers have regressed to the point where they are part of the problem and not the solution.
Sorry buddy, race baiting thread. Will be deleted and you will be banned in 3..2...1...
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
« Reply #8 on: July 21, 2015, 09:45:17 AM »
Parker, you should see how many people die in hospitals.  Its crazy.

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
  • Pan Germanism, Pax Britannica
« Reply #9 on: July 21, 2015, 09:47:13 AM »
Saw this over the weekend. She posted on her Facebook about suffering from depression. I believe she killed herself, the only form of foul play that may be involved is how she got the bag in there.

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
  • Go back to making jewelry and cakes with your girl
« Reply #10 on: July 21, 2015, 10:11:46 AM »
Saw this over the weekend. She posted on her Facebook about suffering from depression. I believe she killed herself, the only form of foul play that may be involved is how she got the bag in there.

It was a trash bag , why they allowed inmates to have them in cells is mind boggling.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: July 21, 2015, 10:21:43 AM »
Jesus Christ, she hung herself in a jail cell and somehow its not her fault?  ???

These people are getting ridiculous at this point.

Parker

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: July 21, 2015, 10:36:42 AM »
It was a trash bag , why they allowed inmates to have them in cells is mind boggling.
many times the inmates are not checked thoroughly. I don't know if that was the case or not. Some may still have drugs, and women sometimes have had phones and other things in their body cavities.

Her friend and mentor said that she wasn't diagnosed with any mental illness. She was just venting.

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: July 21, 2015, 10:39:03 AM »
Her friend and mentor said that she wasn't diagnosed with any mental illness. She was just venting.
Her friend and mentor is a psychologist/psychiatrist?
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Parker

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: July 21, 2015, 10:43:57 AM »
Her friend and mentor is a psychologist/psychiatrist?
i don't know. He was staring that she had not to his knowledge been diagnosed by a professional for Depression and PTSD. She may have. But, no one has stepped forth and said that she was.

You know how some people go on FB and ramble (like Tbombz)? He was saying she was as doing that.

DanielPaul

• Getbig IV
« Reply #15 on: July 21, 2015, 10:44:40 AM »
Am I missing something here?  Cops want to arrest you, shut the fuck up and go and if it was wrongful fight it in court.  Otherwise you become another statistic.  

DanielPaul

• Getbig IV
« Reply #16 on: July 21, 2015, 10:51:40 AM »
I can promise you this, there will be no riots (protest maybe) but in this neck of the woods you'll see none of this bullshit you see in ferguson or Baltimore.

G_Thang

• Getbig V
  • The World South of the USA isnt for pussies!
« Reply #17 on: July 21, 2015, 11:11:54 AM »
Am I missing something here?  Cops want to arrest you, shut the fuck up and go and if it was wrongful fight it in court.  Otherwise you become another statistic.  

Stupid!  Police shot an Autistic guy because he wouldn't comply to their stop orders.

AUTISTIC PATIENTS DON'T EVER COMPLY TO ORDERS.  ONCE THEY DECIDE TO GO IN ONE DIRECTION, IT'S THAT THE WAY OR THE HIGHWAY. WELL, THE CASKET WHEN IT COMES TO COPS.

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
  • Go back to making jewelry and cakes with your girl
« Reply #18 on: July 21, 2015, 11:13:47 AM »
Stupid!  Police shot an Autistic guy because he wouldn't comply to their stop orders.

AUTISTIC PATIENTS DON'T EVER COMPLY TO ORDERS.  ONCE THEY DECIDE TO GO IN ONE DIRECTION, IT'S THAT THE WAY OR THE HIGHWAY. WELL, THE CASKET WHEN IT COMES TO COPS.

Well that's not entirely accurate , Autism is a spectrum disorder , lots of people fall of opposite ends and in-between.

Parker

• Getbig V

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: July 21, 2015, 09:03:57 PM »
More race baiting Parker? Going to have to ban and delete in 3...2..1...
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: July 21, 2015, 10:29:05 PM »

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #22 on: July 22, 2015, 07:46:57 AM »
She got stopped for not signaling.  What the fuck?  No one in SoCal signals.  Wish cops would shoot people here.

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #23 on: July 22, 2015, 03:50:03 PM »
Officer should have given the warning ticket and left rather than try to make her put out her cigarette which was something she didn't have to comply with.  Very bad arrest.  Even worse was that she was held for 3 days....should have been booked and let go if you're going to do that.  Police Supervisor should have reviewed the arrest.

The officer has been pulled off duty and he'll likely be terminated or will resign
A

Simple Simon

« Reply #24 on: July 22, 2015, 03:59:21 PM »

another autistic statistic