Author Topic: The Death of Sandra Bland  (Read 24521 times)

_aj_

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • The Return of the OG
Re: The Death of Sandra Bland
« Reply #75 on: July 24, 2015, 07:29:25 AM »
http://www.theonion.com/blogpost/do-you-know-why-im-pulling-you-over-being-wildly-a-50916

Good afternoon, sir. Go ahead and roll your window all the way down for me. My name is Officer Daniel McEwen from the Greene County Police Department. Now, do you know why I’m pulling you over today, being overly aggressive, and charging you with a felony count of assaulting a police officer?

I’m going to need to see your driver’s license, vehicle registration, and proof of insurance. Thank you, sir. Now, just sit tight in your car while I take a look here and grow increasingly hostile. I’m just going to start addressing you in an unmistakably threatening tone that is specifically meant to intimidate and provoke, and then drastically escalate the situation so that it quickly gets out of hand.

Are you aware of the speed limit on this road, sir? It’s 35. I had you clocked at 52 miles per hour, which is why I had to stop you and exhibit a nakedly confrontational, antagonistic, and condescending attitude, practically daring you to challenge my authority in any way whatsoever. You can’t be driving that fast around here, so I’m going to have to write you a ticket and then violently place you under arrest the moment you do or say anything that isn’t in complete and utter compliance—or which could even be remotely construed as noncompliant—with every single instruction I give to you.

Do you understand all that, sir?

If you have any questions about this ticket, I’d be happy to wildly overreact to anything you say that shows the slightest hint of resentment, annoyance, or resistance. Really, while you have me here, I can easily interpret any snide remark or frustrated comment as a potential threat to my safety—even so much as an angry look—and respond in a disproportionately combative way by erupting in unwarranted rage, taking out either my 50,000-volt Taser or my handgun, and pointing it directly at you through the driver’s side window.

Now, I have to head back to my patrol car real quick, so please bear with me here for a few minutes. Then you can be on your way to jail in no time as soon as I come back and forcibly remove you from your vehicle, slam you into the asphalt, cuff you, and jam my knee into your back as I radio in that I need backup right away because you’re resisting arrest—all the while both outright ignoring your vocalized concerns for your safety and directing my own petty, barbed insults at you. Just so we’re on the same page here, you’ll be getting three points on your license for speeding and also assault charges that carry a minimum sentence of one year in prison, but you’ll be assumed guilty of both while I automatically receive the benefit of the doubt despite any and all evidence to the contrary.

You know what, why don’t you step out of the car, sir? And put that goddamn cell phone away.

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #76 on: July 24, 2015, 08:20:00 AM »
In the near future, whenever a black person commits suicide, it will be the cop's fault.  Whenever a black person overdoses, it will be the cop's fault.  Whenever a black person gets hit by a train, it will be the cop's fault.  Bottom line, nobody wants to take responsibility for their own actions anymore.   :-\
The future is now!
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Svengoolie

• Getbig IV
« Reply #77 on: July 24, 2015, 09:14:39 AM »
In the near future, whenever a black person commits suicide, it will be the cop's fault.  Whenever a black person overdoses, it will be the cop's fault.  Whenever a black person gets hit by a train, it will be the cop's fault.  Bottom line, nobody wants to take responsibility for their own actions anymore.   :-\

There are those that believe that already

http://www.slate.com/articles/news_and_politics/politics/2015/07/sandra_bland_s_arrest_and_death_are_a_national_scandal_brian_encinia_and.html?wpsrc=sh_all_dt_tw_top

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #78 on: July 24, 2015, 11:35:13 AM »
None of her friends or family would help bail her out so she killed herself and somehow it's the cops fault ???
We don't know if they could help. The phrasing of that question is making an assumption that they were able to. Her bond was $5000. Some people don't have the money, and then there is the whole wiring that amount to her. She contacted and left a voicemail on friend's phone.
http://www.mediaite.com/online/listen-sandra-bland-left-voicemail-on-friends-phone-from-prison/

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #79 on: July 24, 2015, 12:15:07 PM »
The fact is that police officers put themselves in predicaments like this when they try to do too much and then lose their cool....I would not have even engaged in an argument with her...for what???.....pull her over, give her the ticket..let her ramble to herself....get home in time to have dinner and bang my wife....all the other stuff is nonsense and unnecessary

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
« Reply #80 on: July 24, 2015, 12:15:28 PM »

That sucks. She was great in Speed.

Yes. I also believe Coach lived next door to her and they had BBQ's together.

Walter Sobchak

• Getbig V
  • HANKINS IS A FUCKING LIAR & QUITTER
« Reply #81 on: July 24, 2015, 03:32:23 PM »
I watched the arrest video.

I can only say good riddance, one less bitch in the world

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #82 on: July 25, 2015, 12:14:48 AM »
The fact is that police officers put themselves in predicaments like this when they try to do too much and then lose their cool....I would not have even engaged in an argument with her...for what???.....pull her over, give her the ticket..let her ramble to herself....get home in time to have dinner and bang my wife....all the other stuff is nonsense and unnecessary

cops use their jobs to work out their issue.  you're 100% right.  Here's your ticket, have a nice day.

he wanted to use that stop to feel secure, to not feel like a little bitch.   He walked into her smoky car, he cannot tell her to put it out.  He wanted to pwn someone, he wanted to make his 4 inch penis feel better.

if he'd just done his job, ticketed her stank smoking ass, and moved on, everyone wins.  Idiot cops being allowed to get their therapy pushing people beyond what is needed for simple law enforcement.  You're right - ticket and move on with your day.  All this bullshit about controlling her, managing her, making her do his will, eew.

mesmorph78

• Getbig V
  • there can only be one...
« Reply #83 on: July 25, 2015, 12:21:37 AM »
I've read a good portion of this thread and I see the usual hateful... Racist Devils ... Are out in full force.

I can never comprehend how the mind of some of you racist devils work , but it doesn't faze me , hey if you don't like a certain people hey your opinion your preference.. Cool.

I do have a question for all of those people though, so if your mom or sister got pulled over for not indicating (ha ha ha seriously) and she refused to get out the car.

Is this how you would want her to be treated?
That's the proper way to treat someone who hasn't indicated.
Some of you need to travel more is all I will say

choice is an illusion

oldgolds

• Getbig IV
« Reply #84 on: July 25, 2015, 07:27:23 AM »
The cop went overboard, but this whole situation was created by Bland....I f she had acted reasonably and respectfully, nothing would have happened....So typical of Blacks, a horrible attitude....

SquidVicious

• Getbig IV
« Reply #85 on: July 25, 2015, 07:32:54 AM »
I've read a good portion of this thread and I see the usual hateful... Racist Devils ... Are out in full force.

I can never comprehend how the mind of some of you racist devils work , but it doesn't faze me , hey if you don't like a certain people hey your opinion your preference.. Cool.

I do have a question for all of those people though, so if your mom or sister got pulled over for not indicating (ha ha ha seriously) and she refused to get out the car.

The problem with your question is that it assumes that any one of our mothers would refuse an lawful ordee from a police officer. Normal citizens don't get into shouting matches with cops. Only those who are looking for trouble and desiring to escalate conflict do things like that. The real question is why so many Hebrews cannot place their well-being, freedom and safety above their fragile egos and just cooperate.

Simple Simon

« Reply #86 on: July 25, 2015, 07:45:36 AM »

Impossible, racism is strictly policed on getbig

mesmorph78

• Getbig V
« Reply #87 on: July 25, 2015, 10:33:25 AM »
The problem with your question is that it assumes that any one of our mothers would refuse an lawful ordee from a police officer. Normal citizens don't get into shouting matches with cops. Only those who are looking for trouble and desiring to escalate conflict do things like that. The real question is why so many Hebrews cannot place their well-being, freedom and safety above their fragile egos and just cooperate.

Stopping and threatening to light someone up.. When the person poses no threat to you whatsoever, who knows she could have been in a bad mood all she wanted to know was what she was being detained for to which the guy refused to answer . Some of you guys need to travel more seriously if you think this is how you speak and treat citizens
I will conclude in saying if that happened to a white Indianon Chinese woman I would be just as disgusted.
 Yet we have some of you white folk on here saying good riddance one less bitch or laughing and joking about it

The evil runs deep in some of you ... Devil way of thinking inhuman
Happy to see someone get mistreated and ultimately killed

choice is an illusion

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #88 on: July 25, 2015, 10:54:24 AM »
Imagine if she would have complied....totally different conversation we'd be having!
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

SquidVicious

• Getbig IV
« Reply #89 on: July 25, 2015, 11:03:46 AM »
Imagine if she would have complied....totally different conversation we'd be having!
Many Hebrews believe that compliance represents slavery and refusing to comply represents slave rebellion.

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #90 on: July 25, 2015, 11:08:08 AM »
Many Hebrews believe that compliance represents slavery and refusing to comply represents slave rebellion.
Everyone whining about the cop, but nobody wants to talk about what drove her to kill herself.  Biggest problem with people today, just want to point the finger and blame instead of facing cold hard facts and dealing with the real issues.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Hulk-smash!

• Getbig IV
  • All the muscle in the world!
« Reply #91 on: July 25, 2015, 11:10:06 AM »
We don't know if they could help. The phrasing of that question is making an assumption that they were able to. Her bond was $5000. Some people don't have the money, and then there is the whole wiring that amount to her. She contacted and left a voicemail on friend's phone.
http://www.mediaite.com/online/listen-sandra-bland-left-voicemail-on-friends-phone-from-prison/

In all honesty she was from Chicago w/ little or no local family/friends so bond would have been difficult to secure.
I

mesmorph78

• Getbig V
« Reply #92 on: July 25, 2015, 11:16:48 AM »
So the woman has no right to ask what she has being detained for...  Is America a communist country? Last time I checked it wasn't. Failing to indicate are you kidding me... Threaten to shoot someone for asking you a question  ;D
Wow just wow ....

Like I said some of you need to travel more and I dont mean state to state.

I'll just leave it at that
choice is an illusion

Walter Sobchak

• Getbig V
  • HANKINS IS A FUCKING LIAR & QUITTER
« Reply #93 on: July 25, 2015, 11:20:35 AM »

Very well said.

+1

mr.turbo

• Getbig V
  • Team Freedom
« Reply #94 on: July 25, 2015, 11:47:13 AM »
So we all want our moms arrested and locked up for non compliance.
"

Hulk-smash!

• Getbig IV
  • All the muscle in the world!
« Reply #95 on: July 25, 2015, 11:50:08 AM »
This is w/out a doubt gonna end up costing the taxpayers of that county a helluva lotta cash.  All for stupid DPS officer.  Jeez these guys used to be damn near Texas Rangers quality.  Obviously they've lowered they're hiring standards. ???
I

SquidVicious

• Getbig IV
« Reply #96 on: July 25, 2015, 12:14:25 PM »
So we all want our moms arrested and locked up for non compliance.
Compliance is the only method under which unarmed policing works. If people can refuse an order because they don't believe the officer has the right to make that order, then the entire system collapses. Failure to comprehend that can only be traced to a low IQ or liberal delusions of a social utopia.

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #97 on: July 25, 2015, 12:19:31 PM »
Everyone whining about the cop, but nobody wants to talk about what drove her to kill herself.  Biggest problem with people today, just want to point the finger and blame instead of facing cold hard facts and dealing with the real issues.
Quite true. Also, the fact that the jail had plastic trash bag liners for trash cans in the jail cell. Who does that? And especially have that in a cell where the detainee has indicated on paper that she has tried to attempt suicide last yr.

mr.turbo

• Getbig V
  • Team Freedom
« Reply #98 on: July 25, 2015, 12:33:05 PM »
Compliance is the only method under which unarmed policing works. If people can refuse an order because they don't believe the officer has the right to make that order, then the entire system collapses. Failure to comprehend that can only be traced to a low IQ or liberal delusions of a social utopia.

You wouldn't bail your own mom out of jail. Congrats.
"

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
  • Go back to making jewelry and cakes with your girl
« Reply #99 on: July 25, 2015, 12:37:01 PM »
Quite true. Also, the fact that the jail had plastic trash bag liners for trash cans in the jail cell. Who does that? And especially have that in a cell where the detainee has indicated on paper that she has tried to attempt suicide last yr.

That's what I found astounding. I've known people who were arrested and couldn't have their sneakers in the cell with them. I'm guessing policy is going to change now.