Author Topic: Vaginas  (Read 12333 times)

ritch

• Getbig V
Re: Vaginas
« Reply #75 on: July 24, 2015, 02:06:49 AM »
What do you need to know?

Vaginas are sloppy, sticky and icky and often smells questionably.

:-X

Would rather be around a bad smelling vagina than go nice smelling cock!
?

MORTALCOIL

• Getbig V
« Reply #76 on: July 24, 2015, 03:35:52 AM »
What do you need to know?

Vaginas are sloppy, sticky and icky and often smells questionably.

:-X

And yet, I'd introduce my most valuable body part in it as often as possible. Damn hormones!

Taffin

• Getbig V
  • Training out my gay penor...
« Reply #77 on: July 24, 2015, 05:28:59 AM »
Have you guys seen this 'artwork'..?

http://www.greatwallofvagina.co.uk/home
T

MORTALCOIL

• Getbig V
« Reply #78 on: July 24, 2015, 05:32:10 AM »

First post and it's a wall of vulvas.

Options:

1-You've been lurking around for ages.

2-You're a gimmick

3-Future Getbig HOF member

_aj_

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • The Return of the OG
« Reply #79 on: July 24, 2015, 05:45:26 AM »

Options:

2-You're a gimmick

Lmao!

Taffin

• Getbig V
  • Training out my gay penor...
« Reply #80 on: July 24, 2015, 06:15:09 AM »

Options:

2-You're a gimmick

I'm honestly #1 - lurked for for about a year or something - with all the 'conversations' abouts about gimmicks recently I've kept quiet, but couldn't resist adding to this one as I knew you'd appreciate it.  Thanks for the #3 compliment by the way  8)
T

hench

• Getbig V
« Reply #81 on: July 24, 2015, 08:40:34 AM »
lucky man, i wonder if the surrounding of these samples were only of high quality. If that whale rebel wilson walked in i'd promptly tell her to put her knickers back on.

Papper

• Getbig V
  • Father, forgive them; for they know not what they do.
« Reply #82 on: July 24, 2015, 11:24:56 AM »
Would rather be around a bad smelling vagina than go nice smelling cock!

At least if they could be dry and clean of slime, but noooo  ::)

Papper

• Getbig V
« Reply #83 on: July 24, 2015, 11:26:11 AM »
And yet, I'd introduce my most valuable body part in it as often as possible. Damn hormones!

Yes but beat off 4-5 times and look at these things and you see the truth.

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
« Reply #84 on: July 24, 2015, 11:28:38 AM »
Vaginas are pretty ugly. I think we can all agree the cock is the better looking of the two sexual organs. Long, sleek and streamlined, your eyes are drawn to follow its lines from top to bottom. It's no coincidence there are so many things in nature that look like cocks and that make us think of cock (bananas, broom handles, bottles etc), it's because it’s pretty much the most aesthetic shape in the world.

Vaginas on the other hand just look disgusting. Think about it. The penis is smooth, long, curvy, stream lined - it's everything we wish we were. Like a fine wine it ages. The vagina is unsymmetrical, it has weird floppy bits and grizzled pieces of meat hanging out of it. It just looks horrible. I think a penis is more pleasing to the eye then the vagina. Why do you think so many Greek statues were made with the penis clearly shown, yet you never see a vagina in a female statue? It's because the penis is the most aesthetic part of the human body and should be glorified.

Is any of your material ever original or do you always cut and paste from other sites?

I just had a moderator from bodybuilding.com send me an email stating that you steal more shit off their site than any other member here.

"1"

Army of One

• Getbig V
« Reply #85 on: July 24, 2015, 11:39:23 AM »
Is any of your material ever original or do you always cut and paste from other sites?

I just had a moderator from bodybuilding.com send me an email stating that you steal more shit off their site than any other member here.

"1"

Check the frontpage, 95% of the topics are news items that originated elsewhere on the internet,can be seen reposted over and over on reddit, something awful, 4chan, bb.com etc, pretty much everything on the net is a repost, no point reinventing the wheel, people repost as people dont like clicking offsite to read, unless its a direct news article.Even comedians buy or steal their jokes, thats life son.

Most if the lingo people think started on Getbig actually didnt ,most stuff trickles down from 4chan, fit, reddit, it appears here and people act like its original.95% of bigcyps jokes are old brit jokes that have been around for decades,  browse some uk soccer forums and youll see what i mean.Juruth?Most of his stuff is copy and paste.

Simple Simon

« Reply #86 on: July 24, 2015, 11:41:11 AM »

"1"
He never cut and pastes racist posts, for that he is to be applauded.

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
« Reply #87 on: July 24, 2015, 11:44:12 AM »
Check the frontpage, 95% of the topics are news items that originated elsewhere on the internet,can be seen reposted over and over on reddit, something awful, 4chan, bb.com etc, pretty much everything on the net is a repost, no point reinventing the wheel, people repost as people dont like clicking offsite to read, unless its a direct news article.Even comedians buy or steal their jokes, thats life son.

Originality is important.

At least people typically give credit to their source (instagram, a news website etc), you know what I mean "son"?

You're simply cutting and pasting and not even giving credit to your source.

Try to bring some original material.

"1"

Army of One

• Getbig V
« Reply #88 on: July 24, 2015, 11:48:05 AM »

At least people typically give credit to their source (instagram, a news website etc), you know what I mean "son"?

"1"

You seem angry, I didnt realise we had a problem.I thought considering i started copy and pasting classic getbig posts after it was fairly obvious that the originals were too.Ill dumb it down for you in future.

I was making original photoshops here and original videos long before you even registered here.Now I dont do that, if i see something funny, I post it up.

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
« Reply #89 on: July 24, 2015, 11:49:22 AM »
You seem angry, I didnt realise we had a problem.I thought considering i started copy and pasting classic getbig posts after it was fairly obvious that the originals were too.Ill dumb it down for you in future.

No... Not angry at all. I get a good laugh from your posts.

I was merely asking a question.

"1"

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #90 on: July 24, 2015, 12:00:35 PM »
Newsflash Army of One, men have kids because they want to please the women they're with...but they actually dont care about legacy or anything.  Most of them only care about the next time they're going to bust a nut. Ejaculating into a woman's vagina resulting in the birth of an offspring is not the goal. Having a kid is only a goal for a man whose woman told him it was her -their- Roll Eyes goal. Men only care about kids if they're forced to do so by said woman.

All men only have kids because of women, they're only submiting to their woman's will because they fear to lose her. And women only want kids to control human lives.

Women control everything, men included. Men are only their puppets. Because women want kids, want power, want struggles etc., the species continues to reproduce. And sons and daughters are only there to be their mother's toys. Women are the ones who keep the whole machinery of life up, and as a result who perpetuate the eternal fight for life and ...suffering. We're all the soldiers of our mothers and grandmothers.

I disagree....but nice theory

Papper

• Getbig V
« Reply #91 on: July 24, 2015, 02:55:35 PM »

"1"

I often see people reposting my own thoughts and new insights, just a page later. But I just let it go. Figure, I'm like a teacher around here.

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • stuff for dumplings
« Reply #92 on: July 24, 2015, 05:52:51 PM »
I disagree....but nice theory

It's a copy-paste Einstein.

Could not give less of a fuck if you agree or not in any case.

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #93 on: July 24, 2015, 06:32:30 PM »
It's a copy-paste Einstein.

Could not give less of a fuck if you agree or not in any case.

my my don't we have a BBC dick up our ass today, grumpy???