Author Topic: Massive insulin user  (Read 6873 times)

da_vinci

• Getbig V
  • Cry me a river
Re: Massive insulin user
« Reply #50 on: July 26, 2015, 02:17:14 PM »
300-500 mg physique eating twice a day pretty loosely :P water log of peace

Very nice. I've found out that low doses for longer periods work a lot better for me too. And blood tests come out perfect.

local hero

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • mma finance warrior of peace
« Reply #51 on: July 26, 2015, 02:21:15 PM »
I've given the whole "exercise does not matter"  a try and in my experience, I did not look the same. I have no idea where or when that way of thinking started but I will continue to contest it as I think it's flat out wrong.

I've tried doing say 6 sets of just incline but does not equal doing 2 sets of 3 various movements. Done this with every bodypart and in the end, targeting different area's to suit one's goals is key to looking one's best.

Totaly agree with you... Theoretically it shouldn't make a difference, but in the real world it does... As does eating a bodybuilding diet, I know it goes against the trend on here, but it makes a huge difference

swanzi85

• Getbig II
« Reply #52 on: July 26, 2015, 04:22:37 PM »
Very nice. I've found out that low doses for longer periods work a lot better for me too. And blood tests come out perfect.

Yep I don't floor it with the dosages or extreme ego training. And I eat like a normal person with a little more protein. I actually feel healthy and fresh. What i started working out for in the first place before getting caught up in the hardcore bro lifting. To each their own as long as you know what you're training for. If I lift heavier that day its because I felt like it and wanna mainatain strength. Doing jack shit for muscle growth with me but wearing down joints. I digress...I'm high from my ephedra thc fueled back work out 8)

da_vinci

• Getbig V
  • Cry me a river
« Reply #53 on: July 26, 2015, 04:37:14 PM »
Yep I don't floor it with the dosages or extreme ego training. And I eat like a normal person with a little more protein. I actually feel healthy and fresh. What i started working out for in the first place before getting caught up in the hardcore bro lifting. To each their own as long as you know what you're training for. If I lift heavier that day its because I felt like it and wanna mainatain strength. Doing jack shit for muscle growth with me but wearing down joints. I digress...I'm high from my ephedra thc fueled back work out 8)

Good approach. I've managed to keep all my stregth from a few blasts that I did a few years ago, and I've even increased it, while on small dosages. And when I say "strenght", I mean that I'm one of the strongest guys in any gym, well maybe except these few very hardcore powerlifting/pro bb'ing dungeon gyms.

mazrim

• Getbig V
« Reply #54 on: July 26, 2015, 05:51:57 PM »
Good approach. I've managed to keep all my stregth from a few blasts that I did a few years ago, and I've even increased it, while on small dosages. And when I say "strenght", I mean that I'm one of the strongest guys in any gym, well maybe except these few very hardcore powerlifting/pro bb'ing dungeon gyms.
I'm glad you defined "stregth" and "strenght". I was super confused as to if you meant "strength".

Just messing but that was a legit lol since you double misspelled it and defined it.

da_vinci

• Getbig V
  • Cry me a river
« Reply #55 on: July 27, 2015, 02:36:31 AM »
I'm glad you defined "stregth" and "strenght". I was super confused as to if you meant "strength".

Just messing but that was a legit lol since you double misspelled it and defined it.

Lol  :D