Author Topic: Big Ramy's friend: Batoillah Abbospour- health problems- steroid related??!  (Read 11387 times)

Thong Maniac

• Getbig IV
so? serveral imaginary friends worshipped around the world

Allah is his

Lol this

SquidVicious

• Getbig IV
Dead by Ramadan

Did u really just steal my line like Carlos Mencia?

Thong Maniac

• Getbig IV
Gilbert godfrey lookin small in that blue polo

BDsauce

• Getbig IV

Please help to save Baito who is suffering from Vasculitis which is an inflammation of blood vessels. It destroys both veins and arteries and it put Baito in a very bad position. Baito and his family need our help now!  He is back in the hospital again with no financial help from anybody not even the government is helping this man who had to sell just about everything he owned just to pay for some of the hospital bills. Please to all the bodybuilding fans, athletes and friends let's help him with a donation, whatever it is you can donate to help this man to get back on his feet and see his kids grow up and graduate. I myself will donate $1,000.00 to make sure that his kids will grow up with a father and his wife will have her loving husband back at home where he belongs. Every dollar raised here will go towards the hospital bills. Every little bit will help this to get the treatment he really needs to overcome this disease.

http://www.gofundme.com/7f5dh3wa5d

geeizback

• Getbig II
the money is rolling in

DJ gives a grand

and its already rocketed up to 1,200.

tear jerking stuff when the world pulls together for such a worthy cause

BDsauce

• Getbig IV

OlympiaGym

• Getbig IV
  • they/them/their
No idea why people on a bodybuilding board are hating on this poor dude. The guy was living the lifestyle and had some bad luck

The Grim Lifter

• Getbig IV
His hospital visits are clearly costing him so much he can't even afford new clothes!

Where can i donate!

Skorp1o

• Getbig V
Terrible luck...this can happen to anyone. This isn't Kris Dim who had heart surgery then was back on the heavy stacks and stage which landed him in hospital again then paralysed or DA loading up on synthol as he underwent dialysis....I honestly feel bad for Abbaspoor

S

Hulk-smash!

• Getbig IV
  • All the muscle in the world!
I do too.  To sport gray hair w/ a body that would (at one time) put a 21yr old Mr America to shame takes guts!
I

Nether Animal

• Getbig V
  • Team Mower Forever
Shame, guy had more potential than most of the current crop. At least he was able to dial it in without a gut..

Da Freak

• Getbig IV
  • Get BIG! Or DIE trying!
donations are now at $28,000 and counting. great to see people pulling together for him. dude had great potential and always seems to be an all round nice guy.

SquidVicious

• Getbig IV
donations are now at $28,000 and counting. great to see people pulling together for him. dude had great potential and always seems to be an all round nice guy.
Once the account gets to $40,000 Groink will shut it down and take off with the money.

musclecenter

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Mr.Taiwan
hope get well soon

The_Iron_Disciple

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team New Dad
Hell of a physique this guy had. Thick as a brick.