Author Topic: mr world 1952...  (Read 14758 times)

mr.turbo

• Getbig V
  • Team Freedom
Re: mr world 1952...
« Reply #75 on: July 30, 2015, 03:05:43 PM »
"

timfogarty

• Getbig V
  • @fogartyTim on twitter
« Reply #76 on: July 30, 2015, 04:21:38 PM »
In that first pic he wasn't taking steroids yet and did a three day a week full nody workout.

You mean Arnold?  He was popping dianabol at age 16.

Tony_Jack

• Getbig II
« Reply #77 on: August 29, 2015, 08:19:31 AM »
I meant there is no drug which will increase the rate of hypertrophy as a result of resistance training.  Its all a mind game.  Hulk Hogan anyone would agree no doubt used literally gallons of steroids in his day (still does) yet he was actually larger before ever becoming famous.  Ah-nuld, as evidenced by HERCULES IN NEW YORK, was as larger if not larger than he ever was despite again anyone agreeing that he used gallons of steroids during his competitive days (still does).  Steroid advocates please explain to me if steroids are the magic potion to "hugeness" how could all this possibly be?  It couldn't.  Sure steroids will for a very short amount of time increase physical performance such as in an athletic competition.  But they will not in the long-term increase muscle hypertrophy.  Unless you call swelling up w/ gallons of subcutaneous edema due to a damaged liver "muscle".

Artificially elevating a person's testosterone level beyond the limits of a healthy range will NOT increase your results.  All you super intelligent body is going to do is lower it's own endogenous hormone production (if your lucky).

^^
Somebody who gets it.

funk51

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #78 on: August 29, 2015, 10:06:38 AM »
old as the hills :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::)i've seen arnold go from this to that...
  and back again ::) ::) ::) ::) ::)
F