Author Topic: mr world 1952...  (Read 14599 times)

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
Re: mr world 1952...
« Reply #50 on: July 28, 2015, 03:48:19 PM »
Mickey often trained at Bert Goodrich Hollywood Gym when in L.A. Same time as Reeves, Bill Smith, Scott and that skinny ass kid in the corner.....me. I trained on and on for the next 35 years and never got over 200. Then I discovered AAS at age 43 and competed upwards of 235. Drugs work. And no lasting sides that I know of...now age 75.

Excellent post.
Thanks for being open & honest.
More so as you are from that So called Golden Era.

Yes Steroids work & work Very Well.

I get the impression hulksmash is playing at Being Stupid & or Thick.
A blind man can see he has completely lost his argument.
Agreed on both counts.

Hulk Smash weighs 247 all natty.
::)

Waller

• Getbig IV
« Reply #51 on: July 28, 2015, 03:50:30 PM »
Agreed on both counts.

Hulk Smash weighs 247 all fatty.
::)

Faxed.

Hulk-smash!

• Getbig IV
  • All the muscle in the world!
« Reply #52 on: July 28, 2015, 04:02:04 PM »
I am 100% natural as evidenced by my recent lab results (see attach.).

I currently weigh 247lbs (thin T, Hanes athletic cotton shorts, light tennis shoes (approx. 3.5lbs max.) w/ 18% bf at the very most.

My testosterone level is approx. 20% higher than avg for my age (47).
I

Waller

• Getbig IV
« Reply #53 on: July 28, 2015, 04:18:47 PM »
Yep.  I'm 5'8", 240lbs (not fat) yet my arms are only 16.5" while my neck is 18.25", chest 49.5", hips 46", thighs 30", calves 19".  1gal. of synthol per arm is the ONLY way I'll ever have 18" guns.

Bro I'm 5'8 (barely) & 247lbs w/ 16in. arms, 32in. thighs & a 48in. butt.  It ain't too hard to figure out.  My bodyfat is approx. 17.5% but most likely significantly lower.

2 inches on your legs in under 4 months, all natural. Amazing. I'll be cheering you on at the O this September.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #54 on: July 28, 2015, 04:22:38 PM »
18% BF.......get busy on the dieting and you`ll weigh a solid 200 pounds.

You can`t flex fat !!

Hulk-smash!

• Getbig IV
« Reply #55 on: July 28, 2015, 04:24:12 PM »
My thigh measurement was slightly inaccurate.  I think I got a little glute into it.  I just remeasured (31in.)
I

Hulk-smash!

• Getbig IV
« Reply #56 on: July 28, 2015, 04:28:10 PM »

You can`t flex fat !!

247lbs x 18% = approx. 45lbs of fat.  A realistic bodyfat level for a non-comp. bb'er IMO is +/-10% bf which would be 220lbs.  No one no matter how goddam stupid they are has (0%) bodyfat.  They'd be dead soon.

When man’s fat percentage drops below 5 percent, the body can’t function efficiently -- as with obesity, the condition is potentially fatal.The ideal body fat percentage varies depending on your lifestyle; for example, an athlete’s body fat is lower than average.

http://www.scientificamerican.com/article/athlete-body-fat/
I

OlympiaGym

• Getbig IV
  • they/them/their
« Reply #57 on: July 28, 2015, 04:30:38 PM »
This dude is either mentally defective or one of True Anus's gimmicks

funk51

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #58 on: July 29, 2015, 12:26:06 PM »
 BY THE GODS how did this thread go so horribly wrong... ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ???
F

Hulk-smash!

• Getbig IV
« Reply #59 on: July 29, 2015, 12:36:54 PM »

You can`t flex fat !!

Yet another Arthur Jones quote >

In several cases – with extremely muscular individuals – we have been able to produce a degree of pumping that
resulted in a temporary doubling of the mass of the upper arms; after less than eight minutes of such exercise,
the arms of these subjects were swollen to literally grotesque proportions.
With a less muscular individual, a very similar degree of pumping will be produced but will not be so obvious –
because a large part of the mass of the arms will be fatty tissue (which, of course, does not pump as a result of
exercise), and the actually muscular mass of the arms may represent as little as fifty per cent of the total mass of
the same limbs.
In a similar vein, we have long noted that there is very little difference in the measurement of a "fat" arm
hanging in a straight and relaxed position and the measurement of the same arm in a bent and flexed position; a
recent visitor had a relaxed upper-arm measurement of 18 1/8 inches and a flexed measurement of 18 1/4 inches
– a difference of only 1/8 of an inch. When he asked me why there was such a small difference, I told him, "...
because you can't flex fat."

The bodyfat I have is definitely not from over-eating or a poor diet I assure you.  Its from age.  But it is dropping slowly but surely & the muscle mass keeps going up & up...100 naturally!   :D
I

funk51

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #60 on: July 29, 2015, 12:47:30 PM »
Yet another Arthur Jones quote >

In several cases – with extremely muscular individuals – we have been able to produce a degree of pumping that
resulted in a temporary doubling of the mass of the upper arms; after less than eight minutes of such exercise,
the arms of these subjects were swollen to literally grotesque proportions.
With a less muscular individual, a very similar degree of pumping will be produced but will not be so obvious –
because a large part of the mass of the arms will be fatty tissue (which, of course, does not pump as a result of
exercise), and the actually muscular mass of the arms may represent as little as fifty per cent of the total mass of
the same limbs.
In a similar vein, we have long noted that there is very little difference in the measurement of a "fat" arm
hanging in a straight and relaxed position and the measurement of the same arm in a bent and flexed position; a
recent visitor had a relaxed upper-arm measurement of 18 1/8 inches and a flexed measurement of 18 1/4 inches
– a difference of only 1/8 of an inch. When he asked me why there was such a small difference, I told him, "...
because you can't flex fat."

The bodyfat I have is definitely not from over-eating or a poor diet I assure you.  Its from age.  But it is dropping slowly but surely & the muscle mass keeps going up & up...100 naturally!   :D
aj
F

Hulk-smash!

• Getbig IV
« Reply #61 on: July 29, 2015, 12:50:37 PM »
Casey was one unique individual.  Sad that he threw it all away listening to gym idiots & Mentzer's crazy ass.
I

pellius

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith Jones aka OnlyMe/NoWorries. 1/10/2011
« Reply #62 on: July 30, 2015, 06:26:33 AM »
I use no (0) supplements.  Yet I'm 247lbs & was 213 last october. Yes my waist size is smaller. Hmmmm???

You constantly make claims about the progress and level you have achieved naturally but never once have you posted a recent picture to confirm and prove your claims. Why?

One would think that if someone actually accomplished something they would want to show it. All these bodybuilding, fitness, diet programs would be meaningless if they didn't include pictures of their clients results.

Your claims are equally meaningless.

Skylge

• Getbig IV
« Reply #63 on: July 30, 2015, 07:30:50 AM »
aj

So the difference of Casey off and seriously on gear was 46 pounds?

With Arnold it was about 30 lbs I think

SquatsRule

• Getbig IV
  • I am "teh sexy"
« Reply #64 on: July 30, 2015, 09:26:49 AM »
You constantly make claims about the progress and level you have achieved naturally but never once have you posted a recent picture to confirm and prove your claims. Why?

One would think that if someone actually accomplished something they would want to show it. All these bodybuilding, fitness, diet programs would be meaningless if they didn't include pictures of their clients results.

He's a troll.
S

Hulk-smash!

• Getbig IV
« Reply #65 on: July 30, 2015, 10:45:35 AM »

Bro when your 5'8" & near 250lbs unless your <10% bf you ain't gonna have a very aesthetic appearance.  I love the progress I'm making NATURALLY & women seem to like my body.  I'm not THAT self-absorbed to use absolutely anything to get & maintain an unrealistic/unhealthy physique or to constantly stayed tan & shaved so I can walk around in a skin tight AFFLICTION T-shirt.  My main priority is my disabled son.  I haven't lifted weights in weeks & don't plan to anytime soon.  I have a very low tolerance for bodybuilding.

Once I have my physique where I want it I'll probably take a few pics.  Then....
I

ritch

• Getbig V
« Reply #66 on: July 30, 2015, 11:21:00 AM »
He's a troll.

Yup, troll, gimmick, a wanna be, never gonna be...
?

Juruth

• Getbig III
« Reply #67 on: July 30, 2015, 11:28:23 AM »
Hulk-smash is right on the money in his statements. Sad fact is most members here don't even know how to understand information.

funk51

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #68 on: July 30, 2015, 11:50:13 AM »
jim park the winner , he used to be pictured on the hoffman hi-protein containers...
F

Juruth

• Getbig III
« Reply #69 on: July 30, 2015, 11:51:26 AM »
jim park the winner , he used to be pictured on the hoffman hi-protein containers...
You sound old.

funk51

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #70 on: July 30, 2015, 11:56:38 AM »
You sound old.
old as the hills :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::)i've seen arnold go from this to that...
F

Juruth

• Getbig III
« Reply #71 on: July 30, 2015, 12:10:11 PM »
old as the hills :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::)i've seen arnold go from this to that...
In that first pic he wasn't taking steroids yet and did a three day a week full nody workout.

pellius

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith Jones aka OnlyMe/NoWorries. 1/10/2011
« Reply #72 on: July 30, 2015, 01:42:45 PM »
Bro when your 5'8" & near 250lbs unless your <10% bf you ain't gonna have a very aesthetic appearance.  I love the progress I'm making NATURALLY & women seem to like my body.  I'm not THAT self-absorbed to use absolutely anything to get & maintain an unrealistic/unhealthy physique or to constantly stayed tan & shaved so I can walk around in a skin tight AFFLICTION T-shirt.  My main priority is my disabled son.  I haven't lifted weights in weeks & don't plan to anytime soon.  I have a very low tolerance for bodybuilding.

Once I have my physique where I want it I'll probably take a few pics.  Then....

OK, so you make all these claims about what you have achieved naturally and it turns out you don't even train nor do you plan to anytime soon. But one day you'll have the physique you want.

You said you are 47 years old, right?

Hulk-smash!

• Getbig IV
« Reply #73 on: July 30, 2015, 02:33:44 PM »
The average juice/whey head blindly pumps the same weights day in - day out showing little if any significant progress.  You reach a point eventually when you have to realize when its time to backoff.  As evidenced in this article quote >

In my peripheral vision I saw movement. Someone had just come through the back door of an adjacent room. I glanced to my left. And there was Casey Viator. He paused to speak with someone, and I had a moment to sit there, unnoticed, stunned. It looked as though someone had stretched Saran Wrap over an inverted pile of cannonballs, pulled a blue Polo shirt over it, and stuck a human head on top. Dozens of photographs of him, in contest shape no less, had not prepared me for what I beheld.

I stood and shook his hand when he came over, and he bade me in his Cajun-influenced voice to follow him. For reasons that still escape me, he took me to a prototype squat machine, even though I was there simply to ask him about his training. He told me to stand on the machine and press my feet down against the foot-pads in alternate fashion, and then he left. Shortly after I finished, my hips and thighs on fire, he came back and took me on a tour of the facility. I was too shy to insist on having the conversation I'd come for.

I did manage to say something related to training, though, because I remember distinctly his turning to me and saying that he hadn't touched a weight in two years. This was a startling statement, given his condition.

I also forced myself to ask him about whether he had taken steroids before winning the Mr. America in 1971. Even at that early point in my bodybuilding career, I was used to champions ducking the question in print by saying something along the lines of, "No, I don't recommend taking steroids."

Casey stopped and said a plain, "No. Arthur doesn't stand for it. I think only one man has ever gotten away with it. That was Sergio Oliva about four, five years ago. There wasn't any damn time for him to get his body to return to normal hormone production before the damn contest in London. So, Arthur made an exception." (Damn was a much-used adjective for Casey.)

I was left with the impression that Casey had never used steroids at all to that point, although I cannot say for sure, since he had been active in regional and national contests before coming to work for Jones. That agreement took place after the 1970 Mr. America contest. But given the close scrutiny by Jones when he personally trained him, it seems doubtful Casey lied to me about using growth drugs. Jones was bound and determined to show the world what brief, drug-free training on Nautilus machines could do. Though Jones repeatedly made the point that Casey was no normal man on the genetic scale, what he wished to show was the possibility of dramatic improvement. Casey simply made it all the more noticeable. He seemed to improve every week that he didn't slack off, which reportedly occurred when Jones turned his attention elsewhere. When Casey was supervised, he gained muscle workout after workout.

Source > http://www.davedraper.com/arthur-jones-and-casey-viator-by-wedan.html

Yep 47yrs old.
I

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
« Reply #74 on: July 30, 2015, 02:58:10 PM »

You can`t flex fat !!

Which means he's probably around 25% body fat and to get show ready he would be lucky to be at the higher end of middleweight.