Author Topic: University of Cincinnati Officer Indicted in Fatal Shooting of Samuel DuBose  (Read 7455 times)

Hulk-smash!

• Getbig IV
  • All the muscle in the world!
I

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
Withholding comment till I see what True Adonis has to say.

BB

• Getbig V
  • I hope I'm not boring you.
It's bad, but they're charging high again. They don't want Cinci to burn.

SilverSpoon

• Getbig IV
The victim was a father of 10?

That officer appears to have been worthy of indictment.

BB

• Getbig V
  • I hope I'm not boring you.
Inlined version of video for the non-clickers -

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
  • Pan Germanism, Pax Britannica
Rev limiter doing work on that Honda.

Bevo

• Getbig V
  • Middle Urinal at Buc-ee’s
Is it really even a race issue? Serious question? What if it was cops having a power trip? Ones that don't deserve a badge

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
I heard he was dead before the cop stopped him... saw some pics on another website..

Ropo

• Getbig IV
I heard he was dead before the cop stopped him... saw some pics on another website..

Driving drunk, escaping from police by driving over him...who cares? If drunk bastard start to run amok, they have all the rights to shoot him down.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
blew his face off. 

_aj_

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • The Return of the OG
That escalated quickly. I didn't see the guy in the car present anything threatening on the video. What's the cop's story?

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
That escalated quickly. I didn't see the guy in the car present anything threatening on the video. What's the cop's story?

Hes a cop.......enough said.
X

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
Just based on the video and the news article.. and the video was blurry right at the point of the shot..

1. Stop was legal. Prosecutor saying otherwise as in "it was a crappy stop" indicates bias.. likely politically motivated. Way out of line for a prosecutor to comment on a legal stop in that regard

2. Guy was acting evasive. You can't just run his license to see he has one without some other identifying information. He could give anyones name and DOB that has similar physical features. Happens all the time.

3. He can't just write a ticket without proper identification.

4. The guy was reaching all around in the car.. having him step out was a good move. frisk for weapons, get him out of the vehicle where their may be some weapons.

5. dude shouldn't close the door when the police is telling him to step out. Red flag.

6. Starting the car.. not a good move. Obviously about the take off.

7. Officer should have disengaged, when his efforts to disuade him from driving off were not successful. Call in the direction of travel and conduct the pursuit.

8. I've seen calls where an officer was being dragged and shooting was reasonable. I don't think this was one of those. He had a minor traffic offense and evading

9. I didn't see anything that would deem deadly force reasonable. Maybe something will come to light during trial, but it wasnt evident in the video.

10. Prosecutor again showed unreasonable and improper bias commenting on the policing of universities. Most major universities through out the country have their own force and do well. Politics.. it's irrelvant  to the facts of this case.   

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
haha, most lawyers totally suck.

DuBose did not appear to be belligerent or aggressive toward the officer before the shot was fired, though his lawyer, Stew Mathews, said Tensing feared he would be run over.

Run over? He was standing on the side of the car the whole time, not in front of it. The guy would literally have to back up the car, put it back in drive, then aim for him. By the time, it would have been over, and rightfully so, if he was trying to run the cop over.

Fuckin' lawyers. Total wastes.
X

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
even the police are throwing him under the bus.  When they're that vocal, you know his ass is toast.   Not sure how a man trying to open a door can run over a person standing beside the car?   

SquidVicious

• Getbig IV
What continues to get lost in the shuffle is how every single one of these black lives is lost because their fragile egos won't allow them to follow a simple instruction from a police officer with a badge and a gun. They're all versions of suicide by cop. I know blacks who've been pulled over dozens of times without incident by handing over their license and cooperating. But this is 2015 and it's blasphemy to tell the truth and use facts.

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
What continues to get lost in the shuffle is how every single one of these black lives is lost because their fragile egos won't allow them to follow a simple instruction from a police officer with a badge and a gun. They're all versions of suicide by cop. I know blacks who've been pulled over dozens of times without incident by handing over their license and cooperating. But this is 2015 and it's blasphemy to tell the truth and use facts.

Blasphemy. Dats racism!!!

Submissionfytr

• Getbig III
This father of 10  ???, was a documented member of the Bloods, dressed to teeth in gang colors and attempting to at the very least flee the scene or if you believe the police officer use the car as a weapon to cripple him by dragging him down the street (no one ever implied him "backing up and running over the officer)

Simple Simon

The victim was a father of 10?

That officer appears to have been worthy of indictment.

Just because he fathered 10 children doesnt mean he was a father of 10.

Sokolsky

• Getbig IV
  • Sensory receptors succumb
Disappointed Tensing didn't get more shots off.

The_Iron_Disciple

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team New Dad

Not just blacks. Had a white teen one town over from me get shot and killed by a police officer because he failed to comply. It's everywhere, man. And all races. Law enforcement is seriously getting out of hand.

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
even the police are throwing him under the bus.  When they're that vocal, you know his ass is toast.   Not sure how a man trying to open a door can run over a person standing beside the car?   

unless the guy grabbed the cops arm to hold him while he took off, (and we don't know that he did based on the video) which would be a reason I would shoot someone, he couldn't run him over. That reasoning wouldn't fly. 

f450

• Getbig IV
what we have here are officers who should be no where near Law enforcement.

Jumpy, low impulse control, fearful, aggressive, narcisistic etc...

This is the problem. I have no respect for police officers. Yes there are a few good ones, but in general they are just average people thrust into a position that should be reserved for the elite of our population.

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
what we have here are officers who should be no where near Law enforcement.

Jumpy, low impulse control, fearful, aggressive, narcisistic etc...

This is the problem. I have no respect for police officers. Yes there are a few good ones, but in general they are just average people thrust into a position that should be reserved for the elite of our population.

Agree..

20inch calves

• Getbig V

Not just blacks. Had a white teen one town over from me get shot and killed by a police officer because he failed to comply. It's everywhere, man. And all races. Law enforcement is seriously getting out of hand.

Yeah but nobody will riot over that..the media won't even cover it
irongearco.com