Author Topic: Climate Change  (Read 2525 times)

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
Climate Change
« on: July 29, 2015, 12:52:18 PM »
Over the next several months, you're going to see an unnatural push to get certain things done in the name of "climate change". It will come from the Pope and Obama.  The climate change is real it's just not what you think it is.  It's Planet X a.k.a. Nibiru system influencing the earth.  It will be get worse soon. They'll pass all these draconian laws for one world government because  their main concern is getting things ready for what happens after this system passes. It'll be sold under climate change...There will be climate change btw.  That of which has never been seen since 3,000 years ago.

hardgainerj

• Getbig V
Re: Climate Change
« Reply #1 on: July 29, 2015, 12:57:02 PM »
what does this have to do with unemployment

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #2 on: July 29, 2015, 12:58:30 PM »
what does this have to do with unemployment

I'm sorry I didn't your question about unemployment. Hang in there.

_aj_

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • The Return of the OG
« Reply #3 on: July 29, 2015, 02:15:02 PM »
How does this theory dovetail with Sev's "Lizard Men Illuminati" theory.

The Grand Unification Theory of these two would be compelling.

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #4 on: July 29, 2015, 02:17:14 PM »
How does this theory dovetail with Sev's "Lizard Men Illuminati" theory.

The Grand Unification Theory of these two would be compelling.

I can't speak for Sev.  But these so called "Lizard Men" or reptilians as I've called them in the past certainly existed.  And may still exist and run many of the affairs on this planet. This ultimately is all biblical in nature.

_aj_

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • The Return of the OG
« Reply #5 on: July 29, 2015, 02:19:47 PM »
I can't speak for Sev.  But these so called "Lizard Men" or reptilians as I've called them in the past certainly existed.  And may still exist and run many of the affairs on this planet. This ultimately is all biblical in nature.

Will a God fearing man and his family, who are more than a little prepared, fair well?

Teutonic Knight

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: July 29, 2015, 02:27:47 PM »
Over the next several months, you're going to see an unnatural push to get certain things done in the name of "climate change". It will come from the Pope and Obama.  The climate change is real it's just not what you think it is.  It's Planet X a.k.a. Nibiru system influencing the earth.  It will be get worse soon. They'll pass all these draconian laws for one world government because  their main concern is getting things ready for what happens after this system passes. It'll be sold under climate change...There will be climate change btw.  That of which has never been seen since 3,000 years ago.

Milton is on ICE again  ::)

Necrosis

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: July 29, 2015, 04:35:32 PM »

lol. That planet must come by once a month or something. I swear I see him posting this shit constantly.

forillagorilla

• Getbig IV
« Reply #8 on: July 29, 2015, 04:38:39 PM »
Will a God fearing man and his family, who are more than a little prepared, fair well?

You gonna be A-OK AJ!!

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #9 on: July 29, 2015, 04:41:34 PM »

Oh no, I did not think you were a bible thumper. God fearing? Oh brotha.  ::) ::)
X

forillagorilla

• Getbig IV
« Reply #10 on: July 29, 2015, 04:43:33 PM »

I have read the same websites and yes the Pope is making an unprecedented visit to the White House in September .... Are you confident enough to go on record that if we make it until October 1st with absolutely nothing happening you will never believe another "conspiracy" (I know you don't see it as conspiracy - I am calling it that for lack of proper wording)?  
I do not know what will happen but I fear nothing. I live my life as properly as I can and I have known so many true believers and have witnessed amazing miracles - so there is no doubt in my faith.

forillagorilla

• Getbig IV
« Reply #11 on: July 29, 2015, 04:46:21 PM »
Oh no, I did not think you were a bible thumper. God fearing? Oh brotha.  ::) ::)

Why does worship of God trouble you so? You don't believe - so don't believe. I don't understand how a person can be so concerned with things that are of no consequence to their own lives.
I guess I am the odd one but there is nothing anyone can believe in or not believe in that matters at all to me

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The Strongest Shall Survive.- - Lest we Forget.
« Reply #12 on: July 29, 2015, 04:59:21 PM »
 ::) Oh no not again wiggs.
What's with this nibiru / end of the world stuff.
Every so often you trott out some more drivell that's been
Slightly rehashed.
Please you have foretold numerous times that bad things are going to happen.
As in world catastrophe bought about by God.

Come on your brighter & better than this.
I doubt you really believe this crap you post.

Now the new world order & one world government type stuff.
Is far more interesting.
😉

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
  • Pan Germanism, Pax Britannica
« Reply #13 on: July 29, 2015, 05:27:13 PM »
Please speak further on the lizard people and the planet niburu. Not trolling. I don't believe, but am not calling you a liar or jackass. I like hearing other people's theories and what not.

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #14 on: July 29, 2015, 05:29:03 PM »

Wiggs dishing out the truth!
X

Teutonic Knight

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: July 29, 2015, 08:25:45 PM »
Wiggs dishing out the truth!

Yeah, just like Basile  8)

SquidVicious

• Getbig IV
« Reply #16 on: July 29, 2015, 10:12:24 PM »
So the Sandra Bland video is released and you scurry back inside your little rat hole for a few hours and then come out to take a nibble from the garbage can and give us this? Bitch, please.

Twaddle

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: July 30, 2015, 05:28:49 AM »
Adding this thread to my favorites.  Will bump it in several months after things have died down.   :D

Rambone

• Getbig V
  • “No no. Down here, Louie.”
« Reply #18 on: July 30, 2015, 08:28:22 AM »
Sandra Bland's mugshot.....real or fake? Discuss.

BigCyp

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: July 30, 2015, 08:31:13 AM »

Wiggs, what do you make of the hollow earth theory aka secret entrances to inner earth at the North and South Pole? Watched a 7 minute documentary about it on youtube and thinking about moving my family there.

_aj_

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • The Return of the OG
« Reply #20 on: July 30, 2015, 08:40:22 AM »
Wiggs, what do you make of the hollow earth theory aka secret entrances to inner earth at the North and South Pole? Watched a 7 minute documentary about it on youtube and thinking about moving my family there.

Didn't see the video. Wouldn't it be dangerous in there with all the dinosaurs and Sleestak?

BigRo

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Mystical Manspreading
« Reply #21 on: July 30, 2015, 08:41:31 AM »
how exactly is planet Nibpoo influencing the earths climate?

forillagorilla

• Getbig IV
« Reply #22 on: July 30, 2015, 08:48:04 AM »
how exactly is planet Nibpoo influencing the earths climate?

Its really complicated, you probably wouldn't understand. Physics and stuff  ;D

BigCyp

• Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: July 30, 2015, 08:50:54 AM »
Didn't see the video. Wouldn't it be dangerous in there with all the dinosaurs and Sleestak?

No it all seems legit, i'm happy to just up sticks based on the video alone, but if wiggs can confirm it a bit more I can put my house on the market tonight!

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
  • Pan Germanism, Pax Britannica
« Reply #24 on: July 30, 2015, 06:06:05 PM »
Bump for more discussions and answers.