Author Topic: MORE ISRAELI WAR CRIMES!  (Read 10478 times)

OlympiaGym

• Getbig IV
  • they/them/their
Re: MORE ISRAELI WAR CRIMES!
« Reply #25 on: July 29, 2015, 08:11:01 PM »
Haha! Awesome. A WWII troll. Well played.

My loyalty at this point in life is to my race not some artificial national construct

forillagorilla

• Getbig IV
« Reply #26 on: July 29, 2015, 08:14:58 PM »
The war was won before the bombs ever fell.  We successfully defeated them the old fashioned way.  Japan knew it had lost and made several attempts to negotiate surrender, which we ignored.  America's insistence on unconditional surrender was an excuse to let off a couple big ones as a message to the rest of the world, particularly USSR.

No - we dropped the second bomb because the Japs thought that we only had one. After the second they weren't sure how many more we had.

forillagorilla

• Getbig IV
« Reply #27 on: July 29, 2015, 08:16:01 PM »
I doubt it. The Germans are a very civilized people. Hitler never used poison gas even in the darkest days of WWII

You can't be serious? So the poor Germans were the good guys??

Teutonic Knight

• Getbig V
« Reply #28 on: July 29, 2015, 08:17:25 PM »
I fought Arabs u dumbass

yeah right, by eating kebabs  :D

OlympiaGym

• Getbig IV
  • they/them/their
« Reply #29 on: July 29, 2015, 08:18:48 PM »
You can't be serious? So the poor Germans were the good guys??

What's happened to the white man since the allies "won" wwii? He's facing extinction. Some win

Teutonic Knight

• Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: July 29, 2015, 08:22:38 PM »
They were under attack by pretty much the whole world

Hi Muscleman -2013                    :D

OlympiaGym

• Getbig IV
  • they/them/their
« Reply #31 on: July 29, 2015, 08:24:09 PM »
Hi Muscleman -2013                    :D

Feel free to ignore this thread u creepy weirdo

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #32 on: July 29, 2015, 08:26:29 PM »
No

No?  They didn't try to negotiate terms of surrender before getting nuked?

forillagorilla

• Getbig IV
« Reply #33 on: July 29, 2015, 08:27:08 PM »
What's happened to the white man since the allies "won" wwii? He's facing extinction. Some win

Not me and my family.. We couldn't possibly be any better. I have German associates and they are ashamed of the Reich..
Hey - love what you want. I prefer to focus on the positive and prospering.
Hopefully we will get to play our "Trump" card next election and rise again to world dominance!!!

Teutonic Knight

• Getbig V
« Reply #34 on: July 29, 2015, 08:27:21 PM »
Feel free to ignore this thread u creepy weirdo

Any more images of Putin  8)

forillagorilla

• Getbig IV
« Reply #35 on: July 29, 2015, 08:28:43 PM »
No?  They didn't try to negotiate terms of surrender before getting nuked?

Have you ever read the supposed "negotiation"??? Come on man if you've not studied please stop. This was well covered in war college...

Never mind - lol. You simply tried to Google your knowledge..  Sure man - believe that version if you like.
Look - you have your beliefs and I've mine. I absolutely love my country and I've known warriors of ever race that are TRUE patriots. The internet has done many great things but unfortunately has given the false sense of education to many. Hate everyone not white - won't hurt me. I don't employ people like you nor do I engage in business - but then again I highly doubt  that we would come into contact in that arena ... Something tells me that you are not a businessman.

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #36 on: July 29, 2015, 08:30:43 PM »
Have you ever read the supposed "negotiation"??? Come on man if you've not studied please stop. This was well covered in war college

You went to war college?

forillagorilla

• Getbig IV
« Reply #37 on: July 29, 2015, 08:37:42 PM »
You went to war college?

I am sorry - I will modify and enter quotes. I did graduate from  Quantico (USMC- ocs/tbs)though and studied military history both as course study as well as independently..

I am out - Im not going to become the very tool that I ridicule.

Fuck em all!!!!!   You da man!!!

hardgainerj

• Getbig V
« Reply #38 on: July 29, 2015, 08:42:47 PM »
they are surrounded by enemies that want them wiped off the face of the earth,
thats why usa is a useful idiot

Mr.1derful

• Getbig V
« Reply #39 on: July 29, 2015, 09:03:48 PM »
Nukes won WWII.
No, they didn't.

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #40 on: July 29, 2015, 09:32:43 PM »
I am sorry - I will modify and enter quotes. I did graduate from  Quantico (USMC- ocs/tbs)though and studied military history both as course study as well as independently..

I am out - Im not going to become the very tool that I ridicule.

Fuck em all!!!!!   You da man!!!

I'm just saying it's a commonly held belief that the Japs would never have surrendered unless we nuked them, and most people who hold this belief have never heard that they were trying to negotiate terms of their surrender prior to atomic bombing.

Whether or not their attempts to surrender were 'good enough' is another question.  I don't really feel like discussing it either, but people should probably research it and draw their own conclusion.  It's an important question because if we did nuke, twice, the non-combatant population of an enemy who was already defeated and trying to surrender, just to make a point to Russia, twice, then that would be right up at the top of the Two Most Evil Atrocities Ever list.  Instead of the We Had No Choice & It Saved Lives list, which is the much more popular and palatable take on it.

Stephano

• Getbig IV
« Reply #41 on: July 29, 2015, 09:39:06 PM »
The white man is facing extinction... and yet you've got your panties in a knot over the fact that Israel killed a few Arabs.  You need to get your priorities straight.  Israel is doing what your white brethren need to start doing in Europe.  Hell, you're natural allies.

catracho

• Getbig IV
  • I don't want to be "that guy"!
« Reply #42 on: July 29, 2015, 10:56:19 PM »
I doubt it. The Germans are a very civilized people. Hitler never used poison gas even in the darkest days of WWII

Civilized people? lol , Do you think maybe Hitler didn't use the poison gas on the battlefield because he was using it all in the gas chambers killing the Jews?

BigRo

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Mystical Manspreading
« Reply #43 on: July 30, 2015, 12:15:31 AM »
It's this attitude that lead to WW1 and WW2...in the end there was no winners, just a bunch of countries seething with human losses and debt for the next 100yrs.

I think a nuke would harm Israel long term more than the actual casualties it will inflict. Todays friends can easily become tomorrow's enemies....Muslims and Jews throughout history got a long better than with Christians...in fact no one persecuted Jews more than Christians until recent times when they decided to bully small arab settlers in lands they occupied for thousands of years along side Christians and jews and no one hated no one until Jews claimed it all and swamped it with eastern European converts who started acting like they own the place based on an imaginary book....and now they complain why arabs hate them and feel they can clumsily kill 500 children in two weeks in the name of defending themselves.

I'm a pacifist and USA's and Israel's attitude to war is illogical IMO. And I know sooner or later this will lead to a great conflict.

This.

BigRo

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Mystical Manspreading
« Reply #44 on: July 30, 2015, 12:17:57 AM »
The war was won before the bombs ever fell.  We successfully defeated them the old fashioned way.  Japan knew it had lost and made several attempts to negotiate surrender, which we ignored.  America's insistence on unconditional surrender was an excuse to let off a couple big ones as a message to the rest of the world, particularly USSR.

This.

Teutonic Knight

• Getbig V
« Reply #45 on: July 30, 2015, 02:15:08 AM »
Fixed. America destroyed the Japs, it took all of us to defeat the mighty Wehrmacht.

& now German living standard is on the top again  ;D

freespirit

• Getbig V
  • Revolt!
« Reply #46 on: July 30, 2015, 02:34:39 AM »

BigRo

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Mystical Manspreading
« Reply #47 on: July 30, 2015, 03:09:01 AM »
is this one of Wiggs imposters? ^^

sync pulse

• Getbig V
  • Only be sure always to call it please, 'research'
« Reply #48 on: July 30, 2015, 03:17:11 AM »
Nukes won WWII.
uuuuh...no...They:
  • Shortened the Pacific war greatly
  • Made an Amphibious Invasion unnecessary
While indeed there were some overtures of desire for negotiation from the Empire of Japan, the US wanted an "Unconditional Tapout".  MacArthur talked Washington into one "condition"...let them keep the Emperor.  It was feared that an invasion would have almost a million US casualties.

The Germans surrendered because they lost the race to the atomic bomb.
uuuuh...no...The Germans lost because:
  • The Soviets to the East, who were whipped into an insane frenzy by 20 million Russian casualties.
  • The French/Brits/Europeans to the West who were almost as pissed as the Russians.
  • Hitler’s beginners luck at the start of the war that made him overconfident when in fact he was not a great military man.

I have talked with many German WWII veterans and in the final months of the war there was a saying going around the German Troops, “Um Christi willen Hingabe an die amis!”…(for Christ’s sake, surrender to the Yanks!)
The United States was not as angry in Germany as the Europeans because:

• The US Mainland was untouched.
  • The US Army had many soldiers from Milwaukee, Nebraska, Texas, New York City who had parents/grandparents/relatives from Germany/Austria and for whom the primary language in the household was German. (The Supreme Allied Commander was a guy named “Eisenhower”)
  • And of course, they knew that Germany would be an important ally in the future.  They knew that they had to let all that had happened up to then be considered “water under the bridge.”

I have German associates and they are ashamed of the Reich..

The Nazis were never the majority…in 1933 they received 43%.

Because there were six different parties, the Nazis came to power as the result of coalition agreements.

sync pulse

• Getbig V
  • Only be sure always to call it please, 'research'
« Reply #49 on: July 30, 2015, 03:26:46 AM »
Civilized people? lol , Do you think maybe Hitler didn't use the poison gas on the battlefield because he was using it all in the gas chambers killing the Jews?
Uuuuuh…no…

The gas used in the chambers came from pellets that sublimated into gaseous cyanide.
The body heat of all the victims in the chamber was critical in making the pellets sublimate.

The gas weapons were complex organic compounds that bear a strong resemblance to insecticides.