Author Topic: MORE ISRAELI WAR CRIMES!  (Read 10225 times)

SuperTed

• Getbig V
  • Rebirth
Re: MORE ISRAELI WAR CRIMES!
« Reply #75 on: July 31, 2015, 08:03:31 AM »
If they "just nuke Palestine" the same would happen to Israel.  they would essentially be committing suicide.  That's why they have the USA doing their dirty work in the middle east.

Exactly. LOL @ the moronic "nuke em" comments. ;D

_aj_

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • The Return of the OG
« Reply #76 on: July 31, 2015, 08:21:25 AM »
If they "just nuke Palestine" the same would happen to Israel.  they would essentially be committing suicide.  That's why they have the USA doing their dirty work in the middle east.

Who would be doing the nuking of Israel?

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #77 on: July 31, 2015, 08:28:02 AM »
Who would be doing the nuking of Israel?

Most likely Pakistan.  Also don't forget that Israel and Palestine share a border.  It's like nuking San Diego and assuming that the nuclear fall out wouldn't reach Tijuana.

_aj_

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • The Return of the OG
« Reply #78 on: July 31, 2015, 08:35:14 AM »
Most likely Pakistan.  Also don't forget that Israel and Palestine share a border.  It's like nuking San Diego and assuming that the nuclear fall out wouldn't reach Tijuana.

You are mistaken if you think that the Pakistanis give a shit about the Palestinians. The Palis are just a neat excuse to condemn Israel. The last thing that the Pakis want is a live shooting war with Israel. Paki nukes are fucking dirty bomb fizzlers rocking a 1940's design on top of leaking Nork rockets. Half of them will detonate in the tubes.

Israel is rocking a modern surgical "dial-a-yield" thermonuclear device rivaling and likely surpassing the American W-88.

Mr. MB

• Getbig III
« Reply #79 on: July 31, 2015, 09:17:21 AM »
I have been in the West Bank and walked the streets of Israel. If I were Arab the best place to live other than maybe Dubai would be Israel. You can walk, shop, vote, get free health and schooling, have clean water, sewage disposal, jobs, and raise you kids right along with the Jews. At prayer time in Jerusalem the call to pray is loud and clear from the Mosques. Sure there are some Jewish zealots and radical Moslems here and there. Very minor irritation. We have that in the USA.

"If God were to banish all weapons from the Moslems peace would break out in the Middle East. If God banished all Israeli weapons the Moslems would drive them to the sea"

SuperTed

• Getbig V
  • Rebirth
« Reply #80 on: July 31, 2015, 09:43:36 AM »
I have been in the West Bank and walked the streets of Israel. If I were Arab the best place to live other than maybe Dubai would be Israel. You can walk, shop, vote, get free health and schooling, have clean water, sewage disposal, jobs, and raise you kids right along with the Jews. At prayer time in Jerusalem the call to pray is loud and clear from the Mosques. Sure there are some Jewish zealots and radical Moslems here and there. Very minor irritation. We have that in the USA.

A friend of mine went on holiday to Tel Aviv and told me it was the best place he's ever been to. And this guy has travelled the world.

_aj_

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • The Return of the OG
« Reply #81 on: July 31, 2015, 09:48:49 AM »
A friend of mine went on holiday to Tel Aviv and told me it was the best place he's ever been to. And this guy has travelled the world.

Yes, it is quite nice.

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #82 on: July 31, 2015, 09:56:24 AM »
You are mistaken if you think that the Pakistanis give a shit about the Palestinians. The Palis are just a neat excuse to condemn Israel. The last thing that the Pakis want is a live shooting war with Israel. Paki nukes are fucking dirty bomb fizzlers rocking a 1940's design on top of leaking Nork rockets. Half of them will detonate in the tubes.

Israel is rocking a modern surgical "dial-a-yield" thermonuclear device rivaling and likely surpassing the American W-88.

They don't care, but a country dropping a nuke would just give every other country an excuse to do the same.  At that point Pandora's box would be open and chaos worldwide would erupt.  it would be a genocide.

_aj_

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • The Return of the OG
« Reply #83 on: July 31, 2015, 09:59:20 AM »
They don't care, but a country dropping a nuke would just give every other country an excuse to do the same.  At that point Pandora's box would be open and chaos worldwide would erupt.  it would be a genocide.

I tend to take a contrarian's opposite view that the world is more stable with an über powerful country at the top that's willing to "do what it takes" to keep order.

SuperTed

• Getbig V
  • Rebirth
« Reply #84 on: July 31, 2015, 10:19:44 AM »
Israel would wipe out a significant amount of it's own population if it dropped the bomb. Palestine doesn't exactly cover a large area.
It's not happening anyway so there's little point discussing it. If not physical suicide, it would be political suicide.
I doubt we'll see another nuclear bomb being used anytime soon. Maybe not for another two or three generations.

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #85 on: July 31, 2015, 10:36:14 AM »
Israel would wipe out a significant amount of it's own population if it dropped the bomb. Palestine doesn't exactly cover a large area.
It's not happening anyway so there's little point discussing it. If not physical suicide, it would be political suicide.
I doubt we'll see another nuclear bomb being used anytime soon. Maybe not for another two or three generations.

The fact any country has them and that the USA has hundreds if not thousands is pure lunacy.

SuperTed

• Getbig V
  • Rebirth
« Reply #86 on: July 31, 2015, 10:43:18 AM »
The fact any country has them and that the USA has hundreds if not thousands is pure lunacy.

They can be a good thing as their mere existence can cause two nations who would of otherwise fought, to remain just rivals. Nobody wants a nuclear war.
In that sense they can be a peace maker.

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #87 on: July 31, 2015, 10:57:05 AM »

Childlike naivete.

freespirit

• Getbig V
  • Revolt!
« Reply #88 on: July 31, 2015, 10:59:23 AM »

You could be wrong.

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #89 on: July 31, 2015, 11:11:45 AM »
You could be wrong.

Won't be detonated by a first world country.

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #90 on: July 31, 2015, 11:13:16 AM »
Childlike naivete.

I guess it takes a "real man" to own thousands of nukes?

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #91 on: July 31, 2015, 11:16:16 AM »
I guess it takes a "real man" to own thousands of nukes?

You're confusing intelligence with machismo.

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
  • Pan Germanism, Pax Britannica
« Reply #92 on: August 02, 2015, 08:39:30 AM »
I tend to take a contrarian's opposite view that the world is more stable with an über powerful country at the top that's willing to "do what it takes" to keep order.

America=hegemony