Author Topic: Ben Carson (why not)?  (Read 30008 times)

DanielPaul

• Getbig IV
Ben Carson (why not)?
« on: August 07, 2015, 10:00:08 AM »
Clearly the most intelligent man to run in decades, why wouldn't he make a good president?  I was more impressed by him than any other last night,  what if any are the potential negatives if he win office?

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
Re: Ben Carson (why not)?
« Reply #1 on: August 07, 2015, 10:01:48 AM »
There's no one man that's going to save this country.  If it were to ever be saved, it would take a grass roots effort of most people checking themselves and doing what's right.  That said, we know that will never happen. I don't like his stance on vaccinations. Other than that I like him.

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #2 on: August 07, 2015, 10:03:13 AM »
Clearly the most intelligent man to run in decades, why wouldn't he make a good president?  I was more impressed by him than any other last night,  what if any are the potential negatives if he win office?

Our past presidents have not lacked intelligence, they've lacked integrity.

_aj_

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • The Return of the OG
« Reply #3 on: August 07, 2015, 10:04:42 AM »
Our country needs a vast enema and Nibaru is coming with a huge tube.

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #4 on: August 07, 2015, 10:05:16 AM »
Our past presidents have not lacked intelligence, they've lacked integrity.
they represent the people who elect them...

doison

• Getbig IV
  • Rum Ham
« Reply #5 on: August 07, 2015, 10:06:26 AM »

A little too much jeebus in his political ideals
Y

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #6 on: August 07, 2015, 10:08:24 AM »
Our country needs a vast enema and Nibaru is coming with a huge tube.

Yes.....YES!...YES!!!!!!!!!!

;D

_aj_

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • The Return of the OG
« Reply #7 on: August 07, 2015, 10:08:34 AM »

A little Jeebus is Ok. Too much Jeebus is Huckabee  :-X

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #8 on: August 07, 2015, 10:09:16 AM »

x2. If he left out all the religious bullshit, I might consider voting for him. But when he goes on about how the earth is 6,000 years old, well, he lost my vote. Keep your religion out of politics, which may impede on my life.

Ive only voted one time in my life. I may forgo voting this year. Exercising my right not to vote.  :D :D :D
X

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #9 on: August 07, 2015, 10:10:00 AM »
they represent the people who elect them...

No offense to most people but they are ignorant and are prone to falling for political tricks and maneuvering. They can't see the game within the game, within the game.  I used to be this way as well.

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #10 on: August 07, 2015, 10:15:45 AM »
No offense to most people but they are ignorant and are prone to falling for political tricks and maneuvering. They can't see the game within the game, within the game.  I used to be this way as well.
that or they don't want to see it.

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #11 on: August 07, 2015, 10:16:12 AM »
that or they don't want to see it.

YES...

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #12 on: August 07, 2015, 10:59:40 AM »
because America can't tolerate 8 more years of racial hatred towards the president before a civil war erupts.

TuHolmes

• Getbig V
  • Darkness is fated to eventually be destroyed...
« Reply #13 on: August 07, 2015, 11:07:25 AM »
because America can't tolerate 8 more years of racial hatred towards the president before a civil war erupts.

Do you truly believe that the people who are the base of the Republican party will vote in the Black guy?

Honestly?

I made this statement years ago... The Republican base will only vote in a rich white guy.

That's what they do.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #14 on: August 07, 2015, 11:07:41 AM »

Ben Carson was awesome last night.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #15 on: August 07, 2015, 11:10:48 AM »

I disagree. It's one of the reasons why this country is screwed. You have a "president" with no zero integrity and definitely ZERO morals. He would just assume lop off a babies head than to kill a terrorist.

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #16 on: August 07, 2015, 11:12:24 AM »
Having to hear all candidates suck God's Cock and tug on Israel's balls the whole night was nauseating.  That blonde whore would ask them a question about American and they always replied that it's important to keep Israel safe.  What the fuck does that have to do with anything?  And Chris Christie bringing up 9/11 again. 

The two big candidates are Scott Walker and Marco Rubio -  Does anyone know why?  Because the Koch Brothers are dumping in a couple hundred million in Walker's campaign and Sheldon Aldelson is doing the same for Rubio.

TuHolmes

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: August 07, 2015, 11:13:24 AM »
I disagree. It's one of the reasons why this country is screwed. You have a "president" with no zero integrity and definitely ZERO morals. He would just assume lop off a babies head than to kill a terrorist.

Even after all of the dead terrorists from drone strikes... The killing of Bin Laden... You're willing to say he would rather kill babies than terrorists?

Do you honestly believe that?

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #18 on: August 07, 2015, 11:14:45 AM »
Ben Carson was awesome last night.

Carson was calm last night, very good showing.  He's a little manic tho - some of his quotes from the past year are just off the wall insane.  Read all ten of these quotes out loud, then you'll realize why he probably can't be prez.   (cruz 2016)

1. “There comes a time when people with values simply have to stand up. Think about Nazi Germany. Most of those people did not believe in what Hitler was doing. But did they speak up? Did they stand up for what they believe in? They did not, and you saw what happened.”
~Ben Carson, comparing Democrats to Nazis, January 2014.

2. “I mean, [America is] very much like Nazi Germany. And I know you’re not supposed to say ‘Nazi Germany,’ but I don’t care about political correctness. You know, you had a government using its tools to intimidate the population. We now live in a society where people are afraid to say what they actually believe.”
~Ben Carson, telling Breitbart News how America is like Nazi Germany because of liberals, March 2014.

3. “ObamaCare is the worst thing that has happened in this nation since slavery. In a way, it is slavery, because it is making all of us subservient to the government.”
~Ben Carson, comparing healthcare to slavery during the Values Voter Summit, October 2013.

4. “Because 9/11 is an isolated incident. Things that are isolated issues as opposed to things that fundamentally change the United Sates of America and shift power from the people to the government. That is a huge shift. You have to take a long-term look at something that fundamentally changes the power structure of America.”
~Ben Carson, claiming ObamaCare is worse than the 9/11 terrorist attacks that killed 3,000 Americans, June 2014.

5. “I think what’s happening with the veterans is a gift from God to show us what happens when you take layers and layers of bureaucracy and place them between the patients and the health care provider. And if we can’t get it right, with the relatively small number of veterans, how in the world are you going to do it with the entire population?”
~Ben Carson, thanking God for dead soldiers in an attack on ObamaCare amid the Veteran’s Affairs military healthcare scandal in which veterans died waiting for medical care, Memorial Day Weekend 2014.

6. “My thoughts are that marriage is between a man and a woman. It’s a well-established, fundamental pillar of society, and no group — be they gays, be they NAMBLA, be they people who believe in bestiality — it doesn’t matter what they are — they don’t get to change the definition.”
~Ben Carson, comparing same-sex marriage to bestiality and pedophilia, April 2013.

7. “Certainly there’s the potential because you have to recognize that we have a rapidly increasing national debt, a very unstable financial foundation, and you have all these things going on like the ISIS crisis that could very rapidly change things that are going on in our nation. And unless we begin to deal with these things in a comprehensive way and in a logical way there is no telling what could happen in just a couple of years.”
~Ben Carson, telling Fox News that President Obama might declare martial law and cancel the 2016 Election so he can continue being president, September 2014.

8. “I think most people when they finish that course, they’d be ready to go sign up for ISIS.”
~Ben Carson, claiming the AP History curriculum will cause students who learn about civil disobedience in this country to join a violent terrorist group, September 2014.

9. “Anyone caught involved in voter fraud should be immediately deported and have his citizenship revoked.”
~Ben Carson, advocating for stripping non-citizens of their no-existant American citizenship if they are caught voting, November 2014. NOTE: quote was later removed from Carson’s WND column.

10. “So if there were a container of contaminated urine, and somehow it managed to find its way to someplace a lot of damage could be done. Someone comes up to a lab worker. He knows he’s got the urine. ‘How would you like to have a million dollars?’ … Such things have been known to happen.”
~Ben Carson, fearmongering over Ebola by saying it could be used a biological weapon even though infectious disease experts disagree, August 2014.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #19 on: August 07, 2015, 11:15:02 AM »
Even after all of the dead terrorists from drone strikes... The killing of Bin Laden... You're willing to say he would rather kill babies than terrorists?

Do you honestly believe that?

He didn't kill BinLaden. Saying "go" isn't killing him. You fell for it.

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: August 07, 2015, 11:16:28 AM »
Clearly the most intelligent man to run in decades, why wouldn't he make a good president?  I was more impressed by him than any other last night,  what if any are the potential negatives if he win office?

For being an intelligent guy, he sure has made a number of stupid comments. That and he doesn't inspire me one bit.

The GOP needs a better candidate and, right now, none are impressive.

Good post by 240 here:

Carson was calm last night, very good showing.  He's a little manic tho - some of his quotes from the past year are just off the wall insane.  Read all ten of these quotes out loud, then you'll realize why he probably can't be prez.   (cruz 2016)

1. “There comes a time when people with values simply have to stand up. Think about Nazi Germany. Most of those people did not believe in what Hitler was doing. But did they speak up? Did they stand up for what they believe in? They did not, and you saw what happened.”

2. “I mean, [America is] very much like Nazi Germany. And I know you’re not supposed to say ‘Nazi Germany,’ but I don’t care about political correctness. You know, you had a government using its tools to intimidate the population. We now live in a society where people are afraid to say what they actually believe.”
~Ben Carson, telling Breitbart News how America is like Nazi Germany because of liberals, March 2014.

3. “ObamaCare is the worst thing that has happened in this nation since slavery. In a way, it is slavery, because it is making all of us subservient to the government.”
~Ben Carson, comparing healthcare to slavery during the Values Voter Summit, October 2013.

4. “Because 9/11 is an isolated incident. Things that are isolated issues as opposed to things that fundamentally change the United Sates of America and shift power from the people to the government. That is a huge shift. You have to take a long-term look at something that fundamentally changes the power structure of America.”
~Ben Carson, claiming ObamaCare is worse than the 9/11 terrorist attacks that killed 3,000 Americans, June 2014.

5. “I think what’s happening with the veterans is a gift from God to show us what happens when you take layers and layers of bureaucracy and place them between the patients and the health care provider. And if we can’t get it right, with the relatively small number of veterans, how in the world are you going to do it with the entire population?”
~Ben Carson, thanking God for dead soldiers in an attack on ObamaCare amid the Veteran’s Affairs military healthcare scandal in which veterans died waiting for medical care, Memorial Day Weekend 2014.

6. “My thoughts are that marriage is between a man and a woman. It’s a well-established, fundamental pillar of society, and no group — be they gays, be they NAMBLA, be they people who believe in bestiality — it doesn’t matter what they are — they don’t get to change the definition.”
~Ben Carson, comparing same-sex marriage to bestiality and pedophilia, April 2013.

7. “Certainly there’s the potential because you have to recognize that we have a rapidly increasing national debt, a very unstable financial foundation, and you have all these things going on like the ISIS crisis that could very rapidly change things that are going on in our nation. And unless we begin to deal with these things in a comprehensive way and in a logical way there is no telling what could happen in just a couple of years.”
~Ben Carson, telling Fox News that President Obama might declare martial law and cancel the 2016 Election so he can continue being president, September 2014.

8. “I think most people when they finish that course, they’d be ready to go sign up for ISIS.”
~Ben Carson, claiming the AP History curriculum will cause students who learn about civil disobedience in this country to join a violent terrorist group, September 2014.

9. “Anyone caught involved in voter fraud should be immediately deported and have his citizenship revoked.”
~Ben Carson, advocating for stripping non-citizens of their no-existant American citizenship if they are caught voting, November 2014. NOTE: quote was later removed from Carson’s WND column.

10. “So if there were a container of contaminated urine, and somehow it managed to find its way to someplace a lot of damage could be done. Someone comes up to a lab worker. He knows he’s got the urine. ‘How would you like to have a million dollars?’ … Such things have been known to happen.”
~Ben Carson, fearmongering over Ebola by saying it could be used a biological weapon even though infectious disease experts disagree, August 2014.

To become a neurosurgeon, you certainly have to be smart. Politics is a different story and it involves other attributes aside from sheer intelligence.

"1"

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #21 on: August 07, 2015, 11:16:30 AM »

see, this is just silliness.   Bush didn't "catch" Saddam personally, but he sure deserves credit for it.  

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #22 on: August 07, 2015, 11:20:14 AM »

Yes, Ben Carson has zero morals, despite the fact that he spews his religious garbage. Another turd.
X

TuHolmes

• Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: August 07, 2015, 11:21:21 AM »

No Joe... I know who did the killing.

You're not quite with me here, but this will help.

Who said "go"?

Had he wanted to save terrorists he would have simply said, "No.", not "Go."

Right?

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit