Author Topic: tips from ex wanna be BB'r ...  (Read 10153 times)

Costanza

• Getbig IV
  • ┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐ Team 5 plates a side on uprights
Re: tips from ex wanna be BB'r ...
« Reply #25 on: August 11, 2015, 12:49:22 AM »

Henda

• Getbig V
« Reply #26 on: August 11, 2015, 01:08:51 AM »
You are a fag with aids, you shouldn't be giving advice to anyone

jr

• Getbig V
  • No homo of peace
« Reply #27 on: August 11, 2015, 02:10:11 AM »

Super Natural

• Getbig IV
  • Repent of Soy liberalism.
« Reply #28 on: August 11, 2015, 02:45:58 AM »
ill just share my testimony...  

I spent all my time obsessing about my workouts, my food intake, my drug useage, etc...

All I really wanted was to be "that guy" that everybody was attracted to, that everybody admired, that everybody wanted to hang out with, etc etc

And I think that is true for most people who are "bodybuilding". they either want sex, status, popularity,  or attention...

But what I have found out since I stopped bodybuilding is that having big muscles and lean abs really has nothing to do with that stuff.

If you want to be liked, then get a good personality. If you want to have a bunch of sex, then be comfortable with yourself. If you want status, develop some talent or get some money or some power.

But if you want a good body?  its really simple. just eat "healthy", do some basic exercises, and that's it.

no need to eat special meals. no need to do special workouts.

just do you.

And THAT was your problem... your motivation was for other peoples approval, approval seeking will never make you happy. –   “what anyone thinks of you is none of your fucking business anyway”

If you wish to justify taking a non-specific approach that your prerogative. BUT accept your results will be mediocre to average - without a doubt if you want an exceptional physique there are no short cuts, you need to be specific in your diet and training and it takes planning and hard work! Nothing wrong with being challenged & discipline to achieve a personal goal from time to time > nothing wrong with taking it easy sometimes either – do whatever makes you happy.

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
  • Pan Germanism, Pax Britannica
« Reply #29 on: August 11, 2015, 03:02:43 AM »
Did you really get HIV?

nzmusclemonster

• Getbig V
  • Serenity Now!
« Reply #30 on: August 11, 2015, 03:15:18 AM »
How about uprights?

They are the best for shredded lats
P

rocket

• Getbig V
  • Not a champion
« Reply #31 on: August 11, 2015, 03:34:23 AM »
1) do enjoy your life, be comfortable in your own skin, seek God/truth/spirituality...  (find Him in Jesus)

I have no respect for fuckups who pull shit like taytay does - the speed at with which they return from ruin to dispatch sage like advice is scandalous.

For a fuckup, Jesus is merely an abstract representation of their prodigious lack of self control without an overarching reward scheme hanging over them.

Christians who didn't need to fuck themselves up on drugs or contract deadly diseases before deluding themselves don't deserve to be in the same group or even the same place.

Metaphorically, that is.   

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • also shopped my pic you tried to make it subtle
« Reply #32 on: August 11, 2015, 03:55:58 AM »

Yamcha

• Getbig V
  • Fundie
« Reply #33 on: August 11, 2015, 04:00:45 AM »
a

Never1AShow

• Getbig V
  • World Record Holder in French Toast Diving
« Reply #34 on: August 11, 2015, 05:58:03 AM »

I spent all my time obsessing about my workouts, my food intake, my drug useage, etc...

All I really wanted was to be "that guy" that everybody was attracted to, that everybody admired, that everybody wanted to hang out with, etc etc

And I think that is true for most people who are "bodybuilding". they either want sex, status, popularity,  or attention...

But what I have found out since I stopped bodybuilding is that having big muscles and lean abs really has nothing to do with that stuff.

This is just stupid and wrong.  Just because you failed doesn't mean others who aren't as weak will fail also.  Why not focus on your physique, it ain't like you are going to write the Great American Novel or cure cancer or anything.  I bet you are still wasting your life, just in a different way now.  Years attacking the iron builds character and strength that helps immeasurably in other areas like school and career.  Grow a pair and Get Big.

If you want to be liked, then get a good personality. If you want to have a bunch of sex, then be comfortable with yourself. If you want status, develop some talent or get some money or some power.

But if you want a good body?  its really simple. just eat "healthy", do some basic exercises, and that's it.

just do you.

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
  • Go back to making jewelry and cakes with your girl
« Reply #35 on: August 11, 2015, 06:04:11 AM »
Tbombz:

Steals from parents, takes recreational drugs, lies, cheats, unprotected sex, promiscuous sex, takes steroids, etc.

Gives advice to other people.

Oh, the irony.  :D :D

That's why fuck-ups like him fall for religion. It's very appealing that " Jesus " will excuse your behavior if you just drink the kool-aid. Then the sermons begin  ::)

He's traded one drug for another , the " Opiate of the masses "

funk51

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #36 on: August 11, 2015, 06:17:12 AM »

robert d"zar jaw genetics... impressive.
F

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #37 on: August 11, 2015, 06:29:57 AM »
That's why fuck-ups like him fall for religion. It's very appealing that " Jesus " will excuse your behavior if you just drink the kool-aid. Then the sermons begin  ::)

He's traded one drug for another , the " Opiate of the masses "

Yes, and then he has the gall to come on here and preach to us.  :-\ :-\

As if we actually needed his advice on how to live a good life.  :D :D
X

affeman

• Getbig V
  • Rusty Trombone looks like an abortion in a thong
« Reply #38 on: August 11, 2015, 06:35:57 AM »
You can find god and Jesus while focusing on your "physiqe" as well. One thing does not rule out the other. 8)

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #39 on: August 11, 2015, 06:37:24 AM »
Such ridiculous, blatant lies! The camera was angled to be looking up at the ass crack! you'd have seen the hole in it before you put it on, you'd have felt the hole in it straight away, and you'd have seen it instantly, the second you looked at the picture! 

Perhaps it's the cognitive dissonance you're experiencing with being a sinner and obsessive-compulsive homosexual, whilst trying to reconcile with "god" in the hope that it might offer you some sort of salvation, but need we remind you, Tbombz, that lying is a sin!

Jesus is going to be pretty pissed off with you, if you keep casting stones whilst refusing to accept your own shortcomings. Telling lies is not the actions of a born again Christian!

The funny thing is that Tbombz is now obsessed with anti-homosexual statements and references. His FB page is filled with stuff about turning straight when finding JC. He even belongs to some FB pages about ex-gays finding Jesus. Clearly, Tbombz is trying too hard to be ant-gay, to the point where it comes off as desperation.
X

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #40 on: August 11, 2015, 06:39:24 AM »

That's why " Jesus " is so appealing to addicts . Because you were a complete and utter fuck-up in your life and have done irrevocable damage to the people closest to you and have destroyed every single personal relationship and it's comforting to know that " Jesus " forgives you even if they don't.  ::)  ::)

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #41 on: August 11, 2015, 06:40:50 AM »
You can find god and Jesus while focusing on your "physiqe" as well. One thing does not rule out the other. 8)

Amen

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #42 on: August 11, 2015, 07:05:35 AM »
That's why " Jesus " is so appealing to addicts . Because you were a complete and utter fuck-up in your life and have done irrevocable damage to the people closest to you and have destroyed every single personal relationship and it's comforting to know that " Jesus " forgives you even if they don't.  ::)  ::)

Tbombz must be grappling with some major cognitive dissonance, although he likes to put on a good face.
X

Disco187

• Getbig IV
  • "Fuck Ordinary"
« Reply #43 on: August 11, 2015, 07:18:10 AM »
Thats the shit i used to hear in N.A meetings.

CT_Muscle

• Getbig IV
« Reply #44 on: August 11, 2015, 07:21:14 AM »

just do you.

Mistake #1 you were doing it for other people

You have to do it for YOURSELF

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #45 on: August 11, 2015, 07:44:01 AM »
I think Tay Tay is givink us da` wrong advices!!   :D

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #46 on: August 11, 2015, 08:01:42 AM »
I think Tay Tay is givink us da` wrong advices!!   :D

you just want the bunny suit back.
X

Man of Steel

• Getbig V
  • Isaiah40:28-31 ✝ Romans10:9 ✝ 1Peter3:15
« Reply #47 on: August 11, 2015, 08:22:33 AM »
Do's.........

4) Dress in a bunny suit.

Tbombz:

Steals from parents, takes recreational drugs, lies, cheats, unprotected sex, promiscuous sex, takes steroids, etc.

Gives advice to other people.

Oh, the irony.  :D :D

Tbombz should have his own personal training business.

Diet advice
Training advice
Deep tissue massage
=
$49.99

Add in the bunny suit costume for an additional $20.00

Tbombz, the picture of you in a bunny suit changed getbig forever. That one pic had a drastic effect on the whole forum. Ironmeister was able to provide getbig with many photoshops.

So, I ask you, if you had to do it all over again, would you wear the bunny costume again? What inspired you to wear it the first time?

It did look like a pretty comfortable bunny suit.

Tbombz, I find that hard to believe. You didn't feel a draft going in that area where the hole was?

The man who asked you to wear it didn't point this out to you?

The funny thing is that Tbombz is now obsessed with anti-homosexual statements and references. His FB page is filled with stuff about turning straight when finding JC. He even belongs to some FB pages about ex-gays finding Jesus. Clearly, Tbombz is trying too hard to be ant-gay, to the point where it comes off as desperation.

Tbombz must be grappling with some major cognitive dissonance, although he likes to put on a good face.

Your obsession with tbombz past is uncomfortably weird.  In this thread alone you've posted "bunny suit" six times and you continually reference homosexual behavior, question tbombz about homosexual behavior and stalk his FB page in reference to homosexual behavior.  You've even been put in a brief time out for posting this content on GB from tbombz FB page.

you just want the bunny suit back.

I think it's fairly clear who here wants the bunny suit.  :-\

Waller

• Getbig IV
« Reply #48 on: August 11, 2015, 08:25:38 AM »
Your obsession with tbombz past is weird.  In this thread alone you've posted "bunny suit" six times and continually reference homosexual behavior.

He's allowed to dream.

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #49 on: August 11, 2015, 08:28:40 AM »
Your obsession with tbombz past is uncomfortably weird.  In this thread alone you've posted "bunny suit" six times and you continually reference homosexual behavior, question tbombz about homosexual behavior and stalk his FB page in reference to homosexual behavior.  You've even been put in a brief time out for posting this content on GB from tbombz FB page.

Well, duh.

X