Author Topic: Who said that HITLER did not die in the Berlin bunker in April 1945  (Read 83335 times)

LATS

• Getbig IV
Re: Who said that HITLER did not die in the Berlin bunker in April 1945
« Reply #125 on: August 22, 2015, 08:59:01 AM »
There was just a documentary about this not long ago.. Took dental records.. Bone fragments ect.. Lie detector to his old assistant who was in the bunker... Hitlers ass is dead..lol

Ropo

• Getbig IV
« Reply #126 on: August 22, 2015, 09:05:23 AM »
More than 1 my friend, for example U-530 a long range Type IX-C submarine, had the 'legs' to reach Argentine. U-530 arrived in Mar de Plate 2 months AFTER the German surrender.
U-977 , the type VII-C departed from their base in Norway with only 3/4 of fuel load (6500 miles to Argentina) & arrived 3 months later (in August ' 45)
The last Kreigsmarine boat arrived in Rio de la Plata in July 1947.
In Feb 2015 I'll visiting Gaucho land with several American buddies  ;)

Regarding 'blue eyes' : over 50 000 Germans & 34 000 Croats immigrated to Perons Argentina after the end of WW2 , + many other West Europeans.

And this proves what? That Hitler didn't die? That germans and croats didn't want to face the outcome of their heroic acts in WW2, because they were cowards?

TuHolmes

• Getbig V
  • Darkness is fated to eventually be destroyed...
« Reply #127 on: August 22, 2015, 10:05:31 AM »
There was just a documentary about this not long ago.. Took dental records.. Bone fragments ect.. Lie detector to his old assistant who was in the bunker... Hitlers ass is dead..lol

He's dead because he was born in 1889. There is no way he's still alive today.

Doesn't mean he died in that bunker.

Teutonic Knight

• Getbig V
« Reply #128 on: August 22, 2015, 02:32:19 PM »
And this proves what? That Hitler didn't die? That germans and croats didn't want to face the outcome of their heroic acts in WW2, because they were cowards?

Why not visit those 2 fine European nations & tell them that.  :D

Tell me more about Finnish "heroism"  ::)

Hey Ropo, do U like Putin ?.

Dr Dutch

• Getbig V
  • The Incredible Dr Dutch
« Reply #129 on: August 22, 2015, 03:30:05 PM »
About Finland......where's Mass 242 ??

Teutonic Knight

• Getbig V
« Reply #130 on: August 22, 2015, 03:45:47 PM »
About Finland......where's Mass 242 ??

Mass243 , I think ?.
Ropo could be him.

Kim Jong Bob

• Getbig V
  • KIM JONG IL ORIGINAL BEATIFULL MAN WITH GLASSES
« Reply #131 on: August 23, 2015, 12:32:51 AM »

dude dont talk crap about  the finns..they where probably one of tge most heroic soldiers in ww2. 

Ropo

• Getbig IV
« Reply #132 on: August 23, 2015, 12:35:42 AM »

Finnish heroism? Well, we have been independent nation with more than thousand miles mutual border with the Russians at last hundred years, and we are still independent. We kick their ass in the winter war, but at the end we have to pay some billions to compensate their misery after the war. Now we are friends, there is lot of Russians working in Finland and even more Finnish partying in Russia, land of the cheap and good vodka. I have been most of the ex soviet countries like Latvia, Lithuania, Estonia, Belarus, Moldova,  Ukraine,  Georgia, Armenia etc. and I do not have any fear to travel there. Now  get a map, and compare Finland to Belarus, or get the map of the soviet union. Finland is tiny speck on the map, and still, here we are, right next to Russia. Americans are scared shitless about the Russians and they live behind the ocean  ;D

Teutonic Knight

• Getbig V
« Reply #133 on: August 25, 2015, 03:19:34 PM »
Finnish heroism? Well, we have been independent nation with more than thousand miles mutual border with the Russians at last hundred years, and we are still independent. We kick their ass in the winter war, but at the end we have to pay some billions to compensate their misery after the war. Now we are friends, there is lot of Russians working in Finland and even more Finnish partying in Russia, land of the cheap and good vodka. I have been most of the ex soviet countries like Latvia, Lithuania, Estonia, Belarus, Moldova,  Ukraine,  Georgia, Armenia etc. and I do not have any fear to travel there. Now  get a map, and compare Finland to Belarus, or get the map of the soviet union. Finland is tiny speck on the map, and still, here we are, right next to Russia. Americans are scared shitless about the Russians and they live behind the ocean  ;D

Hi Mass243  8)

How is Ruble today  :-\

Nether Animal

• Getbig V
  • Team Mower Forever
« Reply #134 on: August 25, 2015, 03:38:46 PM »
The real question is.. what happened to Heinrich Muller?  ???

Ropo

• Getbig IV

_bruce_

• Getbig V
  • Sam Sesambröt Sulek
« Reply #136 on: August 26, 2015, 10:14:03 AM »
dude dont talk crap about  the finns..they where probably one of tge most heroic erotic soldiers in ww2. 

x2

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
« Reply #137 on: August 26, 2015, 10:22:35 AM »
lol what where the odds for that

Hitler would be proud to see his head on BigRo's body.

But on a serious note, I also thought it was humorous and extremely random. As far as I know, that photoshop wasn't even made by a Getbigger.

Teutonic Knight

• Getbig V

spotter

• Getbig III
  • Off the Hook
« Reply #139 on: August 26, 2015, 07:31:58 PM »
Everyone knows he is alive & well & living in Argentina!!!! :'(    He just turned 126 this year!!!!   :-\

Teutonic Knight

• Getbig V
« Reply #140 on: August 26, 2015, 09:29:00 PM »
Everyone knows he is alive & well & living in Argentina!!!! :'(    He just turned 126 this year!!!!   :-\

WHO  ???

Ropo

• Getbig IV
« Reply #141 on: August 26, 2015, 11:39:20 PM »
WHO  ???

Teutonic dimwit doesn't understand what we are talking about? Please help him, he's just a child and confused because all these difficult words.. ;D

Kim Jong Bob

• Getbig V
  • KIM JONG IL ORIGINAL BEATIFULL MAN WITH GLASSES
« Reply #142 on: August 27, 2015, 12:53:57 AM »

lol at the last part  =D

My grandfather fought the russians in ww2 in finland, had scars all over his face because of the ruskies, he was a calm and kind man but never talked about the war...never....the guys from that generation did there job and that was it, todays vets are like navy mike that says he cant work because of his knees but competes in bb and they try to tell everyone they are a vet cause the think people think they are badasses then  and at partys get drunk and starts to boost about things they did in iraq or afghanistan. , even when the things my grandfather s generation went trought in the ww2 was 100 times way more brutal  they did not  think it was cool or where proud  of some of the things they had to do  like todays vets. It was a job and when it was over they moved on with there life and kept the horrors for themself.

Todays vets like mike are pussys..no offence mike

Teutonic Knight

• Getbig V
« Reply #143 on: August 27, 2015, 03:54:20 AM »
Teutonic dimwit doesn't understand what we are talking about? Please help him, he's just a child and confused because all these difficult words.. ;D

::) Martin Bormann , right ::)

How is that cleaning job going on Mass243  :D

Donny

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • getbig Zen Master
« Reply #144 on: August 27, 2015, 06:13:53 AM »
lol at the last part  =D

My grandfather fought the russians in ww2 in finland, had scars all over his face because of the ruskies, he was a calm and kind man but never talked about the war...never....the guys from that generation did there job and that was it, todays vets are like navy mike that says he cant work because of his knees but competes in bb and they try to tell everyone they are a vet cause the think people think they are badasses then  and at partys get drunk and starts to boost about things they did in iraq or afghanistan. , even when the things my grandfather s generation went trought in the ww2 was 100 times way more brutal  they did not  think it was cool or where proud  of some of the things they had to do  like todays vets. It was a job and when it was over they moved on with there life and kept the horrors for themself.

Todays vets like mike are pussys..no offence mike
Your GrandFather might have been a Man but what are you talking about you clown? Don´t slag down Guys on here who have served their Country. You were maybe a Boy scout or a Girl Guide. What do you really know about Navy Mike apart from a few posts on here?

Ropo

• Getbig IV
« Reply #145 on: August 27, 2015, 07:46:11 AM »
Your GrandFather might have been a Man but what are you talking about you clown? Don´t slag down Guys on here who have served their Country. You were maybe a Boy scout or a Girl Guide. What do you really know about Navy Mike apart from a few posts on here?

Well, he is right you know. Those people who serve in USA military today, wouldn't be able to win WW2 with the weapons used at that time. In fact, they would have lost the war just because enormous lost of men in friendly fire. You can't win if a third of your men has been killed by own troops. That you should learn in Korea, but you didn't learn it even in Vietnam, not in Kuwait, and not in Iraq or Afghanistan. When you will learn it? Probably never, because of the insane amount of drugs your troops use.. ;D

Donny

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • getbig Zen Master
« Reply #146 on: August 27, 2015, 08:00:08 AM »
Well, he is right you know. Those people who serve in USA military today, wouldn't be able to win WW2 with the weapons used at that time. In fact, they would have lost the war just because enormous lost of men in friendly fire. You can't win if a third of your men has been killed by own troops. That you should learn in Korea, but you didn't learn it even in Vietnam, not in Kuwait, and not in Iraq or Afghanistan. When you will learn it? Probably never, because of the insane amount of drugs your troops use.. ;D
Think you are on Drugs now  ;)

Teutonic Knight

• Getbig V
« Reply #147 on: August 27, 2015, 03:49:33 PM »

Russian talk  ;D

Looks like your vodka boozing 'army' ( :D) is stuck in South Ukraine  :-\

:D

Teutonic Knight

• Getbig V
« Reply #148 on: August 27, 2015, 07:12:23 PM »

VODKA  ;)

Ropo

• Getbig IV
« Reply #149 on: August 28, 2015, 01:07:05 AM »

Am I? So this must be lie?  "More than 20 percent of the U.S. soldiers who have died in Iraq and Afghanistan were killed not by enemy combatants but in “non-hostile” circumstances, including friendly fire, suicide, illness and accidents.

The rate of non-hostile deaths in the U.S. military has been on the rise since the Korean War, according to an analysis of data from the U.S. Department of Defense.

During the Korean War, 8 percent of fallen military personnel died in non-hostile deaths, the department’s statistics show. The non-hostile death rate rose to 19 percent during the nearly decade-long Vietnam War. For the War on Terror, it tops 21 percent."

As I have said plenty of times, it seem to me that you don't need enemy at all, just ship your troops somewhere and give them some cartridges.. ;D