Author Topic: Harley Breite - Appreciation thread  (Read 584953 times)

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
Re: Harley Breite appreciation thread
« Reply #25 on: August 18, 2015, 08:45:01 PM »
Dear SF1900,
   I really don't worry about the color of my tank tops too much.  When I reached down into my drawer and grabbed it,
I didn't think the pink meant anything but that it was clean and ready to wear for that day.
   I wear pink ties sometimes.  My MMA Coach (Sean "Shorty Rock" Santella) dyes his hair pink.
   I don't judge a man by the color of his clothes or hair.  I don't give it much thought.
   Also, when I go to the gym I don't think much about my sense of fashion.  I dress like a bum but that was a video shoot
and they asked that I wear a tank top.
Harley

Harley, I think you look very sophisticated with your long grey/white hair and pink tanktop.
X

el numero uno

• Getbig V
  • Clean your room, bucko.
« Reply #26 on: August 18, 2015, 08:57:41 PM »
Dear El Numero Uno,
  I wasn't offended but we went through this on the first thread about my client killing his lover with the dumbbell.
  I even received a call from one of the site's owners.
  All these guys have verified it or by now, I would have been completely annihilated and crushed.
  I am a computer idiot and give full disclosure and am "audit ready" at any time.
  You need thick skin to write on this site so I am prepared to do my best.
  I presume you speak Spanish.  My first language was German.  I speak Spanish and Portuguese.  I have an interest in learning languages too.
Harley

Awesome. As you said, you need thick skin if you're planning to stay on here for a while. It's really cool you can speak 4 languages, I barely speak 2,  :D I've been practicing french but I'm not really motivated right now.

HarleyBreite

• Getbig IV
« Reply #27 on: August 18, 2015, 09:06:44 PM »
Dear El Numero Uno,
   At the risk of opening a bad can of worms, I can also read and write Hebrew.
   Learning a language is a difficult task and there are different levels of fluency.
   Once you have the motivation, it is akin to achieving any other goal in that it requires time
and practice and the discipline to provide yourself with those elements. 
  I wish I had more discipline to achieve all my goals.  I've been struggling with the piano for the past 6 years.
  I will include all my struggles in the documentary I am filming about me, Craig and Sean Santella.
Harley

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #28 on: August 18, 2015, 09:11:04 PM »
Harley, have you ever met the Mayor of Bodybuilding?
X

mr.turbo

• Getbig V
  • Team Freedom
« Reply #29 on: August 18, 2015, 09:38:50 PM »
Harley I read that you got mad at Dorian and tried to fight him. Sounded like an awkward situation. 

What precisely was it that upset you so much?

In hindsight, what would you do differently if anything at all?
"

Army of One

• Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: August 18, 2015, 09:53:19 PM »
Harley, have you ever met the Mayor of Bodybuilding?

I think Harley indirectly answered this

Harley, you are at a well known hotel in Las Vegas, the receptionist sees you and gives you the choice of 2 rooms, room 6 and room 7, which do you choose?

Dear Army of One,
  You asked me a question "Harley, you are at a well known hotel in Las Vegas, the receptionist sees you and gives you the choice of 2 rooms, room 6 and room 7, which do you choose?"

I must admit your question spooked me a bit as I just now returned home from Las Vegas, where I took my family for a short vacation.  I thought perhaps GetBig had cameras in the
Check In section of the hotel.  What a coincidence.

To answer your question in what I would imagine is true GetBig format, I respond by saying, "Listen wench, I need both rooms.  Room 6 is where you will meet me in 20 minutes to bath me, satisfy me and bring me a sandwich when I am finished.
 Room 7 is where you will lay out my clothes, turn my tv on and then leave me alone.

Harley

Las Vegas

• Getbig V
  • ! Repent or Perish !
« Reply #31 on: August 18, 2015, 09:58:55 PM »
who might you back for president, harley?  most likely

Kim Jong Bob

• Getbig V
  • KIM JONG IL ORIGINAL BEATIFULL MAN WITH GLASSES
« Reply #32 on: August 18, 2015, 10:20:02 PM »
So harley what is tve crazyest roid schedule you have ever heard of a pro doing?

old-school-lifter

• Getbig IV
« Reply #33 on: August 18, 2015, 10:39:14 PM »
Harley is a stand up guy ,  a man of substance and action,a global citizen and renaissance man.

Harley, take all these getbig shenanigans with a 50kg sack of salt.

getbig should be appreciative that a guy with your BB experience and knowledge is here and hopefully you will stay and give us more "inside" stories and knowledge!

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
« Reply #34 on: August 19, 2015, 01:15:27 AM »
Harley seems like a good dude, glad he's here.  :)

BigCyp

• Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: August 19, 2015, 02:28:49 AM »
Lord Jesus,

I pray that a situation never arises on getbig, whereby Harely Breite has a difference of opinion to Pellius. Amen.

Yamcha

• Getbig V
  • Fundie
« Reply #36 on: August 19, 2015, 02:30:18 AM »
Black Lives would truly matter if they were represented by Harley!
a

_aj_

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • The Return of the OG
« Reply #37 on: August 19, 2015, 03:03:51 AM »
Dear El Numero Uno,
   At the risk of opening a bad can of worms, I can also read and write Hebrew.
   Learning a language is a difficult task and there are different levels of fluency.
   Once you have the motivation, it is akin to achieving any other goal in that it requires time
and practice and the discipline to provide yourself with those elements. 
  I wish I had more discipline to achieve all my goals.  I've been struggling with the piano for the past 6 years.
  I will include all my struggles in the documentary I am filming about me, Craig and Sean Santella.
Harley

Dear Harley,
Just to add to the Getbig confusion, "Hebrew" is a synonym for "African American" here. Blame Wiggs, and his insistance that blacks are the original Israelites.
When you said that you "spoke Hebrew", most people just assumed that meant that you could speak and understand (no writing) Ebonics to better serve your diverse clientele.
_aj_

d0nny2600

• Getbig V
  • http://i.imgur.com/mCzI3N5.jpg
« Reply #38 on: August 19, 2015, 05:00:28 AM »
Harley is an interesting guy - it's good to have him here!

HarleyBreite

• Getbig IV
« Reply #39 on: August 19, 2015, 05:02:09 AM »
Dear AJ,
  Thank you for helping me with my confusion over the word "Hebrew".
  My ability to read and write the language of a people from over 5,700 years ago is of no help in my professional
career.
  However, speaking Spanish and Portuguese is of great service to many of my clients.
  Mr. Turbo asked why I had issue with Dorian and I would prefer to just have you find that old post rather than my
having to type out that whole thing again.  I am not unwilling to discuss it if you like but it's a long story to re-type.
  Mr. Turbo also asked if I would do anything differently in that Dorian situation.  While I am not a proponent for street-
fighting and I vehemently oppose bullying, I wish I could be more mature and say if it happened again I would for sure not
challenge him to walk outside.  I am older now and hopefully a bit more mature and wiser so I would like to think I would just
verbally insult him in front of all those guys and then get up and leave the table.  It was really my own Father's experiences that
led me to have such a visceral reaction to Dorian's opinions and the foul mouth, disrespectful and ignorant way in which he
expressed them.
Harley

HarleyBreite

• Getbig IV
« Reply #40 on: August 19, 2015, 05:09:20 AM »
Dear Las Vegas,
  While I am hesitant to discuss politics, I did promise to answer all reasonable questions and yours was "Who would
you back for President?"
  I am not a fan of labels but if you had to put my views somewhere, I guess I would be a Libertarian.
  As I previously wrote, I hate and distrust the government.  They cheat, lie and are racist.  They interfere in any manner they
can with one's ability to enjoy a quiet and peaceful existence.  They require a license or permit to practically take oxygen into our lungs.
  I am disgusted with all politicians, especially those who serve one term and then receive a life-long pension.
  So, to answer your question, if left with no other choice, I would vote for Donald Trump in the hope that he would stick it China's ass
with taxes and embargos.  I would hope he wouldn't sign dangerously stupid deals with Iran and most of all, I would hope our President
isn't more concerned with collateral damage and political correctness than he is with killing anyone who is exercising or planning serious harm to America.
Harley

SuperTed

• Getbig V
  • Rebirth
« Reply #41 on: August 19, 2015, 05:10:37 AM »
Harley, why are you wearing a pink tanktop?

Harley looks Native American Indian in some pics like the one above.
Good head of hair no doubt.

NaturalWonder83

• Getbig V
« Reply #42 on: August 19, 2015, 05:15:10 AM »
Harley
You have replaced goodrum as the industry insider

We are happy you are here
w

falco

• Getbig V
« Reply #43 on: August 19, 2015, 05:22:24 AM »
É uma honra ter o Harley Breite no Getbig.

Royalty

• Getbig V
  • Mentzer is Alive
« Reply #44 on: August 19, 2015, 05:22:39 AM »
Every true getbigger needs to own the 2004 BFTO DVD

Harley trains chest with Craig Richardson. When I watch it; I pretend that Harley is the one that is training for the Olympia (not Craig).

HarleyBreite

• Getbig IV
« Reply #45 on: August 19, 2015, 05:23:50 AM »
  I wouldn't say I have "replaced" anyone.
  There are so many different people gathering information in different manners that
we all end up helping each other.
  I was disappointed in having to reveal that Gaspari hasn't paid Frankie Edgar because Frankie
is a very kool and humble guy.  I believe he will be in my documentary if all goes well.

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
  • Pan Germanism, Pax Britannica
« Reply #46 on: August 19, 2015, 05:24:02 AM »
Harley,

As a German Jew, how do you feel about the propensity of members on this site to post pics of Der Führer?

HarleyBreite

• Getbig IV
« Reply #47 on: August 19, 2015, 05:27:22 AM »
Hey Guys,
  The BFTO shoots are really kind of fun.  Craig used to tell the Japanese guy who did it (his nickname escapes me right now but he was very nice)
that we weren't going to change anything in the workout.  This shocked him as he confessed to all the little things the other pros did to make themselves
look better just for the shoot.
  My favorite BFTO was the one we shot at Bev Francis' Gym in Long Island in which we did legs.  Steve's weights, the metal ones, are actually just a tad
heavier than they read.  It's true.  No excuses as to our poundages, just a little true fact.
Harley

HarleyBreite

• Getbig IV
« Reply #48 on: August 19, 2015, 05:32:00 AM »
Dear Irongrip400,
  Technically, my Dad was a Polish Jew which in Poland, was even lower than the lowest class.
  I never really understood why a bodybuilding site spends so much time discussing and posting homosexual and racist topics
but I support the right to do so as we live in America.
  It has little interest to me as I am not going to change anyone's opinion nor do I even want to try.  Each person should think and
live as he chooses provided he doesn't trample the free living of others.
  If someone were truly interested in Hitler and WWll, I would offer William Shire's "The Rise and Fall of The Third Reich" and Winston Churchill's
"The Gathering Storm" as two of the most incredible and informative books on those subject matters.  They were both spell-binding.  And they even discuss
homosexuality and racism so it should appeal to everyone.
Harley

Yamcha

• Getbig V
  • Fundie
« Reply #49 on: August 19, 2015, 05:38:58 AM »
They were both spell-binding.  And they even discuss
homosexuality and racism so it should appeal to everyone.

a