Author Topic: Harley Breite - Appreciation thread  (Read 584162 times)

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
Re: Harley Breite - Appreciation thread
« Reply #3475 on: October 26, 2017, 09:40:11 AM »
Was Juniors money then... :D

haha lol.

I love how Shizzo reposts those photoshops and goes along with the joke in order to pretend like it doesn't bother him.  :D :D
X

Shizzo

• Getbig IV
  • 2014 Getbig Hall of Fame Inductee
« Reply #3476 on: October 26, 2017, 09:41:53 AM »
haha lol.

I love how Shizzo reposts those photoshops and goes along with the joke in order to pretend like it doesn't bother him.  :D :D
What's the joke?

pellius

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith Jones aka OnlyMe/NoWorries. 1/10/2011
« Reply #3477 on: October 27, 2017, 02:43:05 AM »
so says the guy who...

-faked his death on a message board for attention

-wrote a post claiming he sucked a dick so he could get attention from a message board

-thinks he is some kind of royalty on a message board and has spent years calling himself "King" despite the mockery he gets because of it.

-makes loser gets banned polls, loses poll, gets banned then begs mods and ron to come back

-begged the powers that be at getbig for years to be a mod because he has no life outside the board

-begged Josh to let him on his board and paid  him $150 for it. Later begged to be mod

-got banned from getbig at the beginning the year, went and joined RX, shit talked Getbig during that time, Eventually got banned by a bigger homo than him named Curt James

-joined MD, whenever he acts up the emembers there remind him of his discksucking confession

-Most likely has a hereditary propensity to borrow ice cream money off little girls only to spend it on beer and cigarettes for himherself

did I miss anything Shizzo

Thank you for listing this down in one place. It's hard to keep up with the most despised member on this board. I hope others will add to this in case you missed anything.