Author Topic: "Pound per day" Cycle  (Read 6663 times)

Sadovnik

• Getbig II
"Pound per day" Cycle
« on: August 22, 2015, 10:29:29 PM »
This site should be about getting big so lets stop talking about shredding and focus just for maximal body weight gain. This is my new stack : Sus+Tren e+D-Bol+Dienolone(old tren). After 10days I got 10lbs up and I'm really  wondering what's gonna follow ... I combine 3 big home-made high prot meals(salmon,beef...) with 3 heavy(!) shakes(5raw eggs,riccota,greek white yogurt,...) lots(!) of water and all kinds of oils(salmon,shark,coconut,safflower,...) and more stuff(lots of brewer's yeast, liver pills and ginger juice for apetit).
Hey guys What are your favorite "get big" tricks?

tatoo

• Getbig IV
Re: "Pound per day" Cycle
« Reply #1 on: August 23, 2015, 07:00:37 AM »
slin! if anything you will damn strong doing what you are doing

Davidtheman100

• Getbig IV
  • Kill it
« Reply #2 on: August 23, 2015, 05:26:30 PM »
This site should be about getting big so lets stop talking about shredding and focus just for maximal body weight gain. This is my new stack : Sus+Tren e+D-Bol+Dienolone(old tren). After 10days I got 10lbs up and I'm really  wondering what's gonna follow ... I combine 3 big home-made high prot meals(salmon,beef...) with 3 heavy(!) shakes(5raw eggs,riccota,greek white yogurt,...) lots(!) of water and all kinds of oils(salmon,shark,coconut,safflower,...) and more stuff(lots of brewer's yeast, liver pills and ginger juice for apetit).
Hey guys What are your favorite "get big" tricks?

Cyp, Tren ace, methyl tren, anadrol, TNE, and 10iu serostim is what i currently run...Not a big fan of anadrol but i run it for about 2 months at a time at 50-150mg depending on what i'm feeling for the day and i will tell you that 150mg is def the sweet spot for volumizing the muscle..I like to run it a little longer though so i taper up from 50..This is easily my best getbig stack which keeps me lean at the same time....Orals aren't as bad as people say they are...People like Hany used them almost all year round..

Bindare_Dundat

• Getbig V
  • KILL CENTRAL BANKS, BUY BITCOIN.
« Reply #3 on: August 24, 2015, 02:38:55 AM »
Cyp, Tren ace, methyl tren, anadrol, TNE, and 10iu serostim is what i currently run...Not a big fan of anadrol but i run it for about 2 months at a time at 50-150mg depending on what i'm feeling for the day and i will tell you that 150mg is def the sweet spot for volumizing the muscle..I like to run it a little longer though so i taper up from 50..This is easily my best getbig stack which keeps me lean at the same time....Orals aren't as bad as people say they are...People like Hany used them almost all year round..

Doing blood work will dictate what is safe and isn't and general comments like yours are really unsafe and do a disservice to anyone  considering doing what you're suggesting.

Bindare_Dundat

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: August 24, 2015, 02:46:27 AM »
Doing blood work will dictate what is safe and isn't and general comments like yours regarding orals are really unsafe and do a disservice to anyone  considering doing what you're suggesting.

Davidtheman100

• Getbig IV
  • Kill it
« Reply #5 on: August 24, 2015, 09:48:37 AM »
Doing blood work will dictate what is safe and isn't and general comments like yours are really unsafe and do a disservice to anyone  considering doing what you're suggesting.

No actually honeybun i'm 100% correct....Never said they're particularly safe..But i'm sure everyone adn their mama already knows that...When people on forums and all around (including here sometimes) will tell you that you can't run orals for more than 4-5 weeks without having permanent and bad liver damage and yellowing of the eyes and a big heart is garbage LOL  ;D...So by me stating that orals aren't as bad as people think i am 100% correct in saying that...

You're doing more of a disservice by telling people that low doses will get them where they wanna get...And that orals are bad for them and will nearly kill them after 4-5 weeks...So you can use orals for months at a time and feel good about yourself like you've found a secret...Anadrol lb for lb is not that strong...that's why 50mg is baseline and many people on their 2nd and 3rd cycles will use MORE THAN DOUBLE of that...What other compound do you know where you can triple the dose your second time using it???

Davidtheman100

• Getbig IV
  • Kill it
« Reply #6 on: August 24, 2015, 09:51:45 AM »

I have tons more to say but i'll just leave you with the fact that i wasn't recommending my dosages to anyone.... and for you to think if i posted some balone bloodwork here that i could have gotten from someone else that would suddenly make it credible and make it so everyone can assure themselves that it's safe to run those dosages  ::) Please man....Get a grip

Trial and error...Trial and error...

pestosterone

• Getbig IV
« Reply #7 on: August 25, 2015, 02:50:26 AM »
1lb per day is a lot sounds like u turning into a water balloon I can gain 10 lbs in 10 days all I have to do is cheat on my diet few days badly and I will bloat up like a frog be stronger to but it's not a good look m. Are u staying tight keeping site of abs?

ritch

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: August 25, 2015, 09:19:26 AM »

HAVING some common sense also helps. Listen. This is a chem forum, I think anything we do can be accepted to have potential risks. Your posts kinda comes off as being a pussy boy.

He posts good info and his ranges are normal doses for those who take it. To take that stuff and know nothing of the possible sides is just stupid and not up to him to have to inform everyone of every possible side.
?

noc

• Getbig IV
« Reply #9 on: August 25, 2015, 11:31:09 AM »
Do people still believe test + deca to be the best combo for mass?

Sadovnik

• Getbig II
« Reply #10 on: August 25, 2015, 01:44:19 PM »
yes I feel like a ball after all of that food but only till I make couple poopoos ;) No I don't cheat with diet, I hate sweets and other crap. I like big piece  of some meat , pile  of rise and tomato-radish-spinach-cucumber salad with oil&lime. My abs are visible the same way just my waist got lil bigger (stomach from all that food) I noticed on gym belt ;)

tatoo

• Getbig IV
« Reply #11 on: August 25, 2015, 05:39:20 PM »

id say yes. throw in some dbol too.  that's my bread and butter mass stack. hormone wise.

Bindare_Dundat

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: August 25, 2015, 07:22:07 PM »

No actually honeybun i'm 100% correct....Never said they're particularly safe..But i'm sure everyone adn their mama already knows that...When people on forums and all around (including here sometimes) will tell you that you can't run orals for more than 4-5 weeks without having permanent and bad liver damage and yellowing of the eyes and a big heart is garbage LOL  ;D...So by me stating that orals aren't as bad as people think i am 100% correct in saying that...

You're doing more of a disservice by telling people that low doses will get them where they wanna get...And that orals are bad for them and will nearly kill them after 4-5 weeks...So you can use orals for months at a time and feel good about yourself like you've found a secret...Anadrol lb for lb is not that strong...that's why 50mg is baseline and many people on their 2nd and 3rd cycles will use MORE THAN DOUBLE of that...What other compound do you know where you can triple the dose your second time using it???

I know plenty of people that have done short oral cycles and in the midst of them gotten tested , Anadrol 100 mg a day, 3 weeks, another Halotestin 30mg a day for only a few weeks and their liver enzymes are off the charts. Thats an indication of a very stressed liver. You suggest doses higher and for months. I have done that and my tests can back normal range but I would never suggest, hey its OK.

It seems just about the majority of juicers can find the time and money to injest roids but hardly anyone actually does the most sensible thing and gets blood work, regularly.  You apparently do, most dont. That's a fact. Giving out advice based on your experience and suggesting its a general  fact is wrong.  

And I never suggested death was imminent from a 4 weeks cycle, what I advocate is phrasing things responsibly. You statement is far from that. Not trying to be a dick, but this non chalant attitude rubs me the wrong way.

Sadovnik

• Getbig II
« Reply #13 on: August 26, 2015, 06:25:55 AM »
Liver fuckup is pretty uncomfy I know. Had it twice from prohormones (HALO: 4-chloro-17 a-methyl-andro-4-ene-3, 17b-diol  &  MAX LMG: 13-ethyl-3-methoxy-gona-2,5(10)diene-17-one) - badly - over 6 weeks in pain. It was my fault - I didn't use properly liver protection.  But good thing is LIVER REGENERATES . There is lots of stuff for liver protection & regeneration. I believe in abilities of Chaga Mushroom Tea and ginger & beet root juice and Oils(specially before bed time).

jb14972

• Getbig II
« Reply #14 on: September 11, 2015, 05:33:18 AM »
test 1.2g
deca 900mg
drol 100mgs 1-4wk 7-10

eat healthy and i can gain a shit load of weight and strength
im currently sitting at 368 7 weeks in and up 20lbs

deca put mass on almost immediately at higher doses, t 1g deca 1g without orals i have put on 10lbs and filled out massively in 3 weeks before and most people think deca takes that long or more to even start working. 

tatoo

• Getbig IV
« Reply #15 on: September 11, 2015, 06:01:33 AM »
test 1.2g
deca 900mg
drol 100mgs 1-4wk 7-10

eat healthy and i can gain a shit load of weight and strength
im currently sitting at 368 7 weeks in and up 20lbs

deca put mass on almost immediately at higher doses, t 1g deca 1g without orals i have put on 10lbs and filled out massively in 3 weeks before and most people think deca takes that long or more to even start working. 

powerlifter or athlete?

jb14972

• Getbig II
« Reply #16 on: September 11, 2015, 06:21:25 AM »
powerlifting/strongman

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #17 on: September 11, 2015, 10:25:25 AM »
A pound a day will most likely = fat and water................... ...be in it for the long haul.

Davidtheman100

• Getbig IV
  • Kill it
« Reply #18 on: September 11, 2015, 12:53:46 PM »
Let it be known that some stay on anadrol for years with much less healthy lifestyle...To tell me that what i propose is dangerous is counterproductive and irrelevant to a bodybuilding forum..Because when you start venturing into that conversation you might as well stop and think...Well if it's not healthy to take some orals for "liver purpose"..What makes it healthy to raise my LDL and fuck up my lipids as well??? Nothing about it is "healthy" to begin with..And i do not say it is...BUTTT it's really not that unhealthy either...It's not the end of the world...I'm talking about the getbig stak..Not talking about what to stay on for life...LDL will return to normal once you get back to trt dose..And i mean REAL trt dose not 400mg watson cyp...Liver values will return to normal after stack EVEN if liver values are elevated...blood pressure will be normal even though it should be normal on cycle if you know what you're doing....Don't go in the kitchen if you can't handle the heat ;D 8) ::) :P

theworm

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #19 on: September 11, 2015, 01:08:30 PM »

I do!

I can get pretty excellent results of 400 mg of each per week...

Maybe add in d Bol
you are gay.

Sadovnik

• Getbig II
« Reply #20 on: October 05, 2015, 02:25:35 PM »
What about NPP? They say its even better than slower brother Deca.

Jizmo

• Getbig IV
  • getbigbrah
« Reply #21 on: October 05, 2015, 10:32:42 PM »
npp is tren without the fat loss and without the sides imo
test npp tren = probably the best anabolic stack you could run, at least its my favorite
add in slin, then its all sunshine and rainbows 8)

equipoise

• Getbig III
« Reply #22 on: October 06, 2015, 12:47:39 AM »
Let it be known that some stay on anadrol for years with much less healthy lifestyle...To tell me that what i propose is dangerous is counterproductive and irrelevant to a bodybuilding forum..Because when you start venturing into that conversation you might as well stop and think...Well if it's not healthy to take some orals for "liver purpose"..What makes it healthy to raise my LDL and fuck up my lipids as well??? Nothing about it is "healthy" to begin with..And i do not say it is...BUTTT it's really not that unhealthy either...It's not the end of the world...I'm talking about the getbig stak..Not talking about what to stay on for life...LDL will return to normal once you get back to trt dose..And i mean REAL trt dose not 400mg watson cyp...Liver values will return to normal after stack EVEN if liver values are elevated...blood pressure will be normal even though it should be normal on cycle if you know what you're doing....Don't go in the kitchen if you can't handle the heat ;D 8) ::) :P

Do you think it's necessary to use orals purely for mass gain? I am using test and npp now and getting good results already, so wondering if it's worth it

heenok

• Getbig IV
« Reply #23 on: October 06, 2015, 01:26:58 AM »
Gainning "a pound a day" is meaning less, i can do that just by eating pizza and ice cream not taking any drugs.

Davidtheman100

• Getbig IV
  • Kill it
« Reply #24 on: October 06, 2015, 01:37:53 AM »
Do you think it's necessary to use orals purely for mass gain? I am using test and npp now and getting good results already, so wondering if it's worth it

Yes throw in orals where you can....Pulsing them is the best approach and bang for your buck....Especially if your bloods look good and they don't ruin your appetite then the sky is the limit...Guys like Mike Mentzer and andreas munzer had VERY DIFFERENT looks than many...They were some of the people that clearly stayed on orals almost year round....