Author Topic: i need help! (serious) can't lose weight  (Read 15568 times)

Henda

• Getbig V
Re: i need help! (serious) can't lose weight
« Reply #75 on: August 25, 2015, 12:48:39 PM »
Eat less, move more

Big Chiro Flex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • FREE FOOZLE
« Reply #76 on: August 25, 2015, 10:13:09 PM »
Real paleo, with no dairy? I sorta did the paleo-lite, which is better marketed as "eat a lot of meat and cut carbs down a lot". I still eat dairy in the form of cheese. Cheese and bacon (preferably on a potato skin) are absolute essentials for health.

Back in the mid-90's, I tried the Anabolic Diet, which was just fat and protein. The first week without carbs was brutal, but oddly the social-stigma was the worst. This was before anybody knew anything about "Paleo" and I was a complete social outcast. Imagine having a lunch of a 12 oz steak and a pile of provolone cheese. The laughter from my fat peers was deafening.

Straight paleo bro, with a monster cheat meal once every 5 days. Kinda similiar to Galeniko diet but less cigarettes and a bit healthier as I do a lot of salads and green veggies. It's similar to Galeniko in that I'm starving for 4 days til my refered. But I've trained my body to get used to it so it's not so bad. I like it. No doubt the healthiest way I've ever eaten.

Big Chiro Flex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • FREE FOOZLE
« Reply #77 on: August 25, 2015, 10:16:50 PM »

big chiro could you get us a small sample of what you eat on the paleo diet 

1: Protein shake and peanut butter for breakfast. A shitload of peanut butter. 2 cups of berries.

2: 8oz whatever meat or fish I want and a big salad with shitload of olive oil.

3: Repeat meal 1

4: 8oz meat with lotsa veggies  and an avocado

5: repeat meal 1

It's pretty basic bro

ritch

• Getbig V
« Reply #78 on: August 25, 2015, 10:32:27 PM »
1: Protein shake and peanut butter for breakfast. A shitload of peanut butter. 2 cups of berries.

2: 8oz whatever meat or fish I want and a big salad with shitload of olive oil.

3: Repeat meal 1

4: 8oz meat with lotsa veggies  and an avocado

5: repeat meal 1

It's pretty basic bro

That's a good diet and super easy to follow and keep you lean without suffering.
?

Big Chiro Flex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • FREE FOOZLE
« Reply #79 on: August 25, 2015, 10:38:08 PM »
That's a good diet and super easy to follow and keep you lean without suffering.

Seriously it's been my favorite. I'm nearing contest shape and I haven't even really been trying. Train hard as always and 20 mins cardio a day. Many days I skip last meal too. Oh did I mention I've been off cycle for 6 months too  :o. Seriously it's good stuff.

ritch

• Getbig V
« Reply #80 on: August 25, 2015, 11:25:59 PM »
Seriously it's been my favorite. I'm nearing contest shape and I haven't even really been trying. Train hard as always and 20 mins cardio a day. Many days I skip last meal too. Oh did I mention I've been off cycle for 6 months too  :o. Seriously it's good stuff.

you ever eat eggs?
6 months off? I'm too far in to ever stop...
?

cephissus

• Getbig V
« Reply #81 on: August 25, 2015, 11:48:02 PM »
Seriously it's been my favorite. I'm nearing contest shape and I haven't even really been trying. Train hard as always and 20 mins cardio a day. Many days I skip last meal too. Oh did I mention I've been off cycle for 6 months too  :o. Seriously it's good stuff.

how much peanut butter, would you estimate?

and what are your refeed meals like?

The average American caloric intake is ~3700 a day. If you break down the macros, it comes out to about 350-400 grams of carbs. You don't have to cut carbs out completely to be normal body weight, just average about 150 grams a day.

If they do this, they'll almost certainly reduce fat intake as well, as most high carb foods also are high fat.

Exercise, IMO, should be done for health and fitness, with a byproduct being that you burn a few calories. You can only exercise so much without overdoing it and getting hurt. You can always not eat.

Great post, actually, and I especially agree with the last paragraph.  However, I still don't understand why people fear carbs.  Like Wes wrote, remember fifteen years ago?  Everyone hated fat.  Now it's carbs.  What's changed?

I assume part of it is research, but I assume there must be some intuitive component as well.  I think it's confusing for me, because I've always felt way better about eating carbs than fats.

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #82 on: August 26, 2015, 04:16:38 AM »

Great post, actually, and I especially agree with the last paragraph.  However, I still don't understand why people fear carbs.  Like Wes wrote, remember fifteen years ago?  Everyone hated fat.  Now it's carbs.  What's changed?

I assume part of it is research, but I assume there must be some intuitive component as well.  I think it's confusing for me, because I've always felt way better about eating carbs than fats.

Thanks,

For fat loss, Carbs, more specifically starchy carbs, are the logical macro to target for a few reasons.

They're the least satiating, least nutritious of the macros, and you have limited storage space for them. When you're continually in a caloric surplus as a result of too many carbs, blood sugar stays elevated, with the end game being diabetes.

The problem is that diet gurus take it too far and suggest you need to be in Ketosis to lose weight. This sets people up for failure as it's unrealistic for most people to go through the rest of their lives without ever eating another slice of pizza or piece of cake.

The middle ground is to eliminate starchy carbs (breads, rice, pasta, potatoes) as dietary staples and have them as a treat.

_aj_

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • The Return of the OG
« Reply #83 on: August 26, 2015, 04:48:08 AM »
Straight paleo bro, with a monster cheat meal once every 5 days. Kinda similiar to Galeniko diet but less cigarettes and a bit healthier as I do a lot of salads and green veggies. It's similar to Galeniko in that I'm starving for 4 days til my refered. But I've trained my body to get used to it so it's not so bad. I like it. No doubt the healthiest way I've ever eaten.

Do you have any recent pics that I can fap to compare?

Yamcha

• Getbig V
  • Fundie
« Reply #84 on: August 26, 2015, 05:51:12 AM »
Start by going from deep dish to thin crust. HTH
a

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #85 on: August 26, 2015, 08:26:24 AM »
Pretty simple math here.  If you're in the gym twice a day every day and getting fatter then you eat like a goddamn slob all the livelong day.

Rammstein

• Getbig III
« Reply #86 on: August 26, 2015, 09:51:13 AM »
Can recommend this book:

http://www.amazon.com/Natural-Hormonal-Enhancement-Rob-Faigin/dp/0967560500

Lots of good info in there.

falco

• Getbig V
« Reply #87 on: August 26, 2015, 01:00:26 PM »
Tuna cans and a salad every 3 hours. You can't fail.

_aj_

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • The Return of the OG
« Reply #88 on: August 26, 2015, 01:01:58 PM »
Tuna cans and a salad every 3 hours. You can't fail.

On day 3, when he'd rather gargle a .38, he will fail.

falco

• Getbig V
« Reply #89 on: August 26, 2015, 01:07:06 PM »
He should set a goal, like: August the 6th i will be 200lbs ripped, and manage his diet until there.

Davidtheman100

• Getbig IV
  • Kill it
« Reply #90 on: August 26, 2015, 02:14:35 PM »
Get your stomach stapled phaggot

Big Chiro Flex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • FREE FOOZLE
« Reply #91 on: August 26, 2015, 09:07:07 PM »
Do you have any recent pics that I can fap to compare?

You bet, PM me your email/text bro. Warning: some pics may be sexually arousing.

Big Chiro Flex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • FREE FOOZLE
« Reply #92 on: August 26, 2015, 09:08:52 PM »

2 heaping tablespoons of PB

Refered is whatever I want....2 chipotle burritos, a medium size pizza maybe, tonight was a Large boneless honey BBQ wings from BWW with side of fries.

Big Chiro Flex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • FREE FOOZLE
« Reply #93 on: August 26, 2015, 09:12:21 PM »
you ever eat eggs?
6 months off? I'm too far in to ever stop...

Love em but for some reason I just never buy em. Might get back into them next week

Wanted a break from juice just to see what would happen to my body. I got smaller (LOL). But feel like I didn't lose any muscle, just the freaky fullness. But no bloat made it easier to track my FATLOSS. I think Galeniko HRT dose is in my future.

cephissus

• Getbig V
« Reply #94 on: August 26, 2015, 09:37:56 PM »
2 heaping tablespoons of PB

Refered is whatever I want....2 chipotle burritos, a medium size pizza maybe, tonight was a Large boneless honey BBQ wings from BWW with side of fries.

so about 4-6 T PB ;D

thanks for the response.  I'm thinking about trying some sort of cyclical diet.  A planned sequence of low calories days followed by a higher calorie, less restrictive day might be for the best... less mental stress than trying to eat the same number of calories every day.

Simple Simon

« Reply #95 on: August 26, 2015, 11:33:16 PM »
so about 4-6 T PB ;D

thanks for the response.  I'm thinking about trying some sort of cyclical diet.  A planned sequence of low calories days followed by a higher calorie, less restrictive day might be for the best... less mental stress than trying to eat the same number of calories every day.

seek help, before its too late.

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #96 on: August 27, 2015, 12:11:03 AM »
Pretty simple math here.  If you're in the gym twice a day every day and getting fatter then you eat like a goddamn slob all the livelong day.

this

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #97 on: August 27, 2015, 12:12:32 AM »
this

where are your updated pics of 175 at 6 percent bf and 17" arms

thought you would be showing your new look off  ???
T

Simple Simon

« Reply #98 on: August 27, 2015, 12:25:06 AM »

and so it begins....... ;D

CalvinH

• Getbig V
  • Spastic Tarted Cvunt
« Reply #99 on: August 27, 2015, 04:55:31 AM »

First he needs to post some music vids in your honor.