Author Topic: The Infamous Nigerian Championships Where Vic Richards " earned " his Pro Card  (Read 22789 times)

adamhatfield99

yes this was @ the Pacific Beach worlds gym

Victor had relocated to SD to try to get close to Nasser to learn the "secret".
VIctor joined up @ Worlds gym where Nasser trained in the mid 90's and started following Nasser around during his workout and badgering Nasser with questions whilst Nasser was trying to work out.

AT the time Mike Matarazzo was also @ worlds.

Nasser, as he like to call Victor, "crocodile head", basically told Victor to fuck off as Nasser was focussing on training for the Olympia.

Vic soon after left SD

I recall reading that Victor ate 30,000 calories per day, but it turned out that happened only on rare days, due to Nigerian foods being rich in calories.  But it was not a daily amount.  I also read that Victor's maximum off-season weight was 370.  Was there any truth to that?  I can't see him being over 330, given that he was around 5'10.  And that would be a pretty soft 330.  Greg Kovacs was 416 at his heaviest, but Greg was 6'2.

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World

VIctor joined up @ Worlds gym where Nasser trained in the mid 90's and started following Nasser around during his workout and badgering Nasser with questions whilst Nasser was trying to work out.

Nasser, as he like to call Victor, "crocodile head", basically told Victor to fuck off as Nasser was focussing on training for the Olympia.

Vic soon after left SD
The secret...hahaha. Vic was trained by the Barbarian Brothers. He possibly knew more about training than Nasser did. It was the dieting that he couldn't do.

Royalty

• Getbig V
  • Mentzer is Alive
The secret...hahaha. Vic was trained by the Barbarian Brothers. He possibly knew more about training than Nasser did. It was the dieting that he couldn't do.

I think that Victor was probably asking Nasser drug questions. Nasser went from 7th place at the 1994 Olympia to 3rd place at the 1995 Olympia. Nasser put on about 15lb of pure muscle that off-season; and was being called-out with Yates and Levrone. I think that Nasser did something that was new to Victor; and Victor was trying to find out what he did.

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
I promised myself I wouldn't post anything that could be perceived as anti-Hebrew unless I could articulate myself well.

First off, the "Mark Brown" case (he is referring to Michael Brown) was one where the police officer (Officer Darren Wilson) was justified in shooting Michael Brown.  Brown's friend Dorian (bodybuilding-related) Johnson claimed that Michael Brown had his hands up.  That was proven absolutely untrue once the forensics reports came back.  It was also found that Michael Brown had strong-armed a store clerk literally a foot shorter than him and half his body weight (Michael Brown was 6'4 and 293).  What kind of a person does that?  And he stole cigarillos at that store and was extremely high on marijuana.  It really explains why Brown was so paranoid and is consistent with the notion of attacking the officer as Officer Wilson claimed.

Either way, that is a horrible case for Victor Richards to get behind as far as racial justice matters are concerned.  Furthermore, do Hebrews have better lives in Hebrew-ran cities such as Detroit?  Do they get better results anywhere in Africa when they were in charge?  Did they not enslave themselves prior to Caucasians and every other race doing it?

I just wish the USA paid each Hebrew $1 million to head back to Africa.  Then seal off the borders so no more non-white people can come here to be "oppressed".  Be done with it once and for all.  It would cost a couple of trillion dollars but it would be worth it.

Dude..get a grip on yourself..you totally destroyed what was a great thread...EPIC derailing

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
Exactly.  It's also a dumb case to get behind as far as this Hebrew Civil Rights Redux stuff goes.  There are far better examples.  The best one I've seen so far would be the shooting death of Walter Scott by Officer Michael Slager in North Charleston, South Carolina.  There was really next to no legal grounds justifying that shooting.

The death of Freddie Gray was a tragic case that started out with some potential to make dumb whites feel guilty but fell apart once it was discovered two of the officers involved were Hebrew including the one allegedly using the police van to murder Gray (Caesar R. Goodson Jr.).  I also laughed when it was said Baltimore wasn't getting enough funding for education but sources circulated online showing some of the highest per-capita student spending in the USA.

I have no problem supporting Hebrew Rights (Wiggs and Vince Goodrum CSM MD for instance), but some of this stuff is simply getting out of hand.  My tolerance has limits.

I am a long-time reader of your posts as well, Royalty.  You post some great stuff on here.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shooting_of_Walter_Scott

Dude...you need to take your racist rantings to another thread..why not create one on this topic...why bring this here?..we are talking about bodybuilding

Parker

• Getbig V

I think that Victor was probably asking Nasser drug questions. Nasser went from 7th place at the 1994 Olympia to 3rd place at the 1995 Olympia. Nasser put on about 15lb of pure muscle that off-season; and was being called-out with Yates and Levrone. I think that Nasser did something that was new to Victor; and Victor was trying to find out what he did.
The secret is to diet down and compete, and then see where you stand.

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
Richards probably just didn't want to do what it took to compete..he was born with a silver spoon in his mouth and didn't need money due to his parents being well off and one of them being a doctior..probably where he got his drugs from as well......

when you think about it though, was he smart to do that?......one of the things I think that takes years off of a bodybuilder's life in addition to the drugs is the constant up and down nature of dieting where you are gaining and losing large sums of weight in a short time span....must put a hell of a lot of stress on the heart, cardiovascular system, and other organs........Doctors do say that you are prone to heart attack if you drop weight too fast...and we know that putting on weight fast sends blood pressure through the roof and puts stress on kidneys and liver.....

not to mention the constant overeating.....I really don't think its healthy to constantly have your body in a digestive mode.......sort of like running a car engine without ever turning it off.....this has got to be stressful to the body as well.....

Maybe it was better for him to live the bodybuilding lifestyle in the way HE chose to instead of the way the Weiders wanted ;)

Alucard

• Getbig IV
I recall reading that Victor ate 30,000 calories per day, but it turned out that happened only on rare days, due to Nigerian foods being rich in calories.  But it was not a daily amount.  I also read that Victor's maximum off-season weight was 370.  Was there any truth to that?  I can't see him being over 330, given that he was around 5'10.  And that would be a pretty soft 330.  Greg Kovacs was 416 at his heaviest, but Greg was 6'2.
All bullshits, just like his measurements... He was 5'8-5'9 max, narrow with high lats, never ever close to 330lbs, maybe around 300lbs at his absolute heaviest with tons of water and fat, like at the 1994 FIBO... Was always in "off-season" shape, he wanted to keep his myth of being bigger than everyone, looked huge alone in pics, but compared to top pros he wasn't that impressive anymore... Dieted down he would lose a lot of mass, he was maybe around 250lbs contest ready, nothing more, that's why he never competed...

Simple Simon

He said teh 30,000 cals was pounds of rice and chicken

No one can eat 30,000 cals of rice.

Dr Dutch

• Getbig V
  • The Incredible Dr Dutch
30,000 calories means going steady with mr bathroom..... :-[

oldschoolfan

• Getbig V
if someone could eat 30,000 calories per day how much would they shit?

wouldnt his chocolate asshole  get destroyed from shitting so much from eating all that food

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas

Even when you blend it, you can hardly reach 8-9k

oldschoolfan

• Getbig V
cause he was so huge

imagine how pissed his wife would have been always having to wipe his ass for him

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
guys i remember reading an interview with him, either in flex or muscle and fitness cira 93 or 94

he said he would not compete untill the year 2000 when a majority of the competeitors were all over 300 lbs and ripped he basically was saying he was to big

for the competitors then, thats how arrogant and delusional he was

He reportedly smashed his trophy and whined like a baby when a much-smaller-but-more-ripped a Rich Gaspari beat him in a state-level show.

old-school-lifter

• Getbig IV
VIctor is basically a douche bag with a high pitched effeminate lispy voice

to think he had the audacity to photoshop his head onto Ronnie Colemans body for his website pics  ::)

Never1AShow

• Getbig V
  • World Record Holder in French Toast Diving

100 cups of cooked rice is 20,000 calories.  100 cups.  Like a wheelbarrow full of rice.

Nether Animal

• Getbig V
  • Team Mower Forever
VIctor is basically a douche bag with a high pitched effeminate lispy voice

Craig Golias of peace.

Royalty

• Getbig V
  • Mentzer is Alive

Vic soon after left SD

Nasser called Vic Richards "Crocodile Head". So childish. So ridiculous. Yet so brilliant.

Reading some of these old threads... This was back when bodybuilding add some entertainment value.

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
  • Go back to making jewelry and cakes with your girl
 :)

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V

Fallsview

• Getbig V
  • Mr. Gulf Coast 1994,95,99
The presenter looks as though he stole Joan Collins' wardrobe from Dynasty.

Also heard if you won at the Nigerian Championships you got 2 gallons of clean water and a live chicken?

STAY POSITIVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Parker

• Getbig V
Exceptional genetics, but didn't want or like to diet.

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
All eight pounds (pre-cooked weight) of rice daily.
a