Author Topic: RIP - Baitollah 'Balto' Abbaspour  (Read 32991 times)

adamhatfield99

Re: RIP - Baitollah Abbaspour
« Reply #75 on: August 26, 2015, 07:59:50 PM »
Up to 3 years ago there were virtually no deaths among IFBB pros (at least since the cases of Andreas Muntzer and Benaziza). Now they are dropping like flies (Luke Wood, Seccarecci, Nasser, Matt Duvall, , Matarazzo, Ed Van Amsterdam etc.). I believe that the bodybuilding lifestyle hasn't changed much, so why so many deaths recently?

ITALIAN_FAN, you need to watch this video from Italy, featuring deceased professional bodybuilder Daniele Seccarecci.

To answer your question as to why there have been more deaths recently (although I would not say they are dropping like flies), I feel that it is because the 90s pros are getting up in years and the side effects of the origins of rampant gear usage is finally catching up with them.

io856

Re: RIP - Baitollah 'Balto' Abbaspour
« Reply #76 on: August 26, 2015, 08:48:30 PM »
Nobody in competitive bodybuilding is naive enough to not know what they are doing and the risks.

musclecenter

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Mr.Taiwan
« Reply #77 on: August 27, 2015, 01:17:21 AM »

musclecenter

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Mr.Taiwan
« Reply #78 on: August 27, 2015, 01:27:15 AM »

Coffeed

• Getbig IV
  • Athletes representative for Grifted Nutrition.
« Reply #79 on: August 27, 2015, 02:10:38 AM »
Up to 3 years ago there were virtually no deaths among IFBB pros (at least since the cases of Andreas Muntzer and Benaziza). Now they are dropping like flies (Luke Wood, Seccarecci, Nasser, Matt Duvall, , Matarazzo, Ed Van Amsterdam etc.). I believe that the bodybuilding lifestyle hasn't changed much, so why so many deaths recently?
reckless attitude...

Years ago I think more people cared about health (took time off probably being a significant factor)... now it seems like more often you hear "I'm willing to shave years off my life to live like a 'king.'"

Obviously, some of these folks think they're shaving off a few years off their 80's, but it's obviously more like decades.

Simple Simon

« Reply #80 on: August 27, 2015, 02:12:50 AM »
ITALIAN_FAN, you need to watch this video from Italy, featuring deceased professional bodybuilder Daniele Seccarecci.

To answer your question as to why there have been more deaths recently (although I would not say they are dropping like flies), I feel that it is because the 90s pros are getting up in years and the side effects of the origins of rampant gear usage is finally catching up with them.

He was on here a couple weeks befoe his show, he was eating a box of 60 egg whites for his breakfast  ::)

He got ripped about his shitty calves.

He didnt recover.

Nails

• Getbig V
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsi5VTzJpPw
« Reply #81 on: August 27, 2015, 05:30:31 AM »
Dj just posted a video if the burial , man, its like they were burying Elvis Presley, like a million people out there

musclecenter

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Mr.Taiwan
« Reply #82 on: August 28, 2015, 10:41:46 PM »

adamhatfield99

« Reply #83 on: August 28, 2015, 11:03:23 PM »
He was on here a couple weeks befoe his show, he was eating a box of 60 egg whites for his breakfast  ::)

He got ripped about his shitty calves.

He didnt recover.

A post from Che taken from that thread.  Amazing physique:

IMHO ,  best FLS ever

adamhatfield99

« Reply #84 on: August 28, 2015, 11:14:41 PM »
It's possible that Getbig's critiques of Seccarecci pushed him to take things to the next level at the Nordic Pro show that he competed in, days before dying:

33 years old...17 post and the guy is fucking dead.  Unbelievable shit...

He really did die to impress us bitches.......

adamhatfield99

« Reply #85 on: August 28, 2015, 11:28:43 PM »
Something to think about:

John Meadows on Facebook:

"Random thought for the day:

I HATE diuretics...I really do. What is worse, people are actually PROUD of their post show 30 lb gain over the course of a couple of day diuretic and pig out rebound. At some point these people will realize that the massive electrolyte imbalances this causes can KILL YOU. At the least you are going to suffer major kidney stress and very high blood pressure. I did this a lot when I was younger and dumb and was lucky I didn't give myself kidney failure.

I am hearing another pro bodybuilder passed. Rumors are all over the place so I am not 100%. People are saying he had a post contest electrolyte imbalance that caused cardiac arrhythmia. Just a month or two ago a female bodybuilder passed most likely due to this. Horribly sad.

Please stop bragging about you have gained 30 lbs in 2 days after looking overly dehydrated on stage."

The Wizard of Truth

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Fallen Angel
« Reply #86 on: August 29, 2015, 12:13:16 AM »

What kind of a fool films a funeral service?
Load of schmoes there though by the look of things

SuperTed

• Getbig V
  • Rebirth
« Reply #87 on: August 29, 2015, 02:50:11 AM »
PBUH :'(

Currently with 72 virgins in paradise.

The Wizard of Truth

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Fallen Angel
« Reply #88 on: August 29, 2015, 02:54:41 AM »
PBUH :'(

Currently with 72 virgins in paradise.
Virgins like shizzo?

pellius

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith Jones aka OnlyMe/NoWorries. 1/10/2011
« Reply #89 on: August 29, 2015, 05:55:50 AM »

Really? Are you talking about OD's? If true, these iranians must be real stupid, it's not as easy to kill yourself with insulin as people think. From what I've heard and seen, they middle easterns are really stupid in general and wrt PEDs. I mean which pro died from insulin OD? None that I know of, Paul Dillet had some mishap at the Olympia when coached by Chad Nicholls. I heard a rumor of one very top pro ODing with insulin but he didn't die... wasn't coached by Milos either. I would say Milos pre-workout insulin protocol is very safe compared to a lot of other stuff athletes do.

I believe when you OD on drugs you quickly pass out and die while unconscious. With insulin you  feel the symptoms coming on gradually and they are not comfortable. You sweat like crazy and you start feeling woozy. And when you black out it's not like a sudden "lights out". You first start going like a flickering light. You feel yourself blacking out but still conscious enough to down some juice or pop some glucose tabs.

And even if you pass out it's not like death is guaranteed. Your brain is a glucose hog and will feel it first. Even while you are unconscious
your body; your muscles and liver, starts releasing glucose. You wake up with a slight head ache and a "WTF?" feeling.

One of my close friends once tried to commit suicide using slin. He injected a whole vial, 1,000 ius of Humulin R. Filmed the whole thing. Filmed himself snapping the flip top off, drew 3 ccs in two syringes and 2cc each in two other syringes. Pumped 3ccs in each glute and 2ccs in each delt.

He then laid on the couch and start blabbing about how life sucks and then closed his eyes and appeared to be asleep. You could start too see beads of sweat forming on his forehead and on his body (he wasn't wearing a shirt ). Then about maybe 25 minutes in his eyes pop open and he flies off the couch. He was off camera during this time but he said he went straight to the fridge and got some apple  juice and started downing it, then he pour a cup of sugar in a shaker cup and added the juice and downed that in one swig. He made another one while eating a banana at the time. By the time he got to his second banana and third cup he could just sip on this cup of juice and sugar. He said his stomach was getting full and wasn't feeling good and was afraid he was going to throw up which he knew would be the death of him.
Some he just sat in one of those big easy chair and extended it so he could lean back but still keep his upper body somewhat upright, higher than his stomach. He figured he'd be less likely to throw up than if he lied down.

He drifted off to sleep and awoke about 12 hours later. Had a huge headache and in my opinion he seemed even dumber than normal
but that could just be me,

But he lived. After 1,000 ius of Humulin R he survived.

It's not that easy to kill yourself if you have the slightest idea of what you are doing. Iranians as a group are not retards like Iraqi's. They are very Westernized and educated. Of course, we're talking bodybuilders so all bets are off.

Skylge

• Getbig IV
« Reply #90 on: August 29, 2015, 10:12:20 AM »
Kuwait = raw capitalism combined with muslim fundamentalism. The worst of both worlds.

Waller

• Getbig IV
« Reply #91 on: August 29, 2015, 10:18:50 AM »
I believe when you OD on drugs you quickly pass out and die while unconscious. With insulin you  feel the symptoms coming on gradually and they are not comfortable. You sweat like crazy and you start feeling woozy. And when you black out it's not like a sudden "lights out". You first start going like a flickering light. You feel yourself blacking out but still conscious enough to down some juice or pop some glucose tabs.

And even if you pass out it's not like death is guaranteed. Your brain is a glucose hog and will feel it first. Even while you are unconscious
your body; your muscles and liver, starts releasing glucose. You wake up with a slight head ache and a "WTF?" feeling.

One of my close friends once tried to commit suicide using slin. He injected a whole vial, 1,000 ius of Humulin R. Filmed the whole thing. Filmed himself snapping the flip top off, drew 3 ccs in two syringes and 2cc each in two other syringes. Pumped 3ccs in each glute and 2ccs in each delt.

He then laid on the couch and start blabbing about how life sucks and then closed his eyes and appeared to be asleep. You could start too see beads of sweat forming on his forehead and on his body (he wasn't wearing a shirt ). Then about maybe 25 minutes in his eyes pop open and he flies off the couch. He was off camera during this time but he said he went straight to the fridge and got some apple  juice and started downing it, then he pour a cup of sugar in a shaker cup and added the juice and downed that in one swig. He made another one while eating a banana at the time. By the time he got to his second banana and third cup he could just sip on this cup of juice and sugar. He said his stomach was getting full and wasn't feeling good and was afraid he was going to throw up which he knew would be the death of him.
Some he just sat in one of those big easy chair and extended it so he could lean back but still keep his upper body somewhat upright, higher than his stomach. He figured he'd be less likely to throw up than if he lied down.

He drifted off to sleep and awoke about 12 hours later. Had a huge headache and in my opinion he seemed even dumber than normal

It's not that easy to kill yourself if you have the slightest idea of what you are doing. Iranians as a group are not retards like Iraqi's. They are very Westernized and educated. Of course, we're talking bodybuilders so all bets are off.

Depending on the drug, this isn't the case at all. Some ODs can be very very unpleasant.

Dr.J

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #92 on: August 29, 2015, 10:50:41 AM »

30 ius is no fun.....1,000ius  :o
Mr. AZ 2003

Disgusted

• Expert
  • Getbig V
« Reply #93 on: August 29, 2015, 11:29:10 AM »
Something to think about:

John Meadows is correct. A lot more likely to die from diuretics than steroids. These people dying around sow time is not coincidental.

el numero uno

• Getbig V
  • Clean your room, bucko.
« Reply #94 on: August 29, 2015, 11:38:22 AM »
John Meadows is correct. A lot more likely to die from diuretics than steroids. These people dying around sow time is not coincidental.

A lot of gymrats who never compete die out of the blue. Don't try to sugarcoat roids.

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #95 on: August 29, 2015, 01:38:42 PM »

Yep. An aquaintance, old gym buddy, did the same thing. Injected a vial of insulin in a suicide attempt and woke up on a sweat soaked rug some hours later.

Nether Animal

• Getbig V
  • Team Mower Forever
« Reply #96 on: August 29, 2015, 01:50:44 PM »
Depending on the drug, this isn't the case at all. Some ODs can be very very unpleasant.

Correct. I can speak from experience concerning opiates, or heroin at least. I think most would consider this a painless way out, although I woke up. You just black out and next thing you know you wake up on the floor, or at least I did with a gash on my head from hitting the side of the bathtub. It is very similar to when they put you under before surgery with the ventilator. Its just, boom out and you wake up in the recovery room (or don't wake up at all; don't fuck with the shit).

Dr Dutch

• Getbig V
  • The Incredible Dr Dutch
« Reply #97 on: August 29, 2015, 01:59:56 PM »
Let's dedicate our next bench session to him, ok..... 8)

And after that: shut the Fook up.

Says Dr Dutch

Waller

• Getbig IV
« Reply #98 on: August 29, 2015, 02:02:38 PM »
Correct. I can speak from experience concerning opiates, or heroin at least. I think most would consider this a painless way out, although I woke up. You just black out and next thing you know you wake up on the floor, or at least I did with a gash on my head from hitting the side of the bathtub. It is very similar to when they put you under before surgery with the ventilator. Its just, boom out and you wake up in the recovery room (or don't wake up at all; don't fuck with the shit).

I'm not a recreational drug user, nor have I ever been. But I speak some the other side of witnessing it. Convulsions, vomiting, pain, seizures etc. Of course I don't kbow if the person is aware and suffering, but from the outside it looks fucking horrid.

Taffin

• Getbig V
  • Training out my gay penor...
« Reply #99 on: August 29, 2015, 02:13:32 PM »

All I  know is a 9 yr old daughter thinks the sun shines from her Daddy's eyes...  :( poor little thing to lose him for whatever reason. .. :'( :'( :'( :'( :'(
T