Author Topic: HGH for Life?  (Read 14778 times)

Depocyp

• Getbig II
Re: HGH for Life?
« Reply #25 on: August 27, 2015, 12:55:32 PM »
Lol this thread is filled with retarded advice

ritch

• Getbig V
« Reply #26 on: August 27, 2015, 01:28:49 PM »
if all you want is 4-6 units, why not use peptides?

UG gh is not that reliable, but good peptides work. Real phama gh at 4 units per day has the kit empty in a month. Average price here is aout $1300, not sure about your connections but it's ungodly expensive and almost impossible to get.

Not even sure I'd spend that much unless I was making like 5k/week, clear. Sadly, it's not the case.
?

Jizmo

• Getbig IV
  • getbigbrah
« Reply #27 on: August 28, 2015, 01:15:12 AM »
this is not what 8-10% bodyfat looks like...

Jizmo

• Getbig IV
  • getbigbrah
« Reply #28 on: August 28, 2015, 01:40:24 AM »
really?  ::)

if you claim 8-10% bf "mutation" you better have proof for it. this looks like a 20% bf back without any lines to be seen except for blue ones

good traps though

no hate, just telling it how it is
most people are completely delusional regarding BF levels

Jizmo

• Getbig IV
  • getbigbrah
« Reply #29 on: August 28, 2015, 02:02:22 AM »
cant tell that for sure without front pics, but 8% bodyfat close to fat free. you wouldnt even get a hold of flab ANYwhere on your body at a true 8% if you tried, maybe 3-4 millimeter skinfolds with fat and thats it

- you still have lots of fat on your hips (look at where your hand is and how the fat indents there) ... thats like an inch your hand goes into your hip fat ...
- triceps doesnt seperate from the arm (if youre lean it does)
- below 12% bf you would see clear outline of the complete back muscle anatomy when flexed, even with a tattoo covering everything

post a front pic and i can tell you

Jizmo

• Getbig IV
  • getbigbrah
« Reply #30 on: August 28, 2015, 02:30:02 AM »
youre not below 15% my man... 8% is shredded without a "dry" appearance and a bit of water...

just google fitness model
these guys are in the 7-8% range

look at my avatar pic
im 12% at best there, probably higher

Jizmo

• Getbig IV
  • getbigbrah
« Reply #31 on: August 28, 2015, 02:52:26 AM »
EDIT

THAT pic you just posted looks much more like 10% range
looks like a completely different person, much better

you look like garbage in the first front pic to be honest
the second pic you look fucking great
stop eating shit and doing this to yourself and stay in the 2nd pic condition for gods sake lol

i doubt its just water that differentiates your look right now from the look in the 2nd pic though.. you put on a good amount of fat

pellius

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith Jones aka OnlyMe/NoWorries. 1/10/2011
« Reply #32 on: August 28, 2015, 05:18:49 AM »
Lol this thread is filled with retarded advice

Then why don't you share some of your sage advice?

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: August 28, 2015, 05:24:03 AM »
really?  ::)

if you claim 8-10% bf "mutation" you better have proof for it. this looks like a 20% bf back without any lines to be seen except for blue ones

good traps though

no hate, just telling it how it is
most people are completely delusional regarding BF levels

This is not 20% BF.

But who cares. You look like how you look and call yourself any bodyfat you want. It's not going to change the way you actually look. This is not a fat guy. 20% is fat. Whether he thinks he's 8% or you think he's 20%. No difference to what he actually looks like in the mirror or to the eye.

Never understood this bodyfat % obsession.

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #34 on: August 28, 2015, 05:29:12 AM »
First front pic he's definitely not ripped but not 20% either. But this is how he looks. Looks like a guy who works out but needs to tighten up his diet.

Second pic much better. Again not shredded but ideal for a performance athlete. You don't want to be 6% when you need strength and endurance. Looks healthy and fit.

whitewidow

« Reply #35 on: August 28, 2015, 05:33:57 AM »
This is 8%

ritch

• Getbig V
« Reply #36 on: August 28, 2015, 05:49:57 AM »
This is 8%

Why do you post those pics man?
Seriously, just stop.
?

whitewidow

« Reply #37 on: August 28, 2015, 05:55:45 AM »
Seriously, just stop.

.because that is 8%. I got my BF tested. I almost blew my head off losing 45 poinds in 3 months but fuck it that is legit 8% dex scanned .ritch you posted ONE picture when you were pretty peak but are you in shape right now? can you go snap a pic right now and impress me? . I'm getting better everyday No more fallbacks I'll show you conditioning with fullness. I'll win my class at the emerald cup in 8 months! I'll Nolotil up like a guy if I have to.

whitewidow

« Reply #38 on: August 28, 2015, 05:57:18 AM »
while were on the HGH subject I think I could use those genotropin kits more then you! please send them to me asap!

Bulgarian_enforcer

• Getbig III
  • Kill em all...
« Reply #39 on: August 28, 2015, 06:04:44 AM »
while were on the HGH subject I think I could use those genotropin kits more then you! please send them to me asap!

Yeah, you need them more cause u look like a skinny ass bitch. I can KO u in a single 1-2 or choke u in 15 sec... you need them more...

whitewidow

« Reply #40 on: August 28, 2015, 06:06:49 AM »
Seriously, just stop.

why don't you post more pics instead of one when you hit conditioning? what do you look like right now? honestly. Impress me. are you in shape right now. I posted it because that is 8%. I'll jump to 200-212 within 8 months just watch. The pictures I posted today are 8 months out! and I'm still in shape!

whitewidow

« Reply #41 on: August 28, 2015, 06:10:18 AM »
Yeah, you need them more cause u look like a skinny ass bitch. I can KO u in a single 1-2 or choke u in 15 sec... you need them more...

your bigger man but you can't hit under 10% on HGH? you should of got leaner then blew up on the HGH. your big but your conditioning is not that great especially for being on genotropin. whatever man it's your money id just spend it when you were more peak conditioned. I got a arsenal of shit I'm saving for my show. I wouldn't use it now

whitewidow

« Reply #42 on: August 28, 2015, 06:12:03 AM »
Seriously, just stop.

post more pics and I'll shut the fuck up! what are you worried about? what you don't stay ripped all year?

ritch

• Getbig V
« Reply #43 on: August 28, 2015, 06:13:26 AM »
post more pics and I'll shut the fuck up! what are you worried about? what you don't stay ripped all year?

I posted a side chest shot recently.

Fuck you are a glutton for punishment man, unbelievable how delusional you are. LIttle man.
?

Bulgarian_enforcer

• Getbig III
  • Kill em all...
« Reply #44 on: August 28, 2015, 06:17:54 AM »
your bigger man but you can't hit under 10% on HGH? you should of got leaner then blew up on the HGH. your big but your conditioning is not that great especially for being on genotropin. whatever man it's your money id just spend it when you were more peak conditioned. I got a arsenal of shit I'm saving for my show. I wouldn't use it now

No problem. I dont wanna be disrespectful, but I dont take no shit... I know you guys know your drugs... thats why i wanted to learn from you. my idea was to find out whats the best way to use GH for best recovery and to keep strength and size from aas which i have achieved so far and stay healthy.

whitewidow

« Reply #45 on: August 28, 2015, 06:20:26 AM »
I posted a side chest shot recently.

Fuck you are a glutton for punishment man, unbelievable how delusional you are. LIttle man.

That was one pic! whatever I'll place my first place trophy in 8 months. I got small on purpose I can hold more size then you! I'm way more hardcore then you.I'll do whatever the fuck it takes. 2 seconds I'll post up some badass shit. very hard to find. expensive too if done right this changes a physique more then anything.

whitewidow

« Reply #46 on: August 28, 2015, 06:22:33 AM »
No problem. I dont wanna be disrespectful, but I dont take no shit... I know you guys know your drugs... thats why i wanted to learn from you. my idea was to find out whats the best way to use GH for best recovery and to keep strength and size from aas which i have achieved so far and stay healthy.

just depends on how much money you have! genotropin is expensive stuff. I would save something like genos for maybe 4 weeks out from a show. I can;t even use chinese HGH year round! It's cool to use HGH year round if you can afford it!

whitewidow

« Reply #47 on: August 28, 2015, 06:24:53 AM »
yeah Ritch I look awful this was today!

ritch

• Getbig V
« Reply #48 on: August 28, 2015, 06:25:27 AM »
That was one pic! whatever I'll place my first place trophy in 8 months. I got small on purpose I can hold more size then you! I'm way more hardcore then you.I'll do whatever the fuck it takes. 2 seconds I'll post up some badass shit. very hard to find. expensive too if done right this changes a physique more then anything.

The pic was posted after my little diet. I got a good one "bathroom selfie" on my phone but it's too big (over 500kb) don't know how to re size it.

OK, now, you're just trolling "I got small on purpose" you say?  Sure... Even on a site like getbig, that is weak man. Very weak....

And your pics with a tank or hoodie on don't count nor are you fooling anyone with that shit.

AS I said... You are the king of delusional. THA KING!!!

Must be some people getting a good laugh at your expense. Please keep this thread alive.
?

ritch

• Getbig V
« Reply #49 on: August 28, 2015, 06:28:17 AM »
yeah Ritch I look awful this was today!

And those fuckin' loser sunglasses worn inside.  OH man.... How they must laugh at you thinking you're some "star" YOu little turd...

Another pic with a tank on. Geez, what are you hiding I wonder??? Surely not a ripped stomach.... And taken right after a tan????

Because we all look better the second we step out, you can't fool me, pick someone else to try and "make believe" you're jacked.

DELUSIONAL little man.... Must be nice though to be so small and fit so well in those tanning booths though!
?