Author Topic: HGH for Life?  (Read 14678 times)

Davidtheman100

• Getbig IV
  • Kill it
Re: HGH for Life?
« Reply #75 on: September 03, 2015, 09:47:38 AM »
Thx, Dave. I have been on 6UI since the end of Oct 2014 and cant wear most of my old shoes now. My wrist and ankles have both grown about an inch. I doubt that its only water retention. My head is also bigger and people who have not seen me in year or two barely recognize me.

I consider HGH as the best PED for combat sports not only for bb. Great recovery and healing properties.

Reading from you posts, I consider you are using HGH for the long run. How do you plan to avoid organ growth and the other bad stuff from long use?

Either using enough for muscle building properties....Or using therapeutic dosages that will mimick a younger guys production...This is what i do...When i stop bodybuilding all together i will drop down to therapeutic dosages...Which will do little/nothing in terms of progressing the growth of internal organs or even external features...I ran much more GH when i was competing...I noticed stuff in 1 year running higher dosages than i have multiple years with 10iu so far....It's realistically better this way.... 30-40 years of 6iu is worse on the organs than 10iu for 5-6 years and then dropping to 2iu....2iu is baby shit and will do nothing negative to organs regardless of what anyone says...Should either run higher and then go back to therapeutic (which will help you with muscle building enormously while limiting sides) which means throughout the rest of your lifetime you'll be running therapeutic dosages which is ideal...Keep in mind that if you're discouraged that less than 1iu can keep you volumized with 1g+ test and slightly shrinkwrapped...2iu is great as well and gives you a huge edge over the natural gym-goer...6iu forever is a waste of money + more sides if you want the muscle building property you'll have to go higher but for a shorter period

Dr.J

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #76 on: September 03, 2015, 10:00:40 AM »
Im starting 2ius of HGH, 25MG OF CLOMID and arimadex,  not sure on the amount of arimadex yet.im going to run that for 6 month.
Mr. AZ 2003

Bulgarian_enforcer

• Getbig III
  • Kill em all...
« Reply #77 on: September 04, 2015, 01:32:03 AM »

Either using enough for muscle building properties....Or using therapeutic dosages that will mimick a younger guys production...This is what i do...When i stop bodybuilding all together i will drop down to therapeutic dosages...Which will do little/nothing in terms of progressing the growth of internal organs or even external features...I ran much more GH when i was competing...I noticed stuff in 1 year running higher dosages than i have multiple years with 10iu so far....It's realistically better this way.... 30-40 years of 6iu is worse on the organs than 10iu for 5-6 years and then dropping to 2iu....2iu is baby shit and will do nothing negative to organs regardless of what anyone says...Should either run higher and then go back to therapeutic (which will help you with muscle building enormously while limiting sides) which means throughout the rest of your lifetime you'll be running therapeutic dosages which is ideal...Keep in mind that if you're discouraged that less than 1iu can keep you volumized with 1g+ test and slightly shrinkwrapped...2iu is great as well and gives you a huge edge over the natural gym-goer...6iu forever is a waste of money + more sides if you want the muscle building property you'll have to go higher but for a shorter period

Great knowledge. Thanks for sharing.

So you blast the HGH in the off season with good dose of test to prime before the AAS blast and go down/off the GH in that period?

Do I have to use slin if I run more than 10 UI ED?

One more question will I lose much muscle mass if I go down to 3-4 UI ED from 6UI ED?

ritch

• Getbig V
« Reply #78 on: September 04, 2015, 01:34:02 AM »
Im starting 2ius of HGH, 25MG OF CLOMID and arimadex,  not sure on the amount of arimadex yet.im going to run that for 6 month.

gonna take a guess and say very low arimidex. 1/4mg ed or eod if you get sore joints.
?

triggerhappy

• Getbig II
« Reply #79 on: September 04, 2015, 02:25:56 AM »
Unless for anti ageing hgh is a waste of money until you max your steroid using potential.. Aka  for your average height of 5.10 I'd say 220-240lb.

Conditioning diet and correct choice of drugs can take you there easily if you are dedicated

Davidtheman100

• Getbig IV
  • Kill it
« Reply #80 on: September 04, 2015, 05:58:39 AM »
Great knowledge. Thanks for sharing.

So you blast the HGH in the off season with good dose of test to prime before the AAS blast and go down/off the GH in that period?

Do I have to use slin if I run more than 10 UI ED?

One more question will I lose much muscle mass if I go down to 3-4 UI ED from 6UI ED?

Let me let you in on something...You will always look better for a period of time after dropping the GH because it's gonna hold some water...So if you're running GH year round you're never going to see the full extent of the fat loss and get the dry look with new muscle cells you're after...So when i'm off (usually 1-2 months pre summer) and i will not use it into the summer as well...And i will look better than i did when on it...But this is obviously not maintainable....So around this time or mid-late august i would have already figured out goals because i can see the full physique and i planned my cycling accordingly to fit those goals...I always say slin not even needed up to 12-13iu and even then some can get away with 15 even more at times...My number is 10iu and i haven't used slin in years...3-4iu ed is less in terms of IGF less in terms of fat loss and less in terms of thing....BUT you still get the benefits...So where as you'd notice a difference over the corse of 6-8 months between 4iu and 6iu it won't be a big difference in the short term at all...If 350mg test can hold a bodybuilders size decently stable who's 200 6% then you will be perfectly fine with 4iu from 6iu GH especially if your bodyweight bf% stats are not crazy you may still even keep improving with it...so i wouldn't worry about it...

Bulgarian_enforcer

• Getbig III
  • Kill em all...
« Reply #81 on: September 04, 2015, 07:27:50 AM »

Let me let you in on something...You will always look better for a period of time after dropping the GH because it's gonna hold some water...So if you're running GH year round you're never going to see the full extent of the fat loss and get the dry look with new muscle cells you're after...So when i'm off (usually 1-2 months pre summer) and i will not use it into the summer as well...And i will look better than i did when on it...But this is obviously not maintainable....So around this time or mid-late august i would have already figured out goals because i can see the full physique and i planned my cycling accordingly to fit those goals...I always say slin not even needed up to 12-13iu and even then some can get away with 15 even more at times...My number is 10iu and i haven't used slin in years...3-4iu ed is less in terms of IGF less in terms of fat loss and less in terms of thing....BUT you still get the benefits...So where as you'd notice a difference over the corse of 6-8 months between 4iu and 6iu it won't be a big difference in the short term at all...If 350mg test can hold a bodybuilders size decently stable who's 200 6% then you will be perfectly fine with 4iu from 6iu GH especially if your bodyweight bf% stats are not crazy you may still even keep improving with it...so i wouldn't worry about it...

Really appreciate the information!