Author Topic: The man who sold Minecraft to Microsoft for $2.5 billion feels "Isolated".  (Read 17674 times)

jr

• Getbig V
  • No homo of peace
How can it be unfulfilling to be able to literally do anything you want, anytime you want?

Think of all the good you can do with 2.5 billion dollars. That alone would be very satisfying.

I guess because people usually have to work hard and suffer towards a goal in order to achieve a reward and feel good. Like working out at the gym for years to achieve a certain strength or physique goal. Like the first time I benched 100kg, felt awesome. If I never worked out in my life and took a pill and overnight I'm benching 100kg it would feel empty. Take two pills and bench 150kg, big deal.

I guess he could give to charities to make himself feel better, it would be like giving the strength pill to someone with a disability.

affeman

• Getbig V
  • Rusty Trombone looks like an abortion in a thong
so...

all that money and look like shit

bald, fat and miserable looking

So the next goal is to get in shape - and then?

Then he's a ripped billionaire sitting alone in his million dollar mansion feeling "isolated", depressed and miserable.

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
I understood "fight" and "people", lol.

Translation:

Nerds enjoy playing it.
X

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
  • Ron crowned me King because I always deliver.
Dan Bilzerian is worth 150 million and looks to be loving his life, yet people still call him an overcompensating douche  :D

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
What's strange is this:

Clearly, he can jump on any project he wants to with other developers. With his money and reputation, any computer company would love to have this guy. Shit, he can even donate his time for free, just for the hell of it. Just to stay active.

Instead, he chooses to sit home and wait for his friends to not be busy with their life.

Ya. He's probably just using twitter to reel in some young females in the area. Make it sound like he sits around doing nothing so he gets flooded with Twitter messages. That wall of candy looks cool but is also pretty creepy. Wall of candy is a pedo's dream...And isn't minecraft a child's game?

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
How can it be unfulfilling to be able to literally do anything you want, anytime you want?

Think of all the good you can do with 2.5 billion dollars. That alone would be very satisfying.

As soon as you start giving, those you give to will always have their hands out. This guy could give 100 million to fight cancer and what will it accomplish? They'll just build a building with the dudes name on it and still ask him for money every year. It never ends. When you're that rich, fuck giving to charities. Just start your own charity. That way you'll know the books inside and out. You'll know exactly where your money goes. Giving money to many charities is like the Joker stacking it all up and burning it...

Croatch

• Getbig V
  • Man up, train natural.
Dan Bilzerian is worth 150 million and looks to be loving his life, yet people still call him an overcompensating douche  :D

Shave that dumbass beard.  Nothing worse than someone playing with their iPhone living in modernized society playing "mountain man".  Hipster beards must die.
N

SaintAnger

• Getbig IV
I have to admit, x2.. Fugly geek geniuses seldom feel awesome at parties. and I'm sure if he got him self in great shape he would start to enjoy himself even more. People who look like that always feel uncomfortable around people who look like zyzz or some half naked crossfit women no matter how computer smart they are, facts.

QFT.  I am living proof.  And I don't have 2.5 ANYTHING to cushion the blow.  :o

cephissus

• Getbig V

As if money gives you 'the ability to do anything you want, anytime you want' ::)

How is it hard to understand why someone who created one of the most popular games in history is struggling now that he no longer owns it?  You can't buy that kind of experience, just the same way Shakespeare couldn't buy himself a new play.

The dude made his masterpiece, and probably fears he won't be able to achieve something similar again.  I imagine he looks at the rest of his life and thinks, 'what am i going to do, sit around buying cars all day?'

Imagine a penniless entrepreneur who risks everything on a business idea and succeeds.  After building his empire from the ground up, he becomes a billionaire by selling his company.  For twenty years he worked hard and saw his power grow and grow... more money, more success every time he turned around, and all gained by his own hand.

THAT is the experience of his lifetime, not the ultimate payout.  Now he has billions, but no more say in his company.  No one needs him to guide them.  He doesn't have the power to make decisions and shape the future.  He is politely told, "thanks, now enjoy your bugattis."

For people who have the power to create, driving around in a fast car isn't their fantasy... when their work is taken away, what do they have left?  How can buying nice things compare to the thrill of creation?

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
You can never get tired of pussy this is the 1 reason why the immortals exist.
A

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
As if money gives you 'the ability to do anything you want, anytime you want' ::)

How is it hard to understand why someone who created one of the most popular games in history is struggling now that he no longer owns it?  You can't buy that kind of experience, just the same way Shakespeare couldn't buy himself a new play.

The dude made his masterpiece, and probably fears he won't be able to achieve something similar again.  I imagine he looks at the rest of his life and thinks, 'what am i going to do, sit around buying cars all day?'

Imagine a penniless entrepreneur who risks everything on a business idea and succeeds.  After building his empire from the ground up, he becomes a billionaire by selling his company.  For twenty years he worked hard and saw his power grow and grow... more money, more success every time he turned around, and all gained by his own hand.

THAT is the experience of his lifetime, not the ultimate payout.  Now he has billions, but no more say in his company.  No one needs him to guide them.  He doesn't have the power to make decisions and shape the future.  He is politely told, "thanks, now enjoy your bugattis."

For people who have the power to create, driving around in a fast car isn't their fantasy... when their work is taken away, what do they have left?  How can buying nice things compare to the thrill of creation?

This happens to a lot of young people, especially athletes.  Being All State in High School Football, big star at 17 years old then sucks in college and done for their lives.  They peaked at their true love at a young age.  Same with college players who are Heisman winners, national champs and last a week in the NFL.  Sometimes in life you want to peak later when you're older and know you've worked hard to get there.  I guarantee you this guy didn't think minecraft would be a billion dollar game.  But it did and he got an offered he couldn't refuse and now the devil Microsoft owns it.  He litteraly sold his soul to the devil.

I don't think a lot of people hand around super rich folk.  They are fucking annoying as shit to be around.

King Shizzo

• Getbig V

Dude, he can afford to be as creative as he wants now.  He is literally able to do anything his heart desires. If his heart was with his baby (Minecraft) then he should not have sold it.  He could have remained in total control and still very wealthy by staying with his company.

Many billionaires probably feel out of touch with the rest of society at times.

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
Dude, he can afford to be as creative as he wants now.  He is literally able to do anything his heart desires. If his heart was with his baby (Minecraft) then he should not have sold it.  He could have remained in total control and still very wealthy by staying with his company.

Many billionaires probably feel out of touch with the rest of society at times.

Again, I dont buy it.

Even if he sold minecraft, he obviously is a smart guy and can easily create another game. Sure, it may not be as successful as minecraft, but it still would most likely garner lots of attention.

As Ive stated previously, with his money, connections, and intelligence, he can easily work for any computer company in the world. Hell, if he doesnt want to work and get paid because hes rich enough, he can volunteer his time. Do you realize how many medical companies would not mind having a guy like that design some computer software or something (im just sort of speaking out loud). Shit, there is SO much he can do with his intelligence and money.

To me, it sounds like hes the type of guy that wants to sit on his ass all day and eat M and Ms and have his friends say to him, "dont worry, we still love you and want to be your friend."  ::) ::) ::)

Although Bill Gates still owns Microsoft, clearly he has invested his time in all sorts of different projects. The minecraft guy, created minecraft, than sat on his ass. His fault. Most billionaires are very active in all different areas of life and community.
X

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
Again, I dont buy it.

Even if he sold minecraft, he obviously is a smart guy and can easily create another game. Sure, it may not be as successful as minecraft, but it still would most likely garner lots of attention.

As Ive stated previously, with his money, connections, and intelligence, he can easily work for any computer company in the world. Hell, if he doesnt want to work and get paid because hes rich enough, he can volunteer his time. Do you realize how many medical companies would not mind having a guy like that design some computer software or something (im just sort of speaking out loud). Shit, there is SO much he can do with his intelligence and money.

To me, it sounds like hes the type of guy that wants to sit on his ass all day and eat M and Ms and have his friends say to him, "dont worry, we still love you and want to be your friend."  ::) ::) ::)

Although Bill Gates still owns Microsoft, clearly he has invested his time in all sorts of different projects. The minecraft guy, created minecraft, than sat on his ass. His fault. Most billionaires are very active in all different areas of life and community.
I agree with you. I too can't understand how a billionaire can feel Isolated. He can do whatever he wants.

Money may not buy happiness, but it sure helps out with boredom and loneliness.

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
I agree with you. I too can't understand how a billionaire can feel Isolated. He can do whatever he wants.

The only way I think he may feel isolated is that if he feels like people are only using him for his money. Some women may want to marry him because hes rich. Sure, that can make you feel isolated.

But the way he talks about his friends, it seems like these were friends before he became rich.

As stated above, the only thing that may really suck and make you feel isolated is trying to find someone to marry who loves you for you and not your money. But to feel 100% isolated is beyond me.
X

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
The only way I think he may feel isolated is that if he feels like people are only using him for his money. Some women may want to marry him because hes rich. Sure, that can make you feel isolated.

But the way he talks about his friends, it seems like these were friends before he became rich.

As stated above, the only thing that may really suck and make you feel isolated is trying to find someone to marry who loves you for you and not your money. But to feel 100% isolated is beyond me.
Only a fool would get married with his wealth. Only if she is willing to sign a prenup that only guarantees a fraction of what he is worth.

Henda

• Getbig V
The blokes a fucking clown.
Life with that amount of money would be epic, useless fat sack of shit having the nerve to moan about it, fuck him

adamhatfield99

The wrong guy reaped the profits here.  I'd venture to say with 2 billion...whining about being alone is one thing that would never happen to me.  Sometimes women just don't want a fat messy whiner billionaire.  I would handle this so much better.
What a piece of shit looking game too.  Figures.
He should consult with the Croatch. First step, watch your diet.  Next, join a gym.  Third, go to gym.  Last, stop crying on social media like a middle schooler on her period...embarrassment.

I would rather see that $2 billion go to Mr. Ron Moaster, who invented the Moaster Maker:

gmflex

• Getbig V
  • The Empire lives...you rebel scum!!!
What a pussy..
$2.5 billion..
Wa.. I feel isolated..
Pussy.... wimp
 ::)

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
Shizzo, no offense, but that guy reminds me of you.  :D :D

You seem like the kind of guy that has trouble making friends, not so good looking, out of shape, etc.

Seriously, do you have friends IRL?

brutaL

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
the kind of personality that designs a minecraft = the kind of tortured soul we see here.

anyway, he's still one of the brokest getbiggers and his post count sucks, I can see him being miserable for that alone.

twitchfibres

• Getbig III
Fuck 2.5Billy

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
What a pussy..
$2.5 billion..
Wa.. I feel isolated..
Pussy.... wimp
 ::)

he should get in shape and enjoy life. I sure would with 2 billion dollares.

thegamechanger

• Getbig V
  • King of Cybex Glute Machine
dude doesnt lift or doesnt post on getbig, why wouldnt he feel isolated or miserable?

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
  • Rhetoric is the art of ruling the minds of men.
Actually, someone here from Getbig (maybe Devilsmile or Coach, anyone but Goodrum), should contact Markus and get him into shape (for a solid amount of money), and i'm talking Zyzz-shape or similar.

Then im sure he'd enjoy the parties and life much more when he gets appreciation from females and whatnot.

Make this your mission and get him in shape, it may be worth it!
Serious ! Billions of dollars gets you way more attention from the girls than a muscular physique.  This guy could be swimming in pussy if he so chooses.
V