Author Topic: If you ever want to feel great about your physique...  (Read 4543 times)

_aj_

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • The Return of the OG
If you ever want to feel great about your physique...
« on: August 30, 2015, 02:49:07 PM »
Go to Water Country in Portsmouth, NH. Good God. What a sea of sad humanity. I saw thousands of people and less than 5 were in any kind of shape. Not a single ab was seen. Saw one fucking hideously fat dude with nipples the size of tuna cans  :-X. What has been seen, cannot be unseen. Put a shirt on, fatty.

In addition to a sea of fucking fat whiggers, there was a huge assortment of out of shape Hebrews and some of the WORST tattoos I've ever seen.

robcguns

• Getbig V
  • Founder of the proud straight white male movement
Re: If you ever want to feel great about your physique...
« Reply #1 on: August 30, 2015, 02:52:00 PM »
Hahahaha that was pretty funny.ive been there and its horrible.same with water parks in florida that ive been to.Prob same everywhere,always good for a laugh though.

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
  • Pretty sure he isn't in Ibiza getting the girls
« Reply #2 on: August 30, 2015, 02:56:09 PM »
A congregation of fat whiggers and fat naggers then :D

WalterWhite

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: August 30, 2015, 02:57:42 PM »
Just stroll down to Hampton Beach for more of the same.

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
  • Pretty sure he isn't in Ibiza getting the girls
« Reply #4 on: August 30, 2015, 02:58:39 PM »

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #5 on: August 30, 2015, 03:06:25 PM »
Go to any place where people take their clothes off, a physique contest excluded...

hench

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: August 30, 2015, 03:17:13 PM »
when was this?
Go to Water Country in Portsmouth, NH. Good God. What a sea of sad humanity. I saw thousands of people and less than 5 were in any kind of shape. Not a single ab was seen. Saw one fucking hideously fat dude with nipples the size of tuna cans  :-X. What has been seen, cannot be unseen. Put a shirt on, fatty.

In addition to a sea of fucking fat whiggers, there was a huge assortment of out of shape Hebrews and some of the WORST tattoos I've ever seen.

robcguns

• Getbig V
  • Founder of the proud straight white male movement
« Reply #7 on: August 30, 2015, 03:19:12 PM »
Just stroll down to Hampton Beach for more of the same.

Definitely hampton,that place has just been going down the crapper evey year.

_aj_

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • The Return of the OG
« Reply #8 on: August 30, 2015, 03:24:45 PM »
when was this?

About 3 hours ago.

thegamechanger

• Getbig V
  • King of Cybex Glute Machine
« Reply #9 on: August 30, 2015, 03:26:28 PM »
and this is just the beginning isnt it
unless science can come up with something people will get fatter and fatter
not sure about how science will handle tattoos though maybe a pill for that mental disorder as well

one antifatpill
one antitattoopill
oneantipiercingpill

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #10 on: August 30, 2015, 03:29:55 PM »
Why go through all that trouble when I can just google image a pic of Shizzo?  :D :D
X

Uncle Joon

• Getbig IV
  • I'm back
« Reply #11 on: August 30, 2015, 03:31:26 PM »

And why the fuck in the world would you "feel great" about with your shiity physique exactly? Not trying to rude here but you look like a gentically modified rusty toad ;)

_aj_

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • The Return of the OG
« Reply #12 on: August 30, 2015, 03:34:59 PM »
And why the fuck in the world would you "feel great" about with your shiity physique exactly? Not trying to rude here but you look like a gentically modified rusty toad ;)

Yay! He's back!

hench

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: August 30, 2015, 03:38:00 PM »
its open that late? There's plenty of treats just walking down portsmouth hightstreet, this is enough evidence to not want to see them nearly naked  ;D
About 3 hours ago.

Uncle Joon

• Getbig IV
  • I'm back
« Reply #14 on: August 30, 2015, 03:40:14 PM »
Yay! He's back!

Serious questions:

1) Why do your triceps suck so much cock? Can you give me a break down of your tricep routine so I can see where you are going wrong?

2) Why do you claim to to be 10 percent bodyfat when you are around 17 percent body fat based on the pic you pm'd me

3) Why did u have a hairy nipple in that pic?

4) Why do you send random strangers who are not chicks shirtless picks in pm's to assess your physique.

5) How many times a week do you and Walter White get it on?

6) Are you a homo?

7) Bottom or top?

8) Spit or swallow?

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #15 on: August 30, 2015, 03:44:03 PM »
Serious questions:

1) Why do your triceps suck so much cock? Can you give me a break down of your tricep routine so I can see where you are going wrong?

2) Why do you claim to to be 10 percent bodyfat when you are around 17 percent body fat based on the pic you pm'd me

4) Why do you send random strangers who are not chicks shirtless picks in pm's to assess your physique.

6) Are you a homo?

7) Bottom or top?

8) Spit or swallow?

Hey getbig, its Uncle Junior here. I have spoken to Ron and the other mods, and all things are good. Things are in the works. They have decided to let me back on. I will abide by all the rules. Fuck all of you guys. I hate all of you guys. I am going to start my own forum, which will run getbig into the ground. This place sucks and is sinking. Hey, guys, its Uncle Junior. I just wanted to apologize to everyone. I take the internet too serious. Princess L, you are a darling. I love you. I would marry you if I can. Lets make this place great, a place we can all enjoy. Screw everyone here. I am exceptional beyond belief. You all wish you were me. Let me go post 100 videos and post them. I want to make everyone jealous. You are all beneath me. Hey, guy, its Uncle Junior here. I was thinking that I take the internet way too serious. The last few months I have laid off the drugs, no more partying or drinking. I just want to be friends with everyone here. I fucking hate everyone here. Except Princess L and OMR. I love you Princess L. Id marry you. I hate everyone else. Everyone is jealous. Im a hardcore gangster. No one knows. I got millions. Everyone here is average and I am exceptional. I started my own forum. I will take all of getbig members and run Ron into the group. Hey, guys, its Uncle Junior here. You know, I was thinking about how I take the internet too seriously. Getbig is a place we can all enjoy. I consider getbig to be like my second home. Fuck you guys.........

mwah

xoxoxo
X

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
« Reply #16 on: August 30, 2015, 03:51:42 PM »
I will add my observations from Aquatica this past week:

1. 99% of the people there appeared to be out of shape.  Of the few that were in shape, two were black guys who were either born that way or just started lifting weights a week ago, so they should be excluded from the data.   The data will also have to be adjusted for any russian types who look like shit but can secretly run 20 miles, bench 380 and win any arm wrestling match while drinking the bar under the table.

2.  102% of the people were foreigners (need to re-check that total, but that's what I have right now.  Of the 102%, 12-15 were the kind that had the decency to present themselves as foreigners from the onset, mostly Indian/Asian types.  The rest were those sneaky fucks who look like normal white people, until you hear them speak, which often cause you to tilt your head for a second, and think "hmmm" (I imagine posters like Julio Caesar and Kwon pulling this bullshit).  I think I wasted a few unspoken white suburban guy "I feel your pain" head nods on these shifty types.

3.  2% of the Indian population continue to appear to have had no concept of what a water park entails, which explains the guy in the soaking wet white button oxford, and the occasional woman in soaking wet jeans.  Fortunately, the guy in just tighty whitey underwear that we saw in a NJ park was not there.

4.  Literally - one "10" - had it all - ass/boobs/face.  A few cute women, but no other real standouts.   EDBs cellulite observation is on point.

5.  Despite all lack of abdominal development, everyone seemed to be having a good time.  Nobody was feeling inadequate for wearing a medium or <gasp> small t-shirts and  just had an enjoyable time.  It appears most of the population does not suffer from a lot of the general hang ups the posters here do - odd......
Y

_aj_

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • The Return of the OG
« Reply #17 on: August 30, 2015, 04:29:06 PM »
I will add my observations from Aquatica this past week:

1. 99% of the people there appeared to be out of shape.  Of the few that were in shape, two were black guys who were either born that way or just started lifting weights a week ago, so they should be excluded from the data.   The data will also have to be adjusted for any russian types who look like shit but can secretly run 20 miles, bench 380 and win any arm wrestling match while drinking the bar under the table.

2.  102% of the people were foreigners (need to re-check that total, but that's what I have right now.  Of the 102%, 12-15 were the kind that had the decency to present themselves as foreigners from the onset, mostly Indian/Asian types.  The rest were those sneaky fucks who look like normal white people, until you hear them speak, which often cause you to tilt your head for a second, and think "hmmm" (I imagine posters like Julio Caesar and Kwon pulling this bullshit).  I think I wasted a few unspoken white suburban guy "I feel your pain" head nods on these shifty types.

3.  2% of the Indian population continue to appear to have had no concept of what a water park entails, which explains the guy in the soaking wet white button oxford, and the occasional woman in soaking wet jeans.  Fortunately, the guy in just tighty whitey underwear that we saw in a NJ park was not there.

4.  Literally - one "10" - had it all - ass/boobs/face.  A few cute women, but no other real standouts.   EDBs cellulite observation is on point.

5.  Despite all lack of abdominal development, everyone seemed to be having a good time.  Nobody was feeling inadequate for wearing a medium or <gasp> small t-shirts and  just had an enjoyable time.  It appears most of the population does not suffer from a lot of the general hang ups the posters here do - odd......

Agree on all points, especially the percentage of foreigners. Not a hell of a lot of English was spoken. Saw a few women in hijab, which makes water parks challenging, to say the least.

_aj_

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • The Return of the OG
« Reply #18 on: August 30, 2015, 04:30:49 PM »
Serious questions:

6) Are you a homo?

7) Bottom or top?

8) Spit or swallow?

Where's my video, you fat, flabby, paki fuck?    :D

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #19 on: August 30, 2015, 04:31:30 PM »

We know "that boat has sailed."

Maybe he will claim a new lift, and actually post the video.
X

Uncle Joon

• Getbig IV
  • I'm back
« Reply #20 on: August 30, 2015, 04:33:00 PM »

Love you too faggy.....I am seeing Alex on Monday by the way he's in London...should be fun :o

efirkey

• Getbig IV
« Reply #21 on: August 30, 2015, 05:10:03 PM »
I think you are over exaggerating a bit.  There is quite of bit of talent to be found on Hampton Beach.  But then again the older I get the lower my standards go.

WalterWhite

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: August 30, 2015, 05:43:39 PM »
I think you are over exaggerating a bit.  There is quite of bit of talent to be found on Hampton Beach.  But then again the older I get the lower my standards go.

I have to agree with you regarding standards.  Mine have lowered with age too. ;D

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
« Reply #23 on: August 30, 2015, 06:11:15 PM »

I believe they had a topless day up there last week.

Y

Powerlift66

• Getbig V
« Reply #24 on: August 31, 2015, 01:12:13 AM »

Drove by it on SAT to go to the theatre down the street. Some kids were out front w/ signs about "saving some whale in FLA or something".
When my wife took the kids a few years back, she said the same thing, heinous, gross, fat people everywhere...
Wouldn't step into that humanary stew if they paid me, gross...

If it ever looks like this here, then I'll go: