Author Topic: Believe Dorian and Levrone cycles?  (Read 12507 times)

old-school-lifter

• Getbig IV
Re: Believe Dorian and Levrone cycles?
« Reply #75 on: August 31, 2015, 07:40:21 PM »
big doses + crap genetic response = "natural " BB's of today

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
  • Go back to making jewelry and cakes with your girl
« Reply #76 on: August 31, 2015, 07:42:40 PM »
big doses + crap genetic response = Bostin Loyd

pellius

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith Jones aka OnlyMe/NoWorries. 1/10/2011
« Reply #77 on: August 31, 2015, 08:21:43 PM »
I'm guessing these guys are on around 3.5 grams of test per week.

I'd rather look like Arnold in comando, which I think could be attained at 750 test plus 500 deca a week

Have you tried it? If not, why not. You said you wanted to look like Arnold and have the precise prescription to attain that look.

theworm

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #78 on: September 01, 2015, 09:17:31 AM »
Have you tried it? If not, why not. You said you wanted to look like Arnold and have the precise prescription to attain that look.

Done 400 test and deca and grew like a weed and I think I looked as big as Arnold in commando

I think the difference is in real pharm products vs UG with who knows what's in that shit
you are gay.

forillagorilla

• Getbig IV
« Reply #79 on: September 01, 2015, 09:34:27 AM »
Done 400 test and deca and grew like a weed and I think I looked as big as Arnold in commando

I think the difference is in real pharm products vs UG with who knows what's in that shit

LOL = "you think you looked as big as Arnold in 'Commando'"

if you honestly believe that it takes 3.5grams of test / week to get huge then you have no clue...

WHY do people give a flying shit what any bodybuilder does? They don't owe you an answer at all and they all should just say "nun ya" when they are asked.

As far as them talking about supplements and people crying like retards calling them liars - really???  They are advertising... When Katie Holmes does a make-up ad does your dumb ass actually think she used that brand???  Do you even think she does her own make-up??

Is it REALLY Maybelline???  LOL   Herbal Essence will really make your hair look like a super model.

Bret Farve credits his clean shave to some new wonder razor that only costs $20 for an entire year!!!   Peyton Manning absolutely loves Pappa Johns Pizza..  Jared was a wonderful - all American guy that would never lie when he says he lost 200 lbs by walking and eating Subway???  LOL

There are a few normal - successful guys on here but there are a ton of morons. Take a look at your lives - there is a reason you are where you are and the reason is YOU.. 

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #80 on: September 01, 2015, 09:40:30 AM »

if you honestly believe that it takes 3.5grams of test / week to get huge then you have no clue...

WHY do people give a flying shit what any bodybuilder does? They don't owe you an answer at all and they all should just say "nun ya" when they are asked.

As far as them talking about supplements and people crying like retards calling them liars - really???  They are advertising... When Katie Holmes does a make-up ad does your dumb ass actually think she used that brand???  Do you even think she does her own make-up??

Is it REALLY Maybelline???  LOL   Herbal Essence will really make your hair look like a super model.

Bret Farve credits his clean shave to some new wonder razor that only costs $20 for an entire year!!!   Peyton Manning absolutely loves Pappa Johns Pizza..  Jared was a wonderful - all American guy that would never lie when he says he lost 200 lbs by walking and eating Subway???  LOL

There are a few normal - successful guys on here but there are a ton of morons. Take a look at your lives - there is a reason you are where you are and the reason is YOU.. 
KAPOW....

SaintAnger

• Getbig IV
« Reply #81 on: September 01, 2015, 09:51:04 AM »
Take a look at your lives - there is a reason you are where you are and the reason is YOU.. 

This is a hurtful quote.  But I believe it to be true.  I need to get my act together.

theworm

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #82 on: September 01, 2015, 10:00:46 AM »

Why the meltdown?   Sounds like a fucking kelly Clarkson song
you are gay.

forillagorilla

• Getbig IV
« Reply #83 on: September 01, 2015, 10:07:51 AM »
Why the meltdown?   Sounds like a fucking kelly Clarkson song

Who is Kelly Clarkson???  ???

Bevo

• Getbig V
  • Middle Urinal at Buc-ee’s
« Reply #84 on: September 01, 2015, 03:57:28 PM »
Sounds like test dosages must have come up a lot in recent times  :D

I remember when Titus wanted talk shit about modern bb, in a jailhouse interview
he said about Branch, "that's 3 grams of test a week right there" like it
was some crazy thing.

So now a gram+ a day is standard for pros? I don't know about that.
Some otherwise credible people have said Kai was doing a gram a day of just test,
have no problem believing it in that case, but is it standard now for real?

Lets say guys have doubled or tripled their dosages in recent years, well, it's not doing much from what I can see.
Sure, someone like Branch has surprised me with his longevity, but he isn't growing much, has just managed to hang on for longer than I thought  :D

I think 10 gram cycles require plenty of narcotics to be tolerable.  :D

8+ grams was the total, not just test, if that's what u are referring too :D

pellius

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith Jones aka OnlyMe/NoWorries. 1/10/2011
« Reply #85 on: September 01, 2015, 08:53:11 PM »

Pics?

BigRo

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Mystical Manspreading
« Reply #86 on: September 02, 2015, 12:47:49 AM »
I can believe that. Surely pre contest they lower the test though.

Bevo

• Getbig V
  • Middle Urinal at Buc-ee’s
« Reply #87 on: September 02, 2015, 02:08:29 AM »
A friend of mine is good friends with a local IFBB Pro. (Not giving names cause he might read this board) Anyway this local pro competed in a show with Branch Warren and afterwards they talked dosages. He told my friend that Branch was pretty open and said he uses 3g of test as his base

Yep, just ask Jeff dwelle , the local Dallas contest prep guy  ;) he's actually pretty cool, he doesn't advise his clients to do more than they want or should. I know another "guru" who would want his first timers on gh, insulin from the get go. Keep in mind some of these guys are competing for the first time and know little about gear usage and he wants them full blown on everything. Crazy