Author Topic: Marriage Minded Gays 1. Fundie Christian Court Clerks 0.  (Read 35593 times)

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
Re: Marriage Minded Gays 1. Fundie Christian Court Clerks 0.
« Reply #100 on: September 03, 2015, 08:53:25 PM »
We now throw people in jail for exercising their freedom of religion.....ok folks ok. You libs need to realize that the day is coming that you will all eventually end up with a government not much different then in Soviet Russia. You've been warned time and again.....honestly you people are the real enemies and should be treated accordingly. You continue to trample on the Constitution. In this case a work around should have been executed, instead we get what we get. Trump and the immigrant backlash are just the first stage of what many in this country are feeling. No minority however loud should be able to trample Constitutional rights. The Supremes made law, where no authority exists to do so.....when you assbags find yourself in a cattle car don't cry to us.

Oh for God's sake shut up.  The only "trampling of the Constitution" that has been done was by this dumb bitch herself.  The constitutional right allows gays to marry.  Denying them a license is "trampling their Constitutional rights". 

Bottom line is they do NOT have to accommodate her and her insipid beliefs.  Her religious beliefs have ZERO impact on whether she can do the CIVIL DUTIES that she was elected to do.  Defending this dumb twat only shows the bigotry of oneself along with hers.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #101 on: September 03, 2015, 10:34:32 PM »
Oh for God's sake shut up.  The only "trampling of the Constitution" that has been done was by this dumb bitch herself.  The constitutional right allows gays to marry.  Denying them a license is "trampling their Constitutional rights". 

yeah, the headline of the story didn't tell the whole story. 

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #102 on: September 03, 2015, 11:06:31 PM »
F'n Democrat.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #103 on: September 04, 2015, 03:45:12 AM »
a few of the repubs in the race - including fiorina - said she has to do her job legally, even if she disagrees.

you agree to this when you accept public office, and even if they find it personally disgusting, it's an agreement they make.

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #104 on: September 04, 2015, 03:50:50 AM »
No shit. She shouldn't have run if she couldn't fulfill her duties, the backwoods inbred.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #105 on: September 04, 2015, 04:14:26 AM »
Trump just told morning joe it's the law of the land.  She should take a pass and let another person in the office do the license.  She cannot block them from doing their job.

Bold position.  Now all the getbig trumpies can change positions and feel good about it

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #106 on: September 04, 2015, 04:20:06 AM »
Trump just told morning joe it's the law of the land.  She should take a pass and let another person in the office do the license.  She cannot block them from doing their job.

Bold position.  Now all the getbig trumpies can change positions and feel good about it

Wait, she was elected. Can't fire her, I get that. But does this mean she can be impeached?

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #107 on: September 04, 2015, 06:18:51 AM »
No shit. She shouldn't have run if she couldn't fulfill her duties, the backwoods inbred.

Tell 'em Bubba.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #108 on: September 04, 2015, 09:25:05 AM »
F'n Democrat.

Wait.  She's a Democrat? 

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #109 on: September 04, 2015, 09:47:19 AM »
Wait.  She's a Democrat? 

Yep.

Born again, married again (and again, and again, and again), Fundie Dem.

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #110 on: September 04, 2015, 09:47:40 AM »
Wait.  She's a Democrat? 

Yep and the judge that threw her in jail was a Republican

I wonder if the judge acted like a pissy little child and refused to tell her what she did wrong and why she was being thrown in jail.

I heard that she asked him why she was being thrown in jail and the judge said  "you know what you did...I don't have to tell you"

pretty pathetic isn't it?

You'd have thought he would have at least had the balls to explain his reasoning and judgement

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #111 on: September 04, 2015, 09:49:50 AM »
Wait.  She's a Democrat? 

Yeah.  It's been stated in most articles related to the story.

You didn't really think Repubs had a patent on the multiple marriage thing did you?

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #112 on: September 04, 2015, 09:53:55 AM »
Yep and the judge that threw her in jail was a Republican

I wonder if the judge acted like a pissy little child and refused to tell her what she did wrong and why she was being thrown in jail.

I heard that she asked him why she was being thrown in jail and the judge said  "you know what you did...I don't have to tell you"

pretty pathetic isn't it?

You'd have thought he would have at least had the balls to explain his reasoning and judgement

Is this hypothetical Republican judge scenario an attempt to distract from the actual retard Democrat here?

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #113 on: September 04, 2015, 09:58:36 AM »
Is this hypothetical Republican judge scenario an attempt to distract from the actual retard Democrat here?

no

it's a reference to our monitor who likes to delete posts without giving any reason and then refusing to explain when asked

you'd think someone who actually cared about enforcing the rules of this board would have no problem explaining exactly what rule was broken

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #114 on: September 04, 2015, 10:02:00 AM »
no

it's a reference to our monitor who likes to delete posts without giving any reason and then refusing to explain when asked

you'd think someone who actually cared about enforcing the rules of this board would have no problem explaining exactly what rule was broken

Ah, ok. There are things here, it seems. I shall go.

Skeletor

• Getbig V
  • Silence you furry fool!
« Reply #115 on: September 04, 2015, 10:08:39 AM »
Wait.  She's a Democrat? 

Wait. You didn't read the articles posted?

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #116 on: September 04, 2015, 10:21:01 AM »
Yep.

Born again, married again (and again, and again, and again), Fundie Dem.

Typical.   :)

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #117 on: September 04, 2015, 10:21:23 AM »

All of them?  Nah.

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #118 on: September 04, 2015, 10:24:19 AM »

Bum only reads the specifc parts of certain articles that allow him to retain his preconceived beliefs

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #119 on: September 04, 2015, 10:36:29 AM »

Naw. This isn't really a political matter.  It's a religious matter.  She's not sitting in jail because of her political beliefs.  She's sitting in there because of her religious beliefs.   (And because she actually chose to go to jail)

avxo

• Getbig V
  • Iron Pumping University Math Professor
« Reply #120 on: September 04, 2015, 10:45:43 AM »

The Judge acted exactly how you would expect a Judge to act when someone refuses to follow a lawful court order.

What a bunch of bullshit you're spewing. The Judge explicitly told her what to do, and explicitly told her that if she continued to refuse to comply, she'd be jailed for contempt of court. She refused, and so she's in jail for contempt. This is what happens when you refuse to follow an explicit and unambiguous order of the Court.

He explained his reasoning very clearly in the decision where he quite explicitly ordered her to follow the law. She refused and she continued to refused. That's textbook contempt (18 USC  401) and the Judge was within his legal authority.

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #121 on: September 04, 2015, 10:46:09 AM »
Naw. This isn't really a political matter.  It's a religious matter.  She's not sitting in jail because of her political beliefs.  She's sitting in there because of her religious beliefs.   (And because she actually chose to go to jail)

Not sure if that's sarcasm or not

She's sitting in jail for contempt of court which is something that happens all the time

Given all the fundies who think she is fully justified in using her own personal religious beliefs to deny other citiizens their civil rights I have to assume they would fully support person who personal religious beliefs require them to be a pacifist refusing to give out gun licenses/concealed carry permits etc.. on the grounds that it violates his/her personal religious beliefs.  I suspect these same fundies would lose their shit over that.

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #122 on: September 04, 2015, 10:46:54 AM »
The Judge acted exactly how you would expect a Judge to act when someone refuses to follow a lawful court order.

What a bunch of bullshit you're spewing. The Judge explicitly told her what to do, and explicitly told her that if she continued to refuse to comply, she'd be jailed for contempt of court. She refused, and so she's in jail for contempt. This is what happens when you refuse to follow an explicit and unambiguous order of the Court.

He explained his reasoning very clearly in the decision where he quite explicitly ordered her to follow the law. She refused and she continued to refused. That's textbook contempt (18 USC  401) and the Judge was within his legal authority.

you missed the explanation (further down) of the "message" in that post

avxo

• Getbig V
  • Iron Pumping University Math Professor
« Reply #123 on: September 04, 2015, 10:48:44 AM »
Naw. This isn't really a political matter.  It's a religious matter.  She's not sitting in jail because of her political beliefs.  She's sitting in there because of her religious beliefs.   (And because she actually chose to go to jail)

No, she's not sitting in jail because of her religious beliefs; but you are right that she chose to go to there because she refused to follow a clear, unambiguous and legal order of a United States Federal Court. This is textbook contempt.

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #124 on: September 04, 2015, 10:53:38 AM »
Not sure if that's sarcasm or not

She's sitting in jail for contempt of court which is something that happens all the time

Given all the fundies who think she is fully justified in using her own personal religious beliefs to deny other citiizens their civil rights I have to assume they would fully support person who personal religious beliefs require them to be a pacifist refusing to give out gun licenses/concealed carry permits etc.. on the grounds that it violates his/her personal religious beliefs.  I suspect these same fundies would lose their shit over that.

Exactly.