Author Topic: Marriage Minded Gays 1. Fundie Christian Court Clerks 0.  (Read 35361 times)

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
Re: Marriage Minded Gays 1. Fundie Christian Court Clerks 0.
« Reply #550 on: September 22, 2015, 01:05:48 PM »
typical repub move... play the victim. 

if she doesn't like what the job requires, QUIT, write a book, do TV shows and get rich.

But to keep a job you morally detest?  Shameful.

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #551 on: September 22, 2015, 01:23:47 PM »
Is there a limit on how many times you can be forgiven?  Is it a daily limit or a weekly?  Monthly or set number?

That's the cool part: unlimited forgiveness by proxy.

(And you can probably even fake the remorse thing, really.)

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #552 on: September 22, 2015, 01:47:15 PM »
I said on page 1 of this thread

each time she has to issue a license to a gay couple just do it and then ask Jeebus to forgive you

problem solved

Hey fundies, I think I see a solution here.
Doesn't Jesus forgive your sins.
Issue the license and then ask to be forgiven.
Bingo Bango you're on your way back to heaven.

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
« Reply #553 on: September 22, 2015, 01:54:21 PM »
That's the cool part: unlimited forgiveness by proxy.

(And you can probably even fake the remorse thing, really.)

Exactly.

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #554 on: September 22, 2015, 01:59:40 PM »
Exactly.

so clearly her religious beliefs provide a solution for her but instead she decides to make this big national fuss and then pretend she is some kind of religiously persecuted victim

this woman gets more disgusting every day

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #555 on: September 22, 2015, 02:52:31 PM »
so clearly her religious beliefs provide a solution for her but instead she decides to make this big national fuss and then pretend she is some kind of religiously persecuted victim

this woman gets more disgusting every day

Jail or Hell.   That is her only two choices.  Seeing how she refuses to step down and save her soul.

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #556 on: September 22, 2015, 03:01:18 PM »
This cow says what hurts the most is when people say that God doesn't love her.

You know... just like Christians tell gay people all the time.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #557 on: September 22, 2015, 04:03:50 PM »
I can't wait until some pacifist muslim employee at the Pentagon decides to try shredding important documents, or sending intel to our enemies because their religion tells them to. 

I hope 1) we can them before they put our nation at risk, and 2) Huck is just as vocal for their rights as for hers.

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #558 on: September 22, 2015, 05:11:46 PM »
Jail or Hell.   That is her only two choices.  Seeing how she refuses to step down and save her soul.

Funny how she didn't give two shits about Jesus or going to hell when she wanted to commit adultery

and of course I'm sure she asked Jeebus to forgive her for that and I'm sure she believes she's been "washed clean" of that deadly sin so I'm having a hard time understanding why she can't do the same for this perceived sin which her job requires.

I'm sure there are thousands of christian soldiers who have killed people in combat.  Heck there are christians who have just flat out murdered people and I'm sure they belive that sin has been forgiven too.

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #559 on: September 22, 2015, 05:14:19 PM »
I can't wait until some pacifist muslim employee at the Pentagon decides to try shredding important documents, or sending intel to our enemies because their religion tells them to.  

I hope 1) we can them before they put our nation at risk, and 2) Huck is just as vocal for their rights as for hers.

In fairness to Christians, though, do you really think the queer intitials people would focus on a Muslim license clerk or whatever in the same position? Or a Muslim owned bakery refusing a gay marriage cake?

Let's be honest here.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #560 on: September 22, 2015, 05:53:53 PM »
Her first marriage ended in divorce; she has two daughters by Dwain Wallace - but then conceived twins with lover Thomas McIntyre

Their relationship turned stormy - he 'called her a w****' - and she obtained a restraining order because of 'violence' then married Joe Davis

But that ended in divorce and she returned to her 'violent' lover and married him - before divorcing him after a year and going back to Joe

Two of her weddings have been Godless, with number three conducted by 'universal life church' minister and number four by a judge

From
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3228324/Anti-gay-marriage-court-clerk-Kim-Davis-conceived-twins-adulterous-affair-lover-married-Godless-wedding-got-restraining-order-claiming-violent-man-called-w.html

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #561 on: September 22, 2015, 07:17:40 PM »
In fairness to Christians, though, do you really think the queer intitials people would focus on a Muslim license clerk or whatever in the same position? Or a Muslim owned bakery refusing a gay marriage cake?

Let's be honest here.

Heck no. 

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #562 on: September 22, 2015, 07:18:04 PM »
Her first marriage ended in divorce; she has two daughters by Dwain Wallace - but then conceived twins with lover Thomas McIntyre

Their relationship turned stormy - he 'called her a w****' - and she obtained a restraining order because of 'violence' then married Joe Davis

But that ended in divorce and she returned to her 'violent' lover and married him - before divorcing him after a year and going back to Joe

Two of her weddings have been Godless, with number three conducted by 'universal life church' minister and number four by a judge

From
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3228324/Anti-gay-marriage-court-clerk-Kim-Davis-conceived-twins-adulterous-affair-lover-married-Godless-wedding-got-restraining-order-claiming-violent-man-called-w.html

What's the point here? 

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #563 on: September 22, 2015, 08:06:47 PM »
What's the point here? 

I think the rest of us know.   Some choose to live in denial.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #564 on: September 22, 2015, 08:23:25 PM »
I think the rest of us know.   Some choose to live in denial.

::)

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #565 on: September 22, 2015, 09:31:03 PM »
Heck no. 

Of course not.

Where was LGBYZ here? Selective outrage for sure.

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #566 on: September 23, 2015, 08:50:51 AM »
Of course not.

nothing selective here

this comedian who made this "hidden camera" video just needs to sue this baker (like the actual gay couples did) and then this particular denial might get some traction if it becomes an ongoing story over a couple of years

all kinds of people are no doubt denied civil rights in all aspects of life (employment, housing and freshly baked cakes) all the time in this country.

Just because some clown makes a video and posts it on the internet doesn't mean it's going to get the same attention as an actual gay couple who sued someone and it became a story that unfolded over a couple of years.

whork

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #567 on: September 23, 2015, 01:07:23 PM »
Of course not.

Thats an easy one.

The rules doesnt apply to muslims.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #568 on: September 23, 2015, 01:28:53 PM »
Of course not.

Definitely selective outrage.  I've seen that clip before.  The liberal/MSM fascination with ISLAM is very curious. 

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #569 on: September 23, 2015, 01:35:50 PM »
Definitely selective outrage.  I've seen that clip before.  The liberal/MSM fascination with ISLAM is very curious. 

Thats an easy one.

The rules doesnt apply to muslims.

nonsense

this is a comedian making a video and posting it to youtube

it's not the same as an actual gay couple who sued and the court agreed that they were discriminated against

The involvement of the court was what made that other case a story

if this comedian (yes, just a comedian trying to get some publicity) wants the same response from the media then he just needs to sue this bakery and over the next two years he may get the same exposure

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
  • Pan Germanism, Pax Britannica
« Reply #570 on: September 23, 2015, 02:00:37 PM »
Fucking A, this shit is still going on?

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
  • Pan Germanism, Pax Britannica
« Reply #571 on: September 23, 2015, 02:15:06 PM »
Of course not.

This is true. I'm for free speech and expression for everyone. Even hate speech. Let these folks turn away gay people just as the Christians did. It's their business and if you don't like it, boycott. When bigots start going out of business, maybe they'll wake up.

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #572 on: September 23, 2015, 02:42:06 PM »
This is true. I'm for free speech and expression for everyone. Even hate speech. Let these folks turn away gay people just as the Christians did. It's their business and if you don't like it, boycott. When bigots start going out of business, maybe they'll wake up.

the issue is that they are operating their business in the public domain and have to follow all the laws just like everyone else
this particular hidden camera video could have been a real story had the the "offended party" chose to sue but I suspect he wasn't actually offended at all and I guess his point is that he found a Muslim who is as bigoted and ignorant of the law as his fellow fundie conservatives
just making a video and throwing it up on yours website and then complaining no one is treating it "seriously" is just stupid and honestly typical of right wing activist (which is apparently what this guy is among other things)

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #573 on: September 23, 2015, 05:12:18 PM »

youre right.   FOX never touches the subject.

*gag*

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #574 on: September 23, 2015, 05:18:21 PM »
the issue is that they are operating their business in the public domain and have to follow all the laws just like everyone else
this particular hidden camera video could have been a real story had the the "offended party" chose to sue but I suspect he wasn't actually offended at all and I guess his point is that he found a Muslim who is as bigoted and ignorant of the law as his fellow fundie conservatives
just making a video and throwing it up on yours website and then complaining no one is treating it "seriously" is just stupid and honestly typical of right wing activist (which is apparently what this guy is among other things)

Wait, you don't think this Kentucky inbred was specifically targeted by activists?