Author Topic: Jimmy 'Superfly' Snuka Arrested for Murder ...  (Read 8413 times)

mr.turbo

• Getbig V
  • Team Freedom
Re: Jimmy 'Superfly' Snuka Arrested for Murder ...
« Reply #25 on: September 01, 2015, 08:07:40 PM »
Link?  Not saying it ain't true but not what it says above and why wouldn't the story above say that if that was the allegation? 

http://www.documentcloud.org/documents/708862-wrestler-jimmy-superfly-snuka-cold-case-nancy.html

;)
"

Dave D

• Getbig V
« Reply #26 on: September 01, 2015, 08:10:03 PM »

I'm not debating it's realness.... it's just fucking retarded.

Tell that to the sub 75 iq fan base......

I tried dude but you got  me.

Never1AShow

• Getbig V
  • World Record Holder in French Toast Diving
« Reply #27 on: September 01, 2015, 08:19:25 PM »
http://www.documentcloud.org/documents/708862-wrestler-jimmy-superfly-snuka-cold-case-nancy.html

;)

Thanks, buuuut.  This doesn't say there were multiple head wounds only multiple injuries.  This seems to actually say that there was only one blow to the head, which would be consistent with the gossip that he superflyd off the dresser on top of her cracking her skull into the headboard or something similar.

I hope the first witness is the Iron Sheik.

mr.turbo

• Getbig V
  • Team Freedom
« Reply #28 on: September 01, 2015, 08:24:27 PM »
Thanks, buuuut.  This doesn't say there were multiple head wounds only multiple injuries.  This seems to actually say that there was only one blow to the head, which would be consistent with the gossip that he superflyd off the dresser on top of her cracking her skull into the headboard or something similar.

ya I heard that story too but the report is quite clear about the multiplicity of the injuries to the head
"

knny187

• Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: September 01, 2015, 08:28:02 PM »
Snuka was one of my favorites.  He had one of the best built physiques of the day and the air he got off the top rope was unbelievable.

mr.turbo

• Getbig V
  • Team Freedom
« Reply #30 on: September 01, 2015, 08:36:56 PM »
"

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
« Reply #31 on: September 01, 2015, 08:41:31 PM »
LOL.  The set designers weren't even trying.

Watch his feet.  Like he still trying to pick up speed once he hit the wall. 

Fucking Kool Aid man he ain't.   

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #32 on: September 01, 2015, 08:50:15 PM »

Ya know, I think " wound" and "injuries" are interchangeable.

Never1AShow

• Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: September 01, 2015, 09:02:21 PM »
Ya know, I think " wound" and "injuries" are interchangeable.

Scalp facial and bodily bruises and abrasions.  Those are the other injuries.

Skylge

• Getbig IV
« Reply #34 on: September 02, 2015, 02:10:12 AM »
Killing your 23 year old girlfriend and then keeping your mouth shut for decades and hope to avoid prosecution. what a real man eh?
Hope this c*cks*cker gets the death penalty

hench

• Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: September 02, 2015, 03:11:43 AM »
And you didn't think to scoop it into a bottle to flog on ebay a few years down the line?
This dude worked out at my (well, I was a member) Powerhouse Gym in Toronto, Ontario, Canada, back in the early '90s. The WWF (as it then was) swung through town and all the wrestlers would get in some weight training there.

Snuka was gassed to the hills and VERY sweaty. In fact, the puddle of sweat he left on the seat of one particular machine was unlike anything I have seen before or since.

That's all I've got re: Superfly.

Gregzs

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #36 on: January 03, 2017, 05:46:41 PM »
Murder case dismissed against ex-wrestler 'Superfly' Snuka

http://www.msn.com/en-us/tv/news/murder-case-dismissed-against-ex-wrestler-superfly-snuka/ar-BBxRLS0?li=AA2qN5v

ALLENTOWN, Pa. (AP) A Pennsylvania judge on Tuesday dismissed the murder case against former pro wrestler Jimmy ''Superfly'' Snuka, saying he is not competent to stand trial in the 1983 death of his girlfriend.

The decision by Lehigh County Judge Kelly Banach comes a month after Snuka's lawyer told the court that his 73-year-old client has dementia, is in hospice care in Florida and has six months to live.

The retired WWE star was charged in 2015 with third-degree murder and involuntary manslaughter in the death of Nancy Argentino, whose body was found more than three decades earlier in their Whitehall Township hotel room.
Prosecutors allege she was beaten, while Snuka has maintained she died from a fall. Authorities reopened the investigation after The Morning Call newspaper raised questions about the case in 2013.

Banach had ruled last summer that Snuka was not competent to stand trial after his attorney argued the ex-athlete suffers from dementia, partly due to the head trauma sustained over a long career in the ring. Prosecutors countered that Snuka's brain shows normal signs of aging and suggested he might be feigning symptoms.

At a hearing last month to re-evaluate Snuka's mental fitness, his wife told the judge that the family struggles to keep him from leaving home during bouts of psychosis in which he thinks he's late for a wrestling match. Banach then took time to review Snuka's medical records before ruling.

On Tuesday, a spokeswoman for the district attorney's office said prosecutors are evaluating their options. Snuka's lawyer Robert Kirwan could not immediately be reached for comment.

Snuka, a native of Fiji who previously lived in Camden County, New Jersey, was known on the wrestling circuit for diving from the ropes.

jude2

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #37 on: January 03, 2017, 06:23:03 PM »
Still a great actor. ;)

Never1AShow

• Getbig V
« Reply #38 on: January 03, 2017, 06:54:45 PM »
Killing your 23 year old girlfriend and then keeping your mouth shut for decades and hope to avoid prosecution. what a real man eh?

He didn't keep shit shut, this was common knowledge around the area when it occurred back in the 80s, but it was attributed to accidental circumstances and skimmed over.

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #39 on: January 03, 2017, 09:42:03 PM »
Dude has no clue what happened. No witnesses.

muscleman-2013

• Getbig V
  • Team Trump
« Reply #40 on: January 03, 2017, 11:15:56 PM »
dirty cops at the time gave a fellow juice head a free pass for murder
Ψ

Skylge

• Getbig IV
« Reply #41 on: January 04, 2017, 04:27:03 AM »
Murder case dismissed against ex-wrestler 'Superfly' Snuka

http://www.msn.com/en-us/tv/news/murder-case-dismissed-against-ex-wrestler-superfly-snuka/ar-BBxRLS0?li=AA2qN5v

ALLENTOWN, Pa. (AP) A Pennsylvania judge on Tuesday dismissed the murder case against former pro wrestler Jimmy ''Superfly'' Snuka, saying he is not competent to stand trial in the 1983 death of his girlfriend.

The decision by Lehigh County Judge Kelly Banach comes a month after Snuka's lawyer told the court that his 73-year-old client has dementia, is in hospice care in Florida and has six months to live.

The retired WWE star was charged in 2015 with third-degree murder and involuntary manslaughter in the death of Nancy Argentino, whose body was found more than three decades earlier in their Whitehall Township hotel room.
Prosecutors allege she was beaten, while Snuka has maintained she died from a fall. Authorities reopened the investigation after The Morning Call newspaper raised questions about the case in 2013.

Banach had ruled last summer that Snuka was not competent to stand trial after his attorney argued the ex-athlete suffers from dementia, partly due to the head trauma sustained over a long career in the ring. Prosecutors countered that Snuka's brain shows normal signs of aging and suggested he might be feigning symptoms.

At a hearing last month to re-evaluate Snuka's mental fitness, his wife told the judge that the family struggles to keep him from leaving home during bouts of psychosis in which he thinks he's late for a wrestling match. Banach then took time to review Snuka's medical records before ruling.

On Tuesday, a spokeswoman for the district attorney's office said prosecutors are evaluating their options. Snuka's lawyer Robert Kirwan could not immediately be reached for comment.

Snuka, a native of Fiji who previously lived in Camden County, New Jersey, was known on the wrestling circuit for diving from the ropes.

The usual excuses, old and sick. Still a murderer and should be hanged

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
« Reply #42 on: January 04, 2017, 11:16:18 AM »

Well.... yeah.  Only an idiot would kill someone and then talk about it.   Shit, keep your  mouth shut and you got a chance at least.

Howard

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #43 on: January 04, 2017, 11:22:21 AM »
I think he should climb up on the table he's seated at in court.
Then, jump off like the ol' Superfly* and forearm smash the prosecuting attorney .

* It's more likely he'd shuffle over with his walker and fart dust at him.