Author Topic: RACHEL MADDOW DESTROYS ANOTHER REPUBLICAN NONSENSE CLAIM ABOUT OBAMA  (Read 4240 times)

Mclovin

• Getbig III
Re: RACHEL MADDOW DESTROYS ANOTHER REPUBLICAN NONSENSE CLAIM ABOUT OBAMA
« Reply #75 on: September 04, 2015, 06:25:43 PM »
She has her looney moments... Just like O'Reilly, Hannity, Matthews... They are all looney.
They are all just playing a character while on TV/radio and usually appeal to the least intelligent of both parties. Usually the people who are the most hardcore republicans or hardcore democrats are the least educated. Most smart people are somewhere in between the two ends of the spectrum because they are able to think for themselves and form their own opinions on various social and fiscal issues, instead of needing to be told what to believe by either the right or the left.

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #76 on: September 05, 2015, 10:16:32 AM »
They are all just playing a character while on TV/radio and usually appeal to the least intelligent of both parties. Usually the people who are the most hardcore republicans or hardcore democrats are the least educated. Most smart people are somewhere in between the two ends of the spectrum because they are able to think for themselves and form their own opinions on various social and fiscal issues, instead of needing to be told what to believe by either the right or the left.
I generally agree with your opinion in the case of Maddow she actually appeals to a more high functioning educated individual....someone who doesn't think or reason well would actually be turned off by her show....she talks fast , references things only those who follow politics really understand, and again sources all her material in the middle of her show

No way I would put her in the category of a Bill O'Reilly

George Whorewell

• Getbig V
  • TND
« Reply #77 on: September 05, 2015, 04:58:47 PM »
I generally agree with your opinion in the case of Maddow she actually appeals to a more high functioning educated individual....someone who doesn't think or reason well would actually be turned off by her show....she talks fast , references things only those who follow politics really understand, and again sources all her material in the middle of her show

No way I would put her in the category of a Bill O'Reilly

Translation:

OOOGA BOOGA BOOGA OOG OOG OOGABAG OOGA BOOGA OOOGA RAPE RAPE OOGA BOOGA

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #78 on: September 05, 2015, 07:46:27 PM »
Also Obama practically BEGGED the Republicans to tackle the issue and they refused...just sat on it in congress....so Obama made the decision for them

Why didn't Obama tackle the problem during his first two years, when the Dems ran all of Washington?

TuHolmes

• Getbig V
  • Darkness is fated to eventually be destroyed...
« Reply #79 on: September 05, 2015, 07:48:10 PM »
Why didn't Obama tackle the problem during his first two years, when the Dems ran all of Washington?

He prioritized the healthcare stuff.

Granted, I don't understand why it seems politicians can only do one thing at a time... As individuals we have to deal with stuff all the time... and often at the same time.

Congress basically handles one thing every year and they act like it's some kind of big deal.

Lazy fucks.

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #80 on: September 05, 2015, 07:52:24 PM »
they didn't want to piss off hispanics (romney only got 27% hisp vote, while bush got 44%).   They'll never win a prez election again with those kinda numbers.

they didn't want to piss off the base - Eric cantor got kicked to the curb by being the first major pro-amnesty canddiate.  the rest realized it's political suicide.

So rather than be strong on it, either way, they just STFU and yelled about obama.   It's like seeing a puppy drowining, and not wanting to piss off your kids, who love the puppy, by letting it drown... but not wanting to piss off the cat, who hates the puppy, by rescuing it... So you just let it drown and blame whoever left the damn door open to let the puppy in the pool, in ths first place.  Fail thru inaction.  

Reagan and Bush I won 3 landslides with about a third of the Latino vote.

Romney's latino numbers are immaterial. He got a bit less than normal but a slight bump in white voters would have put hi over the top.

The GOP needs to key on two demographics: working-class white males and older/married white women. If the GOP winner gets enough of those and about a third of the Latino vote (as normal), he/she wins it.

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #81 on: September 05, 2015, 07:57:48 PM »
He prioritized the healthcare stuff.

Granted, I don't understand why it seems politicians can only do one thing at a time... As individuals we have to deal with stuff all the time... and often at the same time.

Congress basically handles one thing every year and they act like it's some kind of big deal.

Lazy fucks.

The Dems just want to use this issue against the GOP and, unfortunately, the RINOs fall for it: hook, line, and sinker. And, unlike Obamacare, there would have been RINOs to help pass amnesty in the Senate.

Not to mention, they want illegals for cheap labor.

TuHolmes

• Getbig V
  • Darkness is fated to eventually be destroyed...
« Reply #82 on: September 05, 2015, 07:59:28 PM »
The Dems just want to use this issue against the GOP and, unfortunately, the RINOs fall for it: hook, line, and sinker. And, unlike Obamacare, there would have been RINOs to help pass amnesty in the Senate.

Not to mention, they want illegals for cheap labor.

All valid points.

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #83 on: September 06, 2015, 06:56:36 AM »

because he was dealing with things like...you know...the recession?....Obamacare?.....wall street and bank regulations?..etc....which was much more of a priority

you show up out of the blue just so I can destroy you again.

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #84 on: September 06, 2015, 11:41:39 AM »
because he was dealing with things like...you know...the recession?....Obamacare?.....wall street and bank regulations?..etc....which was much more of a priority

you show up out of the blue just so I can destroy you again.

That isn't possible because you've have never destroyed me at any time.

You're actually going to claim that Obama had NO time in two years to address amnesty, especially when passing it would have been far easier than passing ObamaCare (I.e. He would have had RINOs helping him with amnesty)?

You're actually going to claim that Obama was SOOOO busy that he and the Dems couldn't address this issue until AFTER the Dems lost the House?

George Whorewell

• Getbig V
  • TND
« Reply #85 on: September 06, 2015, 03:09:00 PM »

You're actually going to claim that Obama had NO time in two years to address amnesty, especially when passing it would have been far easier than passing ObamaCare (I.e. He would have had RINOs helping him with amnesty)?

You're actually going to claim that Obama was SOOOO busy that he and the Dems couldn't address this issue until AFTER the Dems lost the House?

MCWAY= Ben Carson

Andre= Jesse Jackson Jr.

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #86 on: September 07, 2015, 09:28:12 AM »

Dude..I don't have to tell you that politicians work on their campaign promises first when they get in and plus he had to deal with a recession.....but it really doesn't matter what the answer...you are anti-Obama and no matter what he did or does you would have a problem with it....lets leave it at that

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #87 on: September 08, 2015, 01:30:14 PM »
Dude..I don't have to tell you that politicians work on their campaign promises first when they get in and plus he had to deal with a recession.....but it really doesn't matter what the answer...you are anti-Obama and no matter what he did or does you would have a problem with it....lets leave it at that

Ummmm....one of Obama's campaign promises was "comprehensive immigration reform", aka amnesty. Yet, you're pointing out how Obama was pleading with the Republicans to pass something. The point you keep ducking is that he didn't NEED the GOP to pass it, during his first two years. He could have gone straight down party lines.....JUST AS HE DID WITH OBAMACARE.

But, he didn't. WHY?

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #88 on: September 08, 2015, 07:06:10 PM »
Ummmm....one of Obama's campaign promises was "comprehensive immigration reform", aka amnesty. Yet, you're pointing out how Obama was pleading with the Republicans to pass something. The point you keep ducking is that he didn't NEED the GOP to pass it, during his first two years. He could have gone straight down party lines.....JUST AS HE DID WITH OBAMACARE.

But, he didn't. WHY?

Congress often cannot focus on two bills at one time..LOL...it just wasn't on the radar at that time...really weird how you are focusing on that..its the Repubs who have been stalling in terms with coming up with a plan..he only had a majority for two years which is not a long time by Washington standards