Author Topic: "Stimulate, don't annihilate"  (Read 13703 times)

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
Re: "Stimulate, don't annihilate"
« Reply #25 on: September 02, 2015, 11:16:42 AM »
Video proof.

Not a chance in hell he ever did a single rep with 3 plates.

_aj_

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • The Return of the OG
« Reply #26 on: September 02, 2015, 11:18:20 AM »

Or will ever.

Uncle Joon

• Getbig IV
  • I'm back
« Reply #27 on: September 02, 2015, 11:19:42 AM »

what so special about pressing 315?
This year I am aiming for 405

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #28 on: September 02, 2015, 11:28:15 AM »
what so special about pressing 315?
This year I am aiming for 405

It's not special. You just don't have the physique that would result from such training. Not that one would have to be "big" to do it but you show no signs of having trained "hard" big or not.

And 4 plates is a world away from 3 plates. Many never reach it, no matter what. Could you ever bench 4 plates? Sure why not, but you don't love training enough, you will always create reasons for slacking off, "injuries" or what have you.

Nick Danger

• Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: September 02, 2015, 12:09:02 PM »
The Trainer >>> Joon

Dave D

• Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: September 02, 2015, 12:18:05 PM »

Once I am out of surgery and back into the whole training regime I will post whatever you want.

I think you need to focus on a solid strenght training protocal.
I have a feeling you do to much of the same shit over and over again without actually upping the weight on the bar.

Are you willing to try a training routine if I give it to you for 8 weeks and take it serious?
Not gonna bother unless u take it serious or take the piss, genuinely trying to help you out

While you're posting your 315 close grip video would you mind posting that 185# curl video as well.

Thanks a bunch,

Muh xoxo

SquatsRule

• Getbig IV
  • I am "teh sexy"
« Reply #31 on: September 02, 2015, 12:22:38 PM »
Hahahaha. I google searched "Uncle Junior Getbig" and this picture popped up.

S

_aj_

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • The Return of the OG
« Reply #32 on: September 02, 2015, 12:29:43 PM »
While you're posting your 315 close grip video would you mind posting that 185# curl video as well.

Thanks a bunch,

Muh xoxo

For Joon, these are both science fiction. But the 315# CGBP is probably worlds closer to reality than his 185# curl.

Azure

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #33 on: September 02, 2015, 12:41:51 PM »
its neither bullshit nor true it simply is irrelevant to the discussion of muscle hypertrophy which goes in this exact order.
1) Genetics
2) Genetic reponse to gear
3) Nutrition
4) Training
5) Rest/recovery

You have to bear in mind the reason  why the vast majority of emphasis in bodybuilding is usually based on training articles in the media or magazine publications is because it it is the most visible and "cool" part of the overal process. Essentially what sells magazines etc.

Having said that what Haney is saying makes perfect sense.

Imagine you have been training your shitty lagging triceps with 20 sets twice a week.
Then you train them for 40 sets twice a week.

And you realise the net difference in result after few months or even years is sweet fuck all.

Then why waste all that time in the gym. What exactly is that extra 20 sets doing for you? Nothing is the answer other than eating into your recovery

U need to do the least you can get away with because the least you can get away with in training is the most recovery you will get by default. Direct correlation between the two.

So what I am saying is it doesnt matter after while how u train it won't make no difference to your results because training is NOT what gets u the results in the first place or the most important thing

Wow smartest training response I've seen on getbig.....like ever.

Also the proof is in the pudding:  Haney won 8 times, can still walk without looking like he's 80, and is still very healthy and vibrant. 

Tennisballz

• Getbig IV
  • You CANNOT be serious!
« Reply #34 on: September 02, 2015, 12:44:15 PM »
Try it for a couple months.  If it works for you, great.  If not then discontinue.

Dave D

• Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: September 02, 2015, 12:45:15 PM »
For Joon, these are both science fiction. But the 315# CGBP is probably worlds closer to reality than his 185# curl.

I've seen some strange strength displays by guys you wouldn't even think trained, but I've also come to learn those who run their mouth do it for a reason.

This guy will post videos and images of every and anything that he thinks is noteworthy on this site, like some teenage girl, yet he has no videos of his amazing strength.......

Decent troll, I liked him better when he posted under his Trainer account.

Uncle Joon

• Getbig IV
  • I'm back
« Reply #36 on: September 02, 2015, 01:18:15 PM »

Not gonna turn this into about me again, believe as you will there are many reasons I can go into why you would be foolish to look at an ancient life time natty pic when I was not training and 160lb and be like this dude ain't shit etc....like I said pictures are very decieving as Sev and other have proved many times and I have been training on an off since I was 16 and was a serious MMA athelete and played for Arsenal under 16's.

Eitherway if you are intrested in improving your triceps I suggest next time you work them out you Facetime me and let me have a little look at what you are doing and see where I can add some input but like I said I doubt any type of training specifically on its own is going to improve your triceps in any meangingful way.

But knowing your doses etc in your case I would seriously suggest you focus more heavy and low reps rather than doing tons of volume because you are simply not taking enough gear or the right type of compounds for that kinda training to work for you.

I think you are at the stage where you either need to be content with what you have mass wise and just work on conditioning OR to take the decision to do a proper off season cycle and add some serious mass.

I know you are a family man and conscious about your health and thats smart and nothing wrong with that but simply there is no other way to make the kinda improvements u want. I think you have been on 250mg forever now and its only gonna go so far and you only take test.

I put on about 30lb of water, fat and bit of muscle on my first cycle but I was seriously disappointed.

It was only when I started stacking test, deca, dbol and significantly upped my doses that I got my arms up to 19's pumped.

I naturally have 16 inch arms natty anyway, after my first cycle they went up to 17.5's and when I added deca and dbol on subsequent cycles I got em to 19's, around 15 percent BF.  

_aj_

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • The Return of the OG
« Reply #37 on: September 02, 2015, 01:21:20 PM »
19's? Ni66a please.

BigRo

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Mystical Manspreading
« Reply #38 on: September 02, 2015, 01:23:17 PM »
haha if you had 19 inchers you would have taken at least one picture of them...show it!

_aj_

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • The Return of the OG
« Reply #39 on: September 02, 2015, 01:24:01 PM »
haha if you had 19 inchers you would have taken at least one picture of them...show it!

Haha! Amen!

Uncle Joon

• Getbig IV
  • I'm back
« Reply #40 on: September 02, 2015, 01:24:57 PM »
19's? Ni66a please.

Absolute true, the sole reason I hit 19's was because of Dbol and Deca
Not saying my arms were cut, somewhere between 15-17% BF
I would probably end up with 17.5-18's if sub 10 %

Either way my point is drugs and diet is what makes all the difference not so much training.

When natty my arms would never budge over 16's no matter what I did, after my first cycle they went to 17.5 within 3 months.
Then when I added the Deca and Dbol they blew up to 19's pumped.

Now that I am not training and off gear for long ass time they are probably around 15.5

Dave D

• Getbig V
« Reply #41 on: September 02, 2015, 01:27:02 PM »
Not gonna turn this into about me again, believe as you will there are many reasons I can go into why you would be foolish to look at an ancient life time natty pic when I was not training and 160lb and be like this dude ain't shit etc....like I said pictures are very decieving as Sev and other have proved many times and I have been training on an off since I was 16 and was a serious MMA athelete and played for Arsenal under 16's.

Eitherway if you are intrested in improving your triceps I suggest next time you work them out you Facetime me and let me have a little look at what you are doing and see where I can add some input but like I said I doubt any type of training specifically on its own is going to improve your triceps in any meangingful way.

But knowing your doses etc in your case I would seriously suggest you focus more heavy and low reps rather than doing tons of volume because you are simply not taking enough gear or the right type of compounds for that kinda training to work for you.

I think you are at the stage where you either need to be content with what you have mass wise and just work on conditioning OR to take the decision to do a proper off season cycle and add some serious mass.

I know you are a family man and conscious about your health and thats smart and nothing wrong with that but simply there is no other way to make the kinda improvements u want. I think you have been on 250mg forever now and its only gonna go so far and you only take test.

I put on about 30lb of water, fat and bit of muscle on my first cycle but I was seriously disappointed.

It was only when I started stacking test, deca, dbol and significantly upped my doses that I got my arms up to 19's pumped.

I naturally have 16 inch arms natty anyway, after my first cycle they went up to 17.5's and when I added deca and dbol on subsequent cycles I got em to 19's, around 15 percent BF.  

Yeah.......... typical getbigger here, we've got the millions, the pro athlete, MMA fighter, and elite bodybuilding genetics, everything checks out.

Hey im out of the loop, how's the lawsuit against BigMC?

_aj_

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • The Return of the OG
« Reply #42 on: September 02, 2015, 01:28:28 PM »
- 185# barbell curl "for reps"
- 315# close-grip bench
- 19" arms

Man, you don't give up, huh? Just pure unadulterated bullshit. All of it.

Like BigRo says, if you had legit 19's, even fat ones, we'd have seen a pic. Anybody seen a pic of Joon's 19" bis? Anybody? Bueller?

BigRo

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Mystical Manspreading
« Reply #43 on: September 02, 2015, 01:30:07 PM »
training is just as important.

Dr Dutch

• Getbig V
  • The Incredible Dr Dutch
« Reply #44 on: September 02, 2015, 01:31:05 PM »
its neither bullshit nor true it simply is irrelevant to the discussion of muscle hypertrophy which goes in this exact order.
1) Genetics
2) Genetic reponse to gear3) Nutrition
4) Training
5) Rest/recovery

This one.....

kreator

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #45 on: September 02, 2015, 01:31:39 PM »

will they be there to carry the casket? think not ...

Dr Dutch

• Getbig V
  • The Incredible Dr Dutch
« Reply #46 on: September 02, 2015, 01:32:29 PM »
Roelly gaat ervoor !

ritch

• Getbig V
« Reply #47 on: September 02, 2015, 01:39:45 PM »

will they be there to carry the casket? think not ...

Drives the women wild! Wait a minute, there are none in that shot. :(
?

Dave D

• Getbig V
« Reply #48 on: September 02, 2015, 01:42:27 PM »
This one.....

Has there ever been an (documented) instance where someone had great genetics to build muscle without drugs but once they added them it didn't do much?

swanzi85

• Getbig II
« Reply #49 on: September 02, 2015, 01:46:44 PM »
I actually agree with what he's saying for the most part minus the heavy reps for triceps. Pump workouts have done wonders for my arms and shoulders. I can close grip 275 for 8-12 fresh and 225 for the same at the end of an arm workout. For me moderate weight for higher volume has been golden if not for the injurie prevention alone.  Snap chats to the gf  8)