Author Topic: "Stimulate, don't annihilate"  (Read 13705 times)

Dr Dutch

• Getbig V
  • The Incredible Dr Dutch
Re: "Stimulate, don't annihilate"
« Reply #50 on: September 02, 2015, 01:47:39 PM »
All bro science I'm afraid......

Simple Simon

« Reply #51 on: September 02, 2015, 01:50:11 PM »
Not gonna turn this into about me again, believe as you will there are many reasons I can go into why you would be foolish to look at an ancient life time natty pic when I was not training and 160lb and be like this dude ain't shit etc....like I said pictures are very decieving as Sev and other have proved many times and I have been training on an off since I was 16 and was a serious MMA athelete and played for Arsenal under 16's.

Eitherway if you are intrested in improving your triceps I suggest next time you work them out you Facetime me and let me have a little look at what you are doing and see where I can add some input but like I said I doubt any type of training specifically on its own is going to improve your triceps in any meangingful way.

But knowing your doses etc in your case I would seriously suggest you focus more heavy and low reps rather than doing tons of volume because you are simply not taking enough gear or the right type of compounds for that kinda training to work for you.

I think you are at the stage where you either need to be content with what you have mass wise and just work on conditioning OR to take the decision to do a proper off season cycle and add some serious mass.

I know you are a family man and conscious about your health and thats smart and nothing wrong with that but simply there is no other way to make the kinda improvements u want. I think you have been on 250mg forever now and its only gonna go so far and you only take test.

I put on about 30lb of water, fat and bit of muscle on my first cycle but I was seriously disappointed.

It was only when I started stacking test, deca, dbol and significantly upped my doses that I got my arms up to 19's pumped.

I naturally have 16 inch arms natty anyway, after my first cycle they went up to 17.5's and when I added deca and dbol on subsequent cycles I got em to 19's, around 15 percent BF.  

Beautifully subtle.  ;)

swanzi85

• Getbig II
« Reply #52 on: September 02, 2015, 01:50:21 PM »
In my opinion it's who gives a fuck ;D. I didn't win the genetic lottery so I smoke weed, lift and have fun while doing it. Stupid #gainz bd mentality these days. Mostly fat fucks

Stephano

• Getbig IV
« Reply #53 on: September 02, 2015, 01:53:04 PM »
- 185# barbell curl "for reps"
- 315# close-grip bench
- 19" arms

Man, you don't give up, huh? Just pure unadulterated bullshit. All of it.

Like BigRo says, if you had legit 19's, even fat ones, we'd have seen a pic. Anybody seen a pic of Joon's 19" bis? Anybody? Bueller?

It's all in his imagination.  Don't get all worked up over it.  We should all simply assume that everything Joon says is total bullshit, unless we've got very strong proof to the contrary.

swanzi85

• Getbig II
« Reply #54 on: September 02, 2015, 01:59:59 PM »
 ;)

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #55 on: September 02, 2015, 02:27:14 PM »
that's a pretty good statement, coz if you annihilate then you won't be able to recover from it

if you're in tune with your body you'll pretty much know when to call it quits during a training session

Nails

• Getbig V
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsi5VTzJpPw
« Reply #56 on: September 02, 2015, 02:28:17 PM »
that's a pretty good statement, coz if you annihilate then you won't be able to recover from it

if you're in tune with your body you'll pretty much know when to call it quits during a training session

first, i will stimulate that ass ,then i will Annihilate it   :P :P

Uncle Joon

• Getbig IV
  • I'm back
« Reply #57 on: September 02, 2015, 02:28:52 PM »
Beautifully subtle.  ;)

Email Tony Hacket from Arsenal FC under my old name and ask him.
It's only stupid weightlifiting that took me away from a major carear in the premiership.

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #58 on: September 02, 2015, 02:32:02 PM »
Joon = Broscience = knows nothing at all about hypertrophy!

Uncle Joon

• Getbig IV
  • I'm back
« Reply #59 on: September 02, 2015, 02:35:44 PM »
Joon = Broscience = knows nothing at all about hypertrophy!

Calm down Mick Jagger it's only a bicep machine not a space suit

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #60 on: September 02, 2015, 02:46:41 PM »

first, i will stimulate that ass ,then i will Annihilate it   :P :P

;D ;D ;D

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
  • Ron crowned me King because I always deliver.
« Reply #61 on: September 02, 2015, 02:54:26 PM »

The suicide vests are just out of view.

WalterWhite

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #62 on: September 02, 2015, 03:04:34 PM »
Just bullshit.

Should have joined me at the Zoo today for chest. First exercise is 5X20 incline flies. Once those 100 reps are out of the way the chest workout begins. :D

Everyone seems to discuss the volume of gear vs changing up esters. I think changing up is as important and how much and can actually keep doses down.

If you are taking 250 up it to 500 or even 750 and enjoy the bloat. Instead lower it and add 400 to 600 of Eq or Deca.

mr.turbo

• Getbig V
  • Team Freedom
« Reply #63 on: September 02, 2015, 03:04:45 PM »
still waiting on the definition of "intensity" so that I can understand what everyone is discussing
"

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #64 on: September 02, 2015, 03:10:41 PM »
Calm down Mick Jagger it's only a bicep machine not a space suit

Specific exercises make a big difference. Not that someone who can't get results would know or appreciate.

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #65 on: September 02, 2015, 03:21:52 PM »
Specific exercises make a big difference. Not that someone who can't get results would know or appreciate.

Who got results following your instruction? Give an example.  8)

Uncle Joon

• Getbig IV
  • I'm back
« Reply #66 on: September 02, 2015, 03:54:02 PM »

Could you explain to me then if you would be so kind enough to do so kind sir why it was when you were moving furniture around few months ago you stated on here "I have never had such intense doms in my biceps carrying that furniture" or words to similar effect if indeed as you so vehemently claim that it is in fact and I quote "specific exercises" that make a "big difference" and there is absolutely nothing specific about carrying furniture.

Why do you need a space machine to work your arms exactly?
I bet you are a Star Trek fan aren't you??

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #67 on: September 02, 2015, 04:07:48 PM »

This is the only machine that could achieve hypertrophy!

X

Sokolsky

• Getbig IV
  • Sensory receptors succumb

Coffeed

• Getbig IV
  • Athletes representative for Grifted Nutrition.
« Reply #69 on: September 02, 2015, 04:34:17 PM »
Intensity builds immensity!

Does anyone here use waxy maize anymore? Take 55g of that post workout and .5g/kg intra-workout and you will blow up.

Stack it with German kreakic and you'll be adding zero's to your bench press and bank account.

jugheadjones

« Reply #70 on: September 02, 2015, 05:38:11 PM »
I don't understand how anyone can get any satisfaction out of light weight high volume training. I like the idea of progressively throwing up larger amounts of weight for lower reps because it simply feels better to be stronger. Being strong is fun, using the 20 pound dumbells for a bunch of reps seems silly and weak. Im just of the thought that the gym is for moving a lot of weight.

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
« Reply #71 on: September 02, 2015, 06:02:15 PM »
I don't understand how anyone can get any satisfaction out of light weight high volume training. I like the idea of progressively throwing up larger amounts of weight for lower reps because it simply feels better to be stronger. Being strong is fun, using the 20 pound dumbells for a bunch of reps seems silly and weak. Im just of the thought that the gym is for moving a lot of weight.

Y

jugheadjones

« Reply #72 on: September 02, 2015, 06:05:02 PM »

no not really, I just like to be progressive in the gym and keep working up heavier.

_aj_

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • The Return of the OG
« Reply #73 on: September 02, 2015, 06:05:14 PM »

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
« Reply #74 on: September 02, 2015, 06:18:22 PM »