Author Topic: Melania Trump  (Read 33389 times)

Al Doggity

• Getbig V
  • Old School Gemini
Re: Melania Trump
« Reply #100 on: August 06, 2016, 08:22:14 PM »
http://occupydemocrats.com/2016/08/06/busted-investigation-finds-melania-previously-married-possible-bigamy/

Note the source is a liberal site.

Source noted. The Daily News, People and The Daily Meal have all run long features on the possibility of Melania having been married before Trump. Melania released a statement in which she claimed she was in full-compliance with immigration laws at all times. She notably did not mention whether or not she was married previously.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #101 on: August 06, 2016, 08:25:31 PM »
Is it true that it was found that her college degree was fake???????

Is it true that they never found Obama's college degree?

*i don't think you want to go down that road

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #102 on: August 06, 2016, 08:37:48 PM »

I think you're talking about his transcripts, not his degree?   

Do you know the difference between the two?   

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #103 on: August 06, 2016, 08:39:11 PM »
Source noted. The Daily News, People and The Daily Meal have all run long features on the possibility of Melania having been married before Trump. Melania released a statement in which she claimed she was in full-compliance with immigration laws at all times. She notably did not mention whether or not she was married previously.

In an interview with Larry King Live in 2005 Melania Trump said that she had never been married before meeting Donald Trump.

http://www.univision.com/univision-news/politics/questions-raised-about-melanias-marriage-history

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #104 on: August 06, 2016, 08:42:07 PM »
I think you're talking about his transcripts, not his degree?   

Do you know the difference between the two?   

Yeah, probably better than you but since we haven't seen either it doesn't matter.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #105 on: August 06, 2016, 08:47:11 PM »
Yeah, probably better than you but since we haven't seen either it doesn't matter.

You are saying we have never seen Trump's degree, Coach?

Again, do you understand what you're saying here?  The transcript is a piece of paper listing coursework, dates, and grades - and we haven't been shown that.  the DEGREE you say we haven't seen - Um...

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #106 on: August 06, 2016, 11:58:48 PM »

Again, do you understand what you're saying here?  The transcript is a piece of paper listing coursework, dates, and grades - and we haven't been shown that.  the DEGREE you say we haven't seen - Um...

Nice try Saul. Show me proof of Obama's transcripts from any school he's attended then show us the JD he supposedly earned.

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
« Reply #107 on: August 07, 2016, 06:44:54 AM »

Why not go down that road?  It's amusing to watch you whine about imaginary stuff like this that only your retarded ass actually believes.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #108 on: August 07, 2016, 07:10:49 AM »
Nice try Saul. Show me proof of Obama's transcripts from any school he's attended then show us the JD he supposedly earned.

you said 'degree'.

Are you now changing it to 'transcripts' since I explained the difference to you?

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
« Reply #109 on: August 07, 2016, 06:21:54 PM »
you said 'degree'.

Are you now changing it to 'transcripts' since I explained the difference to you?

Joe never graduated from college.  He doesn't know the difference between degrees and transcripts.

Las Vegas

• Getbig V
  • ! Repent or Perish !
« Reply #110 on: August 07, 2016, 06:35:05 PM »
Infiltration Agent "Obama"/Cokehead/Worthless Shit/General Scumbag

::)  ::)  ::)

Why us?

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #111 on: August 07, 2016, 06:59:25 PM »
Joe never graduated from college.  He doesn't know the difference between degrees and transcripts.

Coach, do you understand the difference?

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #112 on: August 07, 2016, 07:06:32 PM »

Again, do you understand what you're saying here?  The transcript is a piece of paper listing coursework, dates, and grades - and we haven't been shown that.  the DEGREE you say we haven't seen - Um...

He shakes hands like a twink.

He even shakes hands like a think.

Al Doggity

• Getbig V
  • Old School Gemini
« Reply #113 on: August 07, 2016, 09:14:31 PM »
Coach, do you understand the difference?

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #114 on: August 07, 2016, 09:46:41 PM »
you said 'degree'.

You can't access a persons transcripts. Its impossible. When I need to order my transcripts, I have to give my social security number, address, phone number, and full name. How would it be possible to gain access to Obamas transcripts? The only way is if he would release the transcript himself. Harvard is not going to release Obamas JD transcript to the general public, and face a huge liability issue--transcripts are not public record.  I thought this was obvious to most people.  ??? ???
X

TuHolmes

• Getbig V
  • Darkness is fated to eventually be destroyed...
« Reply #115 on: August 07, 2016, 09:54:03 PM »
You can't access a persons transcripts. Its impossible. When I need to order my transcripts, I have to give my social security number, address, phone number, and full name. How would it be possible to gain access to Obamas transcripts? The only way is if he would release the transcript himself. Harvard is not going to release Obamas JD transcript to the general public, and face a huge liability issue--transcripts are not public record.  I thought this was obvious to most people.  ??? ???

Yes. Those of us who have went to college, or had children go, realize that these are private records.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #116 on: August 07, 2016, 09:56:55 PM »
Yes. Those of us who have went to college, or had children go, realize that these are private records.

coach,

now that we've explained the difference between a degree and transcripts, and you realize these transcripts are not public record...

Do you want to change your demand for his "degree"?

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #117 on: August 07, 2016, 09:57:44 PM »

The only two ways I would imagine his transcripts being released is 1 of 3 ways:

1) The university system online is hacked and people find his transcript

2) Obama fills out the appropriate paperwork, receives his transcript, and posts them for everyone to see

3) Obama signs a waiver, which allows Harvard to publish his transcript.

However, option 3 seems highly implausible, since no university would publish someones records, even with their permission. The only viable choice is option 2.
X

TuHolmes

• Getbig V
« Reply #118 on: August 07, 2016, 10:00:32 PM »
The only two ways I would imagine his transcripts being released is 1 of 3 ways:

1) The university system online is hacked and people find his transcript

2) Obama fills out the appropriate paperwork, receives his transcript, and posts them for everyone to see

3) Obama signs a waiver, which allows Harvard to publish his transcript.

However, option 3 seems highly implausible, since no university would publish someones records, even with their permission. The only viable choice is option 2.

That is the only realistic one. Harvard may not even have those records computerized to be honest. They may be paper only.

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #119 on: August 07, 2016, 10:00:43 PM »

240, I'd like to offer a slight correction. Transcripts ALSO include the students area of study and their degree (as well as coursework, dates, and grades).
X

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #120 on: August 07, 2016, 10:03:09 PM »
240 and Tu Holmes,

The Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act (FERPA) (20 U.S.C. § 1232g; 34 CFR Part 99) is a Federal law that protects the privacy of student education records. The law applies to all schools that receive funds under an applicable program of the U.S. Department of Education.

This obviously includes transcripts (academic record).
X

TuHolmes

• Getbig V
« Reply #121 on: August 07, 2016, 10:05:49 PM »
240 and Tu Holmes,

The Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act (FERPA) (20 U.S.C. § 1232g; 34 CFR Part 99) is a Federal law that protects the privacy of student education records. The law applies to all schools that receive funds under an applicable program of the U.S. Department of Education.

This obviously includes transcripts (academic record).

Good information. Thanks!!

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #122 on: August 07, 2016, 10:28:27 PM »

Unless you're running for President. But i guess if a dem called for it and the repub didn't turn it over it would be another story. Do you have to make them public, no but at least provide proof that he went. No one gives a shit (execpt the dems) what his legit transcripts say. The problem is no one can find them.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #123 on: August 07, 2016, 10:32:36 PM »
coach,

now that we've explained the difference between a degree and transcripts, and you realize these transcripts are not public record...

Do you want to change your demand for his "degree"?

I know the differnce smart ass.

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #124 on: August 07, 2016, 10:34:24 PM »
Unless you're running for President. But i guess if a dem called for it and the repub didn't turn it over it would be another story. Do you have to make them public, no but at least provide proof that he went. No one gives a shit (execpt the dems) what his legit transcripts say. The problem is no one can find them.

But why are you asking 240 to provide the transcript? Its a stupid request. 240 DOES NOT have access to Obamas transcripts records. It falls on Obama to make his transcripts public record. You're wrong. You assumed that transcripts were public record, and since there was no public record of his transcript, he must not have attended. There is no public record of his transcript because its confidential information. I don't care if Obama attended JD school, but even if he did, no one would know unless he made the transcript public. The reason no one could find them is because they are confidential. Where would someone go to look? The only person that can find his record and make it public is Obama. The same way that no one could find my educational records or any other persons.

This is not so difficult to understand.  :-\ :-\ I kind of feel like Im in the thread where I taught you how to post youtube videos (Delete the "s") and you still got it wrong.  :-\ :-\

X