Author Topic: Melania Trump  (Read 33098 times)

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
Re: Melania Trump
« Reply #175 on: August 08, 2016, 11:22:25 PM »
Interesting. My family plan went from $426 to $1238 per month. It's great that I get to pay for someone that doesn't have the drive to succeed so others can pay for them and their kids. Yeah, I'm speaking to you. Sorry if the facts hurt.

Are you intoxicated?  My cost was $208 every paycheck in 2015.  In 2016 it is $203.  Is your insurance employer based?  Or do you buy your own?  Either way, you lying about something.  Perhaps the plan that cost you $426 and covered nothing became obsolete because of the fact that it didn't insure shit?  If your paying $1238 a month, then you are either making really good money or are too stupid to check to see what kind of subsidy you qualify for or perhaps you're too stubborn/stupid to look on the "Obamacare" exchange.  Wish I could help you, but you know the saying:  you can't fix stupid.  Yes, I am speaking directly to you.  Just trying to help.

timfogarty

• Getbig V
  • @fogartyTim on twitter
« Reply #176 on: August 09, 2016, 01:02:58 AM »
Really - what was michelle succesful in business wise? 

Ok, not business, but certainly a successful professional.  She is a lawyer, having graduated from Harvard Law.

After law school, Michelle worked as an associate in the Chicago branch of the firm Sidley Austin, in the area of marketing and intellectual property.

In 1991, Michelle decided to leave corporate law and pursue a career in public service, working as an assistant to Mayor Richard Daley and then as the assistant commissioner of planning and development for the City of Chicago.

In 1993, she became executive director for the Chicago office of Public Allies, a nonprofit leadership-training program that helped young adults develop skills for future careers in the public sector.

In 1996, Michelle joined the University of Chicago as associate dean of student services, developing the school’s first community-service program. Beginning in 2002, she worked for the University of Chicago Hospitals, as executive director of community relations and external affairs.

In May 2005, Michelle was appointed vice president for community and external affairs at the University of Chicago Medical Center, where she continued to work part-time until shortly before her husband's inauguration as president. She also served as a board member for the prestigious Chicago Council on Global Affairs.

Las Vegas

• Getbig V
  • ! Repent or Perish !
« Reply #177 on: August 09, 2016, 10:03:56 AM »
People who claim "I am for the middle class" while supporting a candidate who wants to give tax breaks to the rich, deregulate wall street, and get rid of the estate tax (which currently exempts the first $11 million) are foolish beyond belief.

And yes, Clinton is only marginally better.

She's much worse, actually, because she won't do so much as admit the trouble with our immigration practices.  We'll soon be left with all these many people who have nothing to do but suffer.  It will be our responsibility to deal with.  Let's not pretend the wealthy will bother to do anything but laugh as it occurs, either, even though they are the ones creating it (with your help, Tim).

His third wife.  Just think the reaction if Obama had five kids from three wives.  The biggest hypocrites are the family values crowd.

Regarding Trump and gay rights, I mentioned before that Trump attended the (same sex) wedding of a friend of mine, Jordan, the son of Steven Roth, one of the five Steves onTrump's new economic team.

Blacks with an accurate compass would be the first to have a strong reaction to it, and we know exactly why.

TuHolmes

• Getbig V
  • Darkness is fated to eventually be destroyed...
« Reply #178 on: August 09, 2016, 10:12:13 AM »
She's much worse, actually, because she won't do so much as admit the trouble with our immigration practices.  We'll soon be left with all these many people who have nothing to do but suffer.  It will be our responsibility to deal with.  Let's not pretend the wealthy will bother to do anything but laugh as it occurs, either, even though they are the ones creating it (with your help, Tim).

Blacks with an accurate compass would be the first to have a strong reaction to it, and we know exactly why.

Would you mind clarifying this highlighted part?

Las Vegas

• Getbig V
  • ! Repent or Perish !
« Reply #179 on: August 09, 2016, 10:18:00 AM »
Would you mind clarifying this highlighted part?

Because the fact is, ghetto behavior says it's normal and acceptable to produce children without taking responsibility for it.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #180 on: August 09, 2016, 10:19:44 AM »
Because the fact is, ghetto behavior says it's normal and acceptable to produce children without taking responsibility for it.

They make the rest of take responsibility for their inability to keep it zipped.

TuHolmes

• Getbig V
  • Darkness is fated to eventually be destroyed...
« Reply #181 on: August 09, 2016, 10:22:35 AM »

Ah..

Yes. Agreed. That is a huge problem with the black community.

Las Vegas

• Getbig V
  • ! Repent or Perish !
« Reply #182 on: August 09, 2016, 10:27:02 AM »
They make the rest of take responsibility for their inability to keep it zipped.

I remember when Obama took office and there was a surge in males trying to show responsibility, but it looks like that disappeared just as quickly.

Btw, funny how their hero is all about flooding the country with Mexicans, Central Americans, Chinese, and on and on.  All to the end that Blacks can't catch a break for shit.

A little OT, but Obama reminds me of some sort of Asian, anyway.  He doesn't look at all like any mulatto I've seen.  Wouldn't surprise me if he didn't have a connection with them in the first place.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #183 on: August 09, 2016, 10:32:34 AM »
I remember when Obama took office and there was a surge in males trying to show responsibility, but it looks like that disappeared just as quickly.

Btw, funny how their hero is all about flooding the country with Mexicans, Central Americans, Chinese, and on and on.  All to the end that Blacks can't catch a break for shit.

A little OT, but Obama reminds me of some sort of Asian, anyway.  He doesn't look at all like any mulatto I've seen.  Wouldn't surprise me if he didn't have a connection with them in the first place.

O-twink is gay and was raised by a Tranny in Indonesia and brought up in a muslim school.  Its amazing, and quite laughable and hilarious,  how American blacks have associated him with them.  He has as much in common w Andre and Benny as i do.   

Las Vegas

• Getbig V
  • ! Repent or Perish !
« Reply #184 on: August 09, 2016, 10:39:22 AM »
O-twink is gay and was raised by a Tranny in Indonesia and brought up in a muslim school.  Its amazing, and quite laughable and hilarious,  how American blacks have associated him with them.  He has as much in common w Andre and Benny as i do.   

Yeah, exactly.  The utter stupidity of them blindly backing this guy, is actually terrifying to watch.  Hasn't it occurred to them how vulnerable it makes the nation, to do things so thoughtlessly?

Fact is, they were punked.  Hard.  Only consolation is that Hillary's woman-card was weakened in the process.  We know "electing a woman" will pan out just as worthlessly as "electing a person of color", if said individuals suck just the same.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #185 on: August 09, 2016, 12:39:11 PM »
Interesting. My family plan went from $426 to $1238 per month. It's great that I get to pay for someone that doesn't have the drive to succeed so others can pay for them and their kids. Yeah, I'm speaking to you. Sorry if the facts hurt.

Work for someone else.  If as a self-employed person, you are paying only $1,238 a month for full family health insurance, you're rates are not that bad.

These are examples of what family health care costs were on average a year ago.

Employer paid:

Annual premiums for employer-sponsored family health coverage reached $17,545 this year, up 4 percent from last year, with workers on average paying $4,955 towards the cost of their coverage, according to the Kaiser Family Foundation/Health Research & Education Trust 2015 Employer Health Benefits Survey.Sep 22, 2015

Individual health insurance:

Average premiums and deductibles nationwide unsubsidized shoppers: Premiums for individual coverage averaged $286 per month while premiums for family plans averaged $727 per month. The average annual deductible for individual plans was $4,120 and the average deductible for family plans was $7,760.Sep 28, 2015

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #186 on: August 09, 2016, 12:40:33 PM »
Are you intoxicated?  My cost was $208 every paycheck in 2015.  In 2016 it is $203.  Is your insurance employer based?  Or do you buy your own?  Either way, you lying about something.  Perhaps the plan that cost you $426 and covered nothing became obsolete because of the fact that it didn't insure shit?  If your paying $1238 a month, then you are either making really good money or are too stupid to check to see what kind of subsidy you qualify for or perhaps you're too stubborn/stupid to look on the "Obamacare" exchange.  Wish I could help you, but you know the saying:  you can't fix stupid.  Yes, I am speaking directly to you.  Just trying to help.

Coach is self-employed.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #187 on: August 09, 2016, 12:42:49 PM »
Mine has skyrocketed.  Obamacare sucks. 

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #188 on: August 09, 2016, 12:43:49 PM »

They take it out of your monthly prison stipend - that doesnt count.  Secondly - not everyone wants welfare like you do. 

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #189 on: August 09, 2016, 08:29:10 PM »
They take it out of your monthly prison stipend - that doesnt count.  Secondly - not everyone wants welfare like you do. 

Whatever you need to tell yourself, midget.