Author Topic: Syria refugee pulls his own wife and baby onto train tracks in Hungary!  (Read 8594 times)

affeman

• Getbig V
  • Rusty Trombone looks like an abortion in a thong

gmflex

• Getbig V
  • The Empire lives...you rebel scum!!!
Re: Syria refugee pulls his own wife and baby onto train tracks in Hungary!
« Reply #1 on: September 04, 2015, 05:41:43 AM »
What a moron..
The police should of beat the shit out of him...

Europe

• Getbig IV
« Reply #2 on: September 04, 2015, 05:46:45 AM »
publicity stunt by that moslem, to create drama & attention in order to attain empathy and get a free green card in a European country.

I'm sure politicians will stand in line to help these just to get points!!

Twaddle

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: September 04, 2015, 05:47:53 AM »
WTF is wrong with these pussy cops?   ???

Yamcha

• Getbig V
  • Fundie
« Reply #4 on: September 04, 2015, 06:23:40 AM »
WTF is wrong with these pussy cops?   ???

They are European; over here in 'merica, we shoot first then ask questions.
a

Twaddle

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: September 04, 2015, 06:47:33 AM »

At least give that guy a good billyclub beating.   :-\

Slapper

• Getbig V
  • Vincit qui se vincit
« Reply #6 on: September 04, 2015, 06:58:16 AM »
You guys know why they're doing this right? These folks are being told that Germany and other European countries are willing to provide them with asylum status, and that status comes with a 1,000 Euro Pension + living arrangements.

Everyone is being played like morons.

What I find inexplicable is how easy these folks put their kids in harms way. That kid that was found at a beach in Turkey... Firstly, I would never put my kids in a boat with a risk of capsizing. Secondly, I would NEVER let go of my kid in a situation like that. If he drowns, I drown with him.

Inexplicably... this moron of a father now goes back to Syria to make funeral arrangements... THIS PISSES THE FUCK OUT OF ME!

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
  • Pretty sure he isn't in Ibiza getting the girls
« Reply #7 on: September 04, 2015, 07:00:21 AM »

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #8 on: September 04, 2015, 07:00:43 AM »

If that was American cops, three people would have been dead (husband, wife, and kid). They probably would have found a random dog to kill too. American cops like killing dogs.

I give the utmost respect to many European cops who can diffuse situations without emptying their clip into someone. Kudos to them!

AJ to respond to this post in 3.......2..........1.... ........  :D :D ;D ;D
X

Slapper

• Getbig V
  • Vincit qui se vincit
« Reply #9 on: September 04, 2015, 07:09:42 AM »
If that was American cops, three people would have been dead (husband, wife, and kid). They probably would have found a random dog to kill too. American cops like killing dogs.

I give the utmost respect to many European cops who can diffuse situations without emptying their clip into someone. Kudos to them!

AJ to respond to this post in 3.......2..........1.... ........  :D :D ;D ;D

I would beat the shit out of the father like swat!

He's putting his own fucking kid in danger! The kid's crying... Mother uttering "I no wanna go back to camp". Mother fucker! Are you telling me a camp run by the Red Cross is worse than the train tracks? I've heard that many of these "refugees" are having "issues" with the Red Cross' red cross... This is surreal. Why don't they stay in Turkey or go to Saudi Arabia if religion is so important to them?

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #10 on: September 04, 2015, 07:13:07 AM »
I would beat the shit out of the father like swat!

He's putting his own fucking kid in danger! The kid's crying... Mother uttering "I no wanna go back to camp". Mother fucker! Are you telling me a camp run by the Red Cross is worse than the train tracks? I've heard that many of these "refugees" are having "issues" with the Red Cross' red cross... This is surreal. Why don't they stay in Turkey or go to Saudi Arabia if religion is so important to them?

The father, of course.

I am saying that the cops would have found a reason to use excessive force with the wife and kid, then find a dog to kill too. Yet, they still found a way to remove the father. Though, I would not have blamed them for using force against the father. Rightfully so.

The cops would have said something like, "I felt threatened by the 3 year old. I needed to eliminate the threat."

X

Nirvana

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: September 04, 2015, 07:18:31 AM »
Religion of peace  ::)

Nails

• Getbig V
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsi5VTzJpPw
« Reply #12 on: September 04, 2015, 07:21:06 AM »
What a homo

ritch

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: September 04, 2015, 08:34:06 AM »
And this is why I don't watch the news...
?

MAXX

• Getbig V
  • MAGA
« Reply #14 on: September 04, 2015, 08:38:21 AM »
fucking trash

do like Donald Trump said and build a great wall

then you make them pay for it  8)

SquidVicious

• Getbig IV
« Reply #15 on: September 04, 2015, 09:53:39 AM »
fucking trash

do like Donald Trump said and build a great wall

then you make them pay for it  8)
And build it.

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
  • Pretty sure he isn't in Ibiza getting the girls

Conker

• Getbig IV
  • looks like you went for the overcooked potato look
« Reply #17 on: September 04, 2015, 10:11:24 AM »
well if the US and co hadn't stirred things up, financed and armed the so called "rebels" in syria, we probably wouldn't have all these people fleeing the bloody civil war there.

roosters coming home to roost.

Slapper

• Getbig V
  • Vincit qui se vincit
« Reply #18 on: September 04, 2015, 10:51:59 AM »
well if the US and co hadn't stirred things up, financed and armed the so called "rebels" in syria, we probably wouldn't have all these people fleeing the bloody civil war there.

roosters coming home to roost.

Oh please, we just gave them guns, they just have to pull the trigger. And no one had to show them how to do that.

The Middle East became a brutal place with Islam, and although we're pouring gasoline on the fire, we didn't start it.

In fact, gasoline makes the fire grow hotter and end a lot quicker.

Conker

• Getbig IV
« Reply #19 on: September 04, 2015, 11:36:31 AM »
Oh please, we just gave them guns, they just have to pull the trigger. And no one had to show them how to do that.

The Middle East became a brutal place with Islam, and although we're pouring gasoline on the fire, we didn't start it.

In fact, gasoline makes the fire grow hotter and end a lot quicker.

"we just gave them guns" without the guns they would not have been able to start a civil war. The US and co have systematically destabilized a large chunk of the middle east with no regard for the civilian populations destroyed as a consequence.

soon or later some of that gasoline you keep pouring on is gonna blow right up in your face.

Slapper

• Getbig V
  • Vincit qui se vincit
« Reply #20 on: September 04, 2015, 01:54:45 PM »
"we just gave them guns" without the guns they would not have been able to start a civil war. The US and co have systematically destabilized a large chunk of the middle east with no regard for the civilian populations destroyed as a consequence.

soon or later some of that gasoline you keep pouring on is gonna blow right up in your face.

That's right, the US government gave them guns so that the population that was getting ass-raped every day, in every conceivable way, were able to defend themselves. You see, Bashar Al-Assad and his dad ran Syria like a brutal Peruvian jail, decade after decade. And now the other side has guns and they're on Oh-shit! mode because The Ripper is looking for revenge.

So, spare me the BS which comes with the US giving the others guns. We've just evened things out.

Let this be a lesson TO EVERYONE that if you choose to run your country like a brutal dictator, you will be killed in a seriously brutal manner.

I, for one, love what we're doing over there.

Slapper

• Getbig V
  • Vincit qui se vincit
« Reply #21 on: September 04, 2015, 02:06:23 PM »
You see, none of this shit would be happening if everyone in town had a gun, a way to defend themselves.

When it comes to war, civilians tend to suffer the most because they are essentially unarmed. Take the Rwandan genocide for example. Would there have been 1 million deaths were everyone in town armed to the teeth and organized? Nope. The militias wouldn't even have tried because they would have had to fight for every small village. Instead, what we had was a bunch of militias going into every village, raping and murdering every UNARMED human being in it. Including kids.

Since NO ONE in at the UN has any balls, and the Europeans are resorting to their usual "we're too progressive for this" shtick I love it that my country is giving weapons to those people. Let them defend themselves and then we'll talk.

Conker

• Getbig IV
« Reply #22 on: September 04, 2015, 02:15:57 PM »
That's right, the US government gave them guns so that the population that was getting ass-raped every day, in every conceivable way, were able to defend themselves. You see, Bashar Al-Assad and his dad ran Syria like a brutal Peruvian jail, decade after decade. And now the other side has guns and they're on Oh-shit! mode because The Ripper is looking for revenge.

So, spare me the BS which comes with the US giving the others guns. We've just evened things out.

yeh course, the US fuelled a civil war to help the poor civilians in Syria, same way it helped to save the civilians in Libya and free the Iraqis from the evil Sadam....

all of those countries are now complete anarchic basket cases....none of those countries had any more brutal regimes than saudi arabia, you think that regime tolerates any kind of dissent? yet they are somehow bosom buddies with the west, while we have to attack these other oppressive regimes?

it's utter bollox and hypocrisy....the US destabilised the region for political/financial gain only, had not a single thing to do with helping civilians and it couldn't give a sht about the human suffering that has been caused.

oh yes the US loves "evening things out".....that why it keeps funding the Israelis to "ass rape" the Palestinians isn't it.

no disrespect to any american person, but the US state is the root of all evil in the world today.

adamhatfield99

« Reply #23 on: September 04, 2015, 03:52:05 PM »

I hope we pour more.

adamhatfield99

« Reply #24 on: September 04, 2015, 04:20:17 PM »
no disrespect to any american person, but the US state is the root of all evil in the world today.

If the USSR hadn't been morons who implemented communism, perhaps they could have the wealth necessary to be the global police like the USA.  Instead, the USA practiced capitalism during the Cold War and came out with four times the overall economic might.  So you and everyone in countries outside the USA can enjoy being inferior in the meantime.  It won't be changing any time soon.