Author Topic: Hey One More Rep--Seriously  (Read 8493 times)

WalterWhite

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
Re: Hey One More Rep--Seriously
« Reply #50 on: September 04, 2015, 05:15:31 PM »
Audrey wanted to lighten the mood of this thread. :D

_aj_

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • The Return of the OG
« Reply #51 on: September 04, 2015, 05:30:51 PM »
Road trip to Montreal!  They have great strip clubs!

Amen brotha! Road trip!

Would much rather see Joon get his ass beat in an alley than watch ritch and Josh -- two dudes I actually like -- go at it. But WTF, a fight is a fight. We will all have a few after.

_aj_

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • The Return of the OG
« Reply #52 on: September 04, 2015, 05:33:52 PM »
I fucking hate the Canadiens with a passion too. I will be wearing my Stanley Cup champion Briuns Chara sweater, so you homos better back me up or I am a dead man in Montreal.

ritch

• Getbig V
« Reply #53 on: September 04, 2015, 08:27:33 PM »
Amen brotha! Road trip!

Would much rather see Joon get his ass beat in an alley than watch ritch and Josh -- two dudes I actually like -- go at it. But WTF, a fight is a fight. We will all have a few after.

Do you guys really think fists will be thrown in a public place with camera's and shit tonne of security around???

Just some stupid attempt at this asshole to be in the spotlight.
Pathetic stupid girl he is.
?

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #54 on: September 04, 2015, 10:39:48 PM »
Do you guys really think fists will be thrown in a public place with camera's and shit tonne of security around???

Just some stupid attempt at this asshole to be in the spotlight.
Pathetic stupid girl he is.

Pretty sure he don't care, he's made that fairly clear.

That's not what you were banking on, was it?

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
« Reply #55 on: September 05, 2015, 01:38:49 AM »
hey, youre close to the Canadian border, or are you not?
Lets set up a ring/cage fight between me and you for sometime in the spring. Not out of anger or hatred or  anything. Rather, lets do it for getbig, video it and give this board the poster to poster fight its always deserved. WE are closes to the same age. I cant come across the border so we would have to figure something out. Im not retarded, I realize you are superior trained in mma and bjj and would wipe the floor with me, but I would put up a stink hard fight. I think this would be epic, enjoyable and what the board needs after all these years of online arguments. Junior will NEVER step into a ring with me, but I know you would in a second. Im not rich, but if you can make this happen, I will 100% find my way out there (wherever that is).

Again, this isnt out of hate or anger, I think this would be the event of events for this board. Please done touch my balls though

it would also be a good event for the board if you would go and hang out with Uncle Junior in London.

CalvinH

• Getbig V
  • Spastic Tarted Cvunt
« Reply #56 on: September 05, 2015, 04:59:35 AM »
hey, youre close to the Canadian border, or are you not?
Lets set up a ring/cage fight between me and you for sometime in the spring. Not out of anger or hatred or  anything. Rather, lets do it for getbig, video it and give this board the poster to poster fight its always deserved. WE are closes to the same age. I cant come across the border so we would have to figure something out. Im not retarded, I realize you are superior trained in mma and bjj and would wipe the floor with me, but I would put up a stink hard fight. I think this would be epic, enjoyable and what the board needs after all these years of online arguments. Junior will NEVER step into a ring with me, but I know you would in a second. Im not rich, but if you can make this happen, I will 100% find my way out there (wherever that is).

Again, this isnt out of hate or anger, I think this would be the event of events for this board. Please done touch my balls though

OMR is in NYC

rocket

• Getbig V
  • Not a champion
« Reply #57 on: September 05, 2015, 05:19:08 AM »
What a load of complete and utter shit.

No message board beef and arranged fight could possibly extend all the way to the end of next month... ridiculous.

Message board conflict has a 7 day half life tops and that's for a really big one

Kim Jong Bob

• Getbig V
  • KIM JONG IL ORIGINAL BEATIFULL MAN WITH GLASSES
« Reply #58 on: September 05, 2015, 12:57:30 PM »
a.
tell me where in Montreal
b. show me a pic of your face so u cant sucker me
c. there is no c,...thats all i need--actually pick a date,...any date

cool Montreal, i actually know ppl there. Im totally up for this

theres a pic of me--the entire board will verify this

like this ritch guy would even show up. I habe seen his threads and he is as fake as bootys tits. Talks about  stuff he dont know shit about (roids and pros) and acts tough in every posts like a typical wannabe

ritch

• Getbig V
« Reply #59 on: September 05, 2015, 01:03:38 PM »
like this ritch guy would even show up. I habe seen his threads and he is as fake as bootys tits. Talks about  stuff he dont know shit about (roids and pros) and acts tough in every posts like a typical wannabe

Hello potato!
Now off you go to fuck a bunch of off's...
?

HonestBob

• Getbig IV
« Reply #60 on: September 05, 2015, 01:33:23 PM »

Yep, he tries WAY too hard.

Crazy Josh would meet up, so why pretend to be tough against him.

(No offence Josh)

ritch

• Getbig V
« Reply #61 on: September 05, 2015, 01:40:56 PM »
Yep, he tries WAY too hard.

Crazy Josh would meet up, so why pretend to be tough against him.

(No offence Josh)

I see he's working from a distance. The same he remains to stay from me. Distant. Dude had 3 threads all going to kick our asses. Ok buddy, if you say so. He challenged me idiot boy. Get your facts straight and fuck the hell off.

?