Author Topic: DEBATE ROUND II!!!  (Read 2025 times)

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
Re: DEBATE ROUND II!!!
« Reply #25 on: September 17, 2015, 07:12:37 AM »
Cruz had good answers.  It's just when he tries the Carson, anti-trump, super calm thing, he sounds like a boring 1950s sitcom robot.  cruz needs to be passionate.  Loud.  Aggressive.  Doesn't have the laurels to rest on yet. 

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
  • Our forefathers would be shooting by now
« Reply #26 on: September 17, 2015, 07:43:27 AM »
Cruz has to get more fired up but he has all the answers and will never make a mistake. Trump came off with his usual bullshit no substance answers. He has zero clue about any of the crap that Rubio, Cruz or Carly Fiorina talked about. Carson was bland...no damage but debates aren't his thing.
L

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #27 on: September 17, 2015, 09:13:54 AM »
I've watched over an hour so far.  Very disappointed in the level of discourse.  Rand Paul was right that some of that stuff belonged in middle school.  I think the primary reason is Trump has dumbed down the entire process.  All this talk about name-calling, attacking people's appearance, attacking people's spouses, his stupid facial expressions, etc. is absurd.  Huge distraction from the issues.  I will lose all faith in my fellow Americans if that man survives this process.  

In terms of performance on the merits, I liked Fiorina, Cruz, Rubio, Carson, and Fat Man.  Not impressed by Bush.  I like Walker, but he was pretty much ignored.  

Rand Paul and Huckabee need to quit.  So does Trump, but no way does that narcissist quit until his poll numbers tank and/or he starts losing primaries/caucuses.  

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #28 on: September 17, 2015, 09:22:16 AM »
I've watched over an hour so far.  Very disappointed in the level of discourse.  Rand Paul was right that some of that stuff belonged in middle school.  I think the primary reason is Trump has dumbed down the entire process.  All this talk about name-calling, attacking people's appearance, attacking people's spouses, his stupid facial expressions, etc. is absurd.  Huge distraction from the issues.  I will lose all faith in my fellow Americans if that man survives this process.  

In terms of performance on the merits, I liked Fiorina, Cruz, Rubio, Carson, and Fat Man.  Not impressed by Bush.  I like Walker, but he was pretty much ignored.  

Rand Paul and Huckabee need to quit.  So does Trump, but no way does that narcissist quit until his poll numbers tank and/or he starts losing primaries/caucuses.  

It's 2015.   Generation selfie is in full effect here.  Majority of country is stupid, self-involved, taking selfies at red lights like it's not taboo.  

The scary thing is that trump hasn't even begun spending yet.  Once he loses an Iowa and impulsively decides to buy up 30 minutes of primetime to make fun of people, etc... He's leading comfy and hasn't used his resources yet.

Trump isn't to blame... the base voters that are "okay" with this rude democrat idiot are.  It's all celebrity for them.

Davidtheman100

• Getbig IV
  • Kill it
« Reply #29 on: September 17, 2015, 02:33:34 PM »

Remember that Trump has been a politician for 3 months. If you watched you would have seen that he said by the time he gets into office he will be 100% fully aware of all of the problems that are going on that he hasn't been filled in on yet. So it's hard for him to elaborate further when he hasn't been a politician and keeping up with everything for as long as anyone else. If they could give Trump....Marco Rubio's intelligence and have Trump keep his personality you have a perfect president right there...

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #30 on: September 17, 2015, 02:47:38 PM »

Remember that Trump has been a politician for 3 months. If you watched you would have seen that he said by the time he gets into office he will be 100% fully aware of all of the problems that are going on that he hasn't been filled in on yet. So it's hard for him to elaborate further when he hasn't been a politician and keeping up with everything for as long as anyone else. If they could give Trump....Marco Rubio's intelligence and have Trump keep his personality you have a perfect president right there...

I don't think all the time in the world is going to change his personality.  A grown man taking potshots at the physical appearance of men and women?  Seriously?  He literally sounds like a little kid.  No filter. 

He is a great businessman, but he does not have the leadership traits necessary to be president. 

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #31 on: September 17, 2015, 02:56:59 PM »
I don't think all the time in the world is going to change his personality.  A grown man taking potshots at the physical appearance of men and women?  Seriously?  He literally sounds like a little kid.  No filter. 

He is a great businessman, but he does not have the leadership traits necessary to be president. 

trump won't change.  he may work on being more polite, etc... but his ego is too large.  He will make that joke at a G8 summit that will lead to sanctions.  he will try to be the "i'm solely responsible for making a good deal!" and will negotiate something terrible.

Trump has no emotional maturity and has never taken responsibility for his actions.  4 bankruptcies at the taxpayer's expense... endless feuds with people, no consequence.

start acting like that with the fate of the nation on the line? very bad